Was Lil Kev retarded or not?

Was Lil Kev retarded or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox.com/the-mick
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that retard strength.

Yeah.

Besides the point. She was vain and to even question that like it would change shit is the point.

I don't think he was, at worst he had a learning disability which doesn't necessarily make one a tard. I had a small speech impediment as a child and I'm pretty sure people may have thought me retarded at times. Luckily I mostly stfu and I haven't seen a problem in more than 15 years.

>Besides the point
And yet OP is still asking, so being beside the point is beside the point.

He was, but didn't have a super significant intellectual disability.

yeah dude he was a rapper

Aw snap

probably. does it really matter though? there's much bigger things one has to suspend their disbelief about than whether or not a really minor character was retarded or not.

Did The Maniac kill his kids?

Indirectly through emotional neglect and self isolation probably.

Thanks Dennis.

Thanks for the blog faggot

I want to fuck a bird

Dee looks like a trap in that pic

anyone going to watch sweet dee's fox show?

???

underrated

I'd suck her dick

fox.com/the-mick

she's like the 2nd worst actor on the show behind mac, I don't think I'd watch a show just for her

i feel like i'm the only one who loves this show and have heard about it outside Cred Forums. my best friend tried to watch it and he said it's not funny at all. maybe we've got all shit taste?

STOHP CHORLEE

DIS GAYIM HAS GOUWN OUWN LOUWNG ANOUGH

Do people still think you're retarded, or is just me?

This is the only show that makes me literally lol out loud while I'm home alone. Maybe we are all just here because we already have a warped sense of humor.

he was totally retarded

He was a white rapper.

Of course he was retarded.

The Gang Breaks Dee is the best episode of the show though.

Me too, friend. I'm intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor. Pic related, it's me.

he was probably a savant. he excels in one area but he struggles in every other area

Literally 100% of my real life friends watch this show

>is just me

He was very obviously retarded.

whats wrong with mac ?

also why is Frank so based ?

He's not a bad actor, it's just the acting on the series as a whole is really great and he's just kind of average. Dennis and Frank are top tier actors and even Charlie is pretty damn good too.