en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily
youtube.com/watch?v=0x4K_X1Jk5A
youtube.com/watch?v=tf0mV5nZrzY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
knowyourmeme.com/memes/thicc
youtube.com/watch?v=7BEieHKxiaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In the first few seasons Yeah maybe.

After the 4th he was just cynical about everything and wouldn't give a shit.

He'd probably vote for him mainly because Trump did business with his dad or something way back. Meadow and AJ would give him shit for it though.

The whole fucking gang would be Trump supporters. Those guys weren't liberal at all

Sopranos is a Republican show, of course he would.

donald would only deal with ny families, not GLORIFIED CREW FROM NEW JERSEY

His business relies on unions, he has to be a Democrat

Non-whites almost always vote liberal so probably not

he'd probably just yell "FUCK THIS!" and throw the TV remote at something

Italians are white....

Wealthy people like Trump. He wants to keep them wealthy.

:^)

Honestly he probably didn't vote to stay off the grid.

italians check caucasian on government forms.

Mobsters would go for whoever would tighten their belts least regardless of the candidate's caliber. They're business men primarily.

That being said, Trump. Hillary's US is going to be like Big Brother even more than it already is. He would probably hate her for that reason alone.

>thinking you can't lie on those forms.

They also constantly whine how Italian Americans are treated by the "Amerigans".

All you guys are stupid and only gets it

This.

>Losing so hard to a African country that your own government collapses

>White

HMMMMMM really makes one ponder

its not even about lying. theyve done it for decades and theyre widely accepted as white.

and italians havent been discriminated against since the 40s. i havent heard one of them bitching in just about ever.

i don't remember tony saying anything about mexicans

he didn't like black people though

so their losing a battle makes them not white?

also post the link to that whole page.

HILLARY IS A HOOAH, TONY!

>charcoal bricket fucked his daughter

>mfw tony calls him a hasidic homeboy

Trump made many illegal deals with the mafia so yes, Tony would support him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Italo-Ethiopian_War

I just have higher standards for whites.

Also the MOOOOOOOORS would probably be an issue considering they owned Sicily for almost 300 years and constantly raided and raped southern Italy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Sicily

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy

I can imagine his crew supporting trump, him going along with it for a while, then snapping and calling them fucking idiots

youtube.com/watch?v=27KQODo0vXs

A scene like this, with Sylv blaming the natives, instead agreeing with trump blaming mexicans for all america's problems.

the moors had a couple outposts on the coast of southern italy, and none of them lasted more than like 30 or 40 years

You're part eggplant.

theyre white. if you wanna differentiate between whites and aryans fine. but the very term white refers to the fact that theyre literally white. not the proper term which would be caucasian but we all get the implication.

>i have higher standards for whites.
ugh.. dude.. dont.

This, Making America Great Again would be bad for his business, the shittier and more corrupt America becomes the richer and more powerful the mafia becomes

but im not sicilian or southern italian

>tfw you had eggplant parm for dinner tonite

>Sopranos is a Republican show,
Thats extremely debatable

the germanics are and always have been barbarian uncivilized savages. not sure why anyone would actually be proud to be a blonde meme aryan, they have nothing worth being proud about other than consistently destroying and ruining europe for 2000 years

>the proper term which would be caucasian but we all get the implication.

Somalians are technically caucasian considering caucasian is facial features and not skin color you dummy.

Also Turks Iranians and Japs have white skin yet aren't considered white

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily

The Emirate of Sicily was an Islamic state (emirate) on the island of Sicily which existed from 831 to 1072

HMMM

youtube.com/watch?v=0x4K_X1Jk5A

i was talking about the mainland part of southern italy, not sicily. sicily is like 99.4% arab

Hes italian and catholic decent, so no

Not really a majority of the characters in the show have Republican ideals. The only Liberals are only really Meadow, AJ and Janice.

>Iranians aren't considered white

Ethnic Iranians are literally the dictionary definition of Aryans

the literal definition of caucasian is white skinned from europe.

>turks iranians and japs have white skin
i guess you didnt get the implication. obviously they arent white.

i mean we're ultimately splitting hairs on this one but i do believe it is widely believe italians are white and that isnt commonly disputed except for on the internet where young men with no social lives like to nitpick things of ultimately little consequence.

Meadow only did it to piss off daddy tho, she was just as much of a conservative gangster as her father by the end of the series

if italians aren't considered white does that mean i have the right to complain about cultural appropriation?

stop eating our pizza and spaghetti and lasagna and deli meats and espresso you cis white shit lords, this is HIGHLY offensive and i want it back

in the 2nd last episode tony refers to donald trump as "the donald"

(because aj wants to be his helicopter pilot)
So they exist in the same universe at least.

YES MY GOOD PERSIAN COMRADE

WE ARE DEFINITELY NOT ARAB AND WE FIGHT AGAINST ISLAM. MEMBER IRAN 1970?

Paulie did literally that in the 2nd episode when he walking into some starbucks like place. He was bitching at how they ruined espresso.

based fuckin paulie

That is true so I guess Janice and AJ are the only liberals int the show? (feel free to add more if you would like this actually somewhat interests me)

Didn't Meadow stand up for gays and minorities though as she worked in a law office for them?

>those guys
>ethnic Iranians
Pick one.

I said ethnic Iranians, not mixed Iranian/Arab rapebabies

youtube.com/watch?v=tf0mV5nZrzY

one of my favorite scenes

>the literal definition of caucasian is white skinned from europe.

Now it is but its original conception was far different

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

>i mean we're ultimately splitting hairs on this one but i do believe it is widely believe italians are white and that isnt commonly disputed except for on the internet where young men with no social lives like to nitpick things of ultimately little consequence.

Ah the old "well society says its this way so it is" impressive, very nice

>and Jamal Ginsberg

I fuckin died laughing

Meh, I dunno about AJ but Janice's hippie persona and vaguely liberal views seem like an even more exaggerated version of the "Fuck you Dad!" mentality that Meadow had. Note the way that she actually got angry at Tony for his liberal parenting methods when Meadow had a party in her grandmother's house.

Keep in mind Italian Americans were a persecuted minority a few decades ago, Meadows sympathy and solidarity for minorities is not necessarily synonymous with liberalism

These people you've chosen are not TRUE IRANIANS

I can only say who the true Iranians are

Would a narcissistic, psychopathic, greedy, pathological liar be a Trump supporter? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say yeah, he probably would.

You've never actually met any Iranians IRL have you?

AJ would vote for Trump.

>narcissistic, psychopathic, greedy, pathological liar
This is Hillary though. Nice try, CTR. Better luck next time.

CARMELLA CAN YOU PLEASE LET IN THE MOOOOOOOOOOOORS

It must really piss you off that Hilary's gotten absolutely fucked in the ass in the final debate, almost as badly as in the second debate

Well, that would go against almost every poll so far, but whatever you say, minion.

As for me, I think Trump looked like a bumbling buffoon as usual. But regardless, all Clinton needed to do was not say something like "niggers need to go back", and she'd still have the election in the bag.

you really underestimate the powers of hick america

Kek
>say "niggers need to go back"
>CNN's face when they see the post-debate polls.

Holy fuck

He said he supported Dick Cheney.

stop posting you fucking moron.

/thread

and webm related

Why did he have to go out like that? He was too pure ;__;

Kill yourself you little faggot

Currently re-watching S1, and probably going to binge the series over the next couple weeks.

Why is Sil so based?

Also Melfi.

So what are you going to do election night?

Are you actually going to go out on the streets to start up a fight, or are you going to sob to yourself in your basement because your retard candidate got himself buttfucked against what could have been one of the easiest campaigns in American history.

>Dad, you can't vote for Trump he's racist against minorities and Muslims

"sips orange juice from the carton"

I'm not quite sure how you'd interpret my post as being pro Trump, but I'm not a Trump supporter.

tony was big on anti-terrorism. so yes

>easy campaign

It would have been easy if the media didn't fly cover for Shillary

She literally rigged the primaries and no one cared. We're basically the USSR at this point and the media is our pravda.

god he really looked terrible in the 6th season

Kek. I loathe Trump, but that is totally accurate.

God fucking damnit, why did you have to plant that in my head. I hate Trump more than I've hated any politician in my lifetime... but I hate Meadow more than any character on any show ever. Fuck

I'm gonna enjoy your meltdown so much and I don't even have a stake in this.

Don't forget Melphie.

why would I melt down when a globalist parasitic oligarch gets elected by a country that is essentially an oligarchy run by the parasitic financial elite?

It makes perfect sense

i just finished this. what do i watch to fill the void? already seen bwe

god her titties looked so big in this episode

wanked it to the part where shes walking down the stairs and they're jiggling all over the place a bunch of times

I'm not normally a thicc retard but man she looked way sexier in the earlier seasons

Kill yourself reddit.

>thicc
fuck off nigger

>Dad, you can't vote for Trump he's racist against minorities and Muslims
>Hillary is a fuckin' criminal who thinks she's above the law!
>

watch some more tv kino.

deadwood
mad men
carnivale
twin peaks
veep
the wire
homeland
etc

wait 6 months and watch sopranos again. whatever you do, don't go straight in for the rewatch, it is imperative that you give yourself some cool off time and when you go back to watch it again it will be just as good, if not better.

You have to view this show through the prism of the Bush years.

There was a certain sarcasm on the behalf of the writers when it came to portraying the characters as "fat fucking crooks from NJ" and most of their politics were ignorant at best.

Tony and the crew were actually pretty retarded when it came to not being crooks. If you missed this underlying theme...watch the show again.

Is there going to be a mass pol suicide after election day?

You're precious "kek" and "meme magic" cant save you. If you honestly believe there is some kind of meme god you can "get" kill yourself now. You wont be missed.

Same goes for the way they portrayed Meadow and her wimp boyfriend. No one was immune to it.

So...any show with a republican character is a republican show? You do realise all the "republicans" in the Sopranos were fat, bloated, corrupt gangsters with zero impulse control? And you think that that's an endorsement of republican policy?

I'm not american and don't care either way. I just hate reddit fags shitting up sopranos threads.

watch six feet under

>You have to...watch the show again.
Take your own advice user.

>tfw you joined the trump meme train knowing hes completely unelectable and his loss will probably tear apart the republican party

Everything is going according to my design.

>consistently destroying and ruining europe for 2000 years
The Germans are still trying to finish the job.

Merkel is a traitor and the German populace has been cucked for decades.

tony could've had melfi if he just walked up and grabbed her by the pussy during one of his sessions

Fuck off retard

i just want meadows thicc ass in my face. italian girls are good in bed

>thicc
kill yourself nigger

>MFW he lets out his repressed rage in a sopranos thread

>some pulp

Literal nigger rape babies lmao

You're smart, sophisticated. How can you defend the use of nigger memes in this thread?

I'm not defending anything. I just think we should get closer to how they make you feel.

We're in a situation where everyone involved knows the stakes and if you are going to post like a nigger you're going to get called out for it.

no he is a sociopath, so he would vote for Hillary.

This question was answered with this post.
Tony's ideals are obviously leaning right-wing tinged with ignorance of the actual details of politics. But corruption in all its forms pays for his lifestyle and more money fo dem programz is his bread and butter.

stop posting
pay more attention

>pay more attention
To, for example? Was anything I said in that post false

I SAID TO GET THE FUCKING ORANGE JUICE WITHOUT THE PULP

Kill yourself.

Is Tony an idiot who would fall for a person simply talking out of his ass while not being able to deliver anything of substance other than shitty rethorics?

>yfw he wins because the media is in full damage control mode because some one who isn't in on the plan to fuck over the commoners and get rich from them is running and people aren't buying it any more

I say that purely in a political sense, because I know Trump made all of his money off the labor of every one else, but only through his businesses not through political bribes to be a liar.

how is he supposed to "deliver" anything before he's actually president, tho?

No u

By showing that he is intelligent and is competent in the field, e.g. handling difficult situations he faces during his campaign with a certain dignity. Also, showing that you know current laws and the state of the world in general also helps.
But first and foremost you should avoid acting like a child.

>with a certain dignity
You mean be false.

Thank you for correcting the record.

>Note the way that she actually got angry at Tony for his liberal parenting methods when Meadow had a party in her grandmother's house.
that's just because janice is extremely selfish

i thought thicc was from Cred Forums

No pulp is so fucked up. It's almost as bad as skim milk.

It doesn't matter where you've seen it, it's derivative of nigger culture

in what way
is it because black people generally like thick women
was johnny sack a nigger
was reubens a nigger

Why even bother with a retarded user like that? That faggot can't even quote the show correctly.

I can't be bothered typing out a long reply. Just say fat. This should explain it for you. knowyourmeme.com/memes/thicc

but thick isn't fat

>thick women
>johnny sack
>but thick isn't fat

>muh glorious roman empire
>gets knocked down by a bunch of
freedomloving forest niggers
your ancestors were a bunch of pussies emilio

Which is ironic because Italians used to be a hated minority. Supporting Italian immigrants a hundred years ago would have made you a liberal.

It's the American circle of life. Your ethnic group comes here, gets treated like shit so you become liberal. After you start making money, your decendents start hating anyone who isn't exactly like them and all become "conservative". That vague and shifting title which doesn't actually mean anything.

I'm Pakistani and I check Caucasian as well. Racial categories are meme pseudoscience meant to appease racist old white Fags.

>destroys the roman empire
>destroys the renaissance
>destroys europe during the world wars
>destroys europes ethnic makeup
b-but we strong XDDD

The kalash people are from Pakistan you memeing retard.

>Pakistani
fuck off curry nigger

>Trump university
>Trump Foundation

Right after I get done firing your deadbeat dad, buying all the property in your neighborhood and putting you and your worthless family on welfare you sad irrelevant cuck.

you faggots are going to be killed in the streets

Absolutely abhorrent posts my fellow nonwhite!

ýeah probably

Only if you view it from the perspective of The Sopranos - as in those that espouse the kinds of views you're attributing to the show at large - being aspirational characters. And as much as I hate to bring things back to intent on the part of the creators, I highly doubt this to be the case.

Good post user, but the only ones who would understand it would be you and me…and that includes OP.

What the FUCK was his problem?

Kill yourself retard.

>Kill yourself retard.
What the FUCK was HIS problem?

There's a lot of angry hilldawggers in here shunting out 2-3 word responses, don't really know why though.

*tips fedora*

I'm not american just sick of memeing faggots and retards in these threads that can't follow a tv show

lol no

Mafia requires corruption to work, Clinton is the most corrupt person to ever run for President for the Dems/Republicans.

Tony would support 100%.

>lol

So was he lying about wanting to change his life all along or what? I get that he lost his temper because he was gambling all night long and wasn't getting a good night's sleep, but he just sucker punched his boss and starts wailing on him with a fucking 2 by 4? So his problem was being a complete childish psychopath who doesn't know what he wants?

Then explain your reasoning? or make an effort to contribute to the thread beyond telling people to fuck off, which just guarantees that no one gives a shit about what you have to say

What is this meme about the second debate? This most recent debate, sure, it wasn't a total disaster, that's a trump victory in a way.
But the second debate? That was the worst of the three. Why do people fixate on that as the one he most definitely won?
Here watch this again: youtube.com/watch?v=7BEieHKxiaE

If he was would that make Trump be more or less appealing, OP?

2nd debate was literally a giant mess on all fronts for both candidates and even the moderators, I've been extremely reluctant to hand Trump any wins for any of the debates but going on the offensive for the 2nd guaranteed that was what people were going to remember so it was a win in a way.

Reminder to never respond to the faggot Anne Erin

>The Emirate of Sicily was an Islamic state (emirate) on the island of Sicily which existed from 831 to 1072

>HMMM

Yea and for the next couple of hundred years after that it was controlled by the Normans

Would you say that the people in Sicily have any admixture with Normans?

Why post retarded memes when you've manged to come up with a satisfactory answer?
I don't know how I can make it clearer for you.

>Why post retarded memes when you've manged to come up with a satisfactory answer?
Perhaps I am not an autist who gets triggered by memes and wanted to see if other people had the same thoughts.

Give up on replying to him, he doesn't understand human communication and only derives enjoyment from being the most disagreeable person within any given thread

He's just been fighting with his girlfriend, he'd been doing all the work setting up the massage parlour and Kim unintentionally aggravated him the at the wrong time. It's made pretty clear.
You can go fuck yourself.