Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything

Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's your favorite art piece?

Why don't you get a prostitute ?

will you be investing in a sex robot when they are more improved?

Define art piece.

A painting, a literature work, an opera, a classical music composition, a poem, a sculpture, an anime.

what's your wizard power?

Because I'm a fucking coward.

Also poor as fuck.

I go for Goulds interpretation of the Goldberg variations.

are you on wizchan?

Whats that?

Have you ever just asked yourself, "What do I want, how can I get it, and what am I going to do to make that possible?"

A chan where you wouldn't be alone

Yes. That doesn't equal success though.

im going to make me chicken with broccoli and rice and champignongs.
it will be nice, ill eat it with sour cream and ketchup.
Just trained and had a nice workout.
tomorrow ill write a physic s examn but I will fail it to write a better grade in the examn thats in a month.

I talk to you since I like your question and im chilling out before cooking.

How do you integrate functions by parts

tell us something of your life.
dunno what
something at your 20s

OP here. Had a nice workout today as well. Will make some ramen later. Like real ramen.

Nice choice. Did you come across it via Silence of the Lambs?

you look at the integral and ask yourself whoat function could you use as a derivative and which as normal function, then you use the formula which is derived by product rule.

Ö
I did not expect this

Are you aware of how nice pussy is? Pussy is better than heroin

You're also demonstrating a healthy way of thinking about and approaching life, which would do well to learn from. It doesn't matter if you succeed, what matters is that you try, learn from your failures, improve, and repeat.

I wasnt OP btw, this is me
since im in physics you could have guessed i know integration by parts.

devote your life to god, user

My 20s were pretty boring. Went to university in a few different countries, got drunk a lot, failed at social interactions, had a few depressive episodes.

I never watched Silence of the Lambs.

post a picture of yourself

Why does apoptosis in cells involve the release of cytochrome C from mitochondria? Why specifically mitochondria

What’s your favorite movie

Not OP but i always wondered if this was the case. I'd like to try pussy to confirm it for myself though

what did you study?

Neither had heroin so no reference.

OP here. This guy basically just cooked and worked out.

Do you think of suicide often bro? Whenever I don't have steady vagina access it makes me feel that way

>Pussy is better than heroin

No it's not.

because of evolution

You can always start working out. Even if you're not a lardass, there is always something to improve.

Can't miss what you've never experienced. I think about suicide for other reasons. (not OP)

Won't post face.

Since Cyt C is part of the oxidative phoshorylation machinery, it is specifically located in the mitochondrion. Why it plays the role in apoptosis is hard to say without looking into the evolution of apoptosis itself. But the point is that it does play a role by connecting mitochondrial damage (mainly overproduction of reactive oxygen species) to later apoptosis phases.

8 1/2

Biochem.

Is your dick small?

I'm not swole but I am reasonably fit. Climbing gym every second day

I know what you're saying, i felt the same way even before losing my virginity though. I think it boils down to acceptance from the opposite sex as I never got on with my mother.

What are your reasons user?

Okay then. Is there no way you can maybe start making friends at the gym?You start by making friends, then maybe you meet girls through them.

But I am getting ahead of things here. I don't know if it was asked inthe thread already, but are you unhappy with your sexual situation?

yeah well pointed

>Is there no way you can maybe start making friends at the gym?You start by making friends, then maybe you meet girls through them.

I have problems making friends. Always had. There are many people in the gym who I know by name and who I do some smalltalk with. But I never really managed to invite them out for drinks or something.

>I don't know if it was asked inthe thread already, but are you unhappy with your sexual situation?

Yes.

Are you satisfied with how your life turned out?

General hopelessness, the futility of all things, boredom. I don't do it because of the pain it would cause my family, but also because I'm going to die anyway.

Do you like mangos?

well if they are guys you can simply ask, no need to over think the situation
you just go out have a drink or something and thats it

it's okay OP, lots of men die virgins.

post pic
kys

>I have problems making friends.
Same here. I thought about it when I wrote it, it's an advice I would never be able to follow myself.

Do you have any actual disorders that makes this hard for you?

No.

Yes. Mangos are fucking great.

I simply asked. They tried to avoid it.

Again. Won't post face.

>Do you have any actual disorders that makes this hard for you?

Just an awkward person. Don't now I you can medicalise this.

That is true but I feel ending it sooner makes more sense than dealing with the pain for decades longer than necessary

Hope you find a purpose and enjoy some time with your family, take care brother

>wont post face
can I just see how your body looks like then?

Would you turn gay just to have sex?

>Don't now I you can medicalise this.

Maybe not, but you can medicate yourself to be less awkward. Alcolhol is great up to a certain point, not really great to be tipsy at the gym tho.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

piss off kid,,im 47 and a virgin,,go cry somewhere else

would suck

You can get past awkwardness, as you can with anything else related to behavior, by learning why it happens, and taking small steps towards doing what you want.

I recommend Jordan Peterson's YT channel and his psychological explanation of the bible series. There's a lot of useful information in those lectures.

I managed to get past my nihilism because of his lectures.

Good luck!

why are you still a virgin ?

when will this meme stop

Are you gay?

If so, where you from?

Is it really you OP?
maybe raise right hand in a peace sign or flip off. whatever you feel like

bro, the problem is you being a pussy. just ask a girl if shes feeling like grabbing a drink. if she says no just say you mean like friends. i mean you shouldnt have a rush. youve been taking it slow for 34 years already. just be nice. dont think of fucking her later or having to score. that would make you just more nervous. be yourself and go on dates with as much women as possible. at first itll be hard then it gets entertaining and then you get to pussy town. first time probably by a insecure fatty but thats alright because you keep on dating and once youve fucked its way less awkward.

You are so lucky i wish i was you....u r so dam lucky

Shit personality.

I'm straight. Maybe a one on the Kinsey scale

Thats me the picture is older. Give me a moment..

Ok. Thanks for answering my question. Good luck and God speed.

yeah i noticed its about a year old

are you handholdless as well?

New one. Light is shit.

I guess.

nice body lad, why are you a virgin?

Awkward and dull.

this

>studied Biochem
>looks are ok
>is polite on Cred Forums
>says he got shit personality

Dude you studied a science field. Have more confidence in yourself. Try going out and doing random shit, dont be concious about everything. personality can change.

you should gear up not going straight alfa boi but one step at a time

personality can be changed,there are irrefutable evidence on this subject

> currently unemployed.
> body looks better than face
> can be quite a bitch in RL

bump

why haven't you killed yourself

were you molested as a child?

Not suicidal.

Nope. Had a good childhood.

Have your parents divorced/ did you see enough loving interaction between your parents as a child so that you little baby ape could learn how to behave with female haplorrhini ?

My parents did divorce. But by then, I was already out the house. But they were indeed never openly showing love for each other.

How many dicks you suck

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

interesting, since my hypothesis is that not experiencing that the parents love each other is a major factor in people growing up and never really engaging with the opposite sex.

My parents did divorce. And there was major conflict.

But I am confident that I can get over myself and still get experienced with girls, since im only 22.

How does it feel knowing you'll never get to fuck or taste this?

Yeah. You're still young. Use the time!

You need to start smoking weed user, the best friends I have are fellow cannabis connoisseurs, I too am 34, and just on random acts of dumb luck and persistence I've been with well over 70 women, no more than a hundred but somewhere in that range- making a women beg for more dick and call you daddy is the boost you need in life and through ganja, it is possible, if you don't mind user are you in a legal state? Or a prison planet state?

What's your masturbation schedule look like? Being on /b I have to assume it's a heavy load, this isn't going to be easy, but the women can litterally smell the desperation on you, so stop fapping, or at least cut way down, you are smart, in shape, and based on how you respond, witty and well spoken, if this larp of yours is true, this is EASILY fixable, you have wanted and not recieved something for your entire life, so in your mind, women are above you, and the truth is, in most cases they dont want guys that think they are lower on the pole than themselves