The NRA is a terrorist organization

The NRA is a terrorist organization.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PrnIVVWtAag
scientificamerican.com/article/more-guns-do-not-stop-more-crimes-evidence-shows/
youtube.com/watch?v=QECB9ZlZTYo
youtube.com/watch?v=pab7epkc1k0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and?

Yeah we are :)

Only liberals are terrorists

Liberal spotted.

Citation needed - opinions do not count. Need court records convicting them of acts of domestic terrorism.

It does seem strange that they profit every single time something bad happens.

True and the kid that shot up the school is just another victim.

wouldn't it be more accurate to point that accusation at the entire US government, at that point?

and??

youtube.com/watch?v=PrnIVVWtAag

If this doesn't reek of ISIS-style recruitment video I don't know what does. They even mention schools as the target

and ur gay

Yeah lets blame an organization that has nothing to do with the circumstances of the shooting other than mental health, but hey gotta B8 us right OP?? Cause that's what attention whores do

So the NRA is full of liberals?

The NRA isn't anywhere near extreme enough. They literally BEGGED the ATF to ban bump devices after Vegas. I stopped sending them money and joined the GOA a long time ago

Checkit

trips of truth NRA is American ISIS

either
>implying isis are liberals
or
>isis aren't terrorists
either way, you're retarded.

>nothing

I do both. More boots on the ground. The NRA still has more influence.

NRA IS AMERICAN ISIS

this just screams propaganda. agree, nra is definitely a terrorist organization.

it doesn't stand for Black Lives Matter user, i think you are confused

Fuuuu they mark schools as a target

Russian Shill detected

$(dead_schoolkids)/$(campaign_contribution)=$(thoughts)+$(prayers)

stats confirm.

liberals support ISIS so they might as well be.

Only if you're scared of freedom.

after every mass shooting they earn millions in extra revenue when gun sales and donations spike. they profit directly from massacres.

>people who support guns also support politicians that support the right to own them
Duh? The NRA is a huge proponent of gun safety and proper gun handling. I know being blatantly ignorant you think it's just a bunch of dale gribbles from king of the hill, but maybe one day you'll catch a clue.

Dumbass more cons than libs are terrorists. CIA/FBI factbooks.

You... Watch this video.

>The NRA is a terrorist organization.
Snowflake, anything you don't like is a 'terrorist organization' or possibly the fault of Russian hackers. You're a fucking JOKE. Go drink another kale smoothie, faggot.

READ SIEGE

I wonder how many mass shooters in the US were NRA members? Do you think the NRA would let that info out?

Or a portion of Americans don't like being blamed for the actions of a piece of shot and donate money to have their freedoms revoked under the guise of "doing something" despite pretty clear evidence that no proposed gun control would do anything.

THIS.
guys go grab your soy sticks and get those ebil terrorists

actually the opposite is true, especially with Antifa being included.
the difference is the right winger ones are more effective.
for all your virtue signalling and constant preaching about the plights of others, you sure are a violent bunch of faggots.

>I don't have an argument.

Freedom's just another word for 'nothing left to lose'.

Or at least irrefutable evidence of them promoting terrorist attacks for the purpose of achieving political gains

I think the media would probably report on that and it would be noted by law enforecment.

>liberals support ISIS
This is one of the dumbest statements I've seen on Cred Forums today.

Progressive oriented millennial here.

You’re fucking stupid.

The NRA promotes the shit out of gun safety and responsible use. They work to prevent mass shootings. They want people to be educated. I’m not even a member or some dumb shit like that I just pay attention to shit.

Stop being a fucking faggot OP

omg im literally shaking.
literally literally shaking.

why couldn't things be different guize.

Very low quality bait.

>wrong

thats because faggots like you want to take their guns away so its only logical they would want to protect them

>That is not a REAL Christian. That is a government agent posing as a Christian to make us look crazy. Or it could be a vitcim of MK-Ultra mind control. Christians aren't actually like that. It was the Satanic Jewish Freemasons of the LGBT community that control the country!

Troll level: 0

Look at this crybaby bitch. Kek at white niggers.

All of you watch this:

Liberlz and schools are the enemy durrr buy guns - signed NRA

Oh and like the media and libtards in this country dont let a good tragedy go to waste either??

Granted that is fucked up but I think every sensible US citizen shouldn't start buying firearms out of fear.

What if the NRA is the 'deep state'? An NRA cop finds the NRA membership on the shooter and lifts it from the scene. The NRA member Media owner or reporter excludes that info on the news.

you can make all the excuses you like, that won't change the fact that nra is a terrorist organization that profits directly from mass murders just like every other terrorist organization.

She's the clenched fist of truth!
Thirty million bucks in support of MAGA!

Those are idiot gun owners and threepers buying into the gun scare at the end of the day it the people who give these organizations the power/results/money they want.

If we don't have guns then the warlike Canadians will feel emboldened. They'll invade America and rape our women.

Okay. Thanks for sharing.

Liberals are raised as natural terrorists. Mommy taught them that if they rage and scream and break things for long enough, they get what they want.

Have you ever considered where all the money goes?? Sure as hell aint sitting in the federal reserve I'll tell you that much.

they support mass immigration.

they oppose everything american and they defend islam at every turn.

and the libs in Canada have welcomed back the fighters and fucking PAID them.

holy shit, how can you be this oblivious to your own causes you fucking sheep?

How can there be any evidence of something you note is only proposed at this time? Physically impossible. What you meant to say is you are low wage white nigger trash from a family of the same and a coward who needs guns to feel masculine and you can’t produce any cogent debates so you cry and shout about how you don’t think laws will be effective. Here’s the thing. We have to try it to know how it works dumbshit. Now go cry and be scared cowardly white nigger.

That seems entirely plausible. Must be fact. You solved it user!

What? What money?

The NRA hasn't directly commit a terrorist attack. How can they be a terriorist organization if they haven't commit an attack.

The NRA is just a bunch of far-right nutjobs that fearmonger against the other (Minorities and Leftists).

Way to alienate over half the country. Especially those moderates in both parties.
Watch donations go down if they air this too much.

work of warning my dude.
these threads are bait, hard leftist don't come here often because they can't argue their own points unless it turns into shitposting.

these threads are for bantz and shitposting, not actual discussion.

Glad you admit that right wingers are worthless white nigger cowards and that they are easily dominated by those who are not weak right wing white niggers. This is universal truth.

this is funny because all of the shootings were by leftists.

guess the country:
>go to school
>get shot

>go to work
>get shot

>go to the movies
>get shot

>go to concert
>get shot

>go to the club
>get shot

The more that emotional reactionaries try to push gun control the more I want to buy a lifetime membership to the NRA.

you can't shout all day, but just like #notmypresident and every other movement you fucking tards try to pull,just because you say it loud,does not make it true.

>they oppose everything american
Wtf is this even supposed to mean?

Crybaby bitch son of a low wage white nigger confirmed. Progressive minded in the sense that now, after Dad pulls out and comes all over him he doesn’t have to feel shame but now can actually let go and enjoy it fully.

The one time when The Onion posts an article that's not satire.

at least we don't get shot at church....wait

The evidence is that you can apply the proposed laws (background checks, waiting periods, etc.) and they wouldn't have stopped almost every mass shooter. This is spun in the news every time when some pro gun guy asks a lib what should be done and then points out that none of the proposed changes would have prevented anything. Meanwhile, the one thing they would actually work which is an outright ban and confiscation would never pass constitutional muster and would be political suicide for any politician. Plus that would likely result in actual civil unrest. So my point is that anything that could actually be passed won't do shit.

Last time that crap happened in Texas it didn't go so well for the shooter.

>How can they be a terriorist organization if they haven't commit an attack.
They bribe politicians to make laws allowing teenagers to purchase assault weapons. That makes them the agency for mass murder.

>emotional reactionaries try to push gun control

The people who want to regulate guns to make sure mental unhealthy indivuidals don't possess firearms and KILL PEOPLE are "emotional reactionaries"

Meanwhile the people who follow a 300 year old text like a fucking religious text wholeheartedly to death are the sane rationalists.

We could try a mental health reform, but thats going to stir the pot with the human rights activists and Mental Health Unions, Id say we just leave it in the hands of the law makers oh wait... they're politicians too..

>worthless coward niggers
you need to stop looking in a mirror when talking about others, it's not nice.

>weak
oh i am laffin, is this coming from the left,who view physical fitness as a virtue of white supremacy? who get their shit kicked in anytime people show up against them?

you're a walking punchline that just keeps giving.

ok i'm not going to get mad at you because this is bait i'm sure.... but for those that dislike guns i hope they read this....

why don't those of you that just blindly hate guns and what you think they stand for ... goto your local range take some lessons on shooting and saftey... and then try some target shooting to see if you even like it... you can try pistols, rifles, or shotguns.... hell really nice places have full auto shit you can try out... but seriously don't knock it before you try it...

in the dvd comentary for aliens sigourney weaver was absolutly against guns but she had to train with them... but against her will... but after the first few shots she admited she thought it was fuckin fun!....

>They bribe politicians to make laws allowing teenagers to purchase assault weapons.

Okay yes I agree with that. The NRA lobbies for guns to be unregulated which leads to mass shootings.

>That makes them the agency for mass murder.

The NRA is not sending people into schools to commit mass murder in the name of "America" or "God" or whatever. There are a lot of problems with the NRA but being a "terrorist organization" isn't one of them.

And they said the Left can't meme

gun owners don't do shit like this.

every single one of the shooters in question bought their or stole them solely for the attack in question.

just because you're scared of guns doesn't make them evil you fucking pussy.

My thoughts exactly user

Do you like the first amendment? Do you like the fourth amendment? Neither of those specifically have the words "shall not be infringed."

So yes, any attempt to take away or moderate our fundamental rights is poorly conceived and reactionary, and only an idiot would agree to it.

triggered.

Like that guy from Broward County that was "Leading by example"

but the time before that it did. guns are used for self-defense in less than 1 percent of all crimes that occur in the presence of a victim.

The second amendment is a meme.

I think mental health reform and bolstering the reporting to the background check registry is important. I think it's noteworthy that mass shootings are actually rare within the overall shootings. They're just like airplane wrecks, they're shocking and make the news. That doesn't mean it's not a tragedy, just that focusing on that and semiautomatic rifles is disingenuous to the actual issue of gun death which is mostly handguns.

Says the worthless white nigger crybaby that carries tiki torches crying through the streets because a black chad cucked his pussy crybaby ass, or the crybaby who launches hilarious boycotts when millionaires don’t stand for some gay song, or get hysterical when comedians mock your fat god of fail, or cry and launch internet attacks on fucking rotten tomatoes because a movie triggered you. Yeah it’s totally dem libruls always crying tough stuff!

An inherently dangerous right has risks. You don't suddenly start blaming an ideology that works 99.9% of the time because of an outlier.

my 5 yr old son is autistic... are you proud of yourself cocksucker

>Just because you're scared of guns doesn't make them evil you fucking pussy.

AMAZING FUCKING STRAWMAN!!!

I'm not afraid of guns. I'm afraid of FUCKING DYING!!!!

The NRA is all about maximizing sales. They can't afford to take a moral stance, as that would reduce sales.

I am very liberal but not to the extreme, I don't mind guns but I don't have any
I would buy one to protect from home break ins
That doesn't change who the NRA is

Go to law school.

well then go visit china and die in a mass stabbing.... enjoy

I have Asperger's Syndrome and I find that fucking hilarious

For the most part, I remember some idiot lib page stating the amount of people killed by firearms, to the unthinking person this is a scary fact, when in actuality the majority of those gun related eaths were the cause of self-defense, and legally justified situations.

Planning on it actually.

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

the only reason i havn't joined the NRA is because i fear liberals like yourself will use the nra's membership lists to imprison us "right wing racists" when you all have a political majority

>Well then go visit china and die in a mass stabbing.... enjoy

Maybe I will. At least there I can get an actual fucking job

Ideology??? No..pure stupidity?? Yes

I'm not ignorant to the danger my AR poses when mishandled or misused.

Enjoyed con law. Sadly it isn't a meme.

Wedge-tailed eagle would shit on bald eagles anyday.

I wouldn't knock the constitution too much. Maybe you don't like this particular outcome, but it was remarkably well thought out and bridges the gap between personal
Freedom and government oversight.

Like I said nobody ever lets a good tragedy go to waste

>one dead
pretty sure Nice had 89 dead, and 400 wounded.

not to mention Bataclan, the no-go zones, and all of those rapes.
the UK was stricken by a couple sandniggers with knives, which is fucking pathetic btw.
but sure, we have the problem right?

You think the bill of rights is stupid?

Point made

But that’s false.

you are a meme

When you said Ideology I thought you were referring to the group of idiots in this country that think turning in their guns is the "right thing to do"

I respect the Constitution and Amendments

A good deal of it is also drug related or crime related activity, meaning it's centralized to those engaged in illegal activity. FBI statistics show that we are
Much safer now than in the 70s and 80s. Like I said I think the media attention and the internet age makes things seem like they occur more often. The raw numbers regarding crime aren't so bleak.

You sill have the right of association and privacy. If that goes we are fucked anyway man.

You just reacted emotionally you dumb cowardly white nigger. Getting all triggered and crybaby mad because they might not let nutjobs get guns. Oh noes! I bet you stamped your feet when you rage bought another gun like a cowardly sucker. You really showed those libruls who reacts emotionally. Well done genius

why? the couple terror attacks we had last year were by people on a watchlist. it didn't stop them from doing anything.

Go back Cred Forumsfag

Thats and the media/internet/social media has a real ingenious way of sensationalizing people and playing on their emotions.

I find it hard to take the mainstream media seriously its an act

I noticed there are only 15 of 18 shootings in that report

I guess 3 mass school shootings with dead people in 43 days is not bad!! success!!

So to reiterate, you don’t have any evidence but will continue to throw your uneducated low wage white nigger opinion around when it’s irrelevant? Good show old chap. Better get a new taking point.

Everything American?

And 166 657 murderers didn't murder anyone yesterday. What's your point?

Menta health reform is unrelated to gun control. I just mean spending more money on healthcare for nutjobs. With regard to the background checks I mean broadly that if stuff is supposed to be reported then it should be. E.g. The military records on that side who was involved in a mass shooting last year, or following up on shot for the recent shooter. I realized that wasn't a background heck related to his gun purchase, just poor police work.

>the only reason i havn't joined the NRA is because i fear liberals like yourself will use the nra's membership lists to imprison us "right wing racists" when you all have a political majority

it's OK - google already has all your information anyway. And the NSA most likely as well, because that Patriot Act shit was aces, right?

Wow you failed so miserably I’m cringing for you

no, you're afraid of guns.
the gun doesn't fucking kill you, it's the tard behind it.

and do you know how fucking rare it is to be in a mass shooting? you are more likely to die by being beaten to death via bare hands, eaten by a shark, or falling in your bathroom.

you are brainwashed by sensationalist news outlets that bet on your paranoia to keep tuning in and you just eat that shit up.

so no, it's not a strawman, its you being afraid of a tool you know nothing about.

But the shooter isn’t a democrat. He’s far right.

you made me lol. well done.

actually gun sales jump every time you cunts go in on this regulation shit.

it was nigh fucking impossible to find .22LR after sandy hook, so thanks for that.

>implying trump supporters are democrats

Yeah almost it's our politicians selling weapons for a wealthy economy and then having shoot outs with those same weapons in your own country because it fucked up their lives

>the only reason i havn't joined the NRA is because i fear liberals like yourself will use the nra's membership lists to imprison us "right wing racists" when you all have a political majority

Idealistic but not far fetched considering how far the left has devolved since Q4 2016

Thus the perceived need to juke the stats up to 18.

That's not what Alex Jones told me, what's your source?

trips of truth.

plus, you're either more likely to get hospitalized by either a Trumpanzee or an ANTIFAg guy than getting shot by someone with a "scary black assault rifle"

>get a job
>in a country with the highest population density
and you think people here are callous to dead kids? you haven't seen shit yet.

But I though Democrats were fucking pussies that are scared of guns.

This post makes no sense!

>the actual letters N, R, and A have not collectively committed a terrorist act
Now do you realize how retarded you sound?

How is that not evidence. You look at the person who was the shooter and say if this law was in place would it have stopped him? If the answer is no consistently with many shooters, it is ineffective in stopping mass shootings. Conversely you just want to try stuff because "we have to do something". Doing something ineffective and acting like it will work is worse than doing nothing. Also, I'll attack your ideas without acting like you're an uneducated person.

>760362893
"WRONG"

see:
scientificamerican.com/article/more-guns-do-not-stop-more-crimes-evidence-shows/

Guess the geographic region:
>go anywhere
>suicide bomber

it's true

lol no. people here apparently made that up.

That shows someone named Nicolas Cruz. The kid with the AR-15 and the MAGA cap is Nikolas Cruz. That's a common name in Florida.

syria.

This looks official, it's gotta be correct

Your mom is a terrorist organization

how often do you see stories about some leftist burning a flag, raising communist flags, saying "i hate this country omg" and other shit like that?

the left has been fed nihilistic rhetoric for so long that mot have become jaded to their own country, unless it benefits them.
its beyond pathetic, but that's all you see.

If its a dot com I aint even clicking on it, .org .net or .gov plz

As if them crips will do it

cry more. I still have my guns and a man I backed as president, what do you have besides a lack of shame and gender dysphoria?

>but it's a false flag
>so they must be pawns of the opposite party
Good heavens, look at the time

This has to be bait. N

Do you not know what evidence is? It consists of actual data, metrics and facts not some uneducated dipshit saying “it’s like when duh pro gun guys on duh tee vee tell dem libruls hurr durr” idiocy. It’s clear you’re either 12 or a fucking retard. Evidence, dumb nigger, evidence!

Keep going

But I thought that Democrats were fucking pussies that are scared of guns.

You moved the goalpost so much that you have nowhere else to go...

afghanistan.

We've had guns for 200+ years and only shooting problems in the last 30 so off yourself

the guy with the highpoint up front had me laughing.....

As an NRA member, u mad bro?

Except none of that gay chart is accurate. And did that faggot shit actually list the columbine kids parents? Bwahaha Jesus no wonder you uneducated white niggers are so poor and hated.

Best post award.

I never said it was false flag.

they happened, it's just democrats are the only ones doing it.
must be something about your politics normalizing the mentally ill.

>this
I have lived in south florida my entire life, there are probably dozens of Nick Cruz's

Read the actual studies that have been done and not a chart you put together in your basement and there are actual factors that have contributed to the rise and decline of murders in the US.

the mentally ill don't register their own fears.
they are broken and your party takes these people and turn them into reactionary killers.

the blood is on your hands.

Stay off this platform you normie scumfuck.

I'm a lawyer. I'm aware of types of evidence. My example is evidence and yours would be as well. Please provide me with data to prove your point.

Fuck off hoplophobe

You're the exact type of person who would call these false flags. Except when it doesn't fit your argument.

You're gonna want to include a citation if you're quoting bullshit numbers.

>The blood is on your hands.

I'm not a Democrat.

>The Democrats takes these people and turn them into reactionary killers.

So the party that is according to you, actively trying to repeal the Second Amendment and take away your guns are also manipulating the youth into committing school shootings

This is some Alex Jones-level insanity

if you read those studies you would know guns deaths aren't nearly as impactful as murders by any other means.

Exactly.

Also you should consider easing up on the nonsequiturs. Doesn't really further an argument.

ITT: Antigun shills regurgitating false statistics with out evidence or citations.

they are actively trying to repeal the second amendment, that's not even debatable.

they manipulate the youth into thinking mental illness should be acceptable and send them into frenzies of paranoia and outrage, look to the presidential election if you don't believe me.

it isn't a conspiracy, it's just something that naturally comes form the democratic party.

and if you believe in the russian collusion shit, you have no room to talk about conspiracy theories.

why would you use facts when feelings are what run your entire political movement?

>They are actively trying to repeal the second amendment, that's not even debatable.

No. The Democrats are too spineless to actually try to pass legislature.

>They manipulate the youth into thinking mental illness should be acceptable and send them into frenzies of paranoia and outrage, look to the presidential election if you don't believe me.

No their not. What to you counts as "mental illness", Homosexuality and Transgenderism. You deny that mental unstable individuals get hold of guns and shoot people.

>It isn't a conspiracy, it's just something that naturally comes form the democratic party.

The Democratic party is too spineless to pull something like that off look at how fucking pathetic they are. They think Oprah FUCKING Winfrey can win them an election.

>And if you believe in the russian collusion shit, you have no room to talk about conspiracy theories.

No, I do not buy the Russia narrative. It's the Democrat's Benghazi. I don't even watch mainstream news outlets.

sounds like this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=QECB9ZlZTYo

so based on their logic, we have about 20 million law abiding gun owners who are terrorists.
yeah, that'll get em far.

purpose of rifles: to murder as many as quickly, easily, and effectively as possible.

purpose of knives: cut bread, cut vegetables, whittling, open packages, removing splinters, cutting fruit, opening clamshell packaging, removing staples, cutting off clothing tags, carving, cutting zip ties, sharpening pencils, making kindling for a fire, cutting threads and ropes, opening bottles, stripping wire, cutting paper and cardboard, cutting wires, splitting firewood, pruning plants, peeling potatoes, making holes in belts, arts and crafts... and so on.

Another difference: You don't have an explicit right to own a knife.

Sage these gay ass threads. No one cares about he opinions of bugmen

>guns should be legal because they are legal
not very convincing

SPRINGVILLE, Utah (AP) — A passer-by carrying a concealed pistol is being credited with stopping an attack on a police officer in central Utah.

Derek Meyer told FOX13 he was driving Friday afternoon in Springville when he saw a policeman scuffling with someone near a clothes donation bin.

Meyer turned his vehicle around, pulled over and pulled out his pistol.

He aimed the gun at the man assaulting the policeman and yelled at him to stop.

The suspect — identified as Paul Douglas Anderson of Spanish Fork— ran from the scene, but was later arrested.

ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads

Anderson was jailed on suspicion of assaulting a police officer, resisting arrest and other charges.

The unidentified policeman suffered a fractured eye socket and lacerations around his eye.

Springville police say Meyer's quick action helped save the officer's life.

fucking big government ..back to cutting bread with an AR-15 then

well as someone who had a break in a few weeks ago in my nice house that i worked for. I have the explicit right to defend my property when a man has a crowbar and the other a knife.

>newark de crime registry ifneed proof
>wont post my address to show which was me
>im the guy who confronted with a break action shotgun because it was all i had
>purchased more guns since so the wife would have something easier to defend herself

i wish i didnt have to point a gun at some guy breaking in kid, but id rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it.

also as a gun owner i wish our country focused more on mental health and less on OH NO GUNS KILL PEOPLE or OH LAWD DONT TAKE MY GUNS LIBTARDS. we as a country consume more anti depressants, adhd medication, and psychotropic drugs then any other and that to me is the scariest fucking thing.

*medication by raw amount not percentage of population btw

Have you guys ever watched this.

youtube.com/watch?v=pab7epkc1k0

Subscribe for more shit like this.

funny that the people that defend the NRA and 2nd Amendment also tend to make it more difficult to spread access to affordable mental healthcare. It undercuts conservatives' attempts to seem to be offering a solution to this issue. I'm not sure what they expect anyone to do about 'mental health,' charity? Antidepressant donations? How do you get the nutbars to take it? Just shoot them, I suppose. That way we get to keep guns so we can kill mentally ill people...silly liberals for assuming 'It's a mental health problem.' means: 'we should get these people mental health more efficiently'. I'm genuinely stumped despite my trollery...what even does the conservative argument here mean?

>kid

*teleports behind* Sorry kid, nothing personal.
*katana slicing anime noises*

There is nothing more American than burning the flag. It’s your property, and you’re using it to express yourself. That’s what’s protected by the constitution. The right to express yourself with your property on public land - provided you file all the paperwork first.

I’d have just hit him with my aluminum baseball bat and called the cops.

your mom is a toxic waste dump

But if you include handguns you more than double that. No one is going on mass stabbing either.

Poor trigger discipline...you're fired...!

But Anslinger was active in the war on drugs before it was marked on your chart.

it is

The U.S. has a severe nigger problem. Guns are necessary to protect yourself from them.

>NRA
>founded to protect black gun owners
>"is a terrorist organization."
You heard it here folks, niggers are terrorists