Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God...

Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God? Why do some seem to have a mission in life or an axe to grind against Christians or Christianity and even against God? Why do they detest a belief in something that they themselves don’t believe in? Since there is no Santa Clause, why don’t they go up to every Santa Clause they meet and rail against them or not existing since both don’t seem to exist to them?

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

They are the newbloods. Newbloods always feel the need to lash out at those who still believe. Eventually they fall into a state of live and let live just like everyone else.

If you are particularly outspoken about your beliefs, expect to be hated by any atheist. Nobody cares what bullshit you believe in, just keep it to yourself and don't expect us to validate your fairy tales.

Because religious people aren't okay with just going to church on sunday, they constantly try to force their beliefs on the rest of society.

That is a false equivalency fallacy user, you should accept the lord Jesus christ into your life

Why do some Christians attempt to convert every atheist they meet? Don't patronize me because I believe in logic rather than fairy tales.

Have you asked yourself, what if you’re wrong and there is a heaven and a hell?
If you don’t believe in something, does it mean it doesn’t exist? In other words, does what we believe change what is true? An example was that humanity was convinced at one time that the earth was flat but their “concrete evidence” of looking at the earth and seeing nothing but flatness didn’t make the world into a flat surface. What atheists believe and don’t believe cannot make something true or false.

I have a better question, though: why would you make such a stupid thread?

I have no animosity towards atheist because I used to be one. Christians are in no way superior to non-believers because God is no respecter of a person’s ability, social standing, or wealth (Acts 10:34; Rom 2:11). God doesn’t look at the outside as we do, rather He looks at the heart (1 Sam 16:7). We too must look, not at the outside, but at the soul of that person as someone that needs saving. They may have very good reason not to believe in God, but we all know that belief doesn’t alter what is true so ask them sincerely why they became an atheist? Show them respect but ask them what their reasons for not believing in God since they lack all knowledge of all places in the universe? Why can they not deal with a God and that exists?

Christians are stuck up weak minded assholes who think they can be forgiven from everything. They are judgmental pricks who think they are special. I know this is bait, but I hate Christians that much to type this out on my phone.

>accept the lord Jesus christ into your life
I did that, all he wanted to do was get high and talk about some ghost.

Why would you respond?

knowing god is knowing you are loved
no god
no love
that simple

no love

no god
no love

why are you still making these threads ever since i first came here 3 years ago you have been making them just kill yourself please

no god
no love

your opinion

It was a nice spring day in March, 1980, and I was attending college. A friend appeared at my door, in which I have not seen her in over 10 years. She told me about a wonderful man she met last night and had to share it with me.

Before she was finished telling me about Jesus, I gave my heart to HIM. But it has taken a faith walk of over 24 years before I saw the working powers and finally did acknowledge He was my Lord and Savior.

Twenty-eight years later, God has placed a ministry on my heart to become a minister in a Hospice environment. So now I have my nose full of highlighter as I try to memorize the Bible and pray each minute and hour of the day.

But the best part I now call God ABBA, and Jesus my brother and friend.

Newfag

Well, I've always known Jesus. I was brought up and raised as a Christian, taught the Bible, went to church and so forth. So I've always believed and prayed. But I believe I became closer to Jesus when my brother actually talked to me deeper about the meaning of Jesus way back when I was in my early 20's. My brother had always been a Christian too, but had found the deeper meaning of the Lord after he was married. Him and I would talk and we would discuss scriptures and I prayed harder that I was understanding the true meaning of the Lord's word.

From that point on, there was never a day that went by that Jesus was not in my thoughts and decisions. It wasn't a magic moment like some people have. But simply a building on how I was already raised. Just a more in depth understanding of His word and His sacrifice. Not everyone has to have a magic moment, and I know I didn't. But I do know that from that point of talking about Jesus with my brother, I became more aware, and more ready to share our Father's word with others.

Thinking you know

Be it religion or not

Is a sure sign that you are wrong

Live for your own beliefs

Let others lives for theirs

No one can be right when we can't find proof anyone is wrong.

Better question, why are christian's on Cred Forums? Easy, they are hypocrites. I'll never forget when I attended a meeting for people struggling with addiction at a church. This gay guy was seriously crying thinking something was wrong with him. I was just like, dude why are you doing this to yourself? I never went back.

Too dumb to understand science? Try religion!

So how is it I know a god that no one else gives a shit about? Because the heart of love is evident in nature

Troll was roasted.
Smelled here too.

>heart of love is evident in nature
I see no heart of love anywhere in nature.

We know about Aristotle was opposed to Plato’s “First Cause” but his own theory of causality is still an argument from universal causation. Plato’s basic argument in The Laws (Book X) was that all movement in the world was an imparted motion, and since everything is in motion, who or what caused that first movement? Who or what was the first cause of the universe? Where did matter come from? Was there a singular point of the beginning of the universe and all matter? Since matter must have a cause, Who or what was that cause?

Looking back on it, he was probably getting that closeted gay Christian ass. I still don't know why he'd subject himself to those types of people.

>since matter must have a cause

we don't know that dude

You must not be looking with unbias eyes then.

Everything in nature is cooperative, dependant upon each other and interconnected.

It may not be a human felt emotion, but the core aspects of love exist in nature inherently

As god in your eyes
Always is always was

How is it impossible? Why do religious people want an infinite God but a finite universe?

> dude
Did you just assume my gender?

Exactly!

Something that moves, meaning it changes.
Religion hasn't changes for thousands of years.
Your false god neither.
You just have faith given to people that take advantage of you.
And don't use Plato falsely in arguments.
Plato never knew about your god.
Plato believed in Zeus and the rest 11.
Oh! Guess what this thread is all about now.

dude is gender neutral, checkmate

Still posting?

Nope

What a fucktard

That guy gets it!

It is not for certain that all matter must have a cause. It is not necessary that there must exist a being to cause something; if there can exist an uncaused causer/first cause, there exists an uncaused cause, and therefore it is not necessary that there must exist another thing with which to cause something else.

With the most objective and unbiased eye I can utilize, I cannot see a heart of love anywhere in nature. There is no literal heart of love just resting in nature in any form whatsoever. I cannot pick up a heart of love and show you it.
>Everything in nature is cooperative
Codependent relationships, parasites, rape, murder, dolphins abusing their young, landslides swallowing some wildlife. I don't think those things imply cooperation.
>It may not be a human felt emotion
Then how could you ever be aware of that particular emotion, then? How do you know, incontrovertibly, how that emotion feels, if you cannot feel it? It has to be a human emotion at the very least, and saying so is implying that anything remotely similar to a human being in behavior does not feel that emotion at the very least. Which is suspect. It must be that anything remotely similar to a human being behavior wise must at least feel something similar to "love" if not "love" itself, if the core aspects of "love" exist in nature inherently.

Which I do not believe, because rocks and trees have not ever shown any empirical, evident qualities of having "love".

If humans are simply a process of random chemical processes over millions of years then how a non-believer be so sure their atheism properly represents reality? What if they’re wrong? What hope is there after this life if life is all there is? Does that rob purpose beyond the grave? Do you believe in an after-life somewhere? The Bible declares that “what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse” (Rom 1:19-20).

Also proof that Spiderman exists.
Include this post too.

this mad

Childish crybabying through retarded images.

Everything you stated is invalid now. Your credibility is shot.

>Sunday
>the Sabbath
>shitposting on an obscene imageboard
>thinks he's doing god's will

you could be wrong too there are many religions whose gods you do not believe in and whos practices you do not follow which will land you in hell if one of those is actually the correct one.

maybe you could argue that at least choosing one would give you a better chance at not going to hell then choosing none, but there is no reason to when you know for a fact all of them are bullshit

i know they are because i am god and if you do not believe me your mother will die in her sleep

the argument of the simple mind

this weak

hey you can't prove spiderman doesn't exist

What if the god you are told of is not the true God?

It is even in the Bible that in the end of days the people will be decided.

Are you one of them?

>Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God?

Dunno, history books?

> Why do some seem to have a mission in life or an axe to grind against Christians or Christianity and even against God?

History books.

>Why do they detest a belief in something that they themselves don’t believe in?

Perhaps history books.

>Since there is no Santa Clause, why don’t they go up to every Santa Clause they meet and rail against them or not existing since both don’t seem to exist to them?

How dare you saying there's no Santa Claus. Go read a history book.

sure kid

this retarded

how closely do you adhere to the old testament? Did you sacrifice your best goat today?

Deceived

this retarded

>can't prove spiderman doesn't exist
are you even trying faggot?

this retarded

this retarded

can't answer the question?

the weak bullying
how adorable
keep beating yourself kid
lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

atheism is just unconscious satanism

because everyone has a god or idol

yep, can't answer the question

posting in an epic spiderman thread

nope

this naive

why aren't you in church today? Are you a jew or a 7th Day Adventist? Or just a false believer?

and he keeps replying
lmao lmao lmao lmao

lmao

"What if they’re wrong?"
Hypothetical questions? Wanna play troll?
What if God is dead? Just a hypothesis.

What hope is there after this life if life is all there is?
HOPE. That's how they OWN you.

Do you believe in an after-life somewhere?
I think I can assume things for aferlife, I just don't believe in bullshit.

The Bible declares that “what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.
I don't give a FUCK about what Bible says, that's not an argument.

If I declare happiness when everyone dies and hope, if you would give me all your money, would you believe me?

"So they are without excuse"
CAUSE YOU WILL BE JUDGED SO FEAR GOD AND FEAR GOES NOW UPON OUR BRAINS SO WE CAN BE CONTROLLED EASIER.

That's the second way they OWN you.

You can believe in God. Just don't take bullshit for granted.
Fuck off you "adult christian butthurt bitch" nothing is invalid just cause an asshole says so.
Something also tells me you are samefag as OP.

Not for meaningful definitions of god / idol.

this retarded

>i know they are because i am god and if you do not believe me your mother will die in her sleep

Can you show me deh way?

the whole thread is, abandoning.

no shit

OP, do you kno deh way?

There is something reverent about simply being inside a church. It gives us a physical space to connect and draw closer to God and to realize that there is something out there bigger than ourselves.

Plus entering a house of worship, we’re instantly elevated to a state where we’re opening ourselves to God and trying to understand his message. The simple act of walking in the door brings you closer. Ultimately, that connection with God is strengthened and reinforced by church attendance. We’re making time for God and physically allowing him into our lives by attending a place of worship.

What do you mean by that?

Church can help us realize the things we do have, even when we feel lost. For example, we may have access to modern medical care for our sick child, a network of people to support and help our spouse during a job search, or memories and lessons we hold on to from our time with our loved one, as well as the prospect of reuniting with them in heaven. Even if it’s hard to see the blessings at the moment, attending church can help us open our hearts and eyes to see the things we have.

Yes, it is GoD

That in order for that statement to be true, you have to broaden those terms to the point of uselessness.

There is something reverent about simply being inside a church. It gives us a physical space to connect and draw closer to God and to realize that there is something out there bigger than ourselves.

Does God have a signal like WI-FI that is monopolized in churches or something?
Are you implying that God is so weak or deaf He can't listen to you outside a church?

Wow you are blasphemous.
Plus entering a house of worship, we’re instantly elevated to a state where we’re opening ourselves to God and trying to understand his message.

Using a specific place to worship God, is like worshiping an idol instead of God.

Blashpemous again. Wow.

I spit on everyone's face who doesn't kno deh way!

I don't. You just think I do because of a stereotype.

Because Christianity literally makes no sense at all. I was raised Christian, but something about the lack of logical consistency bothered me about it from a young age.

>>god creates man
>>god is all knowing and all powerful
>>knows what is going to happen before it happens
>>creates man with free will
>>sets up the whole garden situation with the tree and the serpent
>>man sins, goes against god's edict
>>gets permabanned from garden
>>god always knew this would happen
>>set up the whole thing
>>acts surprised and gets mad anyway
>>later sends son, who is himself, to die for this sin, that he made happen, so he can forgive us.

That makes no sense. If I want to forgive you for something, I either do, or I don't. And I don't fault someone for fucking up when I set up the trap for them in the first place. If I were to then decide that I needed to take my child and torture them to death to atone for YOUR actions, you would rightly think I was a fucking monster with some pretty backward ideas.

It is only because Christians are the dominant religion in the US that I focus on them. Their insistance that we teach creationism in science classrooms is what makes them my enemy. Islam, Buddhism, Judaism, and all the others are equally stupid, but don't pose the same immediate threat to my peaceful existence free from theocracy, although Islam has been giving them a run for their money of late.

Neither Islam, or Judaism or any other religion that makes no sense at all.

FFS, why am I still here?
Nobody knos duhhh way!

Do you post this thread every day?

At least, the realization.

>Since
Stopped reading there

"I love your heart, it's delicious." -Nature

>Does God have a signal like WI-FI that is monopolized in churches

That is a great anology, god is like wifi and we are devices that are not connected to the internet. In order to be connceted we need God

Atheists may say what happens to them after death and as far as the physical body, we can know that, but what about the soul of a man or woman? Can you kill a soul? Is this all there is after life? Is it nothingness or no state of awareness? How can they be so sure that there’s no afterlife? What if they’re wrong? Won’t it be too late them to believe in God (Heb 9:27).

If everyone was constantly parading Santa Claus around and saying that if you don't believe in him then you're an awful person that's going to be burned and tortured for eternity despite how obviously fake he is, then we would do that with Santa too.

Daily reminder that the Neverending Shitposter just does copy-paste replies.

There's no such thing as a soul. Just a brain.

>soul
sure thing

Are you absolutely sure there is no God? If not, then is it not possible that there is a God? And if it is possible that God exists, then can you think of any reason that would keep you from wanting to look at the evidence?

I've often wondered this myself. They are the vegans of the religion world.

You got it wrong.
But even that way, let me reply to you.
So you imply that God is a protocol that will connect us to the Internet. So God is a part of something even bigger than Him?
Cause a local wi-fi is a tiny part of the internet. And all wifis around are part of the internet.

You suprise me on how blashpemous you are for a religious person.

I like you too.

What IS a soul?
What IS life?
Cheap arguments. Don't bother.

Oh, and I'm not an atheist. I just dislike bullshit.

OPS life must suck. This thread was terrible and he dies this shirt everyday.

I don´t trust the bible, because it has been used to intentionally control people, to gain wealth and power. Still, the book is a treasure filled with knowledge about the mysteries of life.

And i do know that we have a loving god. You can meet him if you kill your ego :)

God, is the internet, he created the internet, the internet always was and shall be. To conncet to the internet is to accept God

Wrong.

And yet because we KNOW what the internet is, we can see clearly that what is said here, is bullshit.
Thank you.

By the way, Jesus Christ came to Earth to save mankind, meanwhile religious people crucified Him.
>Did that burn much, religious people?

If a genocide were Santa Clauses Will then would it be morally good?

Loving god... how naive. You must have a sheltered life.

Or no life at all.
Pic refers to OP and his followers.

If there is some kind of higher being it's pretty obvious it wouldn't be any god of our big religions because they've been so obviously created by humans. This being probably wouldn't even know about us and could neither read our minds over the giant distances we have in space.

Not all atheist are so. I am not so... anymore. When I stop being a Christian and began being an atheist I went full neck beard. I would go around spouting my views to all of my friends. After a while I learned that it is not going to change anything. I’m going to believe what i believe and Christians are gonna are going to do the same. I respect religion and all I ask is the same. Everyone has different views. I was going thru b looking for a porn thread but I just had to stop by and post that. I had to wash off the lotion;)

> Wait wait wait.
This might have a potential here to be a good argument.
So you say that if we kill our ego, we become something divine. Like embracing an abstract concept. Be careful here! Not a specific god. And abstract good concept we name God and know NOTHING about it, but the fact it is something good.
So in a relative way, you tell me, that a man with no egotism, is actually becoming part of that abstract concept.
I could say yes to that.

>But you probably imply that we shall let our ego go, and join what priests tell us witout questioning. In that case FUCK that. I am not an idiot.

Not to mention that religions demand to worship God in a specific way.
Otherwise God will not be pleased.
You have to do the right way.
You must know dah way.

So in fact people imply that a divine, all-powered, omnipotent, supreme God, has inferiority complex, and NEEDS human beings to worship HIM.

>God NEEDS humans.

Something is wrooooooooooong here!

P.S. I am out of spiderman pics.

For me, god is absolutely real, god is loving, blissful and takes care of you in a way you only can see in a big picture.

And yes, be careful of others who want to abuse the divine things in life.

I respect what you just said.
No reason to argue really.
As I mentioned already, I am not an atheist.
I am an agnostic.
Spiderman guy here.

I heard spiderman...

Missed that gem!
Are you absolutely sure there is no God?

> Personally me? No. I know math.

If not, then is it not possible that there is a God?

> It is possible yes.
And if it is possible that God exists, then can you think of any reason that would keep you from wanting to look at the evidence?

> What evidence? What do you declare as evidence?

> Straw man argument. This will not do.

(Spiderman)

So recently I’ve acquired a girlfriend. She made me stop smoking weed and wants me to convert back to being a Christian. Where do I start? I’ve fought so long and hard to justify being an atheist it’s not so simple as “hey I’m a Christian now”

lol found a false believer.

then why aren't you there today?

because religion has been pushing itself on people for thousands of years, spreading like cancer or a viral infection with only a few being immune

surrendering your mind to a pussy AND a false god at the same time? Thou art a paragon of cuckery

>Why do some seem to have a mission in life or an axe to grind against Christians or Christianity and even against God?

Maybe because you fucking people have held humanity back for 400 - 500 years over the ages. Almost EVERY war ever has been a religious war, with no sign that it's going to end anytime soon. (Talk to any muslims lately?) The worlds largest paedophile ring, that had millions and millions to pay off sex abuse boys and yet, tells us every day that they need MORE MONEY. Fuck you and your made up "god."

OP gave up, maybe he went to church