Shrink ray faggots out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S54LHlmAvgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for best pairing.

>only 3 episodes
>has a general

Its not even in the same level as GoT.

would I like this show if I enjoyed all seasons of L O S T?

Cucked by McPoyle.

Delete this

>implying it's not pic related

Gigantor faggots pls leave

Would you?

why are there so many lesbians in westworld

How do they shrink when they are already shrunk?

Wasn't there only the one from last episode?

Friendly reminder that Ford has implanted Arnold's consciousness into Bernard, who is a host. Their conversation in episode 3 is Ford testing his own work - to see how Bernard would react to the story of Arnold. Ford even gives Bernard a new backstory - his dead son - just as we saw him give Teddy a new backstory.

Why didn't he just pick him up with tweezers?

Westworld as it is right now is basically just a big old live action NTR. It's relatively mainstream TV though, so they will sellout at the very end with a happily ever after vanilla fate Teddy x Delores.

The gay stuff is being used as a way to show people indulging in life they wouldn't normally have. And it gets attention.

goddamn you double-shrink autists, that's a holographic representation of the tiny park obviously, they have to be able to zoom in otherwise they couldn't see shit, can you see what ants are doing without a magnifying glass? no, use your head next time

>so they will sellout at the very end with a happily ever after vanilla fate Teddy x Delores.
I'm ok with this.

>implying this isn't going to be an AI x human love story between Dolores and McPoyle

no fucking chance, one of them will die permanently to save the other one in season finale prob marsden

>they will sellout at the very end with a happily ever after vanilla fate Teddy x Delores.

>Delores walks in on MiB raping Teddy in the barn
>cut to final credits

>mfw things went better than expected.

that's funny considering their pairing is intentionally cliche

well since you admitted to being dumb as shit I'd say you could probably enjoy this, as well as most anything on tv

Lesbians are simultaneously progressive and titillating to horny male viewers. There's a reason lesbians are so much more present and accepted in media.

Reminder that photo shown in Episode 1 was of William's fiance/wife

SINGULAR TIMELINE FAGS BTFO

Sadly, if plebs don't tune in for obvious shit like the Teddy/Delores unrequited romance crap, I won't be able to get my patrician rocks off marveling at all the subtext, philosophy and symbology on display.

>all seasons
bull fucking shit no-one likes all the seasons its physically impossible to like s5 you fucking liar

kys freind

Yeah the final scene of the show will be Delores waking up and doing her usual routine, but in either a real world city or the Westworld complex. She'll run into Teddy and they'll be happy together, recalling Westworld horrors as an unpleasant dream.
The love story is between Delores and Teddy. William is just there to make it to second base before remembering his wife and calling it off, in order to build potential good guy suitor tension in the NTR narrative.
MiB will think he was victorious, but at the very end Delores will reveal she had been on to him for quite some time. It's a classic NTR to vanilla reveal.

Of course. And so would you.

Were they flirting, or am I just conditioned to think that whenever a male and female character share the screen they're inevitably going to bone?

Nah William will fall in love with Dolores, throw away this picture of his wife and become the MIB

Robot AI flirting...

LUL

they are both gay

in a spoiler leak thor's brother is shown kissing cyclops

Seriously fuck off.

GROWIN' BOY

Are you faggots forgetting she's already waifu'd by MIB? He's been raping/scalping her for 3 decades.

All the humans are AI!!!!

>implying he raped her

Will he be back?

He scalped on episode 1 but I don't doubt he has had his way with her many times before that.

Haven't you ever read NTR before? The MiB checks most of the boxes for NTR villain.

Bullshit, I could believe Hemsworth is gay but Teddy is a robot built to love Delores.

Why would you rape someone you love

you realize Teddy fucks all the female guests right and hes a gigolo

Why you think he hangs around the saloon/brothel so much

>pairing fucking robots who are programmed for a certain storyline

literally and figuratively kill yourself

Because he loves her. He apologized to Dolores for not being able to see her that night.

>marveling at all the subtext, philosophy and symbology on display

babby's first pseudo-intellectualism

plausible

Source?

t won't be Dolores and Teddy, they're programmed to be together. To break that programming and get out of their storylines they have to realize they don't actually like each other and their feelings and closeness are manufactured

>These violent delights have violent ends
She's gonna break Clementine too.

so far there's been at least one lesbian interaction per episode IIRC

Not before she gets one last night with a horse.

> 40k a night

Why not just buy your own host and have her every night?

>Timeline
>Delores
>Shrink ray
So dumb fuck.

We don't even know what year it is, that may be cheaper than it sounds

Because a Host is probably like a million bucks if they even sell them openly.

And I imagine taking care of it long term would probably be a pain

then you couldn't have fun wild wild west times with """""unlimited""""" opportunities

She is tsundere for security man

Go back to your dragon soap opera.

is her ass too big or is it the dress?

I guess Westworld's are supposed to be proprietary tech, the best available. There might be sexbots out there, but they're more likely closer in tech to that old robot cowboy Ford talks to. So it's gonna be very robotic and noisy, even the outside tech has gotten even that far.

That doesn't look like anything to me.

its the dress

It's the dress, it was the style at the time

why did nothing come out of the head prostitute escaping? did it happen in a 3rd future timeline?

>why did nothing come out of the head prostitute escaping?
wat

The workers thought they messed up so they kept it quiet.

from surgery

did you not watch the fucking 3rd episode or are you just retarded?

she had fucking flashbacks when she was triggered by seeing scotty from xmen

They showed a scene where she saw Teddy, and had a flashback of him laying in the box with all the other fucked up robots. There will probably be more later.

I assume he means when she wakes up mid-repair and runs off and sees all the dead robots piled up in a glass room

the answer is she was knocked out by the repairmen and returned to westworld like nothing happened, probably because they were too embarrassed that her waking up might've been their mistake

Why are kids so sensitive these days?

retards like you ask dumb questions

Yeah but the redhead in episode 2 obviously wasn't feeling it, she may have been straight. Considering Maeve's emotional acuity wasn't even at close to max setting, it's possible she just misjudged and the woman was totally hetero.

They're both extremely weird characters and the light at the end of the tunnel will only be if Teddy turns semi evil at some point

My singular qualm with the show is how they're treating the star power. Marsten shouldn't be made to be weird in the face of no name actors and they should be giving Trevor a cooler part given his potential for a cult following on the heels of GTA V

And now I'm out of this thread for good because I already see you fags spoiling it
Looking at you ^

I miss fucked up Walter already

maybe, I interpreted it more as she was just completely put off by how aggressive she was.

I bet they made a hypersensitive and tight boipussy for Teddy.

Maybe you should tell someone at your school about these feelings, and stay away from the internet until you get some things resolved.

it's edgy.

can't wait for the warm milk scene with McPoyle

It's a worse tv show.

He's a "nice guy" and won't do anything.

>Why not just buy your own host
Delos refuses to sell them. Read the site.

I'm sure there are other sex robots out there that are just as good.

Doubt it people seem really impressed by the robots like its something they've never seen before

Try to be less retarded

Shit.

No because I'm not a cuck.

We already know these people have shit taste. These robots aren't even that good. Most of them are fugly, the rest don't even work right and have fucking strokes.

Yeah, that's a stupid line. Suggest all the hosts are perfect goddesses on the inside.

At yet they think their fucking incredible clearly it's not common tech even for 1%ers

>you will never have some bounty hunter adventures with bro-tier lesbian poncho girl

Fucking kill me

>on the inside

It's just guest jizz on the inside

Learn to type, faggot

white girl ass

looks better blonde desu

Learn to read faggot

You are all now aware Evan Rachel Wood let Marilyn Manson cum inside of her repeatedly.

wew lad

Everyone already knew that kiddo

> you will never go on raids with Armistice who goes up against lesbian poncho girl only to drop their guns and scissor

why live

Was it a mistake in the show that the Westworld staff forgot to shrink down Dolores ass with the rest of her for the park?

Is this how Ford knows that Bernard is talking to Dalaris?

Are there settings for the robots to change their buttock, breast and penis sizes? Will Dallaris' enlarged rump play a part in Ford's new storyline?

There will be a scene where in the analysis room we see Teddy grow breasts.

Cap this

>ywn work in a future robot factory and make one with giant tits and penis fingers and then set it loose as a prank

>Dalaris
HER NAME IS DILORAS

Who 'would ride out to a village and engage in golden showers with less reputable hookers' here?

This picture remains hilarious.

> where we're going, there are no fucking opticians, Logan

>giant tits and penis fingers
/d/elos

Not a fan of the penis fingers, but certainly there's no reason why a futanari character can't exist. Or at least a perfect shemale. The shemale is as easy as swapping parts.

>Not a fan of the penis fingers
That's what makes it just a prank, bro.

What about robots that shit and piss?

Women with horsecocks?

Note to manufacturing:
We don't know how you managed the semen hydraulics through the fingers and we don't care. There were children present and now they're asking their parents if this is a new gender.

Any guest refunds will come out of your department's budget next quarter.

>What about robots that shit and piss?
They all do, man.

So are they just like, reload in their robot colons and bladders nightly? There must be massive storage tanks of synthetic shit, piss, and cum down in maintenance.

Its a fucking sci-fi retards

Stuff like how do they stop deadly accidents and deadly host malfunctions or how they clean their vagina's and do they piss/shit is never going to be answered and is not important. The entire idea of this park is so impossible that there is no way in a million years anything like this will even be remotely possible outside of virtual reality.

Stop asking stupid questions about park maintenance. ITS NOT REAL... fucking people like you ruined Lost

ITS A SCI-FI/FANTASY SHOW

stale pasta

What is stopping manufacturing from wheeling out a six foot tall sentient dick that walks on it's testicles like a cartoon character and wears a cowboy hat on the top and a ascot around it's foreskin?

yeah but some of the questions like "how do they freeze and cordon off entire sections of the park within minutes of something going wrong in some scenes, but then other times they have to hike around for miles just to find one stray robot" need answers. scifi can only leave so much unexplained before it becomes GoT-tier nonsense

Probably needs a whole new setup for programming and manufacturing. Their creation labs are likely geared for some preexisting lifeforms, something a walking penis would need to be made from scratch instead of a basic template.

>Deputy Dong

they stray was very far from town, while milk man was in town.

they probably dont have many elevators far outside of town

Thats why its all so stupid

Unless they have crazy teleportation devices or the ability to craft the land with a computer like some type of sims shit, then its not possible. You just have to turn off your brain and remember that its a fantasy show

Yeah, that's actually a good question.

>guest murders host out in middle of nowhere
>host is retrieved and fixed that night, no long episode of needing to stalk out into the wilderness for hours
>one goes a little stray and takes forever to catch up

Doesn't add up.

they eat and drink

This show fucked me up. You know that scene in episode 2 with William and Logan eating dinner and that eye patch guy comes over? Then he gets stabbed in the hand cause he won't go away? I don't know why, maybe cause of how the old guy cries out in pain and looks utterly shocked and confused that he got stabbed over trying to give them a map, maybe it's cause he was nice but...fuck man I thought rewatching that part would make me feel better but it's making me reflect on all the NPCs I've killed in the past and...the fuck is wrong with me?

>What is stopping manufacturing from wheeling out a six foot tall sentient dick that walks on it's testicles like a cartoon character and wears a cowboy hat on the top and a ascot around it's foreskin?
No one in manufacturing being able to hold their hands steady while laughing their asses off trying to build it

The maintenance aspect of the park will never make sense

You just have to realize that its a scifi show and somethings have to work the way it does for story telling purposes.

They would need people working around the clock and probably would take more than 8 hours to clean up all the rape and murder that happens in such a large span of miles

are you allowed to rape children in westworld? are there any child prostitutes?

only kids so far are those of other guests. so unless you find a kid host there is no kid sex

I kind of felt that way too, because the old man doesn't seem to deserve it. Good scene to instill empathy.

Why did Wyatt's cultists all make tusken raider sounds?

There are adult hosts that look like children

We've seen tons of kid hosts so far. Most prominent should be the one Ford was talking to and the little Mexican girl.

The mexican guys daughter was a host

Im sure you can rape her if you manage to kill all her uncles

there's a little interview where one of the dudes draws a parallel between westworld and video games, saying how 'you don't think twice about turning off video games, because the characters simply aren't on that level of AI... but in westworld it's different because there's some nature of sentience there"

really interesting to think about. where is the line between 1) genuine AI, 2) sentience, and 3) just another line of code, like yes/no on an ATM?

scary stuff! fuckin robots dude. they're comin.

>little Mexican girl.
wew lad i blanked hard

Shrinkposting is my new favorite kind of shitposting now

Is Science Fiction or Fantasy? make up your fucking mind.

Just kidnap her in the middle of the night or something. Too bad the uncles are probably good trackers and you're just some city slicker noob, but you could probably get done all you need to do to her. Maybe even continue to do so all night and kill all the uncles when they track you down.

>if you manage to kill all her uncles
not like they can kill you

I takes aspects from both

Scifi fantasy

>you can rape her if you manage to kill all her uncles
You know what would be funny as shit? If season 9 of Curb was Larry David running the maintenance crews and them going on about the fuck up shit guests do.

you build more robots to clean up the other robots

easy fix

I don't think anyone feels guilty for mowing down civies in GTA, but Westworld must just get into your psyche that much deeper because:

a. you're already there, it should feel completely real.
b. they're pretty damn close to human, beyond turing test and any kind of question as to their humanity, except you already know they're robots.
c. They don't go off script.

You can probably rape robokids in Westworld, but given that the company is in bed with the government I imagine as routine procedure they hand over secret logs to police services. Enjoy being watched like a hawk for the rest of your life and having a string of bad luck with missed job opportunities, overlooked promotions, or excessive parking and speeding tickets.

Surely rounding up all the bodies, removing all the semon from them, and repairing all their horrifying injuries will take more time than what the guests are sleeping for

Its so far in the future and according to Hopkins all diseases are cured so I'm assuming they'd have a pill for you to fix your pedophilia and call it a day.

Whoever said WW is in bed with the government?

Why did they make the main whore a 50 yr old black woman??

Yeah because the people going to Westworld definitely aren't affluent enough to have a stake when it comes to lobbying the government.

Because it takes place in the future where they cured gays so they have to diversify somehow.

Who is the rabbit and made hatter of this show?

She's the mistress, so she's supposed to be older. Don't really know or care why she's black though

Sci-Fi is about engaging in a socratic exercise wherein a technogical or social development's effect on the world is explored via it's cultural, utilitarian, philosophical impacts.

Sci-Fi is all about the setting. It's not a framing device for convoluted stories about "Woah brah, this guy was a robot the whole time!" or "It was actually a flashback? Crazy!"

if you can afford a trip to westworld, you probably don't have to worry about finances

Really makes me think

This is just jew media at it again, trying to push that sheboons are desirable, when they are the least desirable demographic on earth. Imagine paying $40,000 a day to fuck that ugly dog.

>c. They don't go off script.
I wonder how many times Teddy dies in a week.

pedophilia isn't a mental illness it's a choice like homosexuality

>Science fiction is a genre of speculative fiction typically dealing with imaginative concepts such as futuristic science and technology, space travel, time travel, faster than light travel, parallel universes, and extraterrestrial life.

And she's a mulatto at that. Imagine them trying to push a blacker one.

So it's like Star Wars? You take the Sci-Fi aesthetic and eschew other genre hallmarks like a detailed setting and interesting (but bullshit) scientific explanations?

I'm pretty new to these threads, what is this whole shrink ray theory? Aren't the labs in some bunker underneath Westworld because the boss guy was able to take an elevator up to WW from the labs.
Do these theorists believe that the digital map they use to monitor Westworld is where they are placing the guests?

It's a meme you dip

Poe's law

>Do these theorists believe that the digital map they use to monitor Westworld is where they are placing the guests?
yes. 99% of them are memein but a sad 1% thinks its true

I didn't vote for Poe, why should I respect any legal declarations from him?

What is the best ship in this series so far?

Im really feeling the sexual tension between dollar store Matt Damon and lesbian molester

Worst character in the show so far.

> spend tens of thousands on fantasy
> main bitch is a nappy mom

Ok brah

>Authoritarianism BTFO

> literally le over-actor man

C

Is there a riverboat? That's the best ship.

Actually that'd be fucking fun whoring and gambling on a boat, picking off indians on the shore with your Winchester.

Also, what guns would you guys choose?

>wahh why don't you like my shitty fanfic tier narratives
>I worked so hard on them all day and night wahhh
Yeah, I agree, fuck this whiny bitch

>makes an incredibly generic cowboys vs indians storyline
>gets pissed when based Ford doesn't like it
What was his problem?

It's a huge park, and also Walter was still following the narrative as far as location. They knew where he was going to be. The stray was broken and wandered randomly

I started hating him when he went fucking nuts on that poor girl designing the indian host.

Site says yes.there are no laws in West world.

he can rape and scalp whoever he wants, yet he chooses her. Thats as close as a sick fuck like him gets to love

But that guy is CIA

>are you allowed to rape children in westworld
youtube.com/watch?v=S54LHlmAvgc

keep watching

You know the way Samuel L. Jackson can make dialogue seem more impactful when he swears? This guy has the opposite ability.

i guess it would make sense that the elevators are mostly located near story-related locations, but there should be a throwaway line about it to make it clearer.

>What was his problem?
it's his job to do this, and he expected to impress everyone

the jury's still out on whether Ford really disliked his work or it interfered with his own narrative plans, it was probably a little of both

I think he's supposed to be like this. he's not as competent or smart as he thinks he is and he has to throw childish tantrums to remind people that he's important enough to get away with throwing tantrums. he's a hateable character by design so that the audience will hoot and cheer when he gets eviscerated by one of the robots when they all rebel

that's classic Crichton if so

>implying william and the MiB aren't the same person 30 years apart

How much piss can you make the Mexican loli drink before the park services tell you to move on?

>they didnt cast Jimmi Simpson as the host that went crazy in the bar pouring milk on all the dead people and putting milk bottles everywhere

how do you fuck up something so obvious

F U C K I N G D R O P P E D

>they didnt cast Jimmi Simpson as the host that went crazy in the bar pouring milk on all the dead people
he auditioned for Logan if that makes you feel better

not really, that would have been an even worse fit for him, he isnt nearly enough of a dudebro to pull off Logans doucheness

How do you autismos know these kinds of details about production?

HOW THEE FUCK DO THEY GET INTO THE WORLD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IF THEIR TECHNOLOGY IS SO ADVANCED THAT THEY CANREPLICATE LIFE PERFECTLY, WOULDNT IT BE EASIER TO JUST PROGRAM EVERYTHING INTO A VIRTUAL RREALITY MATRIX STYLE INSTEAD OF HAVING PHYSICAL HOSTS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Haven't you been paying even a shred of attention? They use a shrinkray

It's just the feminist agenda by pushing ugly she-hags as amazing goddesses to the masses

THEY TAKE A TRAIN TO AN UNDERGROUND COMPLEX

THEY DRESS UP, ENTER A DOOR THAT LEADS INTO A TRAIN CARRIAGE STILL INSIDE THE MOUNTAIN

THE TRAIN DOESNT ACTUALLY MOVE UNTIL YOU SEE IT REACH THE OUTSIDE, UNTIL THEN THEY JUST TRICK YOU WITH EVERYTHING BEING DARK AND SOUND EFFECTS MAKING YOU THINK YOU'RE IN A TUNNEL

This
How the fuck do people not get it

they take the shrink ray elevator things

sir hopkins rides them openly all the time

I don't know about the transferring consciousness but I do think Arnold is a robot and the dead son thing is programmed.

THAT IS AUTISTIC HOW DO YOU HAVE A COUPLE HUNDRED SQUARE MILES OF WILDERNESS IN AN UNDERGROUND COMPLEX WITH A COMPLETE SUN AND SKY

they obviously drug them then just hook them up to the matrix, hosts are also plugged in

McPoyle already has (or had a wife). He'll be the Sawyer to Kate to in Lost.

Couple of questions.

Has anyone ever thought or have there been any conversations about what kind of access governments could get to Westworlds guests. Like activities, preferences, patterns of behavior. I mean I'm sure there is some contract that ensures some level of anonymity. But there could also be loopholes that allow for just factual records or data analysis of what happened during a particular persons visit or in areas of the park he was in.

Two, If hosts and guests are so indistinguishable within the park how do you avoid accidents where guests might attack each other?

JURASSIC PARK NIGGA

EVER SEEN THAT? WELL THAT WAS BASED ON MICHAEL CRICHTON'S WORK TOO

>How do you autismos know these kinds of details about production?
Don't tell anyone but it's called google. You look up one article and astonishingly there are others about the same thing on the same site.

>Two, If hosts and guests are so indistinguishable within the park how do you avoid accidents where guests might attack each other?
Dolores' day is less repetitious than the questions asked in these threads

Marilyn Manson literally only fucks 9s and 10s.

Which is when the show will reveal itself to be another 21st century individualist push trying to tear apart loving couples, blissfully ignorant to the whole "its just hormones and chemicals in your brain", from each other, just like the SJW and the Jews have been pushing since the 60's

It is probably true tho.

McPoyle will likely lead Delores away from the park, Teddy was told by Ford that he existed to keep her from escaping, I think it was known by Ford at least that without Teddy she would want to roam off for whatever reason.

Like the whole dialogue between the two about going off further than they ever had before Teddy and Delores had.

McPoyles unique in that he seems to just want to explore check things out etc, so would likely encourage this in Delores. This has been pissing that guy hes with off which like the masses just wants to bone hookers and shoot the place up, now that Teddy is distracted with that whole redemption arc this became possible.

My theory is that Ford has been watching the park and the way the guests interact with it for a long time, realized along the way that every fucker that comes too it is a right sack of shit and has decided to try and set them loose upon the world, that Ford has been trying to make the robots self aware and sentient all along and that McPoyle is a new host that he added in secret to lead Delores to this sentience escape etc.

DUDE DONT MISTREAT ANDROIDS LMAO

Guests are as easy to spot as tourists what are you talking about? They all speak in a modern accent not western and go WOAH LOOK AT THAT, OMG SO REAL.

The only one that is indistinguishable is MiB, everyone else acts like a child at disneyland. (not that its a bad thing)

Also I doubt it,
>In Westworld, the value of the park is all in its intellectual property, it’s all in the code. So regardless of the park’s location, they would be extremely careful with that code and making sure its virtually impossible to smuggle it out of the park. And there’s the privacy of the guests – you’re not going to have a good time in Westworld if somebody is Instagramming your activities. I’m amazed at Las Vegas has survived the Instagram age. In episode 2, when the guests come in, we don’t see this, but we assume these guys have cell phones that they’re not allowed to bring in the park. We very much think this is a path where culture may be going – that we’ll get over-exposed and sick of the interconnectedness of our lives that we’ll hunger for places [that offer disconnected privacy]. We’ll hunger for a moment where we can go back toward having some privacy.

that makes no sense if it really is a physical space how do they keep resetting days

Rotations nigga, they actively go in and change robots when needed

>astonishingly there are others about the same thing on the same site

You just read the same article twice you dumb faggot

The bitchy boss lady has a conversation with that loser designer guy in which she confirms his suspicions that the government is working with senior management. Most of their work is on the level and simply pays out shareholders, but a certain amount of it is dedicated to presumably military/black ops style research.

The government would have a million uses for super strong super durable robots that can pass as regular people.

that would be retardly expensive,they would be going through 100 000 hosts a year, they dont even have the production capabilities to do that

no matter how expensive admission is that would be an impossible business model.

also how is there not one troll that just massacres all the hosts just as the day starts, like would happen in any mmorpg with killable npc's

>but we assume these guys have cell phones that they’re not allowed to bring in the park
it's not implied, it's in the terms. No recording devices whatsoever.

probably not, they're all silcion

how am i supposed to keep the loops straight???

This it's setup to be killed and the audience has no issue. Same with Mr fuck all the whores brother in law guy.

If I was a guest and saw some faggot killing all of my quest givers and semen takers then I'd beat the shit out of him/her. Guns don't work on guests but my fists do.

>Mr fuck all the whores brother in law guy
"Logan" is hard to remember, yes

Please tell me that's not real

>Guns don't work on guests but my fists do.
Knowing it was guest-on-guest griefer ass kicking would be worth extra.

what happens if 2 guests shoot each other in westworld?

How many new arseholes do you think Dolores has had installed over the years?

A PR disaster.

best character in the show

I never pay attention to names. And yes it's real.

How much semen do you think the reparation team have to clean out of their vaginas?

This VFX looked like MS Paint

>The only one that is indistinguishable is MiB,

But I mean it's not a guarantee he's the only one. The parks been open for some 30 years. And one of the guests mentioned he'd been before and that it was addictive. Could there not be people that have started coming specifically for immersive experience. Not to mention just happening along violent acts and thinking oh here's my chance to be a hero.

And about the privacy I guess I'm thinking more along the lines information about the traits of serial killers or rapists. Again like MIB, He could be a total milk toast plain as fuck dude outside but he's been doing this for 30 years and he's at least 60. So what about from 20 to 30 in this guys life. What if there were some string of murders that stopped once he found an outlet at this park. I'm wondering could law enforcement have any grounds to seize or acquire records on the behavior of the guests. And you know clearly it wouldn't be proof. But they could use it to zero in on suspects. But that kind of thing probably would discourage customers but you're also talking about actual safety or justice for real human beings. So /could /would they be willing to release certain information to the appropriate authority if contacted. Could something be written into the contract states something along the lines of any profound abhorrent criminal behavior may be noted and passed along to police if requested?

Her butthole and vagoo just pop out, the technician drops them into an autoclave, and unzips a bag with new ones while the old ones get sterilized.

None, it's her secondary energy source.

GROWIN' BOY!

Do you think people try to sneak into Westworld? Seems like it would be easy and not cost 40k a day.

AI RIGHTS RIGHT NOW YOU CIS GENDERED PATRIACHAL SHIT LORD!

The more they use the more established actors the more they have to pay them. This is why big name actors get thrown into shows like this yet hardly see much screen time.

You wont see much of Ed Harris (a split second on screen in episode 3) and they keep the scenes with Anthony Hopkins fairly low and these will probably become more and more infrequent as the show progresses, they use these actors to 1 sell the show in trailers etc and 2 to establish the plot/setting etc.

If they are going for multi series then Hopkin/Harris and likely Newton/wright will be offed by the end of the season with the other actors essentially being handed the show, if its a one series type deal (which I highly doubt) You'll probably see far less of these four up until the end where they will return for the finale, they'll throw tokenistic short scenes out there here and there but play far less of a role in the plot like Harris' tokenistic split second screentime in the latest episode.

>also how is there not one troll that just massacres all the hosts just as the day starts, like would happen in any mmorpg with killable npc's

Wasn't that what happened at the end of episode 1 with the gta5 ganker types showing up and clearing up?

Ultimately they'd need to acquire guns and ammo.

You have rfigured out that they can program them to clean out their cunts/assholes, I imagine they'd feel sickened if raped or at least unclean by its presence.

no that was a scripted host on host robbery you fucking fool, but at the end that one guest just came up behind and shot the main baddie before he could start his speech.

holy samefag batman

you really don't get how this works

go back

Could of sworn that the same guy that is with mcpoyle now was a part of it?

Also what fucking robbery involves gunning down half a town from the front steps of a saloon?!

I'm lead to believe that its just a giant enclosure with big ass MAGA style walls to keep people out.

The room that the hostess offered McPoyle sex with is possibly a carriage under the train that moves with the train so people can integrate at varying times.

At least that is all I can come up with it bugged me a little, shrinkray tech is stupid as fuck and a troll meme, Matrix tech makes the whole robot thing irrelevant and would cause conflicts with the whole showering down of the dead hosts part.

This could also be true using the same techniques they used to film motion in films with a big ass reel for a background being moved while the vehicle stays motionless.

Someone make a webm of Teddy hammering the fan on those sandpeople cultists pls

McPoyle!
mother's milk

It's been posted a bunch already just go through the threads

>shrink-ray is stupid
gateway autists pls go

Who said anything about a gateway?

So it's pretty much confirmed that MiB is/was Andrew, either as himself or an AI clone?

>Andrew

Who?

sequencing the human genome was 3 billion dollars 20 years ago. once the cat is out of the bag, the price of these AI robots would drop to under 100k in less than 5 years.

The first 3 episodes of Westworld are better than the first 3 episodes of Game of Thrones. We judge according to TV show quality, GoT has the unfair advantage of having 5 600page books written out.

?

>tfw not rich enough to live full-time in westworld and rape all the qts and kill whoever I want endlessly

>tfw when IRL = Westworld and you're just a host.

Ever wonder why the rich get away with killing multiple people drunk driving using "affluenza" as their defense and get away with it?

Fuck me I love this show but some people are just too dumb man

I wasn't debating that it wasn't scripted the Brit character made that clear with the whole speech thing, I was suggesting that hosts are programmed to lead the psycho fuckers that would massacre endlessly away from the main town too have them come back towards the end of the visit to do shit like rob the joint, unless I missed it one of them didn't get killed and therefore could have been a guest.

There isn't one. PERIOD. Why can't you people get that?

Seems like if enough money went into creating something as complex as Westworld, a good amount probably went into keeping it for paying customers only.

They have to take a train to get there and the outside shots of the facility make it look like it's on a mountain in the desert, which is backed up by the inside of the park being a desert.

So it could probably be in like some terraformed Saharan Africa or even the fucking moon for how futuristic everything is.

Nigga GoT's first few episodes were GOAT

The first three episodes of Westworld are better than anything in all five aSoIaF books, let alone ANY three episodes of the pulpy, trashy "babby's first HBO show" that is Game of Thrones.

If it had a few more storylines, Westworld would be the second-coming of Deadwood.

what the fuck

I'm not a big GoT fan, but this is a straight lie

You mean the first three episodes where Bran gets pushed from a tower and then conveniently forgets about it?

she doesn't only give blowjobs O_o

The way you phrased that lets me know you're have shitty taste.

i bet she's good at pecking shit with this beak of nose

>cyclops is a cuck again in this show

What do you think, is there an in-universe Westworld wikia, where guests spoil narratives and quests from the park?

Probably, but I would assume only pleb nerds read it, anyone who could afford the shit would be one of those sheltered rich types who never knows anything except what's popular.

>What do you think, is there an in-universe Westworld wikia, where guests spoil narratives and quests from the park?
you mean Westit and Westchan ?

there is also WestGag which recycles shitty jokes for normies

Jarvis leave

>Christopher Nolan

>no replies to this bait
Good

what bait? +.+

How do they disguise the shrink ray lasers on the train? Surely they dont tell the guests they are being shrunk?

nice repeated digits O.O

programmed to get cucked