Im a new fag

> Im a new fag
Should I continue with this un holy site or should I run far far away from it

Do whatever you want. The best and worst thing about Cred Forums is unfiltered opinions. Not ones rooted in a hivemind

There's no choice. Once in Cred Forums, forever in Cred Forums

Threadly reminder you're here forever

%triforce

Didn't work, fuckfag

> newfag testing

>unfiltered opinions. Not ones rooted in a hivemind
that hasn't been true in a long time.
you can never spot all the bots posting their propaganda on here and there's shitloads of them.

I guess I'm stuck here haha
no pussy for me now

be aware that you're here way past Cred Forumss prime. most of the rumours and tales of glory you've heard about this site are no longer representative.

it is true. no one post is above another. only in content

Honestly it's pretty tame compared to 10 years ago or so.

I think the point would be that too many other chans have emerged since Cred Forums started, ie Cred Forums is 1/10th as special as it was a decade ago

>no one post is above another
that doesn't matter when a single bot can post 1000 times more often than you.

bots have pretty much ruined the site.

you will become bi if you stay on Cred Forums

b is full of shit, I only come here to forget for a while about my shithole of a containment board.

Run, run as quick as you can this site is no good for anyone and once you are here you can't escape, God I fucking hate Cred Forums.

You are like the guy who screams hacker every time he gets killed in a video game. You can easily sniff out the shillposts/shitposts/trollposts/baitposts ect. there is also a hide thread option. Use 4chanx and you can filter common "shitposts"
but at least here you have the opportunity to decide on your own what is what to you

save this image first, then leave.

If you can't answer that on your own there is no hope for you

better than ignoring what's going on, user.
i give you the point that with some experience you can build up your own filters.

I'm not ignoring it. It does happen, but not nearly as much as you think. One person shills gets a bunch of (You)'s then the next user wants those (You)'s so he starts the same thread, and the cycle goes on.
but yeah obviously there are bots, but its easy to see through. I'd rather have that than some fuck who decides what I should see.
Also there used to be a lot more bots/spam posting. I think its mostly trolls now pissing into an ocean of piss. Every now and again there is a diamond made of piss

~~fuck~~

Cred Forums is little more than an extention of reddit these days. you're fine.

the demographic effects and technological effects combine to make this a lesser site than it used to be.

it's rare to find a true liberal (in the original sense ) user these days, but liberal anons built this site's reputation.
we thought the summerfags were brainwashed kids, but now there's a large crowd of very illiberal facebook-types on here.

and wait two more years and the bots will become even harder to spot.

Cred Forumss great time as a public liberal/anarchist hub seems over to me.

*this* **does**
* not
* fucking
* work
[zalgo] so, would you [/zalgo]
please kill
~~yourself~~
or^else [spoiler] your mother [/spoiler] [flip] will die in her sleep tonight [/flip]
%triforce

Especially the log bot

You should leave.
But first reply to your mother or this thread will die in sleep tonight.

Pen in pooper

%triforce

%triforce

%triforce

john; haha. where did you find this one?!

Haha. I really really like this image

%triforce

There's a good chance I've been here longer than you have been alive. I suggest leaving.

Thats funny at least