>Sausage Party 2016 720p BluRay x264-GECKOS

>this is even worth stealing

t. butthurt christian

Don't bother everyone

>HD orgy scene

wew

no one cares. it was fucking terrible.

People have been waiting for this?

Well now someone can make an HD webm of the food orgy scene instead of that shit camrip where they don't even look at the screen.

t. triggered stormfags

Why can't people like this movie?

GECKOS sucks

This is honestly fucking disgusting
Disguising it as a kids show to subvert your children into being normalized to degeneracy

Yeah, good thing we're safe here on Cred Forums.

>parents still up

nope

stream it user, i'll watch

>720p Bluray

Who the h*ck still releases movies in 720p anymore?

I never understand the triggered reactions on Cred Forums for animated movies or shows like that knowing Cred Forums's humor is pretty much the same shit and degeneracy is everywhere here.

probably some arrogants contrarians teens wanting to feel smart on some chinese cartoon boards.

It was immature and didn't feel like it had anything clever to say. I even fell asleep through it. It felt like the movie thought just saying fuck was funny. It wasn't.
Wanted to love it. Hated it.

>It was immature and didn't feel like it had anything clever to say.
>Thinking every comedies should to be like South Park.
God fucking damnit, they need messages and social commentary to appreciate something stupid, that shitty Drawn Together movie was fucking right and probably more hated for this than the shitty flash animation, that triggers neckbeards and contrarians teens.

It was just ok.

Some of it is great in fact, but the joke that
>hotdogs and hotdog buns represent the male and female genitals
gets completely beaten into the ground.

OK! OK WE GET THE JOKE! PENISES AND VAGINAS! WE GET IT! WE GOT IT THE FIST 30 TIMES!

>they need messages and social commentary to appreciate something stupid

Except the movie did have messages and social commentary. It failed at it, and it negated it by being repetitive, boring, and full of the same sex jokes over and over again.
Either they made it actually stupid, or grow up and made it not as dumb and goofy. They tried both and it ended up a stupid movie that tried to hard to be clever, but just ended up being stupid.

New South Park is just like Sausage Party: tried hard to be clever, but fails. Meanwhile it's unfunny and tedious.

RATED R

does this mean there will be an unrated version?

Just finished it. Hell and Back was just as retarded humor wise and still a better movie.

t. Cred Forums manchild

I don't care about degeneracy or religion, it just wasn't a good movie.

The villain and that lady's ass were the only good parts

I just realized I've never participated in a stream with tv