Why do people wear these

why do people wear these

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yourqueenjazzy
youtube.com/watch?v=FbN8ViLgNRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they are idiots with absolutely no self control. If they had any, they'd actually be able to just refrain from using their dick with wearing some stupid fuckng apparatus

Who gets goosebumps on their fucking balls?

>why do people wear these
Because they're faggots like you? Why would you post this? Faggot bullshit.

That's not goosebumbs.

Some dudes have just got bumpy balls. I think it's technically small sebaceous cysts but it's benign

(5% of these kinds of fetishes are due to latent homosexuality. They're gay or bi but can't come to grips with it. They need a woman to "force" them to do gay shit. Starts with this lock. Then adds women's undergarments to enhance the shame. Then cuckolding. Then sucking the bull's dick. etc.

because its hot af

There are more straight guys that wear these than gay guys.

moar like this

what model of chastity cage is this?

that doesn't have feet in it.

Why do people worry about stupid shit like this? It's for orgasm denial and submissive fetishes. I like dominating, sometimes I like being submissive to change things up. I've never done it, but wearing one might be really hot under the right scenario. Stop being boring.

I dream wearing one like this one...

interesting homemade one...
yours or internet?

net

it's a ring cage

lol wtf, this guy tried to make one in 3 minutes with like $5, his dick is gunna get destroyed

Is... is that part of a PVC pipe?

What happens if he gets an erection? Won't it damage the penis severely

when you have time fetish and skill, but no money yep that is indeed pvc cock cage

what this guy said

cold dudes

also...

fav

THIS ISN'T WHAT I INTENDED WHEN I MADE THE THREAD STOP PLEASE

Dumping what feet + chastity pictures I have. Please post more if you have any.

checked

And answering you, just a fetish
for example, I like the idea of someone controlling my faps, so with one of this things, it would be funny.

end

Aaaand sadly this is the last of what I got.

to late dickhead!

CHASTITY THREAD, GO!

>me in my cage

I wear it because i want my dick to shrink, it is also feels oddly 'protecting' after a day or so.
There are many other reasons too, and it ties great into many kinks.
It is also cute af and makes you feel, euphoric almost due to constantly being horny, and i imagine having a keyholder would intensify this, currently i just hide the key in places that i cant frequently get too, for example in the back alley

i made this thread to ask a question. I didn't plan on this turning into a fetish thread but then again i don't know what i expected

My chastity model:

Name: holy trainer v2
Cage size - small - 2"
Ring size - 40mm

The ring is slightly too large for me sadly and im too broke to replace it right now, but once i manage to get the correct replacement(s) i will be going permanent

awesome...

Forgot to chain these and forgot the post this extra photo

sexy af!!

Orgasm denial and submission.

While it's not my favorite thing, wearing a chastity cage and getting pegged is pretty fun. You have an orgasm, kind-of, but instead of a 10-second squirt... it drags on for a minute or two. I've been pegged without the cage and it goes pretty quick.

thank you based user.

I like ones that don't make bruises on penis corona so all cage like are no from me

Stop posting ugly cages, chastity is supposed to be restricting not huge and clunky

ffffffuuuuuuuuckkkkk

LMFAO OMG OP YOU FUCKED UP THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS! xD

its from shaving.

Its never bruised me ? ^-^

im not a big fan of captions but this is one of the better ones

yes yes this is good

because they're bisexual

I mean these cuts in penis looks uncomtruble

this guy doesn't get it

You have a cute body

Any pic like those but wearing heels?
>heelfag

I sent my keys to Empress Jazzy and feel kind of stupid now. Been locked up 6 months right now and don't know what to do. She said she threw them away as soon as she got them. How can I get them back?

Bitch who threw away my keys: twitter.com/yourqueenjazzy

well, I think you are really fucked

thats what happen when you dont save one for emergencies...

lol why did you do that

Dude you're fucked.
But you can cut the lock. Try with different tools.
>Try not to hurt yourself user

lol are you fucking retarded

get a bolt cutter or something

Being this stupid

>Giving keys to a cock device to a professional e-beggar.

Learn how to pick locks. It's not super difficult and it's a useful skill to know in general, not just for your weird ass fetish

Nobody does this. This sort of brainwashing shit should be deleted, it's images blacklisted and it's posters 'banned', just like the cuck garbage.

internet is free
go fuck yourself

How insecure are you that you that you can't come to terms with people enjoying an area of sexuality that you don't enjoy

/thread

Oh shit I hadn't thought of that, thanks. I figured bolt cutters wouldn't work since the cage is really tight, but might be able to cut the lock. Thank you so much user!

You're welcome dude. But it was pretty obvious

He Mailed his cock’s freedom key to a whore online, how smart do you expect him to be?

Yeah dude. Not even give key to gf
She can destroy you

I like dominate women and took the whole BBC/saynotowhitebois thing a little too far but i am over it now.

I have no problems with your liking user, but you really don’t have any common sense if you put trust in a whore, specially in an online one

Can, um, we get moar of this?

Only other one I have right now. Plan to make more.

We'll wait. Pics ok, too.

Nice!

i would have mistaken you for lolatrap if you weren't circumcised

What model of cage is that?
I don't see many plastic ones without those white spikes that apparently make it easy to escape.

It's a white people thing
you wouldnt understand

This is literally the opposite of sex. If a girls rubs my dick with her foot I'll get hard. Because I'm not a fucking faggot. You queer little bitches need to come to grips with your blatant homosexuality.

Decent welds.

Meant for

I wear one because my girlfriend caught me jacking off with her panties one too many times, and now she fucks other men and wants to make sure I'm not cumming in her panties while she's out cumming on a real man's cock.

It can shrink the penis over time, and prevents erections

Lol

Why is that funny? She's got me locked up right now, and she's out tonight.

pics?

I couldn't imagine wearing one of these for a long time if I was uncircumcised. It would smell so bad after a while.

what happens if they get hard?

The situation is so utterly pathetic I assumed you were joking

100% serious.

I have no clue man, it is an immensely depressing fetish that I thank Christ I do not have. Being dominant kicks ass.
I doubt you are serious, but if so, pls stop

I really, really want to find a girl who would do this to me. I want her to lock me up permanently and make me go down on her all day, occassionally pegging me if I've been a really good boy. Findom too, she'd have complete access to my bank account.

So do you just live in that thing now? Have you retired your cock?

Why don't you grow some balls dude. Jesus christ. Cut the lock, throw her shit outside, when she gets home rape her and fuck her up, before depositing her with her niggercum-filled clothes outside.

You faggots really need to reclaim your manhood. You're all bitchwhipped by feminism and your secret love of cock. You're complimenting each other's dick cages for fucking fuck sake.

"My bitch totally fucks other guys"
"Nice bro"

Faggots. Pathetic spineless faggots.

Eh, it's probably too late for me. I don't think I could actually get off inside of a girl. I pretty much need cuckold stuff and the girlfriend's panties to even get hard, let alone cum.

Then you should kill yourself bro

How the fuck does it get to that point? I'd like to know the steps because I cannot begin to comprehend having that fetish. Was it exposure to something or did you just like it from the get-go?

Also, do you enjoy this lifestyle or are you dead inside at this point?

>How the fuck does it get to that point?
Months and months of only getting off to that stuff whenever she's nice enough to unlock me.

It's not so bad. Haha

i mean, for the record, this is Cred Forums.

Jesus... wow. That's utterly soul destroying. You're pathetic.

ITT We are appalled when somebody likes something we don't like.

Why the fuck does she still stay with you? I mean, for now, at least...

Honestly, I have no idea.

No, why does he stay with her is the question. She has a little faggot that she locks up while she goes cock sucking. The bitch loves it.

What will you do what she leaves you?

Because those types of 'relationships', if you can call it that, never work out because he is completely inferior in her eyes and it turns into repulsiveness that transcends any gain of being able to fuck other men.

>What will you do what she leaves you?
I'll hope to god that she at least leaves me the key to my cage and maybe a pair of her panties to play with while I think of her and her new boyfriend.

Nice. A whole thread full of women I'm fucking while their little sissy boi sits back with his penis locked up enjoying it. It's a stupid fetish, but if you're gonna let me fuck your hot girlfriend/wife, then I'm gonna be happy to oblige.

Just put yourself out of your misery already.

This faggot is the not the opposite of the perverse losers here, he's a parallel. He's happy to get sloppy seconds and gets off the idea of having other men looking up to him sexually. I willing to bet he thinks getting his dick sucked by a man isn't gay.

But at what point in the relationship did it morph into "Hey, let's lock my cock up and dehumanize me while I go fuck random dudes?" I'm honestly not trying to be an asshole to you, just can't wrap my head around it.

Its just the follicles from the hair...

forreal not bad with how small that wire is

That's just fucking solder.

this

They can't. It's not like it keeps getting harder until it pops open, the pressure of the cage prevents enough blood coming in to get erect.

that cant be safe

i wear one mostly because im a subby slut and my keyholder aka fiancé really likes the whole master complex, me asking him for permission and stuff.

but i guess people would also wear them for self control. thats less hot tho.

I make funny shit, subscribe to my channel don't be a fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=FbN8ViLgNRk

Don't be a fag and watch the entire video for laughs too, lul.
Share in ur social media uf u thoought it was funny.

What's it liked to be locked, and to be teased with a girl's feet?

i cant describe how good it feels in words

bc they're not really men and they shouldn't breed

>had a dream my older sister put me in one of these

What does it mean?

hey can you please tell me how to get paid to post threads like this?

send your empress more money, and enjoy your cage. It is what cucks deserve. Your little pinky dick doesnt deserve to touch a women, and you know it

>I don't like this! Therefore, nobody in existence could possibly like this either. Therefore, they must be getting paid to pretend to like this.
Is that about right?

can you please tell me who employed you?

This to be honest
Especially when girly little faggots wear them no homo

post your facebook and Ill contact you

I don't understand what this image means. It also made me laugh. Why?

sissies in chastity are the best

email is better
[email protected]

Imagine actually being this flabbergasted by a simple fetish

Nah, I need your facebook so I can verify you are real, also lets us stopgap if you start leaking planned spam

thats unfortunate i don't use facebook, i am glad i got a genuine response though.

sometimes I wear one to work and my wife sends me pics but I can't fap till I get home then at home she teases me more, this will go in for a few days then she finally lets me out of the cage and I cum buckets down her throat or in her bergina

Please consider suicide my man, this shit aint normal.

Mental illness.

you are right, a healthy sex life between adults isnt normal, I should just let niggers fuck her, this is Cred Forums after all

If any fellow chastfags are having trouble sleeping because you wake up with painful nighttime boners. Take benadryl
>pic related
Take the dosage recommended on the bottle throughout the day. (Not one dose right before bed.)
This shit completely kills morning wood.

To symbolize that maleness should be confined, controlled, and restrained.