>>75497453

Sherilyn Fenn has gone insane on twitter since October 14th. She thinks "they" killed prince. Retweeted someone's conspiracy video about it. She seems disturbed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i7d0Lm_31BE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ynB-Jh6_7bU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h9MxtEdPA84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dumm
Dudumm

Dudumm
Dudumm

So now she and the dwarf actor have both gone crazy? Did they method act for too long?

She's been like that for a while. I won't be surprised if they cut her out of TP entirely due to her behavior. Even worse are the retard fans who encourage her.

>check her twitter
>it's full of REMEMBER TO PRAISE OUR ONE AND ONLY HEAVENLY FATHER EVERY DAY

that's not the worst part, the worst is her continually insulting Lynch and the production and sabotaging her own career like a fucking retard.

Is she going to be in S3? I didnt really follow the casting

theres no way in the world that s3 will be anything watchable

also i bet within 5 mins of the show opening there will be some cherry pie and coffee fan service for the reddit and tumblr fans

Tryhard troll faget.

It'd be funny if Lynch pulled an FWWM again and pissed off the "comfy" crowd.

>It'd be funny if Lynch pulled an FWWM again and pissed off the "comfy" crowd.
I'm honestly expecting this, I think anyone else would turn this into a shitty circlejerk of references to the original series.

I'm expecting Inland Empire: The Show. Lynch seems to have only gotten weirder with age, not in a bad way. Also given it's showtime I'm sure he'll tap into his darker proclivities

Diane played by the Inland Empire actress will be the main star of season 3 episode 1 I predict. We dont see Cooper since he is missing

Well Lynch's directed episodes of Twin Peaks were like normal. It was only thw last 5 minutes where things got real creepy.

Lynch knows that a full 40 minute creepy episode is not how you do it. You surprise the audience at the end whilst the rest of the episode plays out as a normal cop show and soup.

But who knows maybe he changed his formula.

I am hoping its just like Inland Empire too. Thats his best work to date.

comfiest intro music
youtube.com/watch?v=i7d0Lm_31BE
could listen to this all day

You watched the blu ray behind the scenes where the composer plays that piano song whilst saying how he came up with the tune while Lynch was explaining to him what he wanted to hear?

Truly beautiful

>tfw you'll never have crazy sex with her
Yeah she's confirmed.

Do you think we will get a shot for shot remake of the intro for season 3? Would be cool

yeah, it was great
>ywn be david lynch
pure genius

I cannot get over with how young Kyle looks

man lynch just doesn't quit.

i don't think i've seen anything where he is at the helm where he doesn't get something exactly how he likes it.

It really makes you think

You could say things didnt go 100% with his Dune movie though.

All the Harkonnen stuff was genius but it kinda felt like the studio didnt allow him to go fully creepy and paranormal which would have made the movie better (even though we get Paul going through a spiritual transformation, I still wish the movie had a more bizzareness to it idk).

The Dune soundtrack by Toto is one of the best motion picture soundtracks ever in my opinion though.

Is Dune worth watching?

Yep. Be sure to watch the theatrical cut first. Is so much better. Sure the extended adds more scenes but a lot of the violence was cut out because it was made for TV.

If you're a fan of Lynch absolutely, just don't expect it to be quite as great as his other work.

>There's a man....in the dark....and he's walking towards the camera....and the treeeeeeeeeesssssss....they moooooveeeee...there's a wiiiinnnd and an oooowlllll....oooh yeees Angeloooo it's beauuutiifuuulll *cums

Also, if you do watch the extended, it was released recently on DVD in wide screen although a lot of DVD releases present the extended in 4:3 but no you can watch it in widescreen if you track down the right DVD release.

The 4:3 doesnt look good at all because since it was made for 80s TV, a lot is cropped out

Can someone who has seen Dune help me find where this deleted scene is from?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ynB-Jh6_7bU

I cant find it on any DVD release

Anyone seen Lynch's Duran Duran concert?

Idk how much more random and mad he can go

Tony Levin looks goofy without his mustache

This one was an absolute 10/10
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h9MxtEdPA84

I'd like to see him edit another band's live performance

There will definitely be comfy, soapy parts, just like in the original show. That's a fact. Besides that, it'll also be darker than the original run, so it ought to even out.

Is the blu ray collection worth it? Huge Lynch/Twin Peaks fan.

yes

>aging backwards
well, fuck

It is just in that shot. On other shots he looks aged milk.

Thats because these on set photos are from a couple years ago.

After filming Kyle prob got drunk a lot

oh shit a christian
in 2016
wtf
its 2016 people
2016!!!!!!!