The Flash

I really like that there are so many flashes in this show now, it truly feels like a comics superhero show full of random shanenigans and doodlidoos.

I really like that it doesnt give a fuck about continuity or making sense, it's just fun powerpeople punching each other.

and a lot of flahes

shit is the best

this is how a fun show should be

Where the fuck was the Arrow thread?

Had Deadshot hallucination and all that shit.

never bothered with watching arrow, seems too boring drama shit

wew

I'm just being honest here, I like the campyness of The Flash, it's shiny, it doesn't pretend to be smart, it's full of technobabble, it's fun

ty pedro did you got a new job after being a bellboy?

Arrow 1&2 are the epitome of capeshit and Flash literally repeated the same plot from season one.

Legends of Tomorrow is dogshit.

>new speedster
>flash doesn't give a fuck

good writing

he already knew it would happen, he rebooted her back in season 2 using the speed force

Did you seriously skip out on Barry's introduction and skip the crossover episodes? I can understand skipping 3 and 4 but the first two are awesome,

Only way I watch Flash again is Grod and otherwise Flash literally rehashed their shit.

>Where the fuck was the Arrow thread?

Same place it always is, in Cred Forums. Cred Forums barely even talks about tv capeshit, only netflix and movie stuff.

as i said, i have not watched a single episode of arrow, no

Yep, they get it alright.

Cred Forums Is retarded.

I bet you skip chapters in books too.

yes thats the fucking shit im talking about, crazy fucking stuff that makes no sense if you don't want to have fun

if i start to get bored

I like how tv crossovers are just like comic crossovers, you need to get everyone else's issue also if you want the full story.

I know you're but what am I?

I'm a mirror, BOOM!

Hey Pee Wee!

I like the first part of your post because it reminded me of why I loved Captain America Civil War so much, but Flash is total shit. Even saying that as a Flash fan. Fun can be well written, Flash is not. I completely understand liking campy things but Flash isn't bad because it's silly.

>all of flash's villians are basically him in a different-colored suit

Every time they do it, I can't believe they had the balls.

Next season there won't even be any characters, just streaks of different colored lights flying through the city the entire show.

Is this grammarkino?

The costume from Velocity looks so much better on Jessie Thicc

I'm hoping Barry can find whatever dimension he isn't such a bitch in. Cuz that is just killing it for me.