Doctor Strange wins "Visual Effects of the Year" award

The film hasn't even been released and it has won the "Visual Effects of the Year" award from Hollywood Film Awards.

Apparently, the judges were able to see the film and were amazed by the effects.

comicbookmovie.com/doctor_strange/doctor-strange-has-won-a-hollywood-films-award-a145806

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4uoNAFfvKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Awesome, I'm excited.

Based Marvel wins again

>People doubted this being true cape-kino

as far as I can see from the trailer it just recycles the cityscape folding from Inception, a movie made 6 years ago

How?
Who were the other nominees?

I saw the 15 min IMAX preview
You haven't seen anything yet

I'm seeing it on Sunday. I'm hype.

Disney pays critics off so well these days they don't even have to pretend to compete with anyone else.

Bastard
I'm not seeing it till the 3rd but I'm hyped as fuck

Apparently, the cityscape is nothing compared to the dimensional traveling. That's when the mind-blowing effects take place.

That's not really an actual award. Nobody pays attention to the Hollywood Film Awards. It's not an Oscar.

looks like it's gonna have a nice score too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4uoNAFfvKg

And a cool poster

There's supposed to be a thing in the dreamscape/dimensional void where he grows hands at the ends of his fingers, and those hands grow hands and they just engulf him

Yeah that happens
Its trippy as hell

In interviews they keep saying the trailers dont show much and there's a lot of crazy shit in the movie.

If they properly adapt Kirby's art it will be unlike any capeshit before.

i doubt whoever directed this will rise to the level of capekino directors like Nolan, Raimi, Snyder

>Apparently, the judges were able to see the film
It's not the Academy Awards

Damn I'm feeling this.