Mike defending tfa because he doesn't want to admit that he was wrong with recommending jar jar abrams as a director...

>mike defending tfa because he doesn't want to admit that he was wrong with recommending jar jar abrams as a director for the farce awakens
>making "box office" episode, actually POSTING in the description that they're hacks because they didn't include how much money theater chains’ take instead of reediting the episode. It's even worse when you know for a fact that they ACTUALLY DID THAT, but only because for some slight audio error
>the gate: re view having under 200 thousand views because no one cares about the wizard
>posting one of the worst botw that was recorded during the summer (they wear summer clothes during the video), actually being aware that it's shit (jack and rich mentioned this on the stream) so they can milk more money, not caring about the quality content at all

rlm are literally done. anyone who says otherwise, are just buttmad fanboys

Other urls found in this thread:

wikifeet.com/Rich_Evans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MiCuck StoCucklasa

Otherwise

Yeah how will they ever recover?

>you will never be as autistic as OP

posted from my iCuck

I still watch and enjoy their videos and will watch the next one and the next one after that
They're harmless and you're stupid

>>mike defending tfa because he doesn't want to admit that he was wrong with recommending jar jar abrams as a director for the farce awakens
The movie is fine and not worth ripping apart. You're just butthurt that your contrarian opinion wasn't validated. He knows he's wrong? lol you faggot.

>>making "box office" episode, actually POSTING in the description that they're hacks because they didn't include how much money theater chains’ take instead of reediting the episode. It's even worse when you know for a fact that they ACTUALLY DID THAT, but only because for some slight audio error
Who the fuck cares?

>>the gate: re view having under 200 thousand views because no one cares about the wizard
Should we be surprised that a video about a mostly obscure movie starring one of the less liked RLM members doesn't have the same amount of views as a video about Ghostbusters or Star Wars?

>>posting one of the worst botw that was recorded during the summer (they wear summer clothes during the video), actually being aware that it's shit (jack and rich mentioned this on the stream) so they can milk more money, not caring about the quality content at all
Jack and Rich didn't mention anything about the episode being shit. They mentioned that there was an episode shot THREE YEARS AGO that didn't turn out well so they never released it. As for this new episode, what the fuck difference does it make that they recorded it in the summer? How is that even a complaint?

You sound so desperate for drama that it's pathetic. kys

>AUTISM: THE POST

*posts in a Jack Packard shill thread*

yms the furry fag has 2 million views for a shitty 5 minute suicide squad review video. really makes you think...
>who the fuck cares?

holy shit I can almost feel your butthurt from the post. "how could somebody criticize my favorite e-celebs?! the horror!"

>RLM gains hundreds of new subscribers every day
>RLM's Patreon continues to grow every month
>RLM has been consistently releasing material more often than ever in the last few months
>RLM just releases a new Plinkett review that gets over a million views in just a couple of days

Yep, I guess RLM are done. How will they ever recover from their continuing rise in views and money?

more like
>I have no arguments, so I will post "AUTISM". That will show him!

>the movie is fine

t. jar jar abrams

>holy shit I can almost feel your butthurt from the post.
Considering that everything you're posting is riddled with obsessive autism, I'm going to assume you failed to notice the irony of this sentence.

The last BotW was awful though, let's be real here

>really makes you think...
What is it supposed to make me think about?

Are you the same creepy obsessive faggot that's been posting the same couple of RLM copypastas followed by the same Channing Tatum image reply for literally years now? If so, that's really fucking sad that you're this obsessed with these guys.

>mike defending tfa because he doesn't want to admit that he was wrong with recommending jar jar abrams as a director for the farce awakens
Or, you know, because it was pretty good.

patreon is making them lazy as fuck. this will continue even more
>RLM just releases a new Plinkett review that gets over a million views in just a couple of days
you do realize how many years we waited for a new plinkett review right? you do realize that's why it has so many views, right?
yeah, can't wait for the new plinkett review that will be released in 2037

>patreon is making them lazy as fuck.
How have they gotten lazy? Please give some real non-autistic, non-butthurt examples.

I'll wait.

>only one person could criticize my favourite e-celebs

your /x/ is showing, you put your tinfoil hat already? but what can I expect for typical rlmfag.

>you do realize how many years we waited for a new plinkett review right? you do realize that's why it has so many views, right?
Yes I do realize that. What is your point? Do the views somehow "not count" because you're butthurt or something?

I wonder if the two guys arguing back and forth in this thread realize that they're both equally retarded.

now that they have stable income from patreon they've gotten lazy, just like any e-celeb. it's just a simple truth, they once had to rely on blip/youtube but now with sweet patreon money they can be lazy as fuck

reminder, this is post-space cop era. they don't work on their shitty "it's meant to be bad" movie anymore. and guess what? they upload their content just as regularly as they did in "we're in editing space cop" time. it's pathetic. they literally HAVE NO EXSCUSE for this.
it doesn't matter if they have 2 million views. youtube doesn't work like that. what matters is quantity, not "oh we have this plinkett review that got 2 million views". it doesn't really matter to them right now because they have patreon bucks

>it's a "both sides are bad" centrist shill

how about you go back to pol and complain how the "alt-right" is just as bad as sjw that support shillary?

jack is failed viral marketer, and if you like him you should kill yourself

How about you stop obsessing and being butthurt over some inoffensive internet personalities?

I bet you love bayformers movies. JUST TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN BRO XD

See you in the comment section of the next video.

You sound pretty upset, OP. It's such a shame that simply not watching their videos isn't an option.

So they're lazy simply because you say they are? No examples? No proof? They're just lazy I guess? And what does Space Cop have to do with it? I'd say it's impressive that they managed to keep up with their regular uploads while also making a feature film on the side.

who's your favourite RLM person?

mine is Beardfat

The Force Awakens was the perfect soft reboot. Boy am I glad that Disney did everything right.

Except one small detail. Why wasn't the white girl fucked by the nigger? I don't get it. It's 2016. Obongo should've held her down and fucked her so hard she couldn't walk the day after. What the fuck is wrong with Disney? We need to show these little girls watching this that they should take the black cock.

Other than that, 10/10. Bravo Jew Jew!

Why won't Jay do shirtless scenes?

Does he have pectus excavatum?

post weird mike faces

Post the pasta list with Mike's nicknames, you know the one.

maybe he just actually liked the movie

Mike "Stoklasa" Stoklasa

when is the next BOTW coming out?

They just put one out two days ago.

There's a Halloween one planned so likely the 30th or the 31st.

captcha: SOLES TASTET

>SOLES

wikifeet.com/Rich_Evans

There's few times in my life i've been as relieved.

jack packard here, does anyone have time to fill out a short survey on RLM's social media impact?

>Except one small detail. Why wasn't the white girl fucked by the nigger?

does anyone not get he only said this to trigger all the REEEE NIGGER IN STAR WARS retards?

these guys are controversial

ywn have merchandise made off of your likeness

I'm certain that's supposed to be Rich Evans but fuck if it doesn't look much more like current Mike.

It's a

>"So Jay, what did you think of the movie?"
>"Well Mike, I thought it sucked!"
>"No you didn't."
>"W-what?"
>"It was schlock. It was glorious schlock and you loved it."
>"B-but Mike, you said I could have my own o-opinion this time..."
>"I said: it was schlock and you fucking loved it. Do I make myself fucking clear you little twink?"
>"But Mike..."
>[Mike jumps on Jay and starts choking him]
>[jerks off with his spare hand while doing so]
>"YOU FUCKING LOVED IT JAY, EVEN MORE THAN YOU LOVE THIS."
>[stands up and cums on Jay's face]
>"Now get back in front of the fucking camera."
>[the battered and bruised Jay timidly goes to wipe the Mikesplooge off, Mike violently slaps him]
>"Don't you even fucking think about it, goofballs. You lost that privilege. Now say you fucking loved Independence Day 2".

episode.

>dat autism
kys

its not wrong

requesting the goofballs pasta

>"I met Mike and Jay at a con a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them Mike looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The fuck you doing with this stupid cunt? Get with this dick or get raped you whore.", I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh Mike you found another goofball?", "Yeah Jay, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is". Right at that moment Mike jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but Jay jumped on me and held me down he started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the goofballs and you aint going to do nothing about it!", I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as Mike undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but Mike just kept pushing her head down. Mike looked at me and mouthed the word "Goofball", It was like a silent movie, I watched as Mile then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. Jay who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the goofballs", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was Jays boner pushing into my back... I blacked out."

OP u mad?

thanks based user

I don't get why you're so mad

this is trying too hard with the goofballs bit but I did enjoy imagining jay and mike saying all their lines sarcastically

Jealousy

The least believable part of this is Jay having the strength to hold anyone down.

RLM threads are always filled with weird permavirgins projecting their own insecurities and failures onto RLM.

I know I should hate Cred Forums RLM threads, but they're kinda charming in a weird twisted way.

On topic: I would still watch RLM if the videos consisted of Rich Evans shitting for 2 hours while shouting AIDS every few minutes.

RLM threads are ultra comfy. My entire Cred Forums tenure consists of RLM shitposting

Jay: I hated it
Mike: I liked it
Jay: Well I didn't HATE it...

Mike>Jay=Rich>Jack>Everyone else

>this sad thread is still limping along

does anyone have that Jay Pepe image?

This?

I'm still waiting on the Plinkett reviews for the TOS movies. It will happen eventually, right?

Is Jeffy ever coming back?

sorry everyone. I thought this was Cred Forums

Yes, thanks user.

>maxresdefault.jpg