Everything Trump says is literally him projecting his own life. Which means that Ted Cruz isn’t the zodiac killer...

Everything Trump says is literally him projecting his own life. Which means that Ted Cruz isn’t the zodiac killer, but that Donald Trump is... and that Ted Cruz’s father didn’t kill JFK, but Donald Trump’s did... *[twighlight zone doo doo do do doo doo do do]*

finally a platform in which i can discuss my thoughts on the truth and share them all with everyone

thank you very much op, thank you very much

now believe it or not, we are in the last days

it is said many many a time in the holy bible

now there are many different versions of the same christian belief

stay retarded kid

this retarded
oh wait you're just saying this because of what they said about Obama.
congrats you have the mentality of a five y.o.

i know you are the same person because only 3 people have posted in this very thread, you me and op.
your trolling won't work here and i will let everyone know about the truth

now despite their differences, they lead to one ending

I also think OP is retarded.

you are the 4th person that has joined the conversation

hello you

That's an interesting point.

Was trump the first person to make that rumor that Ted Cruz is really the zodiac killer?

hello number 5

hello number 6

actually it implies a huge war with islam, in which cuckdianity loses because its a fucking shill religion thats fractured into 1000 different retarded pieces.

hello number 7

thank you for lurking. i am happy that you will soon see the truth soon

whats my name daddy

;)

the ending in which those who do wrong are punished and those who do right and worship righteously are saved

now we are currently in the midst of the last days

after the last days comes the great tribulation

and after is armageddon also known as the apocalypse to many

Well this thread devolved from nothing into less than nothing.

who are you? OP 3,4,5,6, or 7?

Such a devolution was, ironically, also foretold to happen in the last days.

yes it was foretold number 8

I'm glad you know about the bible

now there are sign of the last days

14 in total

1 is war. as you can see today it is a huge problem and has always been but it is now on a greater scale as was warned in the holy bible

Matthew 24:7-“For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.

2 is famine. there are even more starving people in the world than ever before. you can see it with your own eyes

same verse as before Matthew 24:7-“For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.

3 is earthquakes. there will be and are currently more and more earthquakes that are causing great destruction than ever before

Luke 21:11 - There will be great earthquakes, and in one place after another food shortages and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and from heaven great signs.

4 is pestilience, diseases are rampant and illnesses are becoming uncureable. superbugs are everywhere and vaccines that are meant to help are hurting us

same as before Luke 21:11 - There will be great earthquakes, and in one place after another food shortages and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and from heaven great signs.

5 is increase in crime. crime has gone up by a tremendous amount and things are only getting worse

Matthew 24:12-and because of the increasing of lawlessness, the love of the greater number will grow cold

6 is earth being destoyed by humans. we do not tak e care of our own home given to us by god. of course humanity will reap what is sewn

8 is volcanoes, volcanoes everywhere

34 is all clothing in the world disappears and all of hum any have an orgy, spread AIDs across the globe

hello are you op, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8?

same question for you too

7 is my cock inside your mom's asshole, filling her bowels with my semen

aids is a punishment by god due to all the adultery

and volcannoes have to doe with earthquakes

i'm glad you came back to learn about the truth though

not OP

365 is the number of days in a year

alright but you are still 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8

only 7, previous person skipped 7

9 is that this thread will die

im sorry but due to forseen consequences i must stop but i will pick up where i left off soon enough!!

10 is rivers of semen will pour fourth from the mountains to drench the countryside