American Horror Story S6E06

hi guys are ya'll excited for this episode??

btw, how do i watch it live? I tried using the FX stream last week, but for some reason i got no audio and it was a very choppy stream

any third party streams?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zN0q_M9UFFY
youtube.com/watch?v=qLpHT3NeDq0
youtube.com/watch?v=8djcabQBts8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No it's a show for tumblr 16 year old girls.

seemed like the story ended last episode but im not really too excited. Ill be watching the debate

>show is popular enough to keep warranting new seasons
>only had 2 good seasons
How did Murphy do it?

Well user, Season 6 is about the first season where it has consistently remained horror without any kinda of drama or random fillers
It's just fucking horror, although the documentary format is awful but hey it's all about muh twist

the only part that actually scared me was that creepy cralwing thing from last episode that snatched flora lmao

i screamed

>nothing compares to losing your son
>nevermind that i murdered my son in cold blood

He betrayed her though
Fucking twice

I was just confused as to why the ghost of the asian immigrant girl spawns a copy of a ghost from a japanese movie

He betrayed her because of what she said, tho. Just look at his face when she says that.

This season bugs the shit out of me.
A large amount of it is (somehow) WORSE than Hotel, Freakshow, and Coven, but some of it is so retarded it actually ends up a lot better.

So far the main pros are:
>That one legitimately unnerving asian grudge ghost
>The gore, specifically when they hit the guy's face with the hammer
>the spooky breathing forest ground thing, I just sort of liked the effect
>How brutally and quickly characters die

But for every good thing we have so much shit like that fucking interracial gay couple in the 1700s who have literally no issues to do with being interracial or gay

The interracial gay couple thing is stupid dumb fan service but lasts roughly one minute and probably won't come up again. It doesn't put this season anywhere close to how shitty S4 and S5 were.

I honestly don't believe how anyone can say that this show isn't leaps and bounds above the last three seasons.

Nothing in this season even touches on how bad they were.

It really does go beyond how bad they were in some ways.
Like, I feel like this is just a shitty intentional choice, but all of the 'reconstruction actors' act really fucking cheesily and badly. All of the legitimately good actors seem like they aren't even fucking trying. There's still drama about relationships forced above everything else. I don't care about any of the characters. This season is legitimately awful.

I will say that overall it is nowhere near as bad as fucking Hotel. So far they haven't had a full hotline bling dance scene

I'm still waiting for the joke/twist

So the Roanoke story line is finished correct? I mean they have escaped. So now will this upcoming episode focus on the aliens in the midwest? Or will the Druid priestess story line be told?

Why does the interracial gay couple bother you?

There's going to be a Berberian Sound Studio style twist.

Mainly what I said in the post.
The interracial gay couple is set in the 1700s. Not one person acts as if its strange that they're together. In the 1700s.
Also they talk in detail about weird sexual shit like sucking each other's nipples and the black guy having a 'purple cock head'. That stuff was just gross.

I think they're gonna go found footage with the 'actors' and continue the plot from there

I'm not sure that we're actually supposed to root for the characters outside of the husband, which is fine because from now on the only characters that will carry over are Lily Rabe and Andre Holland.

The only thing I'm actually nervous about is the fate of all of the ghosts we've seen so far. Are they gone from the show now? If not, who will play them? It can't be Kathy Bates and Co. because those were just actors for the My Roanoke Nightmare show.

Ryan Murphy confirmed Evan Peters would be playing a new character, so who knows what's gonna happen.

The documentary is done, but that doesn't Ronoake is gone. Lily Rabe and Andre Holland are still in the main cast list, and they camera crew could easily go back to the "real" house for a ghost hunt. So if they don't just go the route of recasting everyone, we still have them and Cheyenne Jackson attached to the first part of the season.

And the show is called AHS: Ronoake, so.....

There were gay people in the 1700's.

Yes. I doubt there were many totally open interracial gay relationships, though.

They were only openly gay in front of his servants. Still not understanding what you're shocked about.

Seems like they're gonna do the thing they did in Hotel. Like when they killed off one dude and just brought the actor back playing a different character in the same season.

I hated it, but whatever, I'll see where it goes.

>And the show is called AHS: Ronoake, so.....
So why the fuck did they include a scene in the trailer of a woman in a UFO tractor beam and then her back snaps.

This shit is fucking retarded. That wouldn't happen. It also has absolutely no effect on the story, so it being shoved in there is totally unnecessary and pandering.

I'm gay, by the way.

They confirmed that 90% of the teasers were intentionally fake and misleading, and they made it a 'game' for fans to guess which ones were real. It was dumb.

I think his point is that it seemed incredibly forced, which I understand. It adds nothing to the plot and like he said, they got into some weird specific details that made it sound like some fanfic shipping trash.

The entire marketing ploy of the trailers were that they were all different in style and tone, and nobody knew what the theme of S6 was. Ryan Murphy even said that only one was relevant to to the season. There were like 25 fake ones, man. Do you expect them all to get referenced?

Yeah, it has no effect on the story so it shouldn't be an issue if it's in there. A straight couple also, adds nothing to the plot.

>it has no effect
>so there should be no issue
That isn't how it works. If there was just a big floating dick in the sky for the entire series and no one looks at it or pays it any attention, why should it be there? Why would anyone want to look at a flying dick in the background of every scene?
It negatively affects the series as a whole because it is distracting and pointless and very unlikely

That comparison doesn't make any sense at all. His character is obviously flamboyant, and collects lots of art so it isn't a stretch for him to be gay. Honestly, I don't even know why you even care so much. He's gay, get over it.

Usually somebody's relationship status defines some part of their character, or at least how they act and interact.

That scene did not establish anything about either character that was important for the viewer to know, especially if they're both gone after last week's episode. If they were both vilified for it, or what we saw had SOME consequence, it would be fine.

He's not really even flamboyant. He had a short temper, was a recluse, and was paranoid. These are things that DEFINE HIS CHARACTER. Sucking nipples in a bathtub serves no purpose other than to fill some imaginary quota

>not referring to season 6 as "666" I'm their promo material

wow they really blew that opportunity

it adds to the character? he's a big gay wig wearing cracker who fucks his slave and acts like a johnny depp impersonator. it's fiction

From my perspective he is flamboyant, there take that!
>imaginary quota
Right, a quota that doesn't exist. That we can both agree on.

apparently theres some huge twist tonight

Outside of the series changing narrative direction?

Hopefully a nipple twist. I wish we could have seen some more from the gay interracial couple.

>interracial gay couple
Disgusting. There no way to know if the black guy's boipucci is really clean also black cocks look weird.

SOLD ON THE PREMISE

So, was it a show the whole time? Did anything really happen?

Boy are you fucking stupid.

>Still no title sequence

ABANDON SHIP FOLKS NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Oh, rest assured it was not clean. People in the 1700's rarely bathed.

>No opening sequence

YOU FUCKS

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE EPISODE

there will be an OP for this sequel show within the show

Channel Zero is the new American Horror Story.

Shelby confirmed for batshit in real life too

Anyone else suddenly lose interest?

THIS SEASON IS ACTUALLY REALLY GREAT. GENUINELY SPOOKY. FASCINATING LORE. GENUINELY INTERESTING INSPIRATION FROM A REAL EVENT.

DAMN.

BTW I THINK COVEN, AND HOTEL ARE SHIT & BELIEVE FREAKSHOW DROPPED OFF HARD

The exact opposite for me, honestly. I'm getting some Halloween Resurrection vibes

Yeah is this was real they wouldn't be going back even for romance

>black cocks look weird
The only difference is more melanin (darker), oh and of course they are longer and more girthy ;-D

>put the production trailers in the woods ahalf a mile away
The people in those trailers will die, no doubt

I honestly couldn't be more into this now that the dramatization actors are real people.

I guess Finn and Taissa will be real life ghosts

>kathy bates is a sweet old lady out of character

ha.

We're like 3 levels deep

>Actors acting as actors discussing acting while acting

oh wait never mind. sheeeeiiiiittttt.

>in4 kathy gets possessed by the butcher

KATHY BATES WILL STILL BE THE BUTCHER GET HYPE

THE YEAR IS ONE, SATAN LIVES

don't speak too soon bubba

she's gonna believe she's the butcher and start a killing spree

HAHAHHAHA holy shit AHS pegged the Butcher women as a crazy sjdub

>that method acting
MOM JUST FREAKED

This is stupid. I was enjoying the season until now. I enjoy every season except for the finale. This will be the first one that I quit before it's over.

I'm out.

Yeah they're trying too hard I'm just gonna treat the first five episodes as canon and enjoy it for what it was

> liking the shit fest that is freakshow more than this

get some fucking taste bro

Couldn't disagree more, boys. Things are about to get fucking HYPE

Good riddance.

>everybody involved in the documentary is fucked up IRL

>Finished Freakshow and Coven
>Somehow can't get through this.

Good luck with the shit taste, boi

> the fake lee is an alcoholic who played an alcoholic and is going to be stuck in the same house with the alcoholic she played

interesting

Jesus christ

>That fucking pig
This might be the first time AHS has scared me since S1

>qt already dead

WEAK

rip

that jump scare actually got me goddamnit

I know Mercedes is sponsoring this season but I don't think that chick crashing hers was a very good promotion...

This is all fake too. That caption was edited into the show

Oh shit they're back!?

Yeah bro we're watching the sequel TRY TO KEEP UP

Yeah Ryan Murphy announced it recently, but I'm pretty sure Finn was confirmed already. Taissa is the real news

its not fake we are watching the show they made, so season 2 has already been made and, like my roanoke nightmare we are now watching it as it airs.

i assume almost everyone involved died but what footage they did have was made into the show because $$$

So if they filmed "last season (the first 5 eps)", at the actual location.... Even though they might not have filmed on the bloodmoon, why didn't weird shit happen to the crew then? Why didn't they come across the polks then?

If the show was last season, that means for it to be coming the next season it has to be months to maybe a year later.... Now they are filming and setting it all up around the blood moon, now weird shit is happening?

Also, the footage we saw of her dying, just got commented on which means it was edited into the show, so, that means it is already months after what we think we are seeing. So what the fuck is up here.

Show, within a show, within a show? within a show?

The butcher probably killed the polks.

Yeah this is a fake show that was made as the show within a show

They probably didn't film on the actual blood moon for the first season

>why didn't weird shit happen to the crew then? Why didn't they come across the polks then?
That's what they're showing now - bad shit was happening during production but nothing "spooky". Maybe.

I do like where this is all going though. The meta show-within-a-show-with-a-sequel and actors-acting-with-the-people-they're-acting-as shit is fantastic

Well, they wouldn't have to film on the blood moon for weird shit to fully happen. Elias (or rather his actor, but I think they did just show the "real" VHS a few scenes ago)

He said the ghosts might not be able to really hurt you (non blood moon), but they can still show up and be spooky.

isnt she old enough to be his mother?

>Sarah and Evan are a rich Brit couple

It doesn't look like the same house in that was in the first one, so maybe its a different property in NC

Wait, when did real!Shelby lose Real!Mat?

He left her after she went out with fake Matt. It was at the beginning of the episode.

yes the real shelby and matt divorced which is why shelby wants to do the show so she can see him and he cant avoid her

They explained that in some weird circumstance, real!Shelby had a weekend fling with fake!Matt, and shit going all, you know, all sorts of shit.

>implying coven isnt the best season

Thanks - I missed the first few minutes

WHO IS THE FINAL SURVIVOR, BOYS

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW

REAL!MATT ALL THE WAY

OH FUCK

Is legion an Xmen show?

Every one dies except that one person. We can stop watching now.

They all died except for one, so who the fucked lived.

Also, every participant died? So they staff down in the trailer in the woods? Are they participants?

So out of everyone who dies, I hope the only one who lived was just some intern who forgot to show up and stayed in town.

>Everyone died
Holy shit. Not that I didn't expect it, but I liked the way they said it.

I also liked how jaded and cynical Real!Mat was about the fucking Blood Moon. Like he just accepts bad shit is about to happen

Lee is gonna be the one who lives, right?

It'll be Agnes

Evan Peters lives cause he leaves for his screen test.... right?

you're probably right, since real!matt fucked the witch lady. she has the hots for him and thus has reason to protect him.

Yes. Legion is Prof. Xavier's son.

Oh yeah, the forest witch would probably keep real!matt in her fuck cave.

I wonder what the real forest witch looks like.

>mfw real!Lee lives

Fake!Matt hasn't shown up, maybe Real!Witch will think he's hotter than Real!Matt

this. its either her or matt.

WHERE IS CRICKET
>She's blamed for the murders

fake!Shelby and protoDandy are about to get fukt

Kodi

No way they'll kill them so quickly

real!Lee isn't in the main cast, so I expect her to bite it

Angela Bassett is 58 years old!

burnt!Mason set up death flags for fake!Lee or real!Lee maybe.

>Allt thsee long shots with spook fake outs and cuts
Good stuff

I think real Lee will live. She's the only one deserving at least.

>Pill popping child abductor
>more deserving than Matt

Matt LITERALLY did nothing wrong.

Also, if fake!Cricket doesn't join the party, I'm gonna be PISSED

OJ strikes again! He can't keep getting away with it!

Real Matt will survive since he's fucking Gaga

Nah son, Gaga has to be an actor. We haven't seen the real witch yet.

So is this the 2nd best season now?

Best season next to S1, so far. Hope they don't drop the ball (lol)

Yeah I mean her character

ded

Definitely in the runnings. I still really like S2 as second best, but if this season ends well I'll maybe move it up

Why did Evan Peters have to be the first one to go?

Also those real sisters, were fucking horrorifying. Christ all the dead look like fucking Sadako from The Ring.

Wasn't Evan part of the main cast?

>Young punk Peters already dead.

I hope he's still in the show in some form. Evan Peters really gives his all for all of his AHS roles

Maybe he'll be a ghost?

Yeah it's a great touch that the real ghosts are disgusting and spooky

Also
>Directed by Angela Bassett
good job, Boo

> killing peters this early

fuck oooooooooff. he better come back as a ghost.

> R IS FOR RORY

Episode 10 is another "twist".

Yeah this is all fake too

source?

Evan could be a "good ghost" like some of the ghosts in S1

I've never watched horror stuff really. This is pretty spooky to me.
Is this season bringing in a lot of horror movie tropes?

Holy shit I didn't think I would get this excited over AHS again.

That was pretty great actually. Is this show good again?

Fuck the season 1 ghost, they didn't save Scum Bag Dad when he was being hung

Real forest witch will be Taissa

Right?

I didn't hate S5 - it was certainly better than 3 or 4 - but this season is heads above that. A true return to form

I love how the "real" ghosts actually looked fucked up instead of how clean they were in the show.

>fake!matt is an asshole badguy

dis is gonna be good

>Muddy, ancient, forest witch Taissa

My dick

The first five episodes did, and this section of the season is VERY similar to Halloween Resurrection. Most AHS season borrow heavily from horror in general, though.

I'm still salty that he died at the end

>mfw

I was looking at the wrong space and missed it, what happened to the crew member that died?

Cut his own head off with a chainsaw.

Don't get used to this quality. Next season's theme is being announced in the spring and it won't do any of the cool promotional shit this season did. You can already tell there's going to be less effort.

>yfw Finn Wittrock plays the real Edward Mott and acts just like Dandy

Rory got "killed" early since he went to LA for his other filming

>. Next season's theme is being announced in the spring and it won't do any of the cool promotional shit this season did.
Doubt it - they've never had a season where they didn't do weird preview shorts/cuts/trailers

muh dick

does Sarah Paulson have nudes?

i honestly cant fucking wait for that, its going to be amazing.

I bet Flora will be a character who comes back in a later season, since she didn't go back to the house.

That feeling when you knew that thumbnail was from TCAP. I have a problem.
Anyone know when the next episode of that is?

The S1 anti-Christ child could/should come back too

>mfw

This season has so much fucking potential now.

>Agnes thinking she's the butcher
>Finn being "the most fucked up AHS character ever"
>Taissa in any role

I honestly can't believe I'm this hype for fucking AHS

Yes

They always announce the theme early outside of S6, and then release spooky trailers for it

fuck yeah haha that was pretty entertaining

Excited to see all the twists and turns. obviously evan isn't going to just die off and thats it. thats the giveaway that there will be way more unexpected things

looked like a "ghost" turned it around on him and got him in the neck, the chainsaw was somewhat floating.

Also Wes Bentley is still listed as a main cast member

What could he be doing?

So did Lee kill Mason?

I wonder if the entire crew is already dead.

Actually enjoyed this episode.
The Real Matt is obviously going to be the one that has any sense to survive, which is why he's already in the basement to use the escape tunnel.

Are you suggesting that, in the universe of the show, Return to Ronoake is fake, too?

Because that would even be more batshit

Yeah senpai then a "real" two hour finale at the real home last episode

"A Real American Horror Story"

There will be a 3rd Matt and Shelby, the REAL ones.

>What could he be doing?
Fucking your mother

i know it would never ever happen, but wouldnt it be amazing if jessican lange came back to play the cannibal mama? if that happened they'd never be able to top it.

AGNES VS THE SECOND FAKE BUTCHER VS THE REAL BUTCHER

WHO WINS

They would have to switch gears before then because I don't know if this premise, however cool it is, has the legs to last 7(?) more episodes on it's own.

Don't raise my hopes, user.

I like the idea, but I don't know if they'd pull this a second time in the season

This season is only 10 episodes only 4 left. RM said the arcs are 1-5, 6-9, and 10

Ryan Murphy said that episodes 1-5, 6-9 and 10 would each be their own thing.

So that was the real Butcher at the window right?

>mfw the real real Matt and Shelby are Dylan McDermott and Connie Britton

pretty sure i saw kathy bates

it looked like agnes. my guess is that the butcher has possessed her? maybe a tweest is that she is somehow related to the actual butcher, and thats why they look alike?

Ah okay. That makes sense, then. So E10 could be the REAL world if Return to Ronoake ends up being fake, or maybe the fallout to Return to Ronoake if it's real

what else could happen?

>mfw this just becomes one big ahs reunion
trying to figure out who gabourey can be

my guess is that the return to ronoake is real and the finale will actually be a grown up flora going there since its where both her parents died?

if i were flora i'd just nuke the place from orbit

>grown up Flora is Gabourey who got fat after all the stress from having famously murdered parents

youtube.com/watch?v=zN0q_M9UFFY

Honestly the best part about theorizing about this show is that Ryan Murphy is, for better or worse, actually enough of a mad man to do this stuff.

Like most of guessed that the season would shift gears and have the real people and the actors be in the same continuity, but the next step of putting them all in a house reality style is insane.

Besides LOST, this is like the only show where what actually happens can out-crazy what we conjure up.

The fact that in the show's continuity they decided to air the footage of everyone being killed off for real has me suspicious, feels like all of the families involved would do everything they can to get the footage locked away or destroyed.

Absolutely agreed, to all of that.

I never would've guessed at half of the shit Murphy pulls out, in the best way.

And shit - even then the Name Game won't be topped in this regard.

This is all fake too

but user they all signed the contracts :^)

but I agree, especially since Sidney is acting like everything is fine in the preview for next week (although he may just be a psychopath)

>yfw our entire lives are faked and ryan murphy has been filming us all along

WHERE IS THE TORRENT

Fuck this I'm out.

And assuming the ghosts aren't going to hide Evan's body, Sarah's character would literally have no excuse to stay at the house. If she does she's either stupid or there's something else going on.

Well Matt ended the episode by saying "R IS FOR RORY", but at the same time, the call that Rory got about the LA gig is a perfect set up for him to disappear.

So maybe everyone will start to think that Matt is fucking with everyone?

>yfw Ryan Murphy is the avatar of a 4th dimensional being toying with us 3 dimensional shadows

Maybe Rory is the one survivor since his death was a hoax but everyone else really does somehow

And Rory disappeared right after Sidney's supposed pig man showed up, they could think he was in on it and "disappeared" for dramatic effect. And none of them have any functioning phones so she can't call him to make sure he's in LA.

Yeah, they're all fucked.

this was the best american horror story episode since season 1. im pretty hyped. bummer they didnt put in a theme song though.

>bummer they didnt put in a theme song though.
That's, so far, the worst thing about the season.

Which is saying something, considering that 3 and 4 showed us how bad it can really get

Didn't RM say gagas character was the original supreme

So some of this has to be real at some point

I dont understand? So the real actors are playing fake actors playing a fake story or some shit. Someone explain this to my dumb ass

This part of it has been clear since episode one dumpass

What exactly do you guys hate about S3?

The only thing I really didn't like about it was the fact that it completely went away from the horror aspects of the first two seasons and focused more on the drama parts that aren't as interesting.

Still, the plot was coherent and wasn't a jumbled mess like S4 and S5.

He did say that, but Gaga herself doesn't play that character, only the MRN version of her. If Taissa ended up being the real witch, that would be a cool little connection that would also make me hard as a fucking rock

As far as the show wants us to believe, there are the real people who lived through the experience, and the actors who reenacted what the real people went through. Now, both the real people and the actors who played them are in the house a year later in a Big Brother-like show.

The plot of season 6 is that we're watching two seasons of a made up show called My Roanoke Nightmare. "Season 1" ended in last week's episode, now we've started "season 2". The plot of "season 2" is that the real people who stayed in the house and had all the haunted shit happen to them, and the actors who played them in "season 1" reenactments will be staying in the house during the blood moon (AKA when everyone goes to hell).

Without my own theorizing
>Ep 1-5
Re-enactment of what Real!Mat and Real!Shelby supposedly went through. 2 sets of characters - the actors - who we see in action - and the real people - who speak only in the documentary part
>Ep 6-9(?)
The previous show - the documentary/reenactment - has ended. The showrunner gathers the actors and the actual folks and puts them back in the house Big Brother-style for a reality show. This show never aired - what we're seeing is found footage

Man that twitter account is real with its leaks

Mmm, thanks for the thought of a Big Bad Taissa

>The only thing I really didn't like about it was the fact that it completely went away from the horror aspects of the first two seasons and focused more on the drama parts that aren't as interesting.
That's exactly why so many of us hate it.

It had interesting concepts, but forewent even the barest hint of horror for ridiculous drama that no one could even try to care about.

After two weird, somewhat horrific, really original television S3 gave us high school drama with witches.

The people of this series are retarded.

>Hey, we survived with our lives and now can live a full life
>Producer: "Want to go back to the killer house?
>YEP!!!

Jesus, there is stupid, and then there is pants on the head retarded.

The writers failed to keep something of a consistent story arc. It should have gone

>Real people in real experience
>Chased out but live though all of this
>Producer wants to make a sequel series
>None of the real people want to do it
>Tells them NOT to go back to that cursed place
>Producer and actors don't listen
>Real spoopy stuff happens

Also, that one chick who got killed halfway through the story didn't need to be killed. She was actually leaving the premise and that goes against what the Butcher wanted in the first place.

If you need a GOOD horror story, look up Dangan Ronpa and Dangan Ronpa 2. Hell, the entirety of DR3 is still better written than this crap. The Dangan Ronpa storylines are way better 'trapped in a closed building murder fests' than this.

youtube.com/watch?v=qLpHT3NeDq0

>The only thing I really didn't like about it was the fact that it completely went away from the horror aspects of the first two seasons and focused more on the drama parts that aren't as interesting.
Yeah I just started watching Coven and it's not really bad but it doesn't feel like what a show called 'American Horror Story' should be like. The opening is the scariest part about it.

Lily's character is just legitimately stupid and thinks it'll fix her and Matt's relationship. Lee wants proof that she didn't kill Mason because she could lose custody of Flora. No idea why Matt went back.

>If you need a GOOD horror story, look up Dangan Ronpa and Dangan Ronpa 2
Oh.

Your retarded opinion is ruining the name of DR fans.

End yourself.

Matt went back to fuck the witch

Sorry no gooks allowed in our pure AHS discussion

Real Matt and Shelby made up everything to cover up the murder of the ex husband trying to take the kid. What we are watching now is faked and we will find out in the last episode that it wasn't real, then they'll actually go to the real place (the house is just a set) and then they will all get killed. Or the producer made a deal with the witch to sacrifice all of these people to her as long as he got to film it all or some other gift. That would explain why they didn't rush in after someone was killed on camera that they're supposedly watching over. Or the crew were all killed in the woods so that's why they don't come for help

That's what I was thinking.

But that's still stupid. WHY go back to a house where you almost got murdered? What purpose does it mean to 'get proof' when it's from something they had not control over and was from a higher plane of existence. Hell, Lee going back makes even less sense given how she has a FUCKING DAUGHTER to take care of!

And Dangan Ronpa is objectively better than this crap. None of the characters act this stupid. Even in DR3 they acted this stupid.

The preview confirms the crew is still alive for now, but the fact that it is a found footage setup where "all the participants die" leads me to believe that the crew is going to bite it.

>yfw Cheyenne Jackson is the final survivor

Link to the preview? I didn't see it

>Hell, Lee going back makes even less sense given how she has a FUCKING DAUGHTER to take care of!
The show literally tells you why that isn't true. Everyone thinks Lee killed Mason and her mother-in-law is suing for custody. Lee knows she has no chance unless she can get proof she didn't kill Mason.

If you take the time out of your life to question the actions and motives of every single horror movie/series character, you're going to be quite a busy gook, user.

But that doesn't mean Lee would go back to a house that was such a death trap that your spirit would be trapped in that land for all eternity.

Unless she wips out some form of anime

But you still need the characters to act on the best interest of common sense. Not at what the writers find easy. That's why the DR games work. The writer actually thought through as to WHY they are stuck in their murder fest building (or Island in DR2).

Well, Lee also wasn't really there for the worst of the haunting. I don't think anyone would disagree that the real three are stupid for going back, but at least Lee and Shelby feel like they have reasons and aren't going back for shits and giggles.

Did you fucking develop DR? Who cares?Why even try to compare what everyone here recognizes as a trashy, pulpy TV show with a video game? What is your endgame here?

>that one chick who got killed halfway through the story didn't need to be killed

plus, she was a qt

Can someone rank the seasons for me please? I really liked S1 and thought S2 was okay. never watched 3-6

1>6 so far>5>4>3

1>6 (so far)>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Forgot 2 after 6

>lost interest in season 2 because i don't like alien plots
>look up the name game scene right now after seeing bits of it in gifs
what the hell

jesus christ that was awful

>the actors are all cunts
>real Shelby a shit
>the niggas are the only cool ones

my nigga real Matt better be the one survivor of this shit

>also even actor Shelny has to cry and suffer just like all Sarah Paulson characters on the show
top kek

This season just got much better. The actors characters are pretty solid. watch Angela Basset the second half of the episode, Playing a drunk is the best part I have seen her play. The way that she just records Paulson with her phone as she runs down the stairs screaming is great.

At this point I do not even care is this is real or fake. It is entertaining. I do feel like they are going to rush the deaths this season but oh well.

You all think Taissa will be the original supreme and Finn will be the old Mott. Finn is gonna play a trangendered forest witch & Taissa will play the old Mott as a gender bent role just because Ryan Murphy likes to push the boundaries.

speaking of trannies that one auditioning for the butcher role was fucking hilarious
there was a couple really funny things in this episode
>Help! shes trying to take my saturn!
>maam shes trying to take your vehicle?

The episode was really fun. they nailed the trashy reality show perfectly.

>A recovering alcoholic
>A current alcoholic
>A foreign actress married to a home grown actor
>A love triangle
>All living in the same house

I could see VH1 airing this presmise of a show in the late 2000's.People might complain about this big brother type of footage but this shit is entertaining.

youtube.com/watch?v=8djcabQBts8