Westworld Thread General

Teddy is a forever cuck Edition

>old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nWf-i6951O8?t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=S54LHlmAvgc
youtube.com/watch?v=XQcNYb3DydA
aznude.com/mrskin/angelasarafyan/agoodoldfashionedorgy/GoodOrgy-Sarafyn-1-hi.mp4
discoverwestworld.com
delosincorporated.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does this show encourage so much autism? It seems a lot worse in these threads than in Cred Forums threads for other shows.

Is it because autists can't help but nitpick every minuscule detail?

god bless you

The MiB is going to be brutally murdered by Teddy&co during the machine revolution. Only William will be spared.

It's a somewhat pretentious and self-absorbed show about blurring the line between human beings and robots, life and AI, etc. It's basically designed by autists for autists.

Teddy just needs a guest sidekick with the gonads to beat his quest.

>this is the first meme

fucking idiots

> ywn go on a homoerotic cowboy adventure with teddy

it hurts

Reminder: MIB is this guy from the original park (film), which is why "that gentleman gets whatever he wants", Delos is letting him do whatever he wants in exchange for keeping quiet about the incident.

>the train is a debigulator and shrinks all the guests
>the hat is a re-debigulator with a timer of 28 days that activates as you enter Sweetwater
>when the hat activates you literally just step off the table

Did they use the shrink ray in the past timeline or is it a newer technology?

first for growing boy

First for Armenoid hookerfu.

>I could be shitposting about shrink rays right now

I think it's because you can't actually discuss the show without people getting mad that their newly assigned HBO cultural phenomenon might not be 11/10 so deep best acted best written best cinematography of all time.

I image this might be teddy's inner dialogue whenever a host kills him
youtu.be/nWf-i6951O8?t=29s

Next episode stills.

More Clemenine stuff probably.

this new series seems promising.
Hope they dont fuck it up and make another LOST out of it.
But this whole AI and conscience theme is very intriguing for me so far

MiB and Lawrence (typical Mexican name) still together.

mib get shot by bots severals times without noticing it while this faggot was literally btfo by a single shot
strange

Also he's back.

Is the park an actual place on earth? I thought it was like a matrix idea but obviously not. Do the hosts get shot and cleaned etc every single day?

I know I'm stupid

And there's this thing.

quality waifu time for mcpoyle

>Hope they dont fuck it up and make another LOST out of it.
this. i dropped lost hard cause it got to retarded.

is the original movie worth watching?

i just finished marathoning the last 5 minutes of the first episode, what do i think of it?

so that world that they zoom out of in the first episode ist just a 3d hologramm and they are not beeing shrinked? That shit is kinda confusing

i want to know how they extract bots from the game every five minuites just to chitchat and sending them back without any incidence in the game
and why are they all naked ??

You should leave newfag. Cred Forums was built on autistic L O S T threads just like these.

>just a 3d hologramm and they are not beeing shrinked?
yes. its literally a hologram map they use to monitor the park.

no one is shrunk. trains and elevators are how you get into the park

>is the original movie worth watching?
It's a half formed idea
watch futureworld right after and it turns it into one big kino

N-no! Dolores is Teddy's waifu.

>yfw Teddy gets cucked by McPoyle

>Dolores, I'm Flood

Delete this!

So its pretty much confirmed that Arnold is alive in the park whether it be through artificial intelligence or him actually physically being there.

Do you think the tusken raiders that killed teddy are related to him? Maybe they are specially rigged hosts made by Arnold?

>McPoyle will go the Emmys before the Sunny gang

Probably because it was the first time he got shot. And getting at least some physical feedback and believing that you get shot can be enough for a strong reaction.

MiB probably has been shot hundreds of times and knows nothing will happen.

>and why are they all naked ??
Because it's an HBO series.

Perhaps the synths are able to repair themselves. Like when a gun shoots, no actual bullet comes out, but the 'receiving' synth's body recreates the effect of getting shot.

They stopped the "scene" and extract the dead bodies, clean them up and repair them.

Regarding specifics such as Delorean, I suppose they have specific entrances. I assume in her house.

Anyone hope to see a melted cyborg face ala Yul Brynner by the end of this season?

mib has probably been getting hit left and right for ages user, this was little jimmis first time hence his bro being all BRUH YOU GOT YOUR CHERRY POPPED

Its a fucking sci-fi retards

Stuff like how they clean their vagina's and do they piss/shit is never going to be answered and is not important. The entire idea of this park is so impossible that there is no way in a million years anything like this will even be remotely possible outside of virtual reality.

Stop asking stupid questions about park maintenance. ITS NOT REAL... fucking people like you ruined Lost

Does it make me old, a lesbian, or both that I don't think of him as McPoyle but as Scud from D.E.B.S.?

you are /ourguy/

Will watch to see if this qt gets naked

That's basically what I've been thinking this whole time.

It scared him so hard his eyes turned blue and his foreskin grew back

It's starting to sound more like the 'incident' only involved Arnold's death, so I wonder if it was even a park wide thing or what. Maybe MiB having been going to the park for 30 years is just a coincidence, but I hope not.

>I paid to be here

I'll allow both.

>this is what heightfags believe

Fair enough.

Now I want to watch D.E.B.S..

The maze probably leads to some paraplegic robot that houses Arnold's consciousness. It's "off the grid" so no one knows about it.

I'm happy Xerxes is getting decent work. The guys good, but when its not roles like these, he's just awkward

>entire idea of this park is so impossible that there is no way in a million years anything like this will even be remotely possible outside of virtual reality.

We will probably see synthetic organs in our lifetime. Is it so hard to believe entire synthetic humans could exist?

>heightfags
what do you mean? they are fucking human height

That's not even the most unbelievable part of the show, and no, we will never create organic life with the ability to program their minds with software.

The fact that a group can maintain something like this is completely impossible.

>a melted cyborg face ala Yul Brynner
youtube.com/watch?v=S54LHlmAvgc

>no way in a million years anything like this will even be remotely possible

Me too, I felt so robbed.

Jesus Christ

best husbando

I kind of have to wonder if hosts instinctively know if someone is gay or not. Like, if we cracked that gene and it's actually something apparent.

>Elon Musk has nightmares about this
I'll bet he does.

Or, now that I think about it, she wrote gay on the application.

But the other thing is neat to think about.

Well user, do you think people in 1887 ever thought we would be talking like this right now?

Imagine the world in 200, 500 or a 1000 years. Who the fuck would know how the world looks like then.

>yfw Teddy's first independent act is to kill William out of jealousy over Delaurentis

>The self protecting guns
>The maintenance
>Park is hundreds of miles large
>Creating actual sentient minds
>Fully capable organic beings
>Allowing people to just come in and rape/murder these organic clones

None of this will ever ever ever happen. You would have to have extremely dimwitted to every believe anything like westworld will ever exist.

Maybe in a virtual reality video game, but not this.

Shit pairing.

> that shotabot decepticon sequence

t. Teddy

Oh good. If Mexican is back then that means his qt blonde aimbot will be too.

They probably give that information before entering the park

Elon Musk has nightmares about his hair falling out again and having no infant child to dematerialize into stem cells this time.

We are going to hit a point where technology stagnates.

There are too many people on this planet to keep up so resources will run dry, the fossil fuel will run out so we will have to put our effort into other energy sources. Not only that but we are bound to be hit by a global scale disease/plague that will kill a large portion of the population.

This is not including possible nuclear war.

>Draw.

Because that guy is going to ruin everything with his "sensitive guy" bullshit. First it was that fucking cuck in Ex Machina and now it's this guy. It's ALWAYS a cuck that ruins everything.

Delos is a military contractor and the park's actual purpose is to make reliable enough robot infantrymen.

>cars
>planes
>computers
>modern medicine
>space travel

none of this will ever ever ever happen. You would have to have extremely dimwitted to every believe anything like 2016 will ever exist.

t. cave man

>he still doesn't know Hannibal Lector is the only real human in the park and the last human alive, all the others, even the employees and guests, are robots with implanted memories of their lives in the "real world". Everything outside the park is a wasteland.

Wake up.

Why do guests shit on the side quests.

Going on a treasure hunt with that old man seems fun as fuck.

That isn't comparable at all

You would need teleportation devices to be able to clean up a park that scale and fix these organic synths every night.

Also are you forgetting the moral factor? Any civilized society would never allow this. we can't even use cloning or stem cells because of morality.

If this tech ever exists it will be heavily regulated by those in power and not put into leisure. Not to mention the cost for each of those synths.

>We are going to hit a point where technology stagnates.

no we won't, but you're on Cred Forums and therefore probably sub iq so it wouldn't be worth explaining it to you

>Any civilized society would never allow this
youtube.com/watch?v=XQcNYb3DydA

What's the most autistic theory you heard so far?

If William wasn't a guest, Teddy would shot him dead alredy.

Because you're paying forty thousand dollars by the day and most people would want to get their money's worth by fucking and sucking before heading home.

>I cannot explain something
>Therefore I will result to ad hominem in order to pretend im smart and not have to explain my retarded claim

You should't be calling anyone else sub IQ kid, take a good long hard look in the mirror and reevaluate your life.

>You'd need some kind of flying contraption to cross the ocean in less than a month!
>Do you honestly believe that in a hundred years someone will be able to systematically massacre millions of jews? Society will never allow it!
>You mean there will be enough gass to fuel the lights for years in this tiny here thing you call a battery?

t. 1840 civilian.

How have they still not explained how they shrink people? Any ideas?

>That isn't comparable at all
sure it is.

>You would need teleportation devices to be able to clean up a park that scale and fix these organic synths every night.
helos exist

>Also are you forgetting the moral factor?
these are richfags we are talking about. they have no morals. you think the world is just peachy even today?

kys ya retard

If anything, we only get more technology faster. There is no indication whatsoever the rate of development is stagnating.

Planes and batteries are extremely simple though. Someone can put them together using products from a department store

What westworld is showing is not possible or comparable in anyway

I'd like to see Dolores trick the entire staff into going into the park and then reverse the shrink ray somehow and be standing on the table looming over the park like an angry goddess. Then she takes off her shoes and slowly squashes, stamps and tramples flat the entire town and everyone in it.

This. Fuck William.

something something something shrink ray
am I doing it right?

>Planes and batteries are extremely simple though.
>Someone can put them together using products from a department store

ahaha!

your logic can be used for people that lived hundreds of years ago. fucking kys already

look at what we have done in the past century alone

If morals in science didn't exist then we would have cloning and stem cells by now. Scientists can't even admit that Negroids and Caucasoids are different species.

Stop being such a man child scifi nerd. You are delusional. Say it with a straight face right now so I can laugh at you
>Westworld tier amusement parks will exists in the future

Say it

How are simple machinery like cars and planes comparable to creating fully organic life forms with sentient minds

Fucking idiot, guarantee you didn't even go to college.

I have a bachelors in Biology you turd

everything you just posted is false.

But is it robot biology? No?

Checkmate.

Just because you pretend its fake doesn't mean its true.

You got BTFO'd user, just give up before I continue to embarrass you with my +120 IQ

are you retarded? you are ignoring us using your own logic against you.

tell me 300 years ago did people think """simple machinery""" would be impossible? YES they did.

same can be said for us and westworld.

they're not fully organic. in fact, they're artificial

Not the user you're arguing with, but you originally stated:
>there is no way in a million years anything like this will even be remotely possible

You don't have to say that such a park will exist in the future in order to refute your original retarded statement. You're moving the goalposts.

I would happily take care of Walter's... um, growing boy. I think he'd like me a little more than Dolores' dead mum.

>I have a bachelors in Biology you turd

Well since we're comparing dicks anyway, I have a masters degree in Biology. And if you have learned anything you know how increasingly pliable biological matter is becoming. We get more and more understanding about the nature of genes, and there have already been created ~2 cell layer tissues with a 3d printer.

It's only a matter of time when entire organs are printed.

You are failing to realize the type of technology and feats that are shown in westworld

Use your own fucking head kid, we will never have omnipotent powers, capable of being anywhere we want in an instance and creating any type of retarded scfi ideas for plot convenience.

Do you not understand what fiction and fantasy means? Not everything is possible with science. We will never find a way to travel at the speed of light because its physically impossible.

Physics just doesn't allow certain things. stop being such a moron, are you European or something?

>i have a bachelor's in shortbus science

biology isn't a science, it's a hobby, like macrame or painting.

>MiB and Lawrence (typical Mexican name) still together.

I think the idea in-story is that Lawrence is a white Texan who just happens to be married to a Mexican lady in the nearby village. Lawrence doesn't look or sound Hispanic, either, and their daughter looks it but barely sounds it. It's actually a fairly accurate portayal of a mixed marriage.

>omnipotent powers, capable of being anywhere we want in an instance
and where was this in westworld?

>are you European or something?
kek no, im more american than your cuck ass

Do the guests know they are going to be shrunk? Like do they have to sign something to agree to do it?

My gf is here so Im done schooling you nerds

Before I go I want all you idiots to think about it logically realize how foolish you are for thinking Westworld will be physically possible in the future.

They don't even know it's happening, they shrink the entire train car before it's lowered onto the tiny tracks of the control room's table map.

remember that when you use any modern technology

Consciousness transfer in a park where they can barely program the hosts as it is

Cool. Do they unshrink the bots for maintenance of do the scientists shrink themselves and do the maintence in the shrunken park?

Arnold could have figured it out

What happens if a guest points a gun at another guests head and pulls the trigger?

What happens if a guest shoots a robot and the bullet travels through the robot and hits a guest in the face standing behind the robot?

What happens if a guest gets caught in the crossfire while robots are shooting at each other?

What happens with a guest with a knife slits a humans throat that he thought was a robot?

What happens if a human pushes another human he thought was a robot off a cliff or in front of a carriage?

What happens if a guest rapes a woman who he thought was a robot after tying up and gagging her before she could explain she was human?

>it's a Teddy gets cuck episode

Its a fucking sci-fi retards

Stuff like how do they stop deadly accidents and deadly host malfunctions or how they clean their vagina's and do they piss/shit is never going to be answered and is not important. The entire idea of this park is so impossible that there is no way in a million years anything like this will even be remotely possible outside of virtual reality.

Stop asking stupid questions about park maintenance. ITS NOT REAL... fucking people like you ruined Lost

ITS A SCI-FI/FANTASY SHOW

shrink ray and fake roof

Fuck off.

>just turn your brain off lmao

If i went to Westworld I'd track Armistice down and make her submit to my cock.

Looking forward to one of the techs sneezing onto Sweetwater by mistake and covering the entire town in mucus

meant for

For some of these, I guess it depends on whether the technology to make the bullet harmful/non-harmful resides in the bullet or the gun

For others, the people running the park seem to be keeping close tabs on various hosts and guests, so I wager they can intervene before things get too far out of hand

For the rest, well, I presume you had to sign a 500-page waiver before you came in saying "Westworld is not liable for yada yada yada..."

>We are going to hit a point where technology stagnates.

lolwut. no, we are actually heading to a singularity sooner than later.q

Do you not understand what a fantasy is?

>I have a bachelors in Biology you turd

kek

How long until Cred Forums turns on this show? I give it a year or two.

what does t.something means?

You're dreaming I give it four more episodes.

it's a fucking Abrams show, so the disappointment is only a matter of time

Five minutes ago

>>McPoyle will go the Emmys before the Sunny gang

It's ok, Charlie Day will win an Oscar for Pacific Rim 2.

>Paying $40,000 a day to fuck fake prostitutes.

>"You think too much. Things don't have to make sense. That would be too much work for the writers. Just turn your brain off and enjoy the show."

In theory, there would be nothing stopping a guest from simply dragging her upstairs in the middle of that dramatic gunfighting scene

> paying $40k to do things you'd be imprisoned for elsewhere

The moment they debunk the shrink ray theory

Its a sci-fi fantasy....

Not all of it is possible or will make sense, are you this dense?

expand host.jpg

He may not end up in the greatest movies, but I'm happy he gets out there.

Glenn should, too. That man is a genuine talent.

But unless you're one of those quests like Ed Harris or William's jackass friend who comes to the park all the time, it's all going to feel too real to bring yourself to just stand up and waltz into the center of a gun battle

> no plantationworld

#absolutelydisgusting

Tell that to Hector Escaton's speech

Why would you not have sex with Talulah Riley?

GROWIN' BOY!

>Things don't have to be "possible" or "make sense" for a show to be good! Plot holes, deus ex machina, impossibilities, and violations of the laws of physics just make a show more "fun" silly!

Her grinding up on Mcpoyle was one of the sexiest things I've seen this year. Pure sex.

because

Because she looks like a grey alien.

This far nothing shown in Westworld is impossible, at least theoretically, and there are definitely no plot holes. If you dislike this show, which has thus far been flawless in every single facet, it's because you're a stupid person, and that's about it.

her eyes are set too far apart

This shrink ray meme is fucking hilarious. Can't you guys see the parallels between Westworld and Indian in the Cupboard?

How do they stop guests from harming other guests? When the guy said the easiest way to tell a host from a guest he stabbed the old man. What would have happened if he'd tried to stab a guest?

He would have been arrested and charged with a criminal offense. Are you retarded?

What happened to Hector? He was pretty good in the first episode.

> "massah, they too full for massah's baby"

This. No nudity, and yet somehow so sexy.

No, he pointed his gun at someone at a different table
The guy he stabbed was very clearly a host

How would you know the person you're stabbing is a guest? After sex, the biggest fantasy for the guests seems to be violence.

>memes
>funny

Imagine if stand-up comedy adhered to Cred Forums notions of comedy.

>hyper-successful comedian gets on stage
>makes fart noises into the microphone for an hour
>for years
>no variation

Funniest thing about people like you is how fucking dumb you are.

"I'M A GUEST YOU FUCKING RETA*dies*"

>organic clones
i don't think either of those words mean what you think they do, chum. also the park WAS hundred of miles large, now it would fit in a paddling pool

this he implied the way to find out if someone is a host is to shoot them, meaning if he tried to shoot another guest, the gun would fire one of those blanks. if it was a host, it would kill him.

you have to be autistic not to get what that scene meant

So, MIB was the one that left the gun for Dolores, right?

it's the skirt.

>lowered
Its obviously piped up from below

>Tell Teddy he's a robot
>he doesn't believe you
>put a hand on his shoulder and look him right in the eyes
>"Teddy, when was the last time you had to shit? Can you remember ever taking a shit?"
>his eyes well up with synthetic tears as he realizes the truth

Yes, and by 'yes' I mean "Bernard did it.'

given the way Rebus looked at his belt afterwards, I'm pretty sure she unconsciously swiped it off him while he was dragging her into the barn

>I will take a shit... someday.

Oh yeah? What happens if a guest kills a robot and steals his clothes and you shoot him in the back thinking he's a robot?

What happens if I force two robots and two human guests into a huge burlap sack and then have a horse drag it around for a bit so I don't know who is in what position then hand you a rifle and tell you to shoot the sack and that there are four robots in it and you pull the trigger?

Checkmate nigga.

Why do they tip their fedoras so fucking much in this series?

you took a good thing and made it great

because it was back when you could still say "m'lady" unironically and not be thinking of moving to Sweden

There are high level escorts right now who will charge about that for a full week with you. It's not that unreasonable.

then consider inflation, etc.

because that's what you did back when hats were actually cool and not merely ironically "cool"

Guest guns can't hurt other guests, autismo.

I really hope they explain the logistics of how the bullets work instead of just not addressing it. At least we know that the shrink ray shrinks guests in the train

It's the skirt, the accent, and the intent.

>Do you really understand William? All the hosts are here for you.... including myself.

muhhh laydeee!

her magnificent bum doesn't hurt and I'm not even an ass man

If u said mi'lady back then you'd be lynched before you made it to the end of the street

How can Teddy even compete?

$40,000 in the future. Say it's set 30-50 years from now. After inflation (at current levels) it's closer to £10k per day at today's money.

Also all of the girls are much much more beautiful than acting anything irl.

"LOOKS LIKE WE GOT ONE OF THEM FANCY FELLERS, ZEKE"

It seems likley some kinda reverse shrink-ray is being used to nerf the guns

The guns are hosts too, and they must follow the code to never hurt a guest.

Screw you, this is was hot.

Say Michael I want to ask you something - why are you filming all of my scenes first?

How did the gun know it was shooting at human when he was wearing the robots clothes and you shot him in the back?

How did the gun know to fire a real or fake bullet when you shot at a closed burlap sack with two humans and two robots inside and you couldn't see who was where?

that's still a fuckload of money

>What the fuck did you just call my favourite whore?

>Get em fellas

He already kissed Dolores.

The robot was fucking ugly.

The scientist was hot.

It's not about what clothes you are wearing, buddy.

it's the probe they shove up your ass before you pick your hat

What if the shrink ray train wasnt the train into the main park but the first train to get to westworld itself?

What if there are 2 levels of shrinkage? The first train shrinks you down to stage 1 which is the entire park operation. All operations inside and out at the facility are shrunk, so all scientists and the manufacturing factory. Within that the park itself is shrunk again, stage 2 which is entered via the shrink train (guests) or the shrink lift (workers). That gives 2 levels of redundancy to stop AI breaches.

We got it the first time, I don't understand why they have to keep showing it every time someone enters the park.

not sure if that is weird al or briannu wu

The system seems to think Dolores is alive. The bullet bounced off her.

Indeed.

Keep the doc, I claimed my waifu since episode 1.
aznude.com/mrskin/angelasarafyan/agoodoldfashionedorgy/GoodOrgy-Sarafyn-1-hi.mp4

It's amazing how much was packed into the pilot. This entire sequence was fantastic.

I thought the concept was hot. That you could create something that you yourself would be attracted to. Not just for sex, but enough to kiss.

It bounced off those crazy cultists too. That's probably some on/off function.

I would
I could feel like Elon Musk does!

ffs
it didn't "bounce"
she was very clearly hit, then suddenly she wasn't
like she was remembering what happened previously in this situation and therefore acted to avoid it this time around, like that shitty Nicholas Cage movie

Dude this is sci-fi not fantasy you can't just double shrink people, it's shrink-Ray not a magic-ray

Jesus

They put a lot of money into practical effects, they want you to feel it like William did. The instrumental's kind of disturbing, though.

Do you think she rapes the bot?

>naked?
Check for damage and make sure nothings wrong,as Ford said there's no point in them not being naked. What did you guys think of CGI hopkins?

Is it rape?

>What did you guys think of CGI hopkins?
I was honestly taken aback for a couple of seconds.

It made me feel really fucking uneasy.

Yea exactly she knew what happened next in this loop and changed it

Just like Nic cage in that 7min movie

Okay so the shrink ray is confirmed but not the double shrink layer all im saying is its a possibility and there are clues already that point to it

cogent analysis, compadre

Rephrasing: do you think she uses the body?

it was bretty good comparing to cgi RDJ or Michale Douglas. maybe old timey film grain took the uncanny edge from his face?

>I could feel like Elon Musk does!
You could get that from the shrink ray.

CGI Hopkins was......
actually well done, compared to how I thought it probably would have been done, but still unsettling

It was fucking ridiculous. Should have just used another actor that looks similar

I hope she does and we can see more.

>This entire sequence

>What did you guys think of CGI hopkins?
I genuinely thought it was movie footage superimposed on a stand-in. The producers said they had a lot of reference material but they had to keep his expressions simpler than the mugging Tony did in the late 70s because American audiences only know him from Lecter.

I think she self consciously brushes up against the breasts and genitals, maybe just holding there a little longer than is strictly necessarily, feeling confused and awkward afterwards.

> we'll never see this actor again
what a shame

>fleet

That was some great acting.

Why don't they just have a way of watching what the hosts are seeing?

Nigga can't I just enjoy a 7/10 show

>do you think she uses the body
The site's internal memo section has an APB reminding staff the park owns the hosts, not them, and they are not allowed to "experiment" in any way with them.

it's obvious that the park is just an elaborately disguised military experiment and the theme park aspect is just a way to make the project pay for itself, but that leaves us with the question of why the military would want robot foot soldiers to be so humanlike. surely a highly mobile spiderbot with fully dexterous walking appendages would be better, no?

I'm lazy. Should replace them.

Because they're about 90% meat at this point.

they get an employee discount if they want to do that sort of thing

The employees get a massive discount. How many days of the year do you think they get in the park?

>implying the company isn't doing this so they can replace world leaders and have effective control of the world.

>Westworld is actually just the sequel to that shitty version of Wild Wild West starring Will Smith

>robot foot soldiers to be so humanlike
They don't give a shit about their appearance. It's all about creating AIs that know what's a threat and what isn't.

Fucking incredible.

>The employees get a massive discount
reread the website. It's paltry enough that one employee was considering stealing a costume and just going up after hours, with the other employee warning them about being caught.

>What is infiltration

I would go to westworld but wouldnt want to be shrunk tbqh. Too much risk in something going wrong

I want to eat Clementines ass.

Enjoy the taste of WD-40

I'm already sick of this meme

I want to find a local plain-looking woman with a bit of chub and enormous titties who hasn't been paid attention to by other guests, get her drunk and go to town.

> but you could do that in the rea--

I'm very ugly.

It's implied there are other themed parks. What do you think they involve? Are they owned by the same corporation? Do the hosts get moved around?

I'd love to try a mediaeval theme park, or ancient Rome. Imagine the wenches and slaves.

If a carriage was out of control speeding towards three guests who would be killed and Dolores was too far away to throw herself in front of it but she did have a chance to push the guest in front of her who she knew was human in front of the speeding carriage slowing it down enough to save the lives of the other three, would she be able to kill that human to save the other three humans?

Why would you get her drunk?

Why would she still be there if she's ignored by other guests?

"I guess you're not the man you thought you were."

In that case the operators would pause the game and intervene

everyone has a role to play, even if they're not attached to a storyline, they might just be there to add aflavor

>tfw westworld scientist wages are too low to afford to go to the park, even using your employee discount so you have to steal kisses when you do maintenance

Except why would they still allow her to be there if she's ignored by other guests?

They were about to get rid of the black chick because her production had slowed somewhat. A fat chick ignored by all the guests wouldn't be kept around and maintained

he was in the last episode m8

because she's the madam of the hookers at the main saloon, she's SUPPOSED to be interacting with guests
if she's not doing that correctly, of course they're going to replace her with another host in the role

t. Myron Reducto

Just his face.

They carriage was out of control rolling down a hill. You can't pause inertia.

Can Dolores do it? To save three human lives?

Is the robot graveyard within the park (shrunk) or within the facility (unshrunk)? It would make more sense to keep the robots shrunk for easier storage

What's wrong with that rip?

What's the BEST rip?

Dude its a computer game they pause it all the time did you not watch the last episode where they paused it to find that stray?

All our hosts are here for you. Myself included.

My dick was diamonds.

on this subject, are we supposed to get the impression that westworld is disney level jew tier that they make you pay extra to fuck the whores? you'd think that everything would be included in the cost, so why would it matter if the whores could talk people into fucking them, since the company has already been paid?

Any hdb internal

>Are you real?
>if you can't tell, do you have to know?
>THE HOSTS ARE HERE FOR YOU, MYSELF INCLUDED

Well good job maintaining the mystery.

And again, why would they maintain a host that nobody talks to and isn't part of a storyline? It's just losing money

I haven't seen a Guest pay a whore. And the company most likely gives them "money" to use in-world

>did you not watch the last episode where they paused it

>they make you pay extra to fuck the whores
You are given enough money to do what you want for roughly half your stay, after which you need to earn or steal to continue.

> implying there won't be an episode in the future where all those decommissioned hosts will wake up and go apeshit through the facility.

wasn't this already foreshadowed when they thought one turned itself on and they had to go look for it, only to discover it was anthony hopkins reminiscing with one of his old host buddies? the fact that they thought one turned on by itself implies that its something that can happen. thus, its probably going to happen for real at some point in the show.

You want people talking about the experience and how much they enjoyed it and how the price is worth it.

"I fucked a 10 who could put her legs behind her ears" is better marketing than "they have these weird sexbots but they're really not attractive and there's something off about them. "

there are apparently different tiers of the park/amenities you can buy, but everything in town seems to be included in the base package

just saying, imagine you're Disneyworld, and you have a roller coaster which only 20% of your guests are riding while all the other attractions are averaging 45% usage
you're probably going to look into tearing down that coaster and putting a newer, better ride in instead

They probably have fake money and stuff. Helps with the immersion.

See
They would likely store them shrunk to prevent such an attack occuring

>I haven't seen a Guest pay a whore
That happens in the room, not on the floor dumbass. "I'll even give you a discount" ring any bells?

I dunno if it's specifically happened before, though they keep vaguely alluding to some great accident/incident that probably happened 30 years ago, but you keep strict track of them all JUST IN CASE

Not everything in Sweetwater has to have a direct RoI, most of it's for flavor and authenticity. So while most hosts probably have scripts for guest encounters, they are not fired for not meeting a quota.

>apparently different tiers
Apparently from what? Only person who seems to have benefits above the others is MiB

The shrink ray broke and instead enlarged all the robots. Luckily mib found the killswitch. Now mib is permanent vip

dad-bot better get his revenge

Why wouldn't the people running the park understand that the reason the hooker was under performing was because she was black?

It's the exact same thing that caused the Duke lacrosse scandal. Those frat kids told the agency three times specifically they only wanted them to send white girls. But all the white girls were already rented out so they send a half-asian and a mulatto. Then the frat kids got mad and said "we said WHITE!" and the girls got mad claimed false rape even though no actual sex happened. Because they were not white.

I guess the moral is if you are designing synthetic hookers for your theme park brothel make them hot white girls.

except that Maeve very clearly WAS about to get "fired" for not meeting her quota

not saying it has to be this way for all the hosts, but it's easy to see why it would be for the hookers

>Apparently from what
it's on the site. You choose one of 3 plans and 1-4 weeks' worth of stay.

can you please stop forcing this meme?

Oh, haven't been to the site

Maeve is specifically designed to interact with the guests, she's one of the first 3 hosts you're going to meet in Sweetwater. Some random fat lady in a bustle carrying a parasol isn't as directly critical as long as she's not malfunctioning.

>le shrink ray is a meme meme
Did you not see the 1st episode they literally show you the shrunken world. How anyone can not understand that is incredible.

>what's a hologram

discoverwestworld.com
delosincorporated.com

the employee threads are the best

I'm glad this annoying Brit wasn't in the last episode.

> he's never been seen at the same time as MiB
really makes you think

Kys

easily the worst character in the show

> "Just you wait until Arnold comes to fuck your shit up."

"Do you think its friends are mad that we're keeping it hostage?"
"NAAHHHHH"

I love having actual friends to discuss this shit with

You guys are a bunch of fucking niggers, look at yourselves

I swear, we're not all that fag who keeps trying to push the stupid shrink ray shit

>Do you honestly believe that in a hundred years someone will be able to systematically massacre millions of jews? Society will never allow it!
That one's still true

>be Teddy
>be good looking cowboy gunslinger
>jelly normie guest gets jelly and kills you out of spite and for fun
>knowingly or unknowingly cucks you and rapes your waifu
>probably gets laid by female guest but he won't remember and 4/5 guest are male anyways
>still puts up a fight and tries to protect waifu

Will he ever be uncucked? Will his suffering end?

That whole scene was pretty unnerving. Sometimes only his lower face seemed to move.

There was some postproduction fx used on him in the scene, fwiw

Figured but I wasn't sure.

I plan to rewatch it to see what they did.

How come they just brushed that ' I want to meet my maker and i'll do horrible things to you' monolog just because Hopkins said he he got it from his previous role as a guy who quoted Shakespeare? It was a pretty goddamn situational speech and anyone sane would take it as an obvious threat and indication the droids are becoming self-aware.

My understanding is that he is fucking with the androids to make them more sentient and eventually self aware. He knew that the android was meaning that he wants to kill hopkins but Hopkins doesn't want to allude to his ulterior motive

Because like Hopkins said, he was drawing on an old memory of saying that speech.

At the time, they just think it's a one-of glitch with the update that's causing the hosts to remember old lives. Not that they are becoming self-aware.

Which really, only Dolores is. She'll lead the others to it but the others are just remembering old lives at the moment.

Hopkins knew, he was covering so no-one else realized, but science nig caught on anyway

so "These violent delights will have a violent end" is some kind of verbal virus code, right?

probably yea seems to let them access old lives