Ouija: Origin of Evil

91%

A fucking horror sequel got a 91%. A sequel with a dumb trailer and stupid gaping fish girls.

rottentomatoes.com/m/ouija_origin_of_evil

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/ouija_origin_of_evil/reviews/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf? Didnt the first one get like 3%?

Yes. This is the biggest upset in film history.

How is this film not dogshit?

>le cgi open mouth spooky face
That was tired in 2004

I know it has a different director. I'm not sure if it had a new writer tho.

is that the new snapchat filter?

91% for something that looks this stupid.

I am genuinely intruiged

Damn that looks stupid

>Ouija: Origin of Evil is one of the best horror sequels ever made, a film crafted with extreme care and precision.

Stuckmann? Or fuckman?

It did. In fact it was probably lowest rated horror film of 2013-14.

>The rare horror sequel made with considerably more wit, craft, and imagination than its predecessor, "Ouija: Origin of Evil" feels less like the continuation of a budding franchise than an apology for what went wrong the first time.

Has this ever happened before? A first movie being complete ass and then the sequel getting a FUCKING 90?

rottentomatoes.com/m/ouija_origin_of_evil/reviews/

Meanwhile Jack Reacher sounds like its shit.

>Average Rating: 6.5/10

Wow, it's nothing.

Your taste is shit

Rotten tomato's rating system is dogshit

Still it is pretty astounding that a horrible film can have a sequel that people agree is "adequate." Makes me think that miracles can still happen in this world

Remember when you needed to work for a magazine or newspaper to be allowed on this website?

>director mike flanagan
>being surprised by this

Are today's horror movies trolling Generation Xers for making them feel old and not understanding modern horror movies that are targeted for millenials?

Remember when magazines and newspapers started going out of business because the Internet has superseded them?

Is this the sound of you patting yourself on the back over not liking a film?

Do you quote Idiocracy often?

Those poor "journalists". Now where will they spout their bullshit if the news papers and now nightly news are shutting down.

The world needs these people.

This can't be real. This is the kind of shit that is killing cinema, not cgi or remakes.

>killing cinema
Because film is "high art". How's your film degree working out for you?

It's probably just me but don't half of these these horror movies get like 90% on there it seems like.

What the fuck kind of sentence is this?

No, most horror movies get shit on

Judging by the trailer alone, it looked at least passable compared to Bye Bye Man, which I honestly want to see because of how absolutely horrible everything about it is.

this samefag is really "upset" about this for some reason

>Chris Cuckman detected
I didn't go to film school, I went to kino while you went to flicks.

Does anybody else yawn uncontrollably after looking at these two images or is it just me?