Wew

wew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a4PQHpBhekE
nydailynews.com/news/national/james-holmes-fan-mail-reveals-sick-fixatation-killer-article-1.2356103
advindicate.com/articles/3022
youtube.com/watch?v=11JiKTyMm7M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States
blackdragonblog.com/2012/12/09/entire-monogamy-debate-summarized/
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/05/23/nytimes_on_lybrido_women_get_bored_with_monogamy_faster_than_men.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22406875
womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/5-myths-about-female-desire
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hand holding
Masturbating as I type this.

oh wow

damn i wish i was a gay woman

Is she back on the drugs?

man I wanna go cap shopping with Kstew

>6'1
>no woman will look down at me like this

jdimsa

>kstew dropped her old girlfriend because she wasn't famous enough

kek.

She's just obsessed with being considered a great actress. So she's emulating the lesbian/bi actresses of the past -- the ones during Hollywood's Golden Age tended to be great.

haha im 5'8'' u jelly women look down on me ALL the time not just physically haha so jelly

>ywn never skeet on kstew's sweety feets

W-who is that woman in the op?

Someone get these poor girls some serious psychological help.

Confirmed for pleb that probably only listens to metal.

kstew is literally the worst

is she with Annie now?

Do lesbians place any value on big tits? They don't appear to.

mai Cred Forumsfu and mai Cred Forumsfu :3

seems so

Canada has a monopoly on lesbos with tits.

left is the dom right

someone pls write up a lewd greenteXXXt explaining it

why would boxmunchers care about fertility?

wtf does st vincent just go after every hot young bisexual celeb?

>This is real

I...I...I don't know how this makes me feel

i wore those same shoes in 2004

>likes Shit Vincent
>calls others plebs

kill yourself waifufaggot piece of shit.

Which one is the man in the relationship

Whats strange is I'm gay but I still love looking at some big ol tiddies

Why is she getting with Cara Delevingne's sloppy seconds?

I listen to her and metal.

>yfw a literally who indie muso dated a supermodel and a Hollywood actress back to back
>yfw the muso is better looking than both of them

A daring fusion. Cred Forumsmu/ alliance confirmed.

Justin Bieber's been hitting the gym I see

i like her bone structure

if her next album sucks she will be the reason why
I hope things end horribly and she writes a good diss song or at least some hurtful lyrics

god damn annie's fucking alpha

She also dated the face of the only worth while riot grrl act of the 90s along with being an established sketch writer.

No.
Lesbos aren't attracted to femininity, they're just confused.
They don't have the impregnation instinct that men do, so they have no interest in tits, hips, and bums.

>tfw St. Vincent has fucked both kf my waifus. She is a cruel cuckoldress

>that motherly body language compared to Kristen Stewart's little kid stance
Beating off right fucking now. I hope tall chick doms the fuck out of her.

SOMEONE WRITE UP SOMETHING LEWD ALREADY MY DICK ISNT GONNA BEAT ITSELF

>mfw i went to high school with annie

I'm glad someone mentioned who this is. Because faggots like this can't just say. I don't listen to music so how am I supposed to recognize a fringe popular musician. Also I don't recognize any musicians because last time I checked you LISTEN to music

If you didn't fuck it, no one cares.

L I T T E R A L L Y W H O

for both of these dykes. No idea who Kristen Stewart is, although she does like semi-familiar. Certainly no clue who the chick on the left is.

why are we so overrun with normies?

>Pattinson dropped KStew for this
What was he thinking..?

>pretending he doesn't know who kstew is

you a cool guy man

twigs is at least a better musician than annie so i guess he won in that department

Cred Forums is stealing all /ourguys/ when did this happen?

she's kind of attractive. What would I have see her in?

>I don't listen to music

is this some spicy new meme?

just stick your head in a tackle box senpai

Yeah I like her music, but she has the Gaga syndrome where sometimes I think she's hot, but the majority of the time she just looks weird af.

yessssssssssss

my bed

>tf

Jesus christ you're fucking stupid. I wish this site didn't have extensions and scripts because back when we had to use things like noko and sage and wasn't easy for dipshits like you to navigate and contaminate the site with your utter stupidity and incompetence over the simplest of inquiries. I mean how fucking HARD is it to google "Kstew currently dating"?

Fuck you and all site tourists that they think they are citizens; you're not. and never will be even if you're the majority.

look at that smug look on his face, what's he hiding? is she retarded or something and it's all one big fraternity joke? like who can find the ugliest person to date?

so she at long last turned into a legit boy. good for him

>Kstew blonde

wow that junkie resembles kstew a little doesn't she

Literally the most beautiful human ever

Why should I put in effort for something I don't care about.

god damnit nathan for you

>implying Annie isn't the one in charge in these relationships

Why isn't she a vampire. She should be a vampire who is drinking my blood RIGHT NOW

you cared enough to want to find out, you cared to open the thread in the first place, you cared enough lurk the thread until you got an answer, you cared enough to let everyone know that you were happy someone took the time to spoonfeed you the answer when you could have found out yourself, and you cared enough to reply

Sounds great, where do I sign up?

Why are faggots never monogamous?

We used to do that at Sigma Chi. We would have a hoedown party where everyone brought two dates and the guy who won was whoever's dates had the highest combined weight aka the prize hogs of the night.

none of that takes any effort reddit.

bububuhbhbahahbah

They're cute together stop. Let people be happy in this shitty time. Love is good, don't let your coldness tell you affection isn't a good alternative to cruelty.

fuck you.

Hows that for an alternative?

Let girls just be happy. Don't be like that.

Twiggs is not ugly are you dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=a4PQHpBhekE

I listen to some gay core if that counts, but I don't understand the relevance.

>she cucked cara
kek

just let the degenerates rub it in my face? Out in public where any child could see?

No what they are doing is morally wrong and they should be publicly neutered before they are hanged for their disgusting behavior.

>just let the degenerates rub it in my face? Out in public where any child could see?

Yeah.

>No what they are doing is morally wrong and they should be publicly neutered before they are hanged for their disgusting behavior.

Glad you don't control things, psycho.

>just let the degenerates rub it in my face?
Yes, because all you're going to do about it is bitch about it on an anime board like the pussy bitch you are.

>ywn be a qt lesbo
y liv ;_;

you have to go back

yewl do nuttin

what err ya gunna do

yeah thats right

yewl do fookin nuttin

sit the fook down

Kstew is a lesbo? When did this happen?

I've been here longer than you I'm just sick of your shit at this point. If you can't handle a little yuri than why don't you go back you panzy ass little bitch

i've seen mannequins that looked more aware of their surroundings

Lmao I always said kstew looked like any other average white trash junkie.

JUST

I knew people were salty, but didn't the butthurt end almost a year or two ago?

Personnality matters

you actually sound like a massive fucking faggot and should probably consider suicide or reddit

i don't listen to meme music, this generation churns out nothing but overproduced tripe.

modern music is exactly the same as tarantino, all style and no substance

I am a total lesbian I might be biased. But I'm not going to reddit because the UI was shit, and I'm really never going to stop posting here. The more you bitch the more I'll be obnoxious about it.

What are you going to do, cry?

Bruh you sound like the kind of retard who would get downvoted on reddit for his shit opinions.
Go headbutt a railroad spike, you might end up more intelligent after it.

You sound like a mad bitch

why are you here? Like where do you think you are right now?

Brain damage? Pathetic Cred Forums cross posters?

>modern music is exactly the same as tarantino, all style and no substance

What the fuck do you want a medal?

they dont even have style

just some shit people told them to wear cus its gucci

My wife's sons agree, m'gentlesir. Good music died with Nirvana!!

What you've got there is probably a mommy/daughter thing goin' on.
Look at how KStew is dressed - like a child.
No doubt Annie has her in diapers, crawling around on her hands and knees making her lick ger soles with a soiled nappy.

Would you like to know more???

your penis prevents you from being a lesbian as much as you might think you're a woman.

seek medical assistance tranny

>just some shit people told them to wear cus its gucci

Twiggs is about the exact opposite of this.

Holy fuck my sydez

>Would you like to know more???

AUDIBLE REPEATED CLICKING OF THE YES BUTTON

go on about the diapers senpai.

>your penis prevents you from being a lesbian as much as you might think you're a woman.

Nah it's a cunt.

You know, like you're being.

>seek medical assistance tranny

I wish I had a dick sometimes. Fantasies are nice. Must be cool.

I love you guys

you should really shave before you pretend to be a woman

wew

>you should really shave before you pretend to be a woman

You should really stop acting hormonal slit if you want to pretend to be a man.

You should learn how to shave before you pretend to be a grown man

No you didn't. You saw that in some crappy 90s movie about college

Projection

Do they do feet stuff?

He didn't like being cucked

lezzies are pure

lesbians actually have the LOWEST rate of STDs even below heterosexuals

Do you enjoy looking a chick with a nice ass?

This is attractive ? She looks like a fucking 70 year old and a 20 year old at the same time

>This is attractive ? She looks like a fucking 70 year old and a 20 year old at the same time

Don't start .

wat a fucking thug

Twigs is basically an acrobat in her live performances so she probably bends and twists into all different kind of shapes when they're fucking.
Kstew looks like an absolute starfish, Rib knew what he was doing.

Indeed.

Yes, I wonder what it's like to know that everything you do with your partner is universally agreed upon as being hot.

>Calvin Klein
>Opposite of mainstream fashion

Ok

that sounds wonderful

When will they learn...

Who mentioned fashion?

seems she likes dating trainwrecks

Carrie Brownstein?

Don't ever call musician Momfu that ever again. She is David Byrne in feminine form.

Homos of either gender usually like flat, smooth chests... something about being messed with as kids I guess

holy fuck I can practically smell the metallica on you

not necessarily it all depends from person to person

homos dont like bimbos and sluts in general is what it is if you need a easy lay then all you have to do is lower your standard a notch down for the opposite sex.

Some people don't necessarily want that kind of degradation and thus homosexuality is born.

I fucking love metallica

This has nothing to do with the impotent rage people were directing toward that chick after the switch. You initially went after her looks, just like they did, and assuming this is the same poster, then went for her music, just like they did. I guess y'all still mad.

All Metallica or when is the last album you loved

all metallica

wat

Cool

Wow, people are really going to rush out to those Ellen Page and KStew flicks now.

you guys are gays for not liking all metallica

Sorry I don't like babby's first metal

Hey easy with that Saint anger. Don't want to want to give you fuel or fire or give you that what you desire

dont be a picky eater

Cause nothing really matters

What is this middle school? You guys literally sound like 13 year olds

Lars's drums on St Anger was innovative. Comparing his drums from puppets to SA is not even possible, they are two different styles. He played them that way for a purpose, and it sounded fucking great. Load and Reload war kinda garbage but I'd listen to that shit over anything produced these days.

Holy shit ahahaha

Well I don't see you with a multimillion dollar metal band

All I see is a fat childish asshole half-assedly trying to bully someone on the internet and failing at it miserably.

nigga saint vincent is a more talented musician; let alone instrumentalist, than all of metallica combined. sorry you actually like bad music

Kstew is a dyke?

I never shitted on Saint Vincent. Just said I like Metallica.

>Well I don't see you with a multimillion dollar metal band
Justin Bieber probably made more money, want to start arguing why he's the better musician?

> trying to bully someone on the internet
Fuck off and go to bed, you have middle school tomorrow.

metallica came around in the days when getting recognition was hard to do. now its not, if they released there first album today theyd be playing in piss ass biker bars till they broke up a year down the line.

Fight me irl dumbass, come to West Miami, I'll fuck your whole shit up fatass.

yeah but you're comparing her to lars lmao

joanna shits all over annie desu

>joanna
B-but I agree with this opinion user

When the fuck did I compare anyone to anyone? I just said Lars's drums on St Anger, which fatasses like love to always shit on was done with a purpose.

Did their sound get watered down later on? Were their entire musical careers coattailing on Mustaine Stains?

That shit ain't for me to judge, I just fucking listen to them when I do and I don't nitpick like a nerd.

>GUYS STOP LAUGHING OK IT WAS SHIT ON PURPOSE!!!!!!!

you actually think annie is more talented than joanna? lmao okay

It wasn't shit in my opinion, we can bareknuckle box if you want. I've fought a lot of fat nerds like you over this shit.

What use is fame, fortune, and beauty if you're going to Hell for sodomy?

blasting St Anger loud as fuck in my trailer for you bud

do you know what sodomy is?

gay thread for fags

All forms of unnatural sex, not just anal sex, including all forms of homosexuality.

I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU

you got that right fatass

see? you already know all the words

Why do king of manlets feel superior?

Stewart looks fucking terrible.

Metallica sucks

Your mother sucks my balls kid

Metallica killed rock with their shitty music and I'm glad the genre is dead

fite me irl

> whites woman in. 2016

They like boyish features mostly weird right? It's almost like they're not actually attracted to women

go on please...

depends, im a girl into girls and i like big tits. i prefer feminine women in general

Then you are the butch Dyke.

>he ain't never heard of lipstick lesbians

Neither. Kstew plays the boy.

No it's just long hair is a bitch to deal with

It's more convenient to give up, it's attractive to others to have a pixie cut.

I came here to post at you.

nah im feminine, i really don't like butch girls they're gross. unfortunately it's usually dykes who like feminine girls, other lipstick lesbians usually prefer more masculine women :/

Let girls like girls u bully

enjoy it

could have given a two word name instead of all that blather

much easier for one person to give information than have 100 people each google it

>haha im 5'8'

Feel bad for you mate, so close yet so far....

I'm a whopping 5'9, it Feelsgoodman to be just out of the manlet range

We all do user, we all do.

Faggots (and other hedonists) have no reason to be monogamous, because they have sex for pleasure and no other reason.

Monogamy is only important when you're talking about caring for your genetic offspring. Selfish DNA wants to provide for its own, putting less priority on the continuation of others' DNA.

So you're not a hedonist?

>implying homosexuals know anything about love

Homosexuals are disgusted by the opposite sex.

Love is sticking together with someone even if there are things about them you don't like.

>homos don't like bimbos and sluts
>the most hedonistic and depraved segment of humanity don't like bimbos and sluts
Kek did I trigger you senpai?

also not all faggots are hedonists, thats dumb user.

Should someone tell her that lesbians have very high rates of domestic abuse?

>Glad you don't control things, psycho.

It doesn't matter.

With Hillary's open borders, it will let in thousands of Muslims who do want to put to death sexual deviants and homosexuals.

like I keep saying, it's all case by case. The faggots in your picture are photographed being hedonistic and attention-whoring because that's who THEY are. If they weren't those types of people, they wouldn't enjoy being photographed or be dancing in the first place.

>Some people don't necessarily want that kind of degradation and thus homosexuality is born.

Literally insane.

>im a girl into girls

So is every girl.

Here's the attention you wanted.

Let's not act like straight people aren't retarded either

There's a difference between liking pleasure and avoiding pain. And spending 24/7 using sex for pleasure.

Well there's two ways by which gayness is started one is the way this guy's vision of homos , which is people who love to fuck start fucking anything and of course the same sex, and then there's the way by which you refuse to fuck anything and people start calling you gay.

Oh really? Not all faggots are hedonists?

I suppose there are some asexual homosexuals. Tim Gunn calls himself a homoromantic asexual, in that he has romantic feelings towards males but he doesn't currently have sex with males.

Also, I'm tired of people online saying
>It's greater than 0%
or
>It's less than 100%

If I say faggots are hedonists, it holds true a majority of the time, over 51% of the time.

Pointing out there is a minute percentage of faggots who are NOT hedonists is retarded. What's the percentage of homosexuals who are not hedonists? 5%? 3%? 1%?

straight people are far looser than gays.

Nah, senpai, they're all the same.
Every single one I have met or (unfortunately) befriended fit the criteria for one or more personality disorders, specifically the cluster b types, scoring highly on narcissism (likely stemming from neglect).
Each one also had a poor/no relationship with their father, the natural yearning for such a figure in their pubescent years 'crosses wires' in the brain, resulting in sexualized attraction to the same sex.
They're unstable, unhealthy people.

If you refuse to fuck anything, you get called a "virgin" or a "loser."

I guess some asexuals might be called gay, like Janeane Garofalo. But asexuals take big offense at others denigrating their sexuality.

One thing you can't deny is, if you're straight, you HAVE TO FUCK. Because sex for procreation is a given and requirement for being heterosexual. If you don't follow suit, then you are some kind of deviant and not a heterosexual, which people usually construe as one thing.

What does that even mean?

Like only 4% of gay guys are monogamous. Because there IS NO REASON for a gay guy to be monogamous, because no matter how hard they try, there is no butt baby that will be conceived via anonymous gay anal sex.

Yeah virgin, loser, fag

are you seriously suggesting homosexuality is a personality disorder or a symptom of one?

that's just not true

I do agree a lot of faggots and bitches are generally fucking stupid

My entire argument however is straight people aren't any better or saner.

Basically, yes.

>One thing you can't deny is, if you're straight, you HAVE TO FUCK.

No.

Granted, peers and the media will certainly insult you and condemn you if you don't. Women will insult you. A virgin male will get far more insults than a male rapist.

Virgins are demonized even worse than serial killers:

Thousands of letters sent to James Holmes reveal sick fixation with theater shooter
nydailynews.com/news/national/james-holmes-fan-mail-reveals-sick-fixatation-killer-article-1.2356103

Over 4,000 letters since the 2012 shooting to September 2015.

>Because sex for procreation is a given and requirement for being heterosexual. If you don't follow suit, then you are some kind of deviant and not a heterosexual, which people usually construe as one thing.

No.

Heterosexuality is being attracted to the opposite sex. It does not require sex with the opposite sex. Otherwise, there could be no heterosexual virgins. Someone can be a virgin, and a heterosexual, by never having sex, but being attracted to the opposite sex.

It's not as if people only "become" heterosexual or homosexual AFTER they lost their virignity. Attraction came first, sex came later. Sex is acting upon an attraction.

If a heterosexual doesn't have kids, that doesn't make them a deviant, unless you're talking about married religious people in relgions that tell people to multiply and replenish the Earth.

Where are you pulling your statics out of?

Also if you've met retarded people all your life and they've done nothing but hurt and use you, and one person doesn't do that for some reason and wants to be with you for your whole life, wouldn't that make it a justifiable cause to just be with that person? And if that person happens to be member of the same sex, well why the fuck not?

worst board of all time

Nearly all homosexuality can be traced back to narcissism.

Rather than being attracted to the opposite sex, which is different from themselves, they are more attracted to the same sex, similar to what they see in the mirror.

Even "pride parades" go back to one of the foundations of homosexuality: pride, vanity.

Homosexuals would rather fuck themselves (or a version of themselves) than someone who is opposite from themselves.

Romeo, where'd you go?
It's been years and still no sign
But I'm keeping hope alive
Juliet, how you been?
You look like death like you sure could use some rest
From this place human racing and the faces of people who pound at your door
They always want more they want more

man I wish I could pound annie's door

>Heterosexuality is being attracted to the opposite sex. It does not require sex with the opposite sex

Homosexuality is being attracted to the same sex. It does not require sex with the same sex.

>My entire argument however is straight people aren't any better or saner.

Straight people can be retarded. But as a whole, they are certainly better and saner than homosexuals.

Not the straight people I've seen

Listen we just gotta agree to disagree here

Interesting.
Got anymore on this sort of stuff?

You need some real human contact. Monogomy and promiscuity isn't about whether you can make baby, no matter how hard you try to force that.

advindicate.com/articles/3022
>The myth of male homosexual monogamy

>One homosexual writer admits that “trying to locate monogamy among gay men is like trying to hunt for truffles.”

>A classic, large-scale study by Bell and Weinberg conducted during the 1970s and published by the Kinsey Institute found that forty-three percent (43%) of white male homosexuals had had sex with 500 or more partners, and twenty-eight percent (28%) had had sex with 1,000 or more partners. Seventy-nine percent (79%) said that more than half of their sexual partners had been strangers.[i] In 1985, Pollack found that gay men averaged “several dozen partners a year” and “some hundreds in a lifetime” with “tremendous promiscuity.”[ii] In their 1997 study of the sexual profiles of 2,583 older homosexuals published in the Journal of Sex Research, Paul Van de Ven, et al., found that “the modal range for number of sexual partners was 101-500.” In addition, 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent had between 501 and 1,000 partners. A further 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent reported having had more than one thousand lifetime sexual partners.[iii]

>According to one study, in 71% of cases, the male homosexual “long term relationship” had lasted seven or fewer years. Only 29% of male homosexuals who described themselves as being in a long-term relationship had been in a relationship lasting more than seven years, and only 9% had been in a relationship lasting more than 15 years.[v] By contrast, about half of first (heterosexual) marriages last 20 years or longer.[vi]

>One study of faithfulness in marriage reported that 75% of men and 85% of women self-reported as being faithful to their spouse, but in a similar study of homosexual men, only 4.5% self-reported as being faithful to their partner.[ix]

Did some gay guy fuck you in the ass when you were young or something?

If he did, on behalf of the cocksucker community I sincerely apologize, but at the same token a straight guy fucked me in the ass for 10 straight years so I guess that makes us even.

True.

Attraction and sex are two different things.

There are heterosexual virgins, and there are homosexual virgins. Being sexually active is not a requirement to be heterosexual or homosexual.

Guys how many partners is Annie going to go through before she releases her next fucking album already.

I'm starting to get impatient.

The straight people like your parents, grandparents, all your ancestors going back to the dawn of sexual reproduction 1.2 billion years ago?

Well some people in my family who are straight are fucking horrible people yes. Your point?

Gays are famous for having partners in the hundreds if not thousands. They go to gay bars/bathouses/hook of with people on grinder/craigslist all the fucking time. That's why they get aids so often.

>hey go to gay bars/bathouses/hook of with people on grinder/craigslist all the fucking time

You sure know a lot about that

The homosexual apologists are going to ignore this just like they ignore the AIDS statistics. It's sad stuff that needs to be addressed but as long as gays are a protected class in the USA people will never question it

as a faggot I do think fags and niggers are overprotected yeah, that'll loosen in a couple years no need to be threatened boys.

It's well documented you stupid leftist.

Promiscuity evolved because humans are carriers of DNA. From a biological perspective, the wider you can spread your genes the better. Gay males are left with promiscuity, but exclusive homosexuals are genetic deadends.

Women are naturally more hypergamous than men, because they only release about 400 viable eggs in their lifetime, over maybe 3 decades. Men produce 1,500 sperm a second, over maybe 8 decades.

Monogamy evolved because it's wasteful to care for offspring that isn't your DNA. It's wasteful when a man gets with a woman, but she cuckolds him, and tricks him into raising a child with DNA that isn't his own.

Monogamy is about ensuring that your kids, your DNA, get the most resources.

Humans reproduce via sexual reproduction. So homosexual sex cannot lead to any offspring. Hence why there is no need for homosexuals to be monogamous. Homosexuals don't have sex for procreation, only for pleasure. And they forsake 4 billion years of evolution behind them, for pleasure right now.

I gotta keep repeating myself

and straight people don't use tinder and whatever social app, go to night clubs, craigslist, and try to fuck all the time?

this is fucking crazy man there is no need for anyone to be monogamous.

Not even you bro, go get some tang.

You want to argue numbers. We are trying to argue percentages. This is the same argument black people use to try to guilt white people into admitting they commit more crime overall, when black people commit their segment of crime wildly disproportionate to their population. It is the same with looseness in gays.

Not an argument.

Are you disputing those statistics? That only 4.5% of homosexual men reported being faithful to their partner?

If a guy fucked you in the ass for 10 years, I really doubt he's straight.

Anal sex is normalized by homosexuals.

Because it's healthy, and promotes a healthy civilisation is a good reason.

Do you know what the word "disproportionate" means? It is rare for a straight person to have over 50 partners in their entire life. Yet faggots, ~3% of the population, consistently self-report having partners in the hundreds. Why is that so hard to accept? Degenerates that revolve their entire identity around the fact that they like to suck dick are extremely promiscuous compared to normal people. Who knew!

and I guess bullying people to death is also a smexy way to promote a healthy civilisation man

i want to be both of those girl's semon demons.
on a more serious note, kirsten always has given off the 'dyke' vibe but despite this i still thought she was pretty hot. Now that she actually truly is a dike is known, this just makes her unattractive now. do you know what im getting at?

Not helpful for you to argue that all straight people are insane, because that would include all your straight ancestors over the past 1.2 billion years.

In your world, all those people were insane, but you think that you, a product of 1.2 billion years of heterosexual sex are NOT insane?

As a homosexual, you just happen to be the first "sane" person in your genetic line? Which, if you remain an exclusive homosexual, would also mean the END of 4 billion years of evolution?

You could argue that antinatalism is morally superior, that birth leads to inevitable pain, suffering, and death, but I don't think most homosexuals are homosexual because they are antinatalists.

daily reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=11JiKTyMm7M

Who's more pale?

What has that got to do with my post, retard?

That's why the push for "gay marriage" was such a farce.

We are talking about an incredibly miniscule portion of the population that are gay males who want to be monogamous.

So talk about same-sex marriage is really about lesbian marriage.

And punishing people for believing in religious freedom (in the First Amendment) and making them lose their livelihood or jobs or sue them into oblivion, for merely believing the same thing everyone else in America believed 10 years ago (and that Western Civilization has believed for over 2,000 years).

But with more Muslim migrants entering Western countries, gays will see very quickly what actual intolerance looks like. It's not somebody refusing to bake a cake. It's a Muslim killing 50 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando.

5'9 out of Manlet range?
Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep soundly at night, sport.

I said some people in my family are horrible, not all

These bombardment of militant text is what I'm talking about, and your hostility as well.

I said let's just agree to disagree and you guys keep fucking kicking one person down. And you wonder why these faggots are protesting and going die cis scum.

kek what the fuck user

Looks like KS is aping her beau's style.
It's just a fling.

If you want to say straight people are promiscuous too (it's greater than zero), yes, some are, but you need to be aware of the percentages.

>A 2011 survey conducted by Britain's National Health Service found that the average number of lifetime sex partners for heterosexual men was 9.3; only 25% of men had been with more than 10 women in their entire lives. A 2007 survey in the U.S. found that the median number of lifetime sexual partners for men was seven.

>A classic, large-scale study by Bell and Weinberg conducted during the 1970s and published by the Kinsey Institute found that forty-three percent (43%) of white male homosexuals had had sex with 500 or more partners, and twenty-eight percent (28%) had had sex with 1,000 or more partners. Seventy-nine percent (79%) said that more than half of their sexual partners had been strangers.[i] In 1985, Pollack found that gay men averaged “several dozen partners a year” and “some hundreds in a lifetime” with “tremendous promiscuity.”[ii] In their 1997 study of the sexual profiles of 2,583 older homosexuals published in the Journal of Sex Research, Paul Van de Ven, et al., found that “the modal range for number of sexual partners was 101-500.” In addition, 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent had between 501 and 1,000 partners. A further 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent reported having had more than one thousand lifetime sexual partners.[iii]

There's a reason that men-who-have-sex-with-men are more likely to carry AIDS, which is also the reason they should be banned from donating blood. Since several innocent people have died after undergoing blood transfusions which involved AIDs-infected blood.

>talking about promoting a healthy civilisation
>militant text
>militant
>text
>militant
wat

>that dyke hair cut
>that lesbo walk stutter step shit
And you guys think she's straight?

not talking about that one post in particular fatass

right girl looks like shrivelled granny pussy. would not scissor

>this is fucking crazy man there is no need for anyone to be monogamous.

Totally false.

Why not ask the black community in any majority-black city how that's working out for them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States
>In 2009, Time magazine reported that 40% of births were to unmarried women.[112] The following is a breakdown by race for unwed births: 17% Asian, 29% White, 53% Hispanics, 66% Native Americans, and 72% African American.[113]

If a woman is not monogamous, she will be hard-pressed to find a beta cuck who will pay for children that other fathers abandoned. That's also why black women in the US are the most likely to be unmarried.

And single mothers are more likely to live in poverty.

Monogamy (and marriage) evolved to ensure that a couple's offspring was provided with resources, and that resources were not diverted and wasted on the offspring of other people.

Sexual jealousy evolved. Why do you think sexual jealousy evolved, if it doesn't matter if your partner is cheating on you? Why does cheating hurt so many people, if monogamy is irrelevant? The trauma caused by cheating is not cultural, it's biological. It has very real consequences for the future survival of your DNA.

Come on, bring on more bullshit, I'm ready to fight you fat repressed motherfuckers

The Western world rarely bullies gays to death. In fact, in today's current media climate, the media will suck anybody's dick if they come out as gay.

But in the Islamic world, with millions of migrants fleeing to the Western world, they consider homosexuality itself a crime punishable by death.

do lesbians like to use dildos with each other? you now have a visual image of that girl dildoing kirsten's pussy.

I don't really give a shit about any of that I said what I said because if you want to be monogamous, you can, if you don't wanna be, you don't have to.

You don't want me telling you how to live your life and I don't want you doing the same neither.

Why not respond to the posts that are calling you out for your obviously fallacious reasoning like

Not talking about bullying gays, bullying as in ganging up on somebody

There's 3 neckbeards against 1 faggot right now dude that's bullying, but I'm willing to go up against it.

You can agree to disagree on opinions. Not on facts.

People shouting "die cis scum" should look at their own parents. Although it's probably likely they already hate their parents and want them to die.

Even so, your term 'militant text' is some retarded shit.

I'm going full retard here I don't really give a shit at this point

Normally I wouldn't respond to these arguments because it's very one-sided but you know what? I took up on it and I'm gonna see through it just to see where it goes

Sure, if someone wants to be monogamous, they can. They can raise their children in stable nuclear families and their children will benefit from the accumulated wealth of multiple generations of heterosexual monogamy.

Or you could live like African-Americans in America do, forget about monogamy, forget about waiting until marriage to have kids, and just start over from scratch every single generation by making more single moms.

You could also live like a promiscuous faggot, then bemoan the AIDS crisis, which promiscuous faggots only brought on themselves and only have themselves to blame.

Why is she trying to dress like Darlene in Mr Robot?

Okay, dude.

or you can just not have kids

50% of marriages in the us ends in divorce.
Most straight people do not believe in monogamy, at most they believe in serial-monogamy.

Straights have the game, pua, courses on how to be a man, sexual liberation, night clubs, seduction community, most of the porn, cuck culture, rap, master key master lock.

But it's the evil gays that are hedonistic. Boohoo I can't find a loyal boyfriend so I'm going back in the closet to idolize straight hedonistic life.

If one person is factually wrong, it's not "bullying" for three people to point out they have the facts wrong.

If three people are calling them an annoying faggot, you could call it bullying.

But don't confuse correcting facts, or correcting worldviews based on facts, with personal attacks.

Kys my man

I want to be her insole or foot slave

You forgot that faggots are like 10x more likely to be pedophiles ;^)

Sure. Homosexuals can't have kids. But they can give STDs to each other. Homosexuals could also "just not have sex."

Or if a woman gets pregnant due to promiscuity, she could get an abortion. However, black women are 5x more likely to get an abortion than white women. Yet still 72% of black babies are born to unmarried women.

Ok, listen dude

I don't like gay men neither, okay? I personally don't understand why, if you look masculine as hell, you would want to do it with another masculine guy.

To me that sounds forced and it seems like there was some purposeful decision made in their minds to go through that gross shit for some reason

However there are different kinds of gays and not everyone's the same. Which is why statistics and 'facts' as you call them isn't the end-all, be-all to life.

There are always exceptions and shit you never even thought of. As one user said earlier, you need to get out more and meet more people, because not all gay men are whores and not all straight people are crazy, and not everything is one fucking thing.

The cunnyposters are all gay :^>

It just goes with mental illness. A lot of them aren't even homosexuals, just deranged fucked up psychos that can be zoophiles as well.

Over 70% of divorces are initiated by women. It's women who do not believe in monogamy. Especially ever since divorce was destigmatized, ever since premarital sex/extramarital sex was destigmatized, ever since abortion was destigmatized. That's all only in the last 60 years or so.

Women are by nature hypergamous. Because she has to find the best genes for her limited number of eggs. Women don't want to be monogamous. She needs her children to be variable so some epidemic doesn't wipe them all out. Marriage was man's way of keeping women monogamous, because feeding other male's kids is a waste of food.

And yes, homosexuals are hedonists, based on their wildly higher levels of promiscuity. But the AIDS crisis kind of takes care of that problem by itself.

Why are her feet so stinky?

It's pointless to say "not all" or "not none." That goes without saying.

>Which is why statistics and 'facts' as you call them isn't the end-all, be-all to life.

Well, since it already goes without saying that things are rarely 0% or 100%, in between those two imaginary extremes are where the real truth is, the facts. That's why percentages matter.

By pointing out that only 4.5% of homosexual men report being faithful to their partner, it points out that "gay marriage" is pretty much an oxymoron. For the most part, the majority of gay men don't want to be married to one other gay man and be sexually monogamous for the rest of their life.

And just because there's an exception, say, 4.5%, doesn't negate the other 95.5%. This is about odds, probabilities, likelihood.

Then why are gay women the most monogamous group in the lgbt umbrella?

AIDS crisis were started by bisexual men that fucked trannies in the downlow and continues today because bi men lust after trannies and go to places like Thailand to suck some dick.

Why is she dressed like a 12 years old boy?
Why can't lesbians dress like women?
Reeeeeeee

So what's your end game bro

What do you want

And 50% of marriages ends in divorce, and only 13% of straights are monogamous. The rest are serial-monogamous.

Most straight relationships don't last more than 3 years before people start cheating. And straight men cheat more than straight women.

Polyamory was and is fronted by straights.

blackdragonblog.com/2012/12/09/entire-monogamy-debate-summarized/

>Then why are gay women the most monogamous group in the lgbt umbrella?

I don't know the percentages.

Maybe because picking up women is hard. Which explains why gay males can be so promiscuous with each other.

Maybe because women can't actually "fuck" anybody, they can only get fucked? Sure, you could point to dildos, vibrators, fingers, fists, all kinds of other phallic objects. But a man gets much more pleasure from his own penis during sex than a woman using a dildo or vibrator or finger or fist during sex.

Gay women also tend to be more masculine, tend to have more testosterone. In that case, they may tend to be more monogamous than hypergamous estrogen-filled women.

She's living a lesbian dream... she scissored Cara, and now Kstew

I already pointing out that the majority of divorces are initiated by women.

And I don't know where you get your stats for the percentage of heterosexuals who are monogamous.

>And straight men cheat more than straight women.

No.

Women Struggle with Monogamy More Than Men
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/05/23/nytimes_on_lybrido_women_get_bored_with_monogamy_faster_than_men.html

>It's women and not men who get bored with monogamy faster. As Daniel Bergner writes in the New York Times, women are far more likely to lose interest in sex with their partners.

>women are much more turned on by fantasies of sex with strangers than friends.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22406875

womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/5-myths-about-female-desire
>another new study by Chivers gave women hypothetical erotic scenarios involving either a trusted friend or a stranger. Though the women claimed to be more turned on by situations with a friend, a measure of genital blood flow suggested they were much more aroused by the strangers.

let me ask you something man do you fuck chicks then? do you like chicks?