WE OWN CELEBRITIES

Here's how it is. You aren't going to like it, but it's true. We own celebrities.

They have received, for having worked for a few months of their life, enough money to ensure that they will never have to work again for many, many lifetimes over. Not only should they endure every single picture taken of them every time they step outside of their house but, like all A-list actors and actresses, they should tell every single person who has a conversation with him or her, or asks for him or her to appear in a picture with them, without the faintest hint of irony, that they are grateful for the opportunity to live a care-free life, thanks to the support we have given by watching films they have appeared in.

The problem with most of you narrow-minded cunts is, you put these creatures of flesh & blood on such a high pedestal, that you are completely blinded from the overwhelming, disgusting truth. Some professions are horrendously, abhorrently overpaid.

To anyone who says otherwise, you really ought to fucking kill yourself because your reality has been so grotesquely-distorted that death, I imagine, might actually be a relief for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/adambvary/the-year-we-all-learned-how-to-pronounce-domhnall-gleeson
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Left or Right?

left for sure

Frog

>Left or Right?
Yes.

JLaw has fucking great tits imo

how are emmas tits?

If we own celebrities can I have Karen Gillan at my house tomorrow?

>We
You aren't Harvey or his social circle.

Therefore, you dont own shit.

Edgy.

>We own them
Nope. The ones who own them are getting their shafts sucked by them.

But what about actors who don't want to be famous?

He can be a manager at Wal-Mart if he doesn't want attention

Shouldn't actresses and actors be paid so much, if the movie makes that much money? Same for athletes.

They are highly-paid, because idiots pump endless supplies of money into these industries.

But he's said several times in interviews that he isn't interested in the attention. He just wants to keep working in theater and films.

thats what you think

This

Sure, that's why he was in Star Wars.

buzzfeed.com/adambvary/the-year-we-all-learned-how-to-pronounce-domhnall-gleeson

See:

we own more than just celebrities. billionaires desperately need the masses for their businesses to function. kinda the main reason the minimum wage as well as all wages should rise in the united states but thats another story.

unfortunately people are not only too stupid but lack the courage to stand up for themselves and we as a people will never overcome minor issues like racial division so the wealthy will always have an easy time using the masses for the worker drones they see us as.

I agree. If you can't handle the attention then it's not the profession for you and there are plenty of people eager to take their place. BTFO spoiled rich celebucunts.

They are both 4's with 10,000 of whore makeup on.

Yes

Neither. I want to be around people who I like, not who other people like.

Fuck you too Harv

sorry OP I cant share your opinion cause I'll be called a communist

who?