Just sharing a win

Just sharing a win

>a win

I don't see no nudes.

no nudes no win
kys you fucking manlet

A win is when you’re fucking her doggy and she’s eating her own juiced panties.

Hnnng

>not knowing what foreplay is
>not currently talking to grills

You have to be 18 years or older to post on Cred Forums

Keep posting

keep going

>that pillow could be my face

Top kek

"AND THERE'S TWENTY SECONDS LEFT IN THE FOURTH QUARTER, IT SEEMS AS IF THEY'RE GOING FOR THE HAIL MARY. DOES HE MAKE IT?"

bump

so... are you posting your "win" at some point??

That's not a fuckin win, you cuck.

continue

.......and, where are *your* wins, Cred Forumsro?

Nothing...OK, here's your ribbon.

if you consider this a win you must be 12

Seriously... That vanilla text chain is for Disney.

FUUUUU this is so 17 year old

OP not only failed at delivering, but he failed at being a realist. OP is one of those fags who think they are amazing PUA players just because a girl smiled to them once

...you can share better? (And, I don't mean running upstairs to get your mom's phone and creating a sexting thread between your left hand and your right hand).

OP, stop with the cringe, jesus christ, there are limits to this shit

Horrendous. A mealy mouthed soyboy like you wouldn't be able to get it up anyway, you child

Not OP...but defending him. At least he tried to share something he found hot. You, lurker, are quick to criticize, but my guess is you've never contributed anything other than copypasta.

Really? It was a faggoty beta self high five, in the most banal of ways. Seems like a quiff toting vegan

...and still heads and shoulders above you. You aspire to be beta, you gamma fucktard.

Cool, he tried and he failed miserably. Of course I'm quick to criticize, because that is fuckin embarassing that someone even considers that as a win, it means that he is either delusional or that his ego is so inflated that if girl writes anything remotely positive, he understands it as a win of some sort. I guess it is about ego, since even his responses are so fuckin defensive, just like yours by the way "hur let's see your contribution????".

You can call me uncontributing lurker, but turning that discussion upside down won't change a fact that OP failed hard and that you failed with him

>I meet a woman about 15 years older than me while on vacation (she lives in the area, im just visiting)
>I'm 26 she's like 40 and has an 8 year old kid
>she's a milf with big giant tits and I can tell she's into me
>We go out to the bar, kiss and make out at her car... I fell on her tits, she grabs my dick but she has to leave to go pick up her kid...
>I don't get to see her again
>We sext over the phone the next week or so
>I tell her that I'm going to fuck her in the shower
>She tells me she likes "water sports"
>I think hmmm okay... (I'm a sick bastard, why not)
>I tell her I'm going to piss on her face
>She freaks out
>The bitch thinks showering together is "water sports"
>FML she never talked to me again

>the pillow could be my face
im gonna use this

Dr. Samefag, I presume?

At least he tried. He gets credit, in my book. You? You're nothing...you're no even a blip on the radar. The only reason I am even responding to you is to compare you to OP and show that his attempt was at least better than some do-nothing critic who's only contribution is to hear himself type.

yeah, because I need to get validation from random fag by showing my wins on Cred Forums

get fuckin real, if you want to share a win, at least make it something that actually is one. If not, then you are not even a blip, you are a piece of shit that fly made when it sat on the motherfuckin radar

No op needs or deserves this kind of validation from anyone. He started a shit thread, you don't know him and there's nothing at stake, so what's the point in taking his side? Just let the thread sink and move on

>anchor attempts
>anchor fails

Count Cuckingham

fucking lol

>and I'm saying that pillow could be my face

Not bad OP, not bad

What's the point of this fucking thread? Middle school pick up lines? Nudes are easy to get and you're all giddy cause a girl said she likes you?

which part is the win

Top Fucking Kek

kek

moron

good one

lost

fucking lol

This entire thread is babby's first long distance girlfriend and it's fucking hilarious. I doubt OP even posts again due to how big of a joke this is.

The point was for betas to argue under what mood they were in. Clearly some had a bad weekend. Others came to defend. The point is; we are all bored on a Sunday

Don't ruin his fantasy, in his head he is already smashing that pussy

thread saved

brb, dying laughing