Who would Rick vote for to be the next president?

Who would Rick vote for to be the next president?

si

si

whoever polls more with reddit

epic fucking post dude

I don't think he'd care enough considering he can jump to another universe whenever he pleases.

He's probably just say that voting is a waste of , which it is.

I hope this thread dies

Himself, fucking duh.

Also, some redditors like Rick and Morty, so you're not allowed to talk about it here. Just in case you didn't know.

Why did you bump it?

Gerry is definitely a Hillary supporter

On the outside, secretly his ballot is going toward MAGA and keeping the scary Muslims away.

Rick wouldn't vote unless it was for himself which he also wouldn't do because he feels his place is above society and therefore leading it would be beneath him.

the most reddit one

that said, i'm not entirely sure which is more reddit 2bh.

>i'm not entirely sure which is more reddit 2bh.

That's probably because you're using reddit as an arbitrary negative term, you autistic faggot.

this.

I honestly don't understand why people on Cred Forums in general and Cred Forums specifically give so much of a fuck what people on another site like or don't like. Literally why do you even fucking care?

your faggotry is boundless

Have a disapproving-looking anime girl for your trouble.

1.They're people who define themselves primarily through disliking what other people enjoy
2.Socially isolated so they see everything in internet terms

obviously hilldog is the reddit candidate, you must literally be retarded, and from reddit yourself.

explain /r/le_donald then

the_donald is the most Cred Forums sub on reddit, with constant references to Cred Forums culture, it's like 80% pol 20% reddit. Try comparing that to hillarys sub.