Why don’t you own an AR-15 yet Cred Forums?

Why don’t you own an AR-15 yet Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because i make $25k a year and 95% goes to bills and food.

because I make less than that guy

Don't need one.

I'm not that autistic.

i'm a poor college student. i also look the type that would be a school shooter so they probably would refuse to sell me one

Because I don't need to kill any children right now. If that time ever comes then I know exactly what weapon to get. Thanks for asking OP.

Because AR-10

because i need to save up fam

because im not a cringey tacticool wannabe faggot

Because I use my guns for hunting and defense, not jerking off to them like your ilk

Because I'm in the army and I only need to go to the armory to grab my m4 with the peq 15, ACOG and m320 attatchments

because this

all i do is hunt

Ar-15 is the iPhone of firearms

Because its semi-automatic.
If I'm getting a gun its gonna be fully automatic.

At least you're not shooting up a school. Keep up the good work and thanks for all the hard work.

I can get a better working rifle for less money that fires the same round.

Is the barrel accurized?

Because I don’t have a mental disorder

Already have one, plus as an added bonus, it rustles jimmies.

b/c my izhmash 74 is better

Because HK91 clones exist.

because i'm not a brain dead idiot and have a handgun

Because I own two.

Cause I'm a fucking leaf

because i'm not a school shooter.

:thonking:

Cuz I have an elephant gun

>implying

Because 5.56 is a round that was designed to allow carrying large numbers of it over land. I'm unlikely to need to hump 200+ rounds 30 miles a day. For basically anything I'd need there's better specialized ammo.

When they developed the 5.56 they designed it to fly on the verge of unstable so any contact with anything will send it tumbling. 5.56 rounds have entered into someones face and exited out the bottom of their foot

They also cause more injuries than deaths, and injured soldiers tie up a lot more resources than dead ones.

I'm rather lazy to do all the things needed to be allowed to own one.
And i already own some handgun and shotgun. 12 gauge is more than enough to shoot whatever you want

Because im in europe, if guns were legal in belgium i would have shot up my school long ago.

Target fag here. I have an old school 20” with an A2 buttstock and iron sights. It’s not loaded up with idiot trinkets and cheap doo dads. It’s too big for a backpack so it’s too big for p.o.s. autistic fuckwads that want to shoot up a “gun free”zone.

See if any of you fags can beat this group.

Because i'm not a cunt?

because i own real weapons. not cheap knock offs of real weapons

>Why don’t you own an AR-15 yet Cred Forums?
Is one enough?

At what range? Factory rounds or home reloads? Standing up? Crouch? Prone? Bi-pod? Table?

because I dont wanna shoot up a school

200 yards

Its just a lower powder count .223 you dumb fuck, they used the round because it's a resonable projectile with only just enough of a powder load to get the job done for better cost efficiency of transport and manufacture

Poor grouping

Buy the parts and put it together yourself

I do, but I like my AR-10 as well

poor trolling

Gun laws...

Table
Iron sights
25 meters
64 grain factory ammo
1//7 twist

BZO

My penis works?

because of my country's laws

Sounds like a shithole. At least you can own handguns.

Because i don't live in a shit hole where i need a gun to protect myself.

When I left the army, I returned all my weapons and I have not regretted a second for it.

Because i own an SKS faggot 5.56 is a shut round

Cause my 380 does the job anyways, big things come in small packages

yeah, probably with a gimped 5 round mag, faggot.

Because as a Marine, I deal enough with my M-16 as is. And because I own an AK, God’s gift to mankind

dont get bullied and not a social outcast

Because I’m 17. Plan on buying a ar15 and a mossenburg 500 shotgun once I’m 18

Fudd faggot confirmed. The Ar15 is modular but that doesn't mean anyone who owns a modular or modern semi auto is a tactical wannabe

Because I’m military and disgusted by that shit ass rifle. Civilians are so oriented to it and I don’t understand, there are way better guns.

yes it does

Name one that's more affordable and generally accessible. Other than your slav shit.

I can't comprehend your blatant ignorance of fire arms after your prior claim.

Cause I have a Mini-14 already

>iron sights
>25 yards

PFFT LMAO and you use a table to cheat.

Bitch that’s literally our qualification distance. I can get grouping like that kneeling.

i own an ak47 like a grown man

>mossenburg
Mossberg 500 was my first gun. good choice

heello comrades

I wish I had the willingness to get up right now and drive to the gun store to take pics of other rifles in the same price range but I just. I don’t care enough to do that. AR family is shit, deal with it.

>not an a1

No one would refuse a sale just because 'you look like you might shoot someone'

Unless you're drunk, high, or actively talking about murdering someone, or saying you're buying the gun for someone else, theyll sell it to you

soon, maybe. the libtards are providing plenty of motivation.

learn тo fıх aп м7 тo youг м5 ьegínneг pгogгaм, ьaвy ьöÞ

щaтcн foг ыª§łß{ª}çк

ю

« · · ·»
what?

šтaгтгecкe

cuтşÿ,

duкe zuuг

Americans have a duty and obligation to rely on themselves for protection.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0

кaтя dime

In theory, the ar system is better for sure. In practice, they jam way too often. I’ve never had a jam or any other type of malfunction with my ak

You are such a DIPSHIT, I literally used the parameters verbatim of how to establish an iron sight BZO. Got a grouping smaller than a dime.

Check out the internet commando.

You’re such a hotshot and is “qualified” n shit, but don’t know what a BZO is.

killing people is bad

I guess, but since I have never handled an A1 I can’t comment.

I've no use for one

Because I live in Massachusetts

I’m a small arms instructor and range safety officer for the navy.

Our rifle qualification course is set at 25 yards and prone, kneeling and standing.

Iron sights, no optics.

It’s not rocket science to get grouping like that, especially if you’re sitting at a table and have something to prop your gun on.

Stay mad at your average ness.

It's ileagal in my country

Oh and as for your BZO name drop, that doesn’t mean shit. It’s just three shots, adjust, three shots, adjust, four shots, final adjust.

If you even need that many rounds to BZO it.

Look up an AR15 mud test vs an AK mud test.
The AR15 wins every time, so long as you don't get anything in the chamber itself, which would stop any rifle.

That being said, I own one of each, and much prefer the AR to the AK.

saving up to get one. thanks for the reminder user

Forgot my pic

the skulls are unbelievably gay.

Is that the PTR 91, SAR-8, or SR9?

Alright, I’ll check it out. Don’t get me wrong, Ar’s are still great weapon systems. To each their own I guess

>25 yards
>iron sights
Shouldn't be a challenge, but knowing I have shit vision (near-sighted/myopia), probably wouldn't get tight groups.

I’m not a school shooter

I think it's either InRange or ForgottenWeapons on youtube that has a good comparison test of the two.

It's not that I'm trying to knock either rifle system, but the AR has such a bad reputation for being a "jam machine", but it's not true at all.
I've only had one malfunction the whole time I've had my AR, and it was due to a hard primer, not a mechanical malfunction.

Just like you

And ... you need a fucking AR-15 to protect yourself?

felon

It's better to have and not need, instead of to need and not have.

Century c308

I just checked out some videos. It’s hard to debate with those results. But just personal experience, it’s been the other way around. Although, it may just be that our M-16s are old as shit. But I still have to side with aks man. I feel like I’m the long run, with limited cleaning capabilities, an ask will remain more reliable

Why not?

Cause i already finished school, so theres no reason for me to shoot it

>WE NEED TO BAN HIGH POWER ASSAULT RIFLES

>AR-15

pick one.

>Person gets rammed by a car, blame the driver
>Person gets stabbed by someone, blame the guy with the knife
>People get blown up in a public location, blame the bomber
>An animal gets poached, blame the hunter.
>A person gets shot and critically wounded/killed, blame the guns

The logic of people.

Forbidden in my country to own any guns.

If someone mentally ill person acquires a gun and shoots up a school, should we not make it harder for mentally ill people to get guns? You missed the point and you're reinforcing the scare tactic that people want to take away your guns. We don't want to take away your guns, we want to make it more difficult for people who shouldnt own guns to own guns.

Uhh yeah, that's what I've been trying to tell people, but their dumbass ideology overshadows that reasonable approach.

1: poorfag
2: britfag without a liscense to own
3: I find swords more aesthetically pleasing

When I say poorfag, I mean like 1/5 of this guy

Ignorance is so scary.

It's a pandemic.

Not only that, but the same mentally ill person can bring a knife to school and get off at least a few kills before panic ensues. shit, even with a pair of scissors even, or a metal graphing pencil.
>but gunz r bad mmkay

I do, in fact I have a couple, because as an america it's my civic duty to proect myself and our nation from all threats, foreign and domestic.

We should buy a bunch of guns, drag these people out into trenches, and shoot them.

Because I'm not insecure about my dick size. I bet yours is feminine.

did you watch Behind Enemy Lines?

Maybe we should start doing evals of people so we know who is likely to do that. None of the school shooters ever tried to used a knife. Know why? Because knives arent machines built to where you can click a button and take away human lives. Plus you dont fucking die immediately from one slice. Your logic is retarded and dont forget, no one wants to take away your gun, we just want to make sure you are fit to own one. Dont start in with 2nd amendment, either, because overthrowing the government is never going to happen with their tech.

if you're stupid enough to think dems dont want gun confiscation to implement tyranny I dont know what to tell you.The only reason the government doesn't want you to have guns is so they can control you. pic related.

No one cars about kids, of numbers of deaths, or any of that feel good bullshit. its all about having a population that can't fight back against a evil agenda.

No.

Youre fucking retarded if you think one redneck with a ar 15 can take down a government. When does it stop? Should every citizen be backing a tank into their driveway? We cannot compete with the American Military get that through your thick skull the government already controls everything because they have all of the money.

My point was, you don't need a gun to kill people.. but it seems that flew over your head, and I wasn't implying that your guns will be taken away because of a few insecure faggots couldn't stand being shoved around like a beta.

it is banned in my country

Aus had a shooting once, know what they did? Went door to door taking peoples guns away and enforced regulations that made it way more difficult for unhinged humans to get guns. Pretty safe country, i'd say. Got us beat, at least.

The skulls make me think of an xbox controller skin I had when I was a teenager. Edgelord confirmed.

I responded to your point but you mustve missed it. You can use a fucking spoon to kill someone, man. But guns are /designed/ to do it. Is that hard to comprehend? We should instill regulations at least more than a fucking criminal check. Like.. idk.. a mental evaluation?

I thought the skulls was supposed to represent
>headhunter
>death bringer
>grim reaper
>skull collector
>addicted to counterstrike global offensive

but seems rather... tacky.

good idea, lets start free speech evals to see who can speak their ideas in public. we can't be having just anyone exercise their right to free speech now can we? you know the difference between rights and privileges right?

A good plan, but how?

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class blah, blah blah.

^^^^^^Thats what you sound like.

I literally did what I was supposed to do with the correct distance specified on the target, demonstrated that I understand and know how to apply “clear tip, center mass when using iron sights and you Mr. “I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class, blah, blah blah” one-upper are talking shit.

You are the textbook definition of a one-upper, you’re fellow NCO’s call you a douchebag BTW.

Since we’re dropping science nigga, I’ve also qualified at a 36yard BZO. IF you’re as fucking smart as you no-doubt think you are that should pretty much narrow it down for you as to my experience.

We are 227 years past this. Fucking catch up, moron.

Ehh, close enough that his shitty grouping could probably hit all of those. I don't think guns should have skins. Even engraving seems frilly and useless on older guns. Only acceptable aesthetic modification is notches for obvious reasons.

Well its pretty hard to kill with melee weapons, even for most mentally ill people. Also you probably wont get a consecutive killstreak in 10 seconds like you would get with a gun. Panicking is much better, blind shooting will do the job anyway. Think about it

We should start by not electing people who only care about money to office. People who actually give a damn about people like us.

How are you this retarded? Just like the peasants colonists could never stand up to the might of the British empire, right? RIGHT? yet here we are. read some history, time and time and time again the same shit happens.

this

Yeah well, we tried that approach, however, ignorance prevailed, DNC dumped their load into hillary, and now we have Agent Orange of the FSB running the show along with his fanclub.

We tried, but failed.
So, reap what you sow, in general terms.

try harder

Okay. Take your rifle and fight a tank. Or a drone. Do it. Watch how fast you die. Ingrate.

You just took that nigga out.

wow.

No, he really didn't. He's a moron, jacking himself off. It was waaaay more evenly matched back then but it was no where close to evenly matched now. You guys cant be this stupid. can you?

>implying the average dipshit american just happens to own a tank or a Predator/Reaper drone.

Not that user, but wow what an unequivocal example. The difference between having firearms and not having them is waaaaaay different than the difference between having semi-auto to full-auto weapons compared to fucking drone strikes and tanks. The whole argument is goofy anyways. The government won't take us down with weapons anyways, they do it with policies that restrict our rights and I'm not talking about gun control at all. Just look at the privacy invasions of the past two presidencies.

thatsthejoke.jpg

Im saying WE DONT HAVE THOSE and THE GOVERNMENT DOES. Do you understand? WE CANNOT OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT, THAT IS AN IMPOSSIBILITY UNLESS WE DO IT WITH ///MONEY///

Because I have a normal sized penis and don't live my entire life around fear.

never served did you? You can't keep a population in check by bombing apartment buildings, thats governments get over thrown. You can however keep a population in check going door to door with a guy with a gun. Take your head out of ass for 30 seconds, why did we put 100k military troops in iraq instead of just bombing them? the answer of course is because thats the only thing you can do that effective to subdue a population.

because I'm not a faggot.

>Government has what.. 1200 or so members in congress, plus change from security?
>Vs. the rest of the population of the country

sure it is easy, all it takes is an impossible thing to achieve; Unity of people.

You're missing the point and reinforcing scare tactics.

Every branch of government + the military. Youre literally retarded if you think you can kill a few guys and that be the end of it.

because not fail

Nah, I don't think it would anyway. Kill one, and someone else wants revenge, that's dealt with, someone kills that person, and next thing you know, an endless loop of killings begin.

Hunting is jerking off with dead animal trophies you stupid inbred. You're still part of the group don't think you aren't. "muh sport"

Hunting is awesome and I don't have a single trophy. Food seems to taste better when you butchered it yourself.

Almost like we should add regulations so that people cant kill other people with guns so easily.

>Hunting is jerking off with a dead animal trophies

the words of someone who never hunted for food.

Exactly, a freezer full of deer beats any trophy as far as I'm concerned.

so would you be thinking the same if you didnt have a supermarket, and hired assassins prepare your meat for you?

And letting people with bigger guns kill you is also bad. For anyone going to say it the cops job isn't to protect the people, it's to enforce the law. Ergo it's the responsibility of the people to protect themselves.

Like a government looking to control you is going to drop a bomb on its own city and destroying its infrastructure. Its not reasonable to control oeople like that. It is more feasable to control people with a ground force that isnt going to destroy a bunch of useful shit. I think an ar 15 would be pretty nice to have.

Haven't planned any mass shootings.

At present, out of the world’s nearly 200 constitutions, three still include a right to bear arms: Guatemala, Mexico, and the United States; of these three, only the last does not include explicit restrictive conditions.

Name it.

direct impingement is gay

youre a liar and a homo

you're a fucking idiot. 5.56 has more powder than a .223

get the fuck out noob cunt faggot

>25 meters
pathetic. literally fucking disgusting. get the fuck out. just go. cunt

Why do you keep making this thread, user?

Damn she's pale AF

because its a fucking piece of shit, with a lame caliber.

VZ58 ftw