Anyone here actually excited for this? I'm not feeling it

Anyone here actually excited for this? I'm not feeling it.

i hope the rebels all get fucked up

I am. Maybe not the samurai shit. But I'd love to see it in a quite theater.

The good guys always win in the end

Nope

That seems like a really weirdly designed death star, why are Vader and some girl's face built into it?

One of the few movies I actually loath, anticipating how they will further molest the franchise with SJW and jew garbage.

Feels like it should have a male lead, but yeah it could be alright. Donnie Yen is pretty based and I actually feel like the Star Wars universe could be more interesting if they dont have to deal with all those heavy prophetic themes surrounding the well known characters.

I'm not feeling it either

All the trailers have been cringe worthy and have this cheap look to them

It looks like a fan film tbqh,

>Star Wars
>No light saber or force fights

I might as well go watch Star Trek

tough luck then, the trailer is full of that "will of the force" bullshit and Donnie Yen is surely a jedi or something.

Anyone notice that over the past year the SW commercials pander to every type of kid BUT white boys?

SW: not for white boys any more.

Donnie Yen as a jedi would be awesome. Im still waiting for that big Star Wars/wire-fu wuxia crossover that will never happen.

no feet scene no money

Don't worry, there will be Vader for you. Me, on the other hand, wish this movie would focus on rebel pilots.

>I felt that the Star Wars series became very pretentious as time went on. Just heavy and leaden.

is he right Cred Forums ?

>Heard this was supposed to be like a space Saving Private Ryan
>Its just some shitty feminist PC pandering shite
Was really disappointed desu

>Star Wars was always meant for children

fan base is nothing but nu males

just torrent their stupid movie user never give Hollywood your money

>cast a woman in the lead role
>men in every other role
>SJWs praise it for it's female representation

lol

It's confirmed that Donnie Yen has absolutely no connection to the force, he merely thinks he does - which of course makes him so much more interesting than playing it straight.

What the fuck is it even supposed to be about?
Will there be any lightsabers? Any use of the Force? Jedis or Sith?

No other than Vader and that's what makes it good.

that is not what makes Star Wars

Nigga please, he is blind and can kick ass with a stick. He is obviously a force user, just not a jedi or sith.

>connection to the force
poor choice of words, everyone is connected to the force.

Word of God says he isn't, therefore he is not.

Fuck this shit, looks stupid as hell.

I was interested in it when it was announced because I thought it could actually be something different than the usual shit since I assumed everyone in it would die.

But I'm not really interested in another 105 pound woman saving the day, martial arts bullshit, or Forest Whitaker intensely spouting nonsense while his lazy eye goes off in another direction.

>that cartel
>those giant stormtroopers

>you will never see a rated X - NC 17 Star Wars

Pretty sure that Donnie Yen irl has a connection to the force.

you know this movie will tell the story of the first major victory the rebels had, right?
the empire is shit, kiddo

>Had a chance for a Rogue Squadron movie
>Makes regular generic Star Wars shit instead

Apparently they're not completely off since anti-SJWs hate it for it.

They should make a straght thriller/action movie about a bounty hunter doing shady shit or a lone jedi who has to take down some evil sith lord and his goons. Why does everything have to be so grand in scale?

The Clone Wars episode "Landing at Point Rain" reminded me of SPR quite a bit.
>yfw they used flamethrowers on the Geonosians

Everyone wants that too. Even Ewan wants it now that he's a good age for it.

More feminist horse shit? I'll pass. I can't watch anything with a protag that looks like she's afraid of being raped at any moment on the poster.

I heard it was supposed to be a war movie and that made me excited. Then I heard the jews at disney intervened to make it appease the dumb marvel crowd and that made me sad.

So I don't know what to expect. Im hoping its good.

They all die at the end delivering the plans to the rebellion, by the last shot in the second trailer where the girl is limping towards a TIE fighter, all of rouge one is dead and she's carrying the plans.

Of course they still manage to deliver them.

>I heard it was supposed to be a war movie
Same here. I am very pissed at the tripe we have now

>Why do feminists always whine about not enough representation! Ughhh fucking feminists!
>Oh my god a female lead! FUCKING FEMINSITS PROPAGANDA WHY ARE THERE WOMEN IN MY FILM!
And you retards wonder why they keep going on about being left out...

I will only watch it for Vader tbqh

Droid character looks like shit, too neat for a star wars droid which usually has a bunch of gadget parts sticking out or lights everywhere.

i swear to god if he makes lame robot jokes im walking out

I have no problems with female characters, but if she is as much of a Mary Sue as Rey, then it will be a problem.

Have you not seen the trailers? he's serious business - the droid

>Anyone here actually excited for this?
yes, I also liked TFA

now call me reddit or whatever

>Donnie Yen is pretty based
I'm not going to disagree with you but anyone who says they're going to see this just for him or Mads is a part of the problem.

>Droid as comic relief

Wow, so innovative.

>Droid character looks like shit, too neat for a star wars droid which usually has a bunch of gadget parts sticking out or lights everywhere.

He looks to be a reprogrammed imperial droid, so you wouldn't expect him to look shitty like the ones you see with the jawas

Another star wars movie about blowing up a death star, awesome!

well memed friend

I'm more excited than I was for VII

>He's over 18
>he's still watching star wars
>he gets "excited" for new movies
>hes disappointed with the direction star wars has taken

literally kys

Why?
Is enjoying things bad?

>star wars without lightsabers
fucken lmao

what were they thinking?

>implying irresponsible consumers like you aren't why we are inundated with bullshit

you vote with your dollar on media. Faggots like you keep electing disney to shit down your throats

>Cred Forums in a nutshell
maybe you should go back there nigger

You're the reason why the prequels suck

>implying I'm going to pay to watch it

>Another movie SW movie based around a super weapon
>It's a super weapon thats already been used in a previous movie
>Probably won't even have Bothans stealing the plans
haha ya it'll be 'dope' guys, can't wait. Let me like it on facebook!

Are you fucking stupid? Did you watch the prequels?

But muh glowing cock fights!

how dare they try something new

good. That would be retarded.

Yes, by "voting with my dollar" i'm voting for more star wars, which is what I enjoy.

It's called Star Wars not Jedi Wars

I personally would love a Band of Brothers or Generation Kill like tv series following a band of stormtroopers on their invasion of some solar system

reminder Cred Forums said the same thing about jurassic world and I knew you were wrong

"Star wars is for children" was George's backpedal when people didn't like jar jar

Why did he make the prequels about space politics and le epic political commentary if it's just a kids movie

maybe u r 2bh

nothing Reddit about liking good movies, user

Isn't Felicity Jones fat?

Or has a fat chin?

Or has no chin?

Anyway, no. I dropped Star Wars the moment Lucas sold it to Disney, they butchered it more than that hack ever could.

Only goofs still follow it.

>Isn't Felicity Jones fat?
>Or has a fat chin?
>Or has no chin?
No, she just has mad crow's feet despite being in her early 30's. Bong genetics get you bad, but I'd still let her smear shit all over my body, if you know what I mean.

It's a mix of all three. She's atrocious. I saw Inferno today and by God she's an uggo. Can only imagine what she looks like without make up.

Even normies are kicking back against Jurassic World.

stupid tripfag

>le epic
kill yourself

Wow, that perfectly diverse cast!

I can't wait!

IF we see Vader systematically killing them, then it'll be worth to see it.

I was until Disney forced reshoots and insisted it be lighter in tone. Disnuts keeps thinking that because their pg13 and pg movies make a lot of money, that only pg13 and pg movies make money. They've ignored deadpool because they're above that kind of thing.

>first trailer
>barely any vader, just hints
>now every bit of marketing has vader in it

Gotta sell them toys

I'm not interested in any of the new star wars stuff and hate that there will be one or two a year now

Hope Disney have the decency to put some Bothans in it

No because

I REBEL

You just know forest Whitaker's character bites the dust. Probably they all die except for a couple

blind monk with a stick ruined any interest

SAVE THE REBELLION, SAVE THE DREAM

I will probably watch it when there is a good blu ray rip out there, but TFA was probably the last Star Wars movie I will ever see in theaters. I thought I was done seeing this stuff in theaters after TPM, but I bought into the hype. Never again.

>in the end
>prequels

Even worse, see

It doesn't even matter

>TFA was probably the last Star Wars movie I will ever see in theaters.
I feel the same way.

Bothans stole the plans for the second Death Star

I'm looking forward to it mostly because I unironically believe Edwards has a great eye for shots and VFX, but he's not a good actor director.

>another muh deathstar movie

no thanks