twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OUR WAIFUS ARE IN DANGER

PANIC

first for worst timeline

scott must go

what a horrible hoh comp. literally nothing good about it

Alex ACP

LETS GO

Now we must look at qt girls, for their light shines even brighter in the dark.
Shelby is cute!

This will be a watchable week.

But instead of watching the Plastics and Virgin King be sad, I'm going to be watching Jamboree be insufferable. Watching angrily instead of enjoying myself.

Literally the only scenario where I'd watch Krispy

Worst timeline, fuck me

>Being a student of the game is suffering

Glorious Leader could have prevented this

Feels fucking bad

What were the gay jokes Neeley, Danielle, and Kryssie made about Scott?

Were they worth using to mist?

wew twitter is going hard to give shelby the ACP

they want to see her have to be krispys servant

thats fine... SHES SAFE

neeley said something about bruce jenner so you can nail her on transphobia too.

>tfw she makes shelby rub her feet

So who will the fat fuck nominate? I haven't been watching feeds much the past week

this is so sad

thats not even what the safety servant is. she's a servant to big brother not the HOH

works for me

bye alex

Timestamp?

morgan whitney.

backdooring alex.

ok fine, even better LOL

>yfw Scott aka Dr will mists kryspy into nominating Jason and Neelee

Probably Alex and Scott

YES!

I've been saying it for weeks, Shelby needs to be the slave

Don't let Twitter know that.

Shelby is a chubby chaser?

The winner of this care package becomes the Safety Servant. Whoever wins it will be safe from eviction this week, but Big Brother will also make them the Head of Household's personal servant. That means, they must follow every command from Big Brother if they want to remain safe for the week.

>Tfw you'll never win the safety and be the Princess Leia to Krispy's Jabba the Hut

WE NEED TO GIVE IT TO SHELBY

CARE PACKAGE FOR SHELBY NOW

Shelby is not in danger this week you morons, give Alex the ACP.

Can somebody please Photoshop Kryspy as Jabba with a slave Shelby?

We gotta give it to /yagirl/

This is starting to get a bit of traction on twitter
lol

shit meme, youre fired.

>LIKE FAG
top kek

>we're taller than him
sad

Plastics want Frankie and James as hosts.

Also, they think Paul is 5'4". Scott is 5'6". Morgan and Shelby are 5'5" and they think they are taller than Paul.

LOL HOLY SHIT

SHE SAYS THEY ARE GOING TO WIN WITH GRACE AND SHOW THEM CLASS

SHE FARTED ON SCOTT'S PILLOW AND WIPED HER PITS ON ALEX'S PILLOW

listen to this insufferable cow

does anyone else think neelys color looks off in this picture of her? when I first saw her I thought she was a legit shade of orange

attention meme-makers.

bring up kryssie being HOH in your Neeley posters. Everyone hates Kryssie, and may want to send her allies home in her HOH week.

A danielle fan on twitter accused me of being Tarans Meme Maker when I posted this kek

throw in that her target is alex who is likable and she wants to back door her after all her bitching

I'll do it when Shelby is in her costume

too bummed to watch feeds

I my actually get some school work done now

krispy still thinks shes playing a good game

reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/58f24e/with_as_hoh_we_need_to_send_acp_to/

kek

our girl

Yeah my studies were actually starting to suffer too...

Silver lining I guess.

Krispy made me a showfag

this, we gotta save Alex. She's the only Comp weapon the girls have.

i want to see scott loose his virginity to morgan

The Ballsmashers are going home one by one
And Jason is going to be the winner
This was all predetermined
We all knew this was coming

I shouldn't have let last week drag me into being emotionally connected to this shitshow

>sacrificing OUR GIRL for reddit

you disgust me

please dont use my OC ever again... thats right

no one is targeting Shelby you R-bomb. She's at the bottom of the list. Morgan and Whitney will go before she does.

they might when they see alex is safe

then theyll go scott.

Scott and Alex are seen as the head of the snake while Shelby is seen as useless and at the bottom.

And if Scott wins veto?! Then what

>Jamboree-fags trying to mist us into thinking that Shelby is in danger and deserves the care package

Nice try fags.

The Morgan or Whitney go. What part of Shelby is at the bottom do you not understand?

at least we had a good fun week

so are we giving the care package to alex or shelby?

Alex.

alex, I doubt people would vote shelby out over morgan or scott.

neely needs to be AN.

Would you watch?

You really think that the Plastics are not going to throw Shelby to the dogs when they're getting targeted.

She's doomed if she doesn't win the safety

They'll sacrifice the virgin first

The plastics are tight, if anyone is sacrificed it'll be scott.

they all targeting alex, scott, whitney and morgan

huefu is safe with everyone

alex sperging in the SR

>scott mentions how krispy will never win a comp
>wins hoh

scott is pretty much screwed

Anybody got any gross pictures of Jason?

Why are the plastics so high on jokers? Seems cbs chat hates them

CBS chat is all niggers and faggots

instead of going on reality tv shows, why doesn't dayvonne improve her job prospects, maybe take a few classes at a juco. we all know how much she cares about her daughter

because only fucking idiots use cbs chat

well since Tarans Meme Maker killed himself, here's some shitty twitter propaganda 4 u

alex
whitney
morgan
shelby
scott

nominated
scott
whitney/morgan

danielle
jason
shrimpman
leeley

america nominated
leeley

america could save our people

What are good chatrooms? This place seems dead anymore

reddit

>rice krispy hoh
i'm out

AMERICA'S SWEETHEART WON HOH

HOLY FUCK IM GONNA GONNA LOVE THIS WEEK

RHAP
youtube.com/watch?v=aK72mKE1nkI

What a sad state current year BB is in

I hope Scott cucks Ian and bangs meech after this

time to boot up some survivor seasons

You gonna stream them for the rest of your /bb/ bros?

current year Australian survivor is pretty good desu senpai

its funny that krispy would call out scott for playing a personal game while her and everyone else see danielle as a threat yet she is protecting her because of an emotional connection

Yes krispy is retarded. This will be a whole week of hypocrisy

>fempaul wins paul's comp
pottery

I'm not done but I'm working on this if Shelby gets the CP. Who else should be in this? Any other suggestions you may have helps too.

no

unless there is a new ep today i'm up to date
definitely good

Dani's gonna show her true power level and join the plastics

Blonde haired emo chick

fuck you m80

good idea but alex has a better chance winning the care package.

watch it the way you wanna watch lol

If she does it wont be hard to switch her with Shelby. I have the project saved.

whatch the c-bomb, n-bombs and fag-bombs you r-bomb

>1 like

Shelby is my waifu but I think Alex is more in danger. What do i do

get neely nominated

Give Alex care package and watch Scott get evicted

vote alex, shelby is safer than anyone in the plastics.

vote alex acp, stick it to crusty. if shelby gets it then they all think america loves them since she'll get a "useless" one.

alex

they wont target shelby

i see her pulling neeley away from krispy before she does that

I'm genuinely considering making a /bb/-approved cut episode from the feeds that shows the Jamboree's hypocracy, racism, calling people retarded, Morgan wanting Shrimpman's dick etc

Anyone out there able to do a good announcer voice in case I decide to actually do it?

how can we split the shitfits' CP vote

alex seems like the plan

we just got to go hard to make sure Neeley gets nom'd

is there a podcast by an user? There used to be for king of the nerds. This one has a flaming fag that I cannot stand.

GET NEELEY NOMINATED BY AMERICA
THEY HAVE THE NUMBERS TO EVICT HER

for some reason a lot of them seem to want to give it to shelby
which that wouldn't be the worst case

Is racist Taran our guy?

>alex gets it
>alex safe for the week

>shelby gets it
>shelby gets bullied
>shelby becomes the underdog
>neeley gets nominated by america

its a win win situation

lol wow

>switch to london cam to see if they are talking game

>danielle talking about nothing while nobody is even listening to her

>neely evicted on krispy hoh
I'd cum so hard, glorious leader would be proud

BB18 should show you that America doesn't give a fuck if your bullied if there's a black person on the other side

#Shade101

yas kween :(

jason said

>go on danielle make this about yourself and not kryssie

LOL

If you don't wanna watch the feeds this week I just put up some BB18 kino youtube.com/watch?v=YSHAJlEUVhw

>if you don't wanna watch shitty feeds you can watch the best HG in S18 get evicted instead
For what purpose

jason throwing shade and danielle and she is oblivious

Catharsis

jason and justin are locks for final 6. i guess the guy who said jason's biggest worry this season was if he packed enough cigarettes was right

streamable.com/m04m

koreandownsyndrome

that week was even darker

at least shelby and morgan could skate

Shane giving the most bootyblasted speech in awhile and it gets btfo in one sentence by Scottt. Great cap to an awesome week but we should've known we were riding too high and a horrible HOH was looming

>the feeds after frank was gone
she was palpable, dude has an energy to him

reminder: alex may be a bigger target than shelby but she has a much greater chance of winning the veto

vote shelby for ACP

shelby isn't a target, idiot

>That last line

I remember that last sliver of hope...just like the Neeley eviction this week. It's gonna be a rough one bros

she will be when alex has safety, genius

No, scott will be dipshit. Him or whitney/morgan.

No because the other side have been saying constantly how good of a player Morgan and Whitney are. Also Scott is seen as running the girls, so he's obviously ahead of those two.

Reminder that the only reason this season will be bottom tier instead of top tier is that production gave gayson the answer to the first veto.

but its krispys hoh and she will put scott up against alex, its the only way to ensure one of them goes. dont kid yourselves

danielle, neeley and justin to a lesser extent will convince her to put up shelby when alex is safe

its only thursday

literally all of them have agreed that Shelby is a waste. Watch the feeds sometime casual.

as of right now, morgan and whitney are noms. they believe shelby will be america's nom. alex is backdoor

i have been watching them, like i said its only thursday

its like its your first time waching

>its the only way to ensure one of them goes

Teeny TINY possibility that America will nom Neely and save the season

See

>scott not nominated

alex guessed safety ACP

He will be the new backdoor if Alex wins the safety.

that will change after the ACP

are you people daft?

damn shelby in those leggings

>it's not offensive enough
Damn it.
vid.me/m7VM
vid.me/Seu2

Instead of watching what's happening now, I'm going to try to look for shit to bury Neeley with.

This Shelbyfag needs to stop. IF Shelby gets evicted this week then she's a Bronte-tier player that absolutely deserved it. Right now people hate her, but literally no one thinks she's a threat.

then they'll just go after their #2 target, scott.

stay mad fuckboi

Whitney is the Bronte of OTT

wew the girls are willing to sacrifice scott

me too.

that always was an option

Whitney is Bridgette

lol

shelby saying the DR is giving her hints about neeley lying

>this is a 25-year-old

oh nm its about alex and morgan and she thinks its neeley

haha

God's work, user
I'lll spam it on twitter when the time is right, keep dumping em here

>Member Shrimpman Story Time?
>Member when this was gonna be the GOAT cast?
>I member

its probably the same for all HG's, shelby is just the only one to talk about it aloud

KRISPY HOH REOOM

>It's my hair!
>Shelby's face....

brent = full blown gay taran = closeted gay alex = never gets laid so may as well be gay

When Alex gets voted out this week, she won't be remembered as scott walks to the end with Jason and shrimp

Taran's not out of the closet? Dude's gay as fuck. Im 90% sure hes got anal beads in during podcasting.

And not a single fuck was given across space and time

Neeley questioning the Ballsmashers' genital hygiene:
vid.me/FrTm

>vid.me/FrTm
So fucking based
Keep it up meme master

We need a meme to help get that old cunt Neely nominated. But I suck at photoshop. Plz help.

Lads we need to come together on who to get APC. We can't split the votes and let miss 28 year old get it

Is it gonna be Shelbs or Alex?

Vidme bro is upping stuff to help the cause right now
We have a few days to amass stuff, so learn photoshop over those days i guess

We don't have Taran's meme maker to rely on anymore

My pitch would just be that she's a bitter old cunt and I wanna protect Shelby. I dont think that'd be a good meme.

How many fucking times do we have to say Alex? Like our 30 people will even make a dent anyway.

shelbs of course

moar shelby feet

Anyone remember when Neeley was coming up with insulting alliance names for the Ballsmashers?

ALEX FOR CARE PACKAGE, NELLY, GAYSON AND SHRIMP FOR HAVE NOTS AND NELLY FOR NOMINEE
Is that so hard to comprehend ?

I don't understand how you morons don't get it that Shelby is not a target for anyone right now and care package on her is a waste.
If anyone of the good side has to die it must be Scott, cause he's too beta to stay in the house.

fucking cunt danielle

If Shelby goes though, I couldnt live with myself. #savethewaifu

lol

jason, neeley and danielle would all take shelby to f3 and called her victoria

LETS GO

this is why alex must get the care package and neely must be america's nominee

Why the fuck do you guys want to save le quirky Alex? I thought Scott was /ourguy/ and if all 30 of us vote Shelby for ACP maybe Alex will go home.

So we're nominating the 50 year old jiggaboo right?

Virgin King and his queens need to be safe.

We can't do fuck all to save Scott at this point. He'll go down as the virgin legend that shut down the cuck and verbally bitch slapped the fatty who unfortunately ended up getting an HOH at the worst possible time.

Remember that the majority (or all RIP ourguy) of the girls are going to continue and there are some dope care packages ahead.

But really people are just going to toss their votes to their waifu so good luck swaying them

who is krispy targeting/putting up? can't stand listening to more than a minute of that group's conversation

yes

morgan/whitney noms. alex backdoor target

You're not gonna save her tho. If Shelby get's a good package now, everyone will know she's liked, they will kill Alex this week and Shelby the next one.

If the digits repeat it must be true

I'll sip an adult beverage and contemplate how to mist twigger

It's just one delusional waifufag

I'm Shelby all the way, but Alex really does need this worse than her.
Hopefully we'll have a clearer view on the situation by the time voting starts, which is soon.

lad i'm already familar with the plan. Just wanted to make sure we were on the same page in regards to apc. No need to be rude.

here.

y'all think Scott's theory about the phone could be anything?

she is letting jason, neeley and danielle run her HoH

they decided (without her) that they will try to plot all the girls against shelby and then try to get shelby to flip and vote with them. they filled her in on their plan after she got out of the DR

This can only serve to hurt Krispy more if she actually tries to take the servant rules serious.

I feel the same way, but if I were to play devil's advocate, my argument would be that Shelby sucks at comps and Alex actually has a chance of winning POV. Also that Alex/Scott might cause a split vote because I have confidence that the Jamboree are retarded.

Either way I have a distinct feeling that /ourguy/ is fucked either way since Krispy really has it out for him. And there's a 0% chance of anything going our way without a Neely America's Nom, so it would be more worthwhile to focus our efforts toward that

no or julie would have said something. too many twists already. a bit of good news, on other forums kryssie is now being referred to as 'hippokryssie' for being a hypocrite and for her large girth

what if krusty demands the servant hand wash her underwear?

Why couldn't it happen again?

They've gotta follow Big Brother's commands, not Krispy's.

Because POV can only save one person and one of them is going home

Alex is the girl's comp beast. She's won HOH and fucking bodied people in the veto. Without her, her alliance may be fucked.

Evel Dick is shilling hard for Jason to be America's nom. Is if even worth a try?

Neeley is a better bet. Jason is just vote splitting.

Scott getting nominated straight up by Krisp would make the Neely nom a whole lot more feasible. Sucks that Scott is being targeted by Merica for simply playing the game casuals suck.

>one of them is going home

scott fucked up not voting out danielle. it would have been shane going up as the third nom 100%

she may do it once alex gets acp.

She wants to backdoor Alex who has the best comp record so once that option is gone she may opt to go for scott sans backdoor asuming he wont win veto since he fucking sucked both veto comps.

>Krispy calling the girls' alliance a group of floaters

She has zero fucking idea how to play the game

>alliance called ballsmashers
>HOH comp where you have to smash balls

really make you think

True. She'll def wanna take a stab at Scott to try and make her reign ''"meaningful'''.

He really needs to goat her into putting him up though, emphasis he gave her veto shot last week and she will look like a pussy for not giving him chance at it.

With him removed from AN it creates much bigger split on who the lnc fans pick from plastics side.

Its fucking retarded especially since he just wants to shock him and not evict (unless he is misting when he says this). Still Neely is a waay better shot and picking anyone else is spliting votes.

Darkest timeline

Luckily Krispy is a villain along with dani so they will get the next 2 America noms

Best case newly goes up this week, no one likes her

i hope this happens but Kryssie may end upbeing pety and try to backdoor scott just because he backdoored shane. she'll play personal while thinking she's being strategic.

she's just bitter she would sink

All those Shelbyfags will ruin the season by wasting votes on a non-useful package.
This way Alex will die now and Shelby next. Hope you're proud of yourselves

so if neely does get up

who do the ball smashers need to flip to vote her out?

if scott and alex are up with neely. krispy cant vote. so 3 misfits would vote+2 ballsmashers+america.

they would have to get at least justin to vote with whitney and morgan and america

yikes

RIP scott or alex

you're miscounting.

scott and alex on the block leaves whitney, morgan and shelby.

3 vs 3 and america breaks the tie.

The huge majority of us are voting Alex for care package
Hopefully doesn't bite us in the ass

You forgot a third plastic. It'll be 3 misfits, 3 plastics, and America all voting. All we can hope for is that black twitter is merely a vocal minority, and that red pilled cat ladies are on our side.

i want to bite alex in her ass

Its gonna be a 3-3 split breh with merica being tie breaker. thats best case scenario.

we just need to make sure alex gets apc and scott needs to win veto too if he can. Neely will get america eviction vote easily over whit/shelbs/moe.

So much shit has to fall perfectly but it's possible
Scott would for sure have to win that veto
Murrica would probably vote him out over neeley

ALEX!

Reminder that Jason was asking for a sign regarding his alliances (Scott+Alex vs Jamboree).

Alex winning ACP when she is the main target is a clear sign. He may flip.

acp aka alex care package

wew

Alex is cute!

cute!

At this very moment
Scott is sleeping with a pillow
full of Krispy's shit particles

Feels fucking bad man

when alex is safe and scott wins the veto, shelby will be the only one left to go up

shelby wont get any of those other packages anyway and im not taking the risk. our side is losing one this week no matter what, might as well be alex or scott

>scott wins the veto

unlikely.

I really don't understand why that's not punishable offence (including the armpitgate). It's worse than physical assault cause you don't know about it.

You are fucking stupid. They will get Morgan or Whitney before her. Watch the fucking show sometimes....