/virg/ 40 Year Old Virgin General

Discuss the implications of this flick

It's stop hurting when you stop caring.

that sort of looks like that guy from the office.

1. Walk into a brothel and get it over with. Use protection.
2. When that's over with you can get a girlfriend, an apartment, a car, keys and even friends.
3. ???
4. Profit

It doesn't really make sense since males can't be really be virgins

just have sex jesus christ

In one month and thirteen days, I become this and your world will end

A surprisingly large number of people don't ever have sex in their entire lives. I was reading an article about it. The percentage is getting higher too.

Glad I convinced my high school girlfriend to fuck me before we left for college, because I certainly haven't had much luck since.

hasn't hurt in years and I'm 24

the fuck u on?

The scenario is so far fetched and unrealistic that the whole movie makes no sense.

The implications of the movie are obvious. Sex is nice but meaningless without a fulfilling relationship.

>degrade myself by walking into brother
Where the fuck do you live? Here it's normal for teenagers to get into brothers for their first time

Where is here?

I would but prostitution is illegal here.

So fucking beta. Just approach a woman, have a real conversation with her and show genuine interest and charm. If you have any sexual interest in her, don't pussy out and hope she'll fall in love with you because you're so sweet and nice. Touch her arm or back. Compliment her. Have some fucking CONFIDENCE!

Seriously, what's your problem? Are you fat? Small dick? Ugly?

The most insulting part of the movie is that he says he never had probably getting women. Just that he couldn't somehow do the sex part.

Movie is complete bullshit. Extremely stupid and unrealistic. It shows that the normies do not truly understand what it really would be like to be a virgin at that age.

lol what am I supposed to look at in this picture. I dont get the joke

>lol just go out and be urself bro XD

kill yourself, cuck

look at the shadow

the guy taking the picture and complaining about not being able to get a gf is a fat obese piece of shit

although that's typical in America 2bh

The guy who took the picture is a lardass.

>Just approach a woman, have a real conversation with her and show genuine interest and charm. If you have any sexual interest in her, don't pussy out and hope she'll fall in love with you because you're so sweet and nice. Touch her arm or back. Compliment her. Have some fucking CONFIDENCE!

Except unless you're conventionally attractive and already have a good amount of social capital and social proof built up, following your fucktarded advice will just cause the girl to label you a creep at best or accuse you of sexual harassment at worst.

guys

im not sure but

i think he's trolling guys