Ban automatic weapon sales in US when was last time Automatic weapon was used in mass shooting...

Ban automatic weapon sales in US when was last time Automatic weapon was used in mass shooting? GUN LAWS WORK its time to ban military style semi auto assault weapons period.

Other urls found in this thread:

chron.com/news/houston-texas/amp/Harris-County-deputy-s-son-shoots-one-of-two-1712908.php
youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
theage.com.au/national/victoria/as-many-as-600000-illegal-guns-in-australia-20161020-gs74ay.html
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-citys-gun-ordinance-ruled-unconstitutional-by-federal-judge-20140106-story.html
youtu.be/iQ5fohpfSwo
youtu.be/-A5CmVK7GSI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Instead of unarming everyone so they won't be able to protect themselves, you can take money from tax to create a mandatory psychiatric checkup every 3 months and test weapon safety knowledge evry 2 months.
This pleases both left and right, right gets to keep guns, left gets to disarm and stop dangerous people and prevent shootings.

Ban idiots in the US.... oh wait, US populace would shrink to sub 10k.

chron.com/news/houston-texas/amp/Harris-County-deputy-s-son-shoots-one-of-two-1712908.php
Seems like this kid had a good reason, unless you’re advocating that he should have been hurt/killed along with his sister rather than defending himself and her.

You don't know what an assault rifle is, so your input and opinions are invalid.

yeah ban the tool that was used, brown eyed shooters are not the problem
It's the GUNS that are problem, there are none easily accessible unbannable toxins, poisons, explosives, or trucks of peace or whatever things capable of similar or even better killing

You're retarded, that'd barely please any one on the right.

No, it doesn’t please either the right or the left.
Those are infringements the right will never stand for, and the left wants nothing less than total bans on all firearms no matter how idiotic it is.

yeah because probihibition makes people quit drinking right ?

Kill yourself then lol

Cars kill more people, yet no one wants to ban them.
1/10, (you) made me respond

You have to be a FFL III to buy an automatic weapon.

These are called accidents user. Cars bring huge advantage to society. Guns don't.

I ride my gun to work daily.

>inb4 but you're infringing something lol

stupid shills

Lol no. Class III sells NFA items. You need a tax stamp to own one.

So the police that protect you from being raped daily use pillows?

Banning alcohol sure did help the crime rate in America didn't it

>doesn't know about transferable pre-1986 machine guns
>have to be 21 and rich as fuck to buy one anyway

>military style semi auto assault weapons
Fuck off, snowflake.

A semi-auto rifle is STANDARD, and there is no such thing as an "assault weapon". You're just regurgitating the usual Jew gun grabbing script.

I like when kids die so keep them legal

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

If americunts really need guns to feel like they have freedom then let them enjoy their freedom killing each other! Or you could do something simple and just sell hand guns no semi automatics, no attachments! I mean who needs a fucking sniper rifle or an ar-15 to protect their home?

My point is, you cuck faggots, is that these mass killings are not being carried out with automatic weapons.

There is actually thousands of deaths each yr that was not an accidental death, was done so on purpose. Most times it's only 1 person that dies, never usually more than just a few. Usually seems like it's committed by a woman who just found out that their bf or husband cheated on them.

And most of the nation’s murders, including mass murders, are committed with handguns.
Rifles/shotguns are responsible for less than 400 murders a year.

Cause those automatic weapons are very fucking expensive. Not hard to go down to Cabela's, spend like 600 and walk away with a AR, but do you think the avg shooter can actually afford an automatic weapon?

I purchased an AR yesterday because of all this gun control talk

>bans guns
>every gun that has been circulating throughout the US for literally hundreds of years will suddenly disappear

Yeah you're retarded

Not to mention we border fucking Mexico, aka the cartel which would just capitalize the fuck out of the spontaneous increase in demand for black market guns since they would be illegal

I bought one. Pre-‘86 M-16 from Vietnam era.
Ate ammo like a bitch... when it worked. Jammed a lot.
Sold it less than 2 years later for a decent markup, because honestly it wasn’t fun with all the downsides. Bought a truck.
Unfortunately some asshole t-boned me and totaled the truck less than a year later and I’m still fucking fighting their insurance company on payout.

Well said, Sergei!
A bonus of 5 extra rubles will be deposited in your account.

Is that your 29th or 30th one?

Just fucking bring i. All the guns, long sentences for illegal weapons. It’s bullshit that you can’t get rid of the guns.

50th, one for each state.

It would be the height of hilarity to see the flow of illegal guns the US used to help turn Mexico into a violent shit hole reversed.

Here is the hilarious part the left is not considering.

I've trained at the same MMA gym for a little over 8 years. I've seen a lot of weak individuals come and go (they go almost immediately, usually after one class, even if it involves little contact).

The strongest female fighter in my gym is still not nearly the beast the smallest weakest male fighter in my gym is.

Do you know who actually benefits from firearms?

Women and the weak....most of whom are liberals.

I bought my wife a .38 and she carries it in her purse. I made sure she knows how to use it. She is a small and weak woman. She will never beat a male attacker in a fighter to defend herself. That is just the reality of her situation. But, she knows how to shoot that .38, so now she has at least a fighting chance she never had before.

Guns exist to protect the weak (most of whom are liberals), from the strong.

They want to take away the only thing that gives them any fighting chance at all.

It's pretty hilarious.

theage.com.au/national/victoria/as-many-as-600000-illegal-guns-in-australia-20161020-gs74ay.html
You were saying, faggot?

I’d buy Mexican guns. Not illegal for me since I’m not a restricted person and private sales are legal in my state.

Barrels have to be replaced every 1000 rounds or so and the whole thing can last maybe 40K rounds. Make the barrels illegal to own or possess and they won't disappear overnight but they'll start fading away. And I don't think too many sane people would risk federal prison to buy a black market gun.

>barrels need to be replaced every 1000 rounds or so
Lol no.10,000-20,000 depending on ammo type and caliber.

Id say, make it annually but other than that this makes 100% sense

Any gun that can fire 30 rounds in mere seconds is an assault rifle everyone but an autist would agree with that. 30 rounds put down range within seconds is ridiculous nobody needs this.

In order to get a automatic gun you have to have a permit by the government to have it. You can’t jusy go and get one at a show then walk out with one that day.

There's still room for more. Don't forget Puerto Rico

Is this an assault rifle?

You’re right. Thanks.

>>sniper rifle

This ban all semi automatic weapons any weapon that is semi auto is an assault weapon designed to inflict as much damage as quickly as possible.

90% of handguns are semis. Retard.

Sorry, SCOTUS said no. Good luck on getting them to hear another gun related case in your lifetime.

>Not hard to go down to Cabela's, spend like 600 and walk away with a AR
Kek'd hard, thanks for that.

What do you think a semi automatic weapon is? What do you think an assault rifle is?

No but in the next 20 years with gun buy back programs and no more guns on the market add the shit quality guns are made of these days they will all disappear soon enough.

Actually, a gun needs select fire to be considered a assault rifle.

Hes this is a semi auto rifle no need for this. Im not saying make them illegal to own im not saying change the second amendment. Im saying ban the sale of semi auto firearms period this does not infringe on any rights.

>mere seconds
Google "definition" and you'll know why that wasn't one.

Wrong again. An assault rifle is a weapon with a select switch. As in semi-auto, three round burst, or full auto. Guess what nearly all AR-15 and AK-47's in gun stores have in common? They don't have a select fire switch. In other words, they aren't assault rifles.

>you can have guns, you just can't buy or sell them
Retarded.

Most murders in the US are with handguns

So...like I said, you don't know what an assault rifle is, so your input and opinions are invalid. Move along now.

A semi Auto weapon modeled after a military style assault rifle has no business being sold to civilians period. Single action only from now on. You could easily over power a shooter that had to reload every shot.

It actually does if you read the actual text of the second amendment. Try actually doing research on something if you're going to debate it.

The guns that exist now are more than enough to uphold that the guns they sell now are shit anyway.

Except that the second amendment exists so that civilians can arm themselves against their government.

Wanna try again, or are you just going to give us more examples of "people who don't understand guns at all, debating guns"?

>A semi Auto weapon modeled after a military style assault rifle has no business being sold to civilians period.
Why? If it's semi then it isn't an assault rifle. It only reloads on it's own.

>You could easily over power a shooter that had to reload every shot.
Yeah as easily as you could overpower a rape victim, a homeowner, an assault victim, etc.

Your brain works in wonderful ways, user. Can you please define "assault rifle" for me please.

>Ban the AR he says
Okay then I will pick an alternative like AK, FAL, SCAR, G#, HK, M14, mini 14, etc...

>like AK
Commie

You’re pants on head retarded, courts have already said the ban of sale of firearms is a violation of civil rights:
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-citys-gun-ordinance-ruled-unconstitutional-by-federal-judge-20140106-story.html

The second amendment has nothing to do with the sale of weapons. Were does it say you have the right to purchase or sell.

Lul

Right to own.

If you can't buy a weapon you can't arm yourself, the populace can't arm itself, meaning their second amendment rights are violated.

Are you retarded?

any semi auto firearm pistol H&K S&W FN any semi auto weapon an the SALE of them or require a special tax stamp like they do for Assault rifles today.

>ban automatic weapons chant idiots
>automatic weapons are already banned unless you get special licenses that takes a year min in most states
>idiots don't realize there are TONS of guns that are not military style that do the same thing AR-15 does
>idiots don't know guns
>idiots blame guns instead of mental health
>idiots...idiots everywhere

Man you are desperately grasping at straws now, aren't you?

See , dumbass.

Of course you can you can make your own AR you can purchase a tax stamp and go through the proper channels and purchase one if you want.

You don’t need a tax stamp to make an AR-15.
Are you clinically retarded?

nope not under the new law just to buy one.

Wow you literally are retarded

There is no new law, dumbass. Stop spouting bullshit you know nothing about.

there will be

Muh old outdated paper. No better than Muslim’s and their outdated book. similar result with dead kids by guns to....imagine being a American no better than a Muslim lul

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now

You’re more stupid than you normally look then if you think the Republican majority government is going to do fuck all about some druggie Florida school rejects getting killed by some beaner.

And would you have that attitude if it were the first amendment coming under fire?

Or are you European, and are already fully acclimated to having your rights stomped all over, and the state deciding for you what is best?

A place much better than the USA and definitely better than Europe.

Oh Christ you're a faggot ass Canadian aren't you? You're going to be the next country the Muslims burn down.

Assault weapons are not banned you can buy an assault rifle today with a tax stamp only common sense thing to do is make ALL semi autos go through the same process.

Do you pay attention to your country? Besides ya guns. Your rights have been shit on for decades and use have done nothing about it. How *free* do you feel getting a pat down before going on a plane? Hmmm and cops ever increasingly walking all over you faggots. Wake up

No. End of argument.

I would however add an exception for revolvers just because niggers and spics

Yes its going to happen.

No I’ve heard they are just as dumb as Americans tho is this true?

Your retarded hopes and dreams don’t make it a forgone conclusion.
Go back to eating glue, retard.

Do you have any fucking idea how expensive it is to get an actual assault rifle?

Worse, they let Muslim in by the fuckload and now crimes on the rise.
Sound familiar?

What's your definition of "single action" are we talking like single action revolvers or single shot rifles and shotguns, bolt action rifle or shotguns, one shot per trigger pull or do you mean muzzle loading. It helps if you know anything about firearms instead of just spewing crap.

Few planes into a few buildings. Only 2000 killed and they all bent over to be rammed by the gov. Mericucks at it again.

Yeah, almost like we need to be armed and fix that, doesn't it?

Not farmilar with that no.

Not this again

Then what are you, besides a faggot who knows absolutely nothing about guns, gun laws, or the second amendment?

You realize trying to disarm an American is grounds to shoot you.

Do you?

Keep your europoor crap to yourself.

Pic related, have a gay nigger.

Not going to happen so stop making threads about it. Sage.

Do it then. All use do at the moment is kill each other. I’ll give ya a pass on the niggers shot. But for real take some action lul

Sage doesn't work on here

Yes and it should be the same way for any semi auto firearm get a revolver faggot.

No, end of argument.

Ah so your solution is do nothing then? That's a great strategy. Bitch about how bad things are, but don't actually encourage anything to change it. Just keep letting it get worse, and spew those tisms on Cred Forums.

And yes, I totally meant just me myself, by myself should do something. Yup, totally didn't mean that the citizens need to unite. Absolutely meant I should go Rambo by myself.

Kill yourself. Use a gun.

Gun laws obviously don’t work, ok you’re a well educated person with a good job, never broke the law, pay your taxes, did everything you needed to legally own a gun.

Now your edgy retard kid steals one of your guns and shoots up a school, or some nigger/spic breaks into your house and steals your guns..buh-but I followed the LAW.

You just admited your guns ain’t ever going to stop your rights being shit on. Haha your faggot American brain will be on a denial loop now.

post pics of your revolver fagot im trying to make your guns worth more.

I AM getting a revolver soon you fucking cuck. Also you're so goddamned stupid that it's hurting my brain. Revolvers aren't as slow to reload as you think, and a double action revolver is just as efficient as a semi-auto. Pull the trigger, and the gun fires. Pull it again, and it fires. Etc. etc. until it's empty.

Just give up. You're wrong, and stupid. Accept it now, and work on being less like you.

No, I said a group is stronger than an individual. You're a little kid, aren't you?

No, end of argument.

You said the people need to unite to do it....Hasn’t happened yet. Even tho it should have..hmmmm

They haven't been given the proper motivation yet. With the dictator in training in the office, they just fucking might though.

Gun laws that are applied affectively work very well you cant pass laws that effect the peoples right to bear arms but the selling of semi auto firearms without a special tax stamp is not infringing on any rights. In fact it could only make the weapons that everyone already have worth more. Get a revolver still the same just dosent hold 17 20 bullets you can protect yourself and your family. If you already have a glock 40 great you have and advantage over some punk idiot thats 18 and just got himself a new revolver to rob you with.

So what your saying is the government should just hand out guns and make ownership mandatory, also fine people who don't have guns.

Hey whatever helps ya sleep at night. Good luck on that...

What really needs to happen is people need to be cross referenced through the mental illness databases and anybody that has been diagnosed with any sort of psychosis is barred from purchase, like felons. And enforcing the gun laws we already have would be a dandy fucking start.

>GUN LAWS WORK

When military style semi automatic assault weapons are outlawed, only outlaws and the military will have military style semi automatic assault weapons, and you won't be able to tell who's who!

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY!

>does not understand how black markets work

Or this yes i would agree with this.

>He things criminals are going to follow the law

this image sums up the whole argument. all new laws do is punish people who didnt break the old ones. in the states with the most strict gun laws they have more crime than those with lax laws
criminals dont care about the law so thinking new laws will solve that is idiotic by definition

More guns for murica! Get rid of all gun laws and let everyone have one. Maybe eventually the muricans will kill themselves off and the world will be a better place for it.

And before anyone calls that bait I don’t see anyone else but murica invading foreign countries and building bases worldwide.

Meh this old outdated piece of paper protects other rights that I'm sure you indulge in all the time.
>Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
>Amendment II
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
>Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause.
>Amendment V
Nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
Amendment VI
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

>Amendment Vll
the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

>Amendment IX
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
Here's parts of the BILL of RIGHTS from that old piece of paper fuck wit

That's the best idea on this thread

Wow good for you, way to completely miss the point. Gun law or no gun law, automatic weapons or muskets, nothing is stopping douchebag kids and criminals from stealing guns from those who respect the laws.

1 guy buying a gun to rob a bank or commit a crime is different than thousands of people buying semi autos for no other reason than just because.The black market exists because idiots get their guns stolen right from their homes. With the exception of ghost guns which I think should be 100% legal and encouraged in todays society.

So...you'd ban a revolver....

Also, all guns are "designed to do as much damage as possible". What the fuck does that even mean? That's like saying "I cut my arm off with this table saw make it less sharp."

Im not paying another bullshit tax for shit. Its clearly stated that your god given rights cannot be taxed

sure kid
the system doesn't work and you want more
this retarded

No not revolver have to protect your self and the second amendment and also protect against niggers and spics while they are somewhat semi auto they house less ammo very ineffective for mass shootings

While i agree with this full heartedly we live in a time were people have the right to vote on things and if this cam up for vote i would vote yes on it.

This was all supposed to be done with the NICS system. They just don't fucking enforce it like the other 9 million laws about guns.

If they would stop writing fucking laws and enforce the ones they already have written then bad shit wouldn't happen.

The fundamental problem in this country is that we've reverted back to the 1400s and it's essentially like the clergy with the bible and they're telling the people things and reading from a book of gibberish that no one understands. When something happens they just instantly decide what should happen. There's no actual law. When the people ask to look at the magic book they go "oh well, no...you're just a fucking peasant. you can't possibly understand the magic book." because it's all gibberish and they just make up bullshit as they go and enforce what they want and don't enforce what they don't want.

Time for a fucking reformation.

That thing in the picture...you can literally make. That is the gun.

The system im talking about works great how many automatic weapons at your local gun store?

In a way you really can’t blame muricans for how they are, it’s all about how they were raised. Grow up watching your country invade countless others while claiming the moral high ground, the whole time listening to propaganda like:
America is the greatest
America won WWII all by themselves
We’re the richest
Etc
Etc

And the whole time never being held accountable for anything. That’s enough to fuck up the heads of an entire country for generations.

No shit Shurlock If you make it its yours i didnt say ban it come take them away im saying ban the sell without a speacial tax stamp if your going to make your own make it.

I don't think you know what "semi-auto" means.

A revolver and a magazine loading pistol are the same mechanism in the trigger. You pull once, you fire one shot. There is no legal difference.

Are you against handguns? Are you against rifles? Are you against magazine size? Are you against the ability of the person to pull the trigger very quickly? Rapid reloading? Training? Lack of training?

Heres the best thing I could think of. All guns have chip like most pets a registration like cars that must be renewed every year and a safety check for all guns with a former military vet at a local gun range. Im not a gun guy but i get the culture around them and see no problem with them as long as they make it in the right hands. We cant just punish lawful citizens and new laws need to be made for criminals who commit crimes. For starters death penalties for murder and for non murderous crimes lengthy stays in prison and big fines there has to be examples made. Next any law abiding person who is willing to stop a crime should be treated as a hero no push aside.

They already fucking do this you asshole.

It costs like $75 to transfer a fucking gun. My uncle makes a living doing literally NOTHING but transferring guns. He doesn't even sell any. Just people come in and he does transfers.

Most pawn shops are the same way. They just buy your shitty gun and transfer it away from you then transfer it back to the person that buys it. They don't even really make money on the actual gun, just like $20-30 every time it changes hands. The state/fed charges $20 every time it changes hands.

That's already the law....

In MD you have the get fingerprinted, get a $150 ID card, then pay $75 transfer to get one of those.

Or, you can just make it.

I know more than you bitch its common since that everyone is packing more and more ammo into double stack mags this is a great way to set up a mass shooting. Limit whats buy able on the market you keep your glock just don't sell anymore.

Gun laws vary from state to state bro

You’re right, but they fail to see that parts of their country is already third world level poverty and misery. That’s just arrogance.

They claim to be the greatest nation of the world, and aren’t even the greatest country in north america.

If they would get their head out of their/trumps ass, they have potential to be great. Now they’re a shithole warmongering liability.

>gun laws work

I can agree with that, it not the guns that are the problem, it’s the Americans. Canada only has 1/10th the population of murica yet most of us own at least 2 guns, gun violence is almost nonexistent here.

If you're dead anyway, why do you care if you got shot with a "military style" or "hunting style" rifle. And honestly, you probably got shot with a handgun regardless.

That's correct. But this state has insanely strict gun laws and super high gun crime. So does DC.

Murder a day in Baltimore but I haven't bought a handgun in years since they passed that fingerprint bullshit because I don't want to be fingerprinted like a criminal.

Meanwhile, Jamal is picking up a new glock every time he has to defend his territory down on MLK. I just want to go put holes in some paper.

Do you even english?

I love guns i love shooting guns but what is the point in this. Seriously this just exists to kill allot of people at one time thats what it was designed to do.

barley

The issue with that is the surrounding states gun laws I agree fully with you on your points very valid you should own a firearm to defend yourself just not one designed to kill mass amounts of people quickly.

That's like saying ban gays because they started the HIV epidemic in the 80's that keep recurring

It's definitely cultural. We have a shitload of gun laws. More than enough. An unenforceable amount of laws.

I'm pretty well informed about guns and I still have no fucking idea what the difference between a flash suppressor and a muzzle break is on a AR and I've seen them side by side and a flash suppressor is illegal.

The country people in America were just raised properly and around firearms. The occasional looney kills some people. That's just how it goes. They did it with bombs long ago.

Now though, in the city, it's just illegal handguns and drug dealers all over and no one bothers to train or anything because life moves too fast. It's a different culture. There aren't defined lines to defend in a cityscape. You're supposed to trust the police...criminals are better at it because they train.

I would agree with this. Great Idea. Gays do nothing but ad to the moral decline of our society as a hole. Lets round them all up and put them on a gay island somewhere far away from here.

BAN THE SALE OF THEM any existing will be just like the Assault rifles of yesteryear and your current stock pile of guns become worth a fortune everybody wins.

Pretty much all firearms can kill mass amounts of people quickly if you train to do that.

You could lay waste to probably 30-40 people with a few revolvers if you prepped and practiced and they were all unarmed. That would not be at all difficult.

If you ban, what....magazines (MD did this) that doesn't do shit. A magazine is literally just a piece of sheet metal and a spring. You can't ban a spring. People will just make it. It can't be illegal to own, it's not a firearm. It can't be illegal to use, it's not a firearm.

I understand your emotional standpoint but there's nothing you can do about it. Literally.

Flash suppressor does what it says suppresses the flash so it cant be seen. Muzzle break reduces recoil of the firearm.

Sure is a lot of gun talk on Cred Forums lately, did a kid shoot a school up again?

Like criminals care about laws.

>Using almost 10 year old data
L U L

Also the flash suppressor is mostly so you can shoot in the dark without blinding yourself. Not to hide from the target.

>ban gun sales
out here we need psychological evaluation, criminal record check and application for every weapon piece. Theres no mass shooting and guns r not banned from sales.
Why do u want to ban gun sales completely? Why do u wanna ruin hobby shooting?

Good thing automatic wepons are already banned in the US

While you are correct i would not put limitations on mag size ECT. just make a tax stamp for the semi auto non revolver weapon and also lift the ban on suppressors. Because people who buy guns for recreation and shoot alot should be able to do so without hearing protection.

That’s actually a semi automatic weapon depicted there, numbnuts. And oh yeah that would have worked wonders for Virginia Tech.

Are you seriously mentally retarded or just 8 years old?

Tell me why I'm wrong or just don't say anything. Your comment isn't worth a shit.

Why is nobody, media, liberals and even fucking jimmy kimmel not asking this question?

Strap a dildo to it and it becomes a sexual assault rifle. And remember what said and be sure to change the dildo after about 1000 buttholes or so.

Another dumb ass thread. Die already fag.

you missed a zero there champ

The problem is that the mass shootings aren't at the Whitehouse, the Pentagon, etc.

People only respond to what personally affects them.

The day Congress has a mass shootings is the day guns are banned in America.

Realistically speaking we know people are going to copy cat school shooting we know there are people out there planning every day to commit these heinous violent acts of hate and we arm them with Semi Auto death machines and tell them to go to town. We need to stop making these SEMI AUTO weapons so readily available to people period. We don't want to infringe on the rights of the people. When you buy your Semi auto pistol or rifle you will pay the gun shop the gun shop will pay the government and charge you a fee its not about building a database of gun owners its about keeping these guns out of the wrong hands. Someone who is responsible enough to pay for or make their own deserves one everyone else can just buy a revolver. Simple as that.

you wouldn't even make it up the stairs before having your head turn into pink mist.

Gun laws work because laws work off a personal liability rather than a social liability.

When you are the one who pays, you make different choices. When society is who pays, you take advantage of what you can.

This is why other laws work. We will only go so far as to not have to pay the consequence.

I wonder why..

The solution to stop mass shootings is to give every kid a gun to defend themselves with.

youtu.be/iQ5fohpfSwo

the solution is to remove gun-free zones because they are advertising that everyone in the area is defenseless as well as forbidding the media from covering mass shootings. if there is a real risk of getting shot to death before you can get a high score AND no matter what your face won't be on the evening news nobody will bother with it anymore.

One trigger pull one bullet is called semi automatic you dumb shit, single action if you have to reload you dumb motherfucker

I like the log posts more than these endless gun control rages.

I find them to be more useful.

youtu.be/-A5CmVK7GSI

If they were armed with a revolver they could have stopped it.

Single action means that the trigger only does one thing when you pull it.

E.g. on a single-action only revolver, you have to cock the hammer because pulling the trigger won't do it for you. On a double action revolver, pulling the trigger also cocks the hammer. If you cock the hammer on a single action revolver, it's easier to shoot (less effort to pull the trigger), and it's called 'shooting the revolver single action".

Gun laws in America do not work because of how many fucking guns there are and the huge gun culture. Gun laws work in my country because they have always been outlawed and we never had that many to begin with. Before gun control can even be a realistic thing in America, let alone work, we need to start with the people who are gonna use them to shoot up schools and shit. The fact is he should have not been able to get weapons, but more importantly he should have been disarmed and had them confiscated in one of the 39 times the police came to his house, or when the FBI got the report of the comment and knew who he was and his history.

The faggots making these threads do not care for stopping violence or these things. They just want to get rid of guns and make the right seem all like rednecks who go out shooting people.

A muzzle break is a weight at the end of the rifle to reduce recoil, and keep the barrel from lifting during cyclic rate fire. A flash suppressor is the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard of. Rifles haven’t had significant muzzle flash since wwii. It is not like in the movies where you can use the first half foot at the end of the barrel as a flamethrower.

You're definitely wrong. Willfully stupid, even.

Being able to defend yourself is a basic human right.

Ok. All of you against gun control, what do you propose that we do? Inb4 bitching about immigration because the majority of these mass shootings are done by American citizens.

Braking action caused by a muzzle brake has very little do with the weight of the device. Nice try though.

Only logical step is a ban on selling Semi auto weapons. Include incentives to those that currently have their semi autos like being able to purchase suppressors for shooting at the range and label their weapons pre ban making them legal to be bought and sold. Revolvers stay the same and no purchase of a shot gun without a valid hunting license possibly incorporate a lifetime hunting license/Shotgun license that gives the owner lifetime hunting without having to purchase a hunting license.

A muzzle brake is a counterweight to remain on target numb nuts. Most gas operated shoulder fired weapons in the AR style collect gas in the upper receiver. Flash is lower due to the ammunition not the weapon flash suppressor might be another name for it, but it is not what it does.

You are the kind of dumbass that calls a pistol a machine gun aren’t you, nothing of what I said was wrong.

Your police exist to protect you.
Our police exist to capture private prison factory employees.
It is the duty and obligation of every American to rely on themselves for protection.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0

>2k18
>not riding your gun to work every morning

lol gun control is the acid test for if you're talking to a retard that has no idea how the real world works.

Its easy to be for gun control laws when you live in mommys basement. Once you buy a house like an adult you have to deal with the meth heads yourself. Yeah "just call the cops" They'll be here in 30 minutes, you have 30 seconds before your door gets kicked in and you get assraped. What do you do when you don't own a gun? Pic related, its what happens when gun control passes.

I was talking about rifles, not revolvers. Single action is the most common trigger for high powered long range weapon systems that have a small 5 round magazine or have to be reloaded after being fired. Yes after you reload, you have to go through all the steps because of the single action trigger.

and what do you do about the 150 million, yes 150 million, semi autos in circulation. Just buy them back right? At 2,000 dollars each, which is a pretty low estimate honestly, that's 30 billion dollars. That part doesn't really matter though because it would spark a civil war and the side with all the guns would win.

Exactly

Lol. Only if it is a bad dragon dildo - gotta be true to /k/.

Good thing they let retards on the internet otherwise you wouldn’t be here for us to laugh at.
>automatics are banned in the US

For fuck's sake.

Guns are not the problem in shootings, it's the people involved. If there weren't a second person, there would be nobody to shoot, so it would make the situation moot. Even if the shooter were to shoot himself, there may not even be a gun involved. The vast majority of shootings do not even involve guns. The most famous of recent shootings in Las Vegas, most of the guns found in the hotel room weren't even used in the shooting.

Again: Most guns found in the shooter's hotel room in Vegas were not even used in the incident. It was like they were innocent bystanders. Does that mean they should be banned just because they were there? If you think so you are just crazy. Even the bump stocks that were made so famous in that case, those are usually sold by reputable merchants who own small businesses. But here's the best part: Bump stocks are sold almost exclusively without guns. Without guns! It is just as crazy to assume a bump stock could be used in a shooting without a gun.

People should just wake up and see the facts: Most shootings do not even involve guns.

Sounds good to me

I understand what it's supposed to do...but show me the technical, visual, difference between the two.

If you look at something called a "flash suppressor" and something called a "muzzle break" on an AR they're literally indistinguishable. I also could not conceive of legal language that you could write that would ban one but not the other. They are literally just holes in the end of the gun in a seemingly random pattern.

i sit around waiting for my guns to kill people but as of yet they have not... i wonder if it has anything to do with me not wanting to kill anyone.? no that can't be... guns kill people. specifically assault weapons. those fucking sneaky guns man...

Why don't we get down to what the left really wants, which is banning all guns. Why don't you want a handgun ban, since most crimes are committed with pistols?

I am pretty sure your assault weapon raped the neighbor’s dog and knocked up his daughter too.

Have you ever seen land taken over by hundreds of hogs? A high capacity rifle is exactly what you need. It's not the guns fault a lunatic is behind it.

not sure I'm for or against yet. but a thought that crosses my mind is the sitting ducks we'd be as a whole to anyone from the outside fucking with us. American or not. criminals not obeying the law with or without guns etc. i don't know what the answer is I'll admit.

"Automatic" (selective fire) firearms aren't frequently used in "mass shootings" (as few as 4 people dead) not because they're illegal to purchase without dealer/manufacturer FFL / Class III SOT status, but because they're fucking expensive. The cheapest models you'll find for sale start over $10,000, and MOST of the low-end stuff you'll find doesn't really start popping up until $25,000+.

So all modern firearms......

>Ban automatic weapon sales in US when was last time Automatic weapon was used in mass shooting? GUN LAWS WORK its time to ban military style semi auto assault weapons period.

you'll solve exactly 4% of gun murder in the U.S.

woo hoo, this is the plight of idiots.

Nothing will be done until blacks march in the streets with guns. Then the legislation will happen overnight.