there needs to be more gretchen panties episodes

>it's an edgar is damaged episode

>completely cutting the guy out of the webm
Glorious

Agreed

>its a white girl get Blacked

every time...

Why can't she just love Paul?

Why can't nature make thick girls who don't have thick arms? It's like every other body part you can make an argument that a little more cushion is better, but fat arms are just....disappointing.

>take off her top
>keep her bra on

Why even?

best gril coming through

objectively no

Americans are scared of nipples

>best gril

Nigga she's not even top 2

>fat and cruel or ugly and cruel are better than pretty and nice

kys

I don't know what television program this is.

The goofy theater chick?

No.

The bar owner with the fucked up toes is the best girl on that show or maybe Jimmy's younger sister, but the pickings are damn slim.

Lindsay is the hottest, but she's batshit insane and an attention whole. Also a literal whore.

Yeah no just forget about her after what she tried to do to Edgar.

Gretchen is a top tier gf senpai

you're the worst

You're the Worst

It's like Friends for cruel narcissists. 7.5/10

>Gretchen is a top tier gf senpai

Too many mental problems. Like serious mental problems. She almost kidnapped a kid.

Seriously, who wants to come home and find a stolen kid that you now have to take care of?

I can't wait to find out that Edgar was never even in the military.

>implying fat arms aren't the little bit of character nature adds to thiqqlets

>not wanting damaged slut gretchen

she literally will suck your dick to get out of giving you bad news

Because Paul is a wet noodle that only gets off from hand jobs. Also, doesn't he like kites or something?

t. lifelong bachelor

So uh what show is this?

>liking kites makes it hard for people to love you
;_;

>Alrigth son you are old enough to watch two adults having sex in a really graphic way with sound and everything, but god forgives me if you ever see a nipple, you are still too young for that

American """"logic""""

This dude gets it.

>This long and still no blacked webm from last week

It's like the writers know Cred Forums is their only audience and Cred Forums doesn't care

There is nothing wrong with liking kites.

So will Sam. Then you can go skateboarding together instead of watching him curl up on the floor in a depressed funk.

Her body looks like a fart.

>Chicken Tendies reference
>Cuckolding plotline
>Tonight's episode is titled "Genetically Inferior Beta Males"

I'm like 95% sure that at least one of the writers on the show browses this board. I was hoping someone would make a webm of the blacked scene too. Pic related is the only webm I have of the new season.

me neither, and I wouldnt watch it. this triggers me.

enjoy your generation of girls that believe "lul, random anonymous ONS is the best sex, its so wild and exciting"

There's quite a bit to think about there
>are the actors comfortable with it
>are the viewers comfortable with it
>channel image
>air time
The worst thing about it is that in the vast majority these are adults watching, not children.

It really does.

Ever known anyone into kites? They're not easy to love.

Jimmy being a footfag, Lindsay using the word 'libtards', Paul (of course) wanting to buy a fedora and the general causticness also add to it. This show is literally made for Cred Forums

who is this jizz extraction contraction?

>it's a Becca and Vernon's baby is born a downs alcoholic episode
Can't wait for the party which they can't afford

Is it wrong that I found Chicken Wing Lindsay to be the hottest Lindsay?

second best gril coming through

stay mad, gretchen fags

That kid is seriously gonna have fetal alcohol syndrome, Becca is constantly drinking while pregnant. Pic related is what the kid's probably gonna look like.

She's allowed to have one!

My waifu

Dude she looks like a tranny. I think you might be gay user.

enjoy that cow's stretchmarks

>characters have sex
>they are fully clothed

I don't see any stretchmarks, do you user?

>I can have ONE!
>downs whole bottle

Lindsay, Jimmy and Gretchen can be awful but Becca truly is the worst, no doubt about it. She does however have my favourite running joke of the series

>gets on stage to make a speech
>poses and smiles with faux modesty like she's getting applauded
>nobody fucking listens to her
Kek

>body makeup isn't a think

wew lad

I'm pretty sure Lindsay is the worst at this point. Stabbing Paul and forcing him to become a cuckold is worse than anything the other characters have done by a wide margin imo. Becca may legitimately be the second worst though.

I was pretty disgusted that nerd let his wife get fucked by some random black dude

I've never seen this show, only pieced together what I've seen here. Does the thicclet get Blacked?

Next episode is titled : Genetically Inferior Beta Males

When will paul snap?

It happened in last week's episode for the first time. She literally forces her husband to watch it happen too.

No, the skinny girl does with club security while the thick one gets it in OP's webm

Thank you, Jesus

Tough call, that shit is objectively atrocious (and hilarious) but Lindsay has at least shown flashes of decency whereas Becca is just a monstrous caricature. Neither should be reproducing.

>RidicuLouS
>AppLy YourSElF
What did he mean by this?

Are you serious? Is the Cred Forums the show?

I need a webm of the snap zoom to Paul as they start to fuck

My favorite running joke is Vernon being amused by Jimmy's heckles, while conversely Jimmy's heckles are my least favorite running joke

That's uncalled for, he just asked a questin.

See:

I feel bad for anyone who never managed to meet a girl at a bar then fuck her after flirting a bit.

You sound like the kind of guy who did it once with a landwhale and act like its some right of passage.

Becca is like that awful soccer mom we have all known at one point or another. I love how she tries to lie about her situation this season (saying Vernon's identity got stolen by North Korean hackers, saying Vernon is just tired from all the shifts he's been working when he's obviously drunk). Becca is awful in a realistic way, people like her exist. The other characters are more cartoonish in their awfulness.

90% of the time big boobs are all fat and no mammary. a bra makes em look nicer.

That would mean I have to go out to a bar.

I don't go out.

At least in the U.S., essentially no attractive non-insane women will do that. Maybe 1/100 times you catch someone at just the right moment, but under normal circumstances, you will never take home anything even remotely attractive. Movies and TV makes it seem like it happens WAY more often than it actually does.

I say this as someone who has been around the L.A. dating scene a lot, and I've met a lot of free-swinging women, and none of them will go home with a random guy from a bar.

However, change the circumstances to random guy at a bar but he happens to be your online date and that shit happens all the time.

Vernon's utter contempt for Paul and Gretchen constantly stalking Poussey: The Therapist are some others I like

As a side note I have no idea why this show is so under the radar. I could easily see it appealing to those who like Sunny and Louie but I know absolutely nobody else who has even heard of it (Britfag) and even the U.S. ratings are fucking dogshit. Thankfully FX are the new saviours of TV

#rekt

FX is based. They've kept The Americans and You're the Worst on the air despite shit ratings. Two of my favorite shows.

>enjoy your generation of girls that believe "lul, random anonymous ONS is the best sex, its so wild and exciting"
The show is literally called "You're the Worst" it's about terrible people doing terrible things.

>I've met a lot of free-swinging women, and none of them will go home with a random guy from a bar
Sounds like you haven't met a lot of free-swinging women

FX completely overshadow HBO now. The Leftovers is HBO's only drama worth mentioning alongside The Americans and for me You're the Worst is ridiculously far ahead of any other comedy currently airing

This. Plus we have more scenes and exposure to Lindsay than Becca to draw conclusions from

My beautiful chubfu ;_;

How long til the next episode?

About an hour and a half.

how long until gretchen sits on my face

why are americans such dirty sluts, bros?

>not dropping this show after season 1

plen

What part of the US are you in, Utah?

Banging Random Bar Chicks could be the title of the book about most of my twenties.

Feminism convinced them that would make them happy.

The downside is that it really doesn't, so most of them end up miserable an insane past 35. But who in their right mind wants anything to do with a woman over 35 that isn't their mother?

Nigga season 2 is telekino.

Sure thing. I bet you were a big Tucker Max fan back in the day, too.

>it's another "pretty ok show goes down the drain halfway through season 2" episode

>title of episode is "Genetically Inferior Beta Males"
>Lindsey is cucking Paul with a black guy

Which one of you fucks wrote this?

Probably the same guy who wrote cuckolding into season 5 of Shameless.

She is easily the worst character on the show. My ex-gf had a friend that acted like her, entitled, fuck hungry, slut, annoying laugh and voice.

>I'll be the best cuck ever

It hurts to watch jesus christ