Why did he refused to shave his mustache for the role? It really looks that it doesn´t fit

Why did he refused to shave his mustache for the role? It really looks that it doesn´t fit

because he was gay and a gaystache was all the rage in the 70's

Because he didn't need to. It didn't show up on tiny blurry 60s tvs.

most hispanics with mustaches hate to shave because they look weird without it. my dad stopped shaving his mustach around his early 30s because he looked better with one. same with me im in my 40s and have had a beard for 15plus years now

According to Adam West, Romero had an almost superstitious belief that if he chopped of his mo he would lose his amazing skills with the ladies. Like says it didn't really show up at the time but man, you can certainly see it in the recent blurays.

I'm almost 30 and I look better without it.
I can't stand my 'stache.
Plus I don't like others looking at it.
I'll grow the beard but shave the ugly mustache.

It makes him look even crazier desu so I'm ok with it.

He was a chicano though...

are you absolutely sure you know what the fuck you're talking about?

The mexican chick who cleans my mansion is the same.

So you just have a beard without a moustache? Do you realize how much of a douchebag that makes you look like?

jontron?

Nice strawman.
My beard still goes up my cheeks and up to my upper lip.
It's just my upper lip is bare.
You chose some douchebag neckbeard.

>im in my 40s

This statement does not bode well for me, sempai.

Wow, OP actually gets an answer! Well done user.

A chicano is hispanic, you mong.

Did you fuck her?

he needed it for his other roles
and its funny

I actually love the idea of the Joker being too lazy to shave his mustache, I wish more Jokers would do that instead of this wannabe gangster shit.

Not even canon so who cares

Best Joker desu

But it totally fits with the ridiculousness of the show.

I always loved how his suit had a bright reddish-purple hue

so like... pink

Wow, people liked this garbage?

wtf the original joker was a spic?

then we're all in agreement that 60s batman is an insightful work of genius years if not decades ahead of its time?

He's Italian and Cuban, how the hell is that Chicano?

Italian and Cuban like I said , so you can add wop or dago, or even guinea to that.

Fuck, you know what? They should've made John Leguizamo the Joker in the Suicide Squad movie. Or Benicio Del Toro. That would be like us casting Cesar Romero today. Or George Lopez I guess?

Yes

or Luis Guzman

of course
it's so fucking good

A M I S H
M
I
S
H