S/Fur Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/333859/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone here?

Hi
Hello!

Howdy, nice quads.

I'd feel better if I wasn't having a bad day. But the quads are nice. That's a first though I think I've got quints before. Yet I still feel empty.

Sorry to hear that. Just try to keep your head up and stay positive. I'm not doing great either, opiate addiction is a motherfucker, the cravings are so bad even 4 days later.

Mental illness sucks. Going through the opening steps to get diagnosed sucks. Paranoia sucks. I hate this so much.

I'm right there with you, man. I'm a drug addict because I resort to further and further extremes due to borderline personality disorder. Never satisfied or truly happy with anything in life, always wanting more and more and more of whatever it is that makes you feel good, usually sex and drugs. Almost ordered heroin last night even though I know it's going to destroy my life and eventually kill me. So I know all about mental illness.

What's being on heroin like? I won't take it, as it would conflict with my probably scizophrenia.

I can only speak from others' experience, but from what I've heard it feels like fucking heaven. Absolute bliss and total euphoria, you get the rush and sink into whatever you're sitting or lying on. Body feels numb and warm, breathing shallows, heart slows, and you're never, ever going to be happier than the first time you put a needle in your arm. It destroys people's lives it's so god damn amazing. Even pills like hydrocodone and oxycodone feel damn good, so I can only imagine a heroin rush.

Any drug would make me more delusional than I already am most times. I'm only now, while typing, starting to become lucid, before I was screaming inside for my entire work shift. I hate this so much. I can't remember what I was even doing at work it's so bad. It's why I had to stop smoking pot, it made the delusions worse, and then made me hallucinate really bad.

I can sympathize with that. BPD is a lot like bipolar, you get manic like that and become delusional and hallucinate, but for me it was only when I was smoking weed while on antipsychotics when I didn't need them. It fucked with me, the aural hallucinations were strange but I knew they were hallucinations, and I'd believe crazy shit because of the delusion. Glad that doesn't happen anymore.

Think I'm coming down now. Guitar helps. Though I think my neighbors may or may not be banging on the walls telling me to stop.

Louder, crank that shit to 11 my dude. If the whole neighborhood can't hear you then you aren't playing right.

lol she chokin the shit outta that fox dick

Acoustic

Sounds like you need an acoustic/electric. I've got an old Washburn and it is glorious with my 2x15 giant ass amp.

I don't like the sound of electric when I'm playing. I suck at playing anyway and only know a few chords so far, not enough to make a song. But electric makes my head heat come back and the delusions come on strong.

A good amp with a nice low end makes hollow body acoustic/electric sound identical to regular acoustic, just louder. Keep at it, you'll get better. Guitar and more so bass are the only things I still enjoy in life, they're fun.

Yeah. I wanna learn to play Night Moves first or Wish You Were Here. Then I want to learn to play classical guitar when I get better.

Sounds like fun. I highly suggest learning about music theory. Knowing scales and all that makes playing chords much easier, and writing music and even playing songs by ear is a breeze when you know the scales.

I love that pic, and that artist in general. Big, milky milf tits and a big furry bush, unf. Furry women are so hot.

God damn opiates feel sooo good. I'm starting to have a serious problem now, I feel bad for stealing drugs to fuel this addiction.

I get sad every time I see Miranda. All I can think about is the love of my life who will never love me back because she's her waifu :(

I get sad at everything because my delusions prevent me from even approaching women.

My paranoia and anxiety does that for me. That's why I fell in love with the only woman who has shown any kind of affection for me because no one else has, and other than her extreme kindness and intelligence, her personality doesn't even align with my preference very much. Hooray for mental illness!

Damn I am high. I really should get some kratom before I become a hardcore heroin junkie. Opiates feel too fucking good, I doubt I can quit.

Bro, you need to get help. Talk to a rehab clinic, you can't let yourself die.

Kratom won't kill me, addicts actually use it to get off heroin. It's so safe and effective that the FDA is pushing to make it illegal because they know junkies won't spend $50/day for methadone when they can spend

>S/Fur thread
>post gay shit

why don't you make your own thread for this shit?

Damn, there is nothing sexier than a curvy, busty tigress. Fuckin unf.

Because that's a woman you moron. Bisexual art is still by definition sfur because there's a female involved. Dumbass.

Do you guys think that someday science will reward us these magnificent creatures, or this too much dreaming?

Most certainly. However, they're more likely to be used by DARPA as war machines, and it'll probably be 50 years before that happens, and that's if AI doesn't kill us all. So pray that we'll have the technology to make us live for extra 100 years so we can enjoy the sexy furry ladies.

Sauce?

Lrn2reverseimagesearch. It's not hard.
e621.net/post/show/333859/

Yall got any kahjitts?

>e621.net/post/show/333859/
Okay in all honesty, I don't know how to reverse search on e621. Care to share?

PFA

maybe baby

Just install an extension that uses google. You right click on the image, search with google, and there you go. It's that easy.

You mean, e621 results show on google?

...... shit.

Sometimes, not always. I don't know of one specifically for e6, but I think there's a way to search using the image md5 hash. I'm no expert on that though, I'm kinda dumb with shit like that.

>I think there's a way to search using the image md5 hash
yes, there is. type "md5:" (without the quotes) before the md5 you want to search

how about some incest

can we get a bi-fur thread going?

Good luck with that. The reason you never see them anymore is because there's not enough demand, and it always becomes solely sfur, hfur, or gfur.

no

>See them anymore
They were never a thing to begin with.

You've obviously never heard of the furry Arrancar. Up until about 2008 it was all bi fur, then they split off into sfur and gfur.

Ohhh...

I haven't seen Tassy in literally decades :(

Sick meme. Didn't know it was 2013 again.

YES

I'm not familiar with most of the old namefags. I didn't start lurking these threads until 2012, so I just know it through stories.

Memes are gay. I just like that image.

I love the relaxing nod after the initial high. I need more drugs.

2012... the last moments when 4cuck actually got anything in common with chan culture.
Oh well.

It really started to go downhill right around this time then that year when moot made it forced user and added the ID's. The "OP claiming ID" shit got old really fast. 2008 was when Cred Forums started to die.

I'm loving all the Mikhaila. Love that short haired DFC otter girl, one of my first favorites. Tomboys and dykes are so hot, always had a big thing for them.

She's my favorite along with Elaine.

>Elaine
Fucking god tier taste. Big, stronk mares are a weakness of mine, I adore huge, muscular women. Elaine's big, thicc thighs, fucking UNF.

Yup. Those two are my favorites. Guess I have mental problems. Oh wait. I do. Fuck, please don't let that thought trigger more delusions.

Eh, I do too. Take solace in knowing you're not alone, so try to relax and don't let it get to you. Also love that pic, god damn there is nothing sexier than a curvy, busty, muscular woman with wide hips and a fat ass. God yes.

Well shit. Gonna head out now. Thanks for talking with me Dash. I don't care who talks shit about you, you're alright with me.

Thanks dude, I really appreciate that. Sleep well, furiend.