What is the worst pain you have ever gone through Cred Forums?

what is the worst pain you have ever gone through Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWVshkVF0SY
youtube.com/watch?v=FbN8ViLgNRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Suppressed childhood pain that hit at about month 4 of sobriety

Stuck a toothpick under the nail of my big toe and kicked a wall

once i broke my ankle playing soccer and then i stand up but at the time i step again i fall because i didn’t knew it was broken
i endured the pain, feels like you cannot move your feet but you don’t really know if it’s broken until you try to move it

Getting dumped by my second gf

Broke my arm skateboarding when I a kid, that shit hurt, but when I was in the elevator at the hospital I saw some other dude who broke his doing bike stuff and his bone was sticking out of his arm. That's difference between a simple and compound fracture I think, I'm not an MD but I think that's it. It kind of puts things into perspective so then mine didn't hurt so much.

Sunburns, those can hurt.

I tore my miniscus playing basketball and my kneecap felt like it was always slipping out of place. My doctor thought my tibia needed to be realigned so he cut my tibia in half and put in metal screws. I woke up in the middle of the night after the surgery after the pain block wore off hallucinating because the pain was so bad. It was the worst thing I've ever felt. When I got that morphine though... That helped.

Man up and take it you druggie!

After I was circumcised at 14 the nurses asked me to pass urine to makes sure it all still works I guess. When I went to the bathroom, there was a cotton covering over my nob, I tried to lift it up so I could pee but it was stuck because of the dried blood, it ended up pulling on the fresh wound on my chappy, never felt anything so painful before or since.

Either:
>Breaking my ribs, 3 times... most recently 3 weeks ago.
>Rolling my ankle a billion times.
>Heartbreak.

tore an ACL

popped a dental abscess

1. Kidney stone
2. Dislocated knee cap

When my sister died
When my mom died
Both of breast cancer.

It was really difficult to break down in tears but I was in front of a lot of people and my family so I couldn't do that. I can do a lot of things, but saving them isn't wasn't one of those things.

had to get testicle surgery when I was 12

... that's when ones learns that you're just human and life is fleeting.

Reading this thread.

Injection into spine to boost white blood cell count after 6 months of (successful) chemo therapy. Unbearable, searing pain for seven hours, bitch nurse told me to man up instead of giving me painkillers.

Pulled my brachial plexus in my left shoulder from a tree, was on my bike totalled over driving it until I fell off sliding across the street hitting a tree with my shoulder. I damaged my c5,c6 dorsal scapular resulting in numbness in bicep/weakness. I was unable to move my arm but nerve transplant helped regain some mobility and strength. The pain was fucking horrible, I wouldn’t wish it on my worse enemy

The worst pain... Living in this dumb ass era with simple fags and waste

Life, and I'm still enduring it. Child abuse, poverty, being shunned by society, hated by everyone who doesn't know me because they think I'm a monster. Life isn't all that good sometimes. But there's always some kind of light to brighten it up, however dull it may be.

colostomy surgery due to diverticulitis
hole is where the colostomy bag was
8 inches deep

Universe Song
youtube.com/watch?v=JWVshkVF0SY

I slipped on an ice cube.

hahahaa!
Yeah I know.

have chronic kidney stones

broke my left heel, a rod in my right leg, i got into a bad car accident.

Monty Python, fucking classics, beautiful.

Pimples in my ear.

Could be worse, could be pimples on your dick. That would be pretty harsh.

Being molestered by my step grandfather. Not physically painful but it fucked me up.

I've been dating a girl for about a year now, she told me she wants to kill herself and if I ever left her she'd do it. I told her she needs to get professional help and she flipped out and threatened suicide, her family gave me a intervention night and explained I'm the only faith in humanity she has left and that I'm not responsible for her well being. I don't see my friends anymore, I'm on 24/7 stand by, I've given up on my career and I feel miserable every day of my life.

I don't feel she's being manipulative she was raped by her birth father when she was young and he's out the picture now but the emotional scars are deep in her (he's in some bikie gang) but he's told me if I ever hurt her he'll hurt me in ways I can't imagine.

I can't leave because she'll die and I can't justify my life over hers. You might be thinking ''shut up at least you have a sex!'' I hate sex and can hardly get hard anymore, the amount of times we've had sex while she's full on bawling her eyes out is insane and if I say no to sex she gets even more upset in hysterical.

TLDR: I'm a pussy who won't leave because my life is worthless compared to another.

Well, could be pimples IN my dick. That would really really hurt, I couldn't pee.

Argh! Maybe pissing out gall stones could be worse.

>circumcised at 14

Wait....... Story?

Had both of my feet run over by a forklift.
They turned a pretty shade of purple that I've been trying to find in shirt form ever since.

sorry typo

family said i'm responsible for her well being

What the actual fuck? They never said they were a chick, you trog.

Y'all bitches are lightweight pussies.

I stepped on a fucking Lego.

What would Dr Drew say, cut your losses and live your own life. You're not responsible for their fuckups and you wont change them.

What about pissing gall stones while having pimples in the dick? That would hurt.

I got tazed by the cops while hiking out during a bad trip

Fuck that shit, she's responsible for her wellbeing, forcing you to keep her alive is a copout on their part and hers.
If she is unwilling to get the help she needs, she can't expect you to stay around holding her together, no one should ever expect that of anyone.

i broke my skull and my spine 4 times...

nerve demyelination

Kill yourself first. That'll show the needy bitch!

Seriously though, that "I'll kill myself if you leave" bullshit is emotional blackmail.

Do you have a phone? If so, have 911 (or whatever the emergency number is on your country) ready to go.
Tell her you want to leave and as soon as she threatens suicide, call them.

Don't play her fucking game. Tell her you care about her and you don't want her to die, and that you will get her the help she needs.

If her dad comes after you, call the cops.

Her family are a bunch of garbage people, pinning her well-being on you.

Stand up to this bullshit.

Spoiler alert: you won't.

>i broke my skull and my spine 4 times...
How? You must be very fucking clumsy. Don't do it again.

Fell down 3 flights of stairs, then my grillfreiend broke up with me.

Only niggers and freaks on pcp get tazed by cops.

waking up everyday

middle ear infection, got given antibiotics and had an allergic reaction, imagine having a rock dropped on the side of your head and your guts being ripped from your body, multiply that by a week of suffering

ruptured appendix

>8 inches deep

existence

>second gf
you should have been used to it by then

I had a bug fly into my ear once, during the summer when I have windows open shit flies in sometimes and I was getting some sleep and I hear this crazy sound and there's some fucking bug.

I think I nailed it with a q-tip but went but my hearing was off, everything from ear was muddled sounding. So I went to the doctor and she told me it was just inflamation, like from the q-tip. It did correct after a couple days.

> Emo fag detected

prolly breaking my femur. although at the time i was snapchatting it and laughing about it.

maybe but I bet this roll will have a green clover of friendship and forgiveness

it seems the mods smile upon me today Imperials. can you say the same?

We shall see.

>some kind of light to brighten it up
You're white?

I had to have a toenail cut off after an ingrown toenail got infected and got really bad. They cut them with these teeny little scissors with blades no longer than the height of a water bottle cap. No amount of anesthetic stops the pain and I just had to sit there and try not to crack my teeth from gritting.

Bull shit, I had that done for the third time in January and except for the needle I didn't feel a thing

That's nothing you fag, I got a nail nailed in a door once because I was fucking wasted. It hurt like a bitch got all black underneith and started rotting away. I had to pull it off with pliers and throw that rotting thing away then clean my skin there.

It healed eventually and a new nail grew in. The smell when I pulled that out was pretty nasty.

rolling for green clover of cute anime girl and stamina

>never felt anything so painful before or since.
sorry m8 but kekked on that one

I've done this since I was a toddler. It barely hurts bro.

Anyway, the worst pain was walking across hot rocks on a beach near my old work.

>I can do a lot of things, but saving them isn't wasn't one of those things.

Oh fuck me is this a feels thread?

I've done that, gravel, rocks, hot sand on beaches and places. The bottoms of feet are pretty resiliant and harden up after a day or so.

I know, I'm not harping on it, I just mentioned it because... thread.
You're the second one to mention it.

I had a kidney stone they hurt like a bitch
Came here to post this

Probably dislocating my knee, pushed out to the left (left knee) and stuck out for about 20 minutes until I was able to get it back in place.

I've probably popped it out 10 times since then.

Had my knee reverse and hyper extended when landing poorly on a trampoline. Had a crooked leg until I forced a ligament over a bone and back into place. Been 2.5 years now and it will still trust and then I can nearly dislocate my knee

herniated disk, 3 months in bed, couldnt walk and after 6 months I still have a pain in my back and leg

Dude fuck, I just posted this Knee injuries are fucking brutal.

You two should get a room.

Spinal cord injury due to massive herniated disc. Resulting nerve pain sits with me every day. Outside of my legs and parts of my inner thighs go numb, then burn and sting like I'm being stabbed. I can and have thrown my back out (had a bulging disc) from just bending over to put my socks and shoes on. Next step is spinal fusion but am scared it is too extreme. I'm 32 years old.

Dislocate your knee and join us ;p

fpbp

No thanks, I hope that never happens to me or to anyone.

Is that george takei whining about his faggotry?

I was lucky not to tear any ligaments, honestly its not very painful during the injury, but let me tell you it feels SUPER weird, very panic inducing.

Now when it happens its just whatever, pop it back in and go about my day. Funny enough it doesn't hurt after at all anymore, the first time I couldn't walk right for about 2 weeks.

>I just mentioned it because... thread
My condolences to you user. I cannot fathom how terrible that must have been.

Sounds exactly the same. Mine was hooked over for about 5 days. It shortend my calf muscle. So when I walked it was forced to go tip-toe. So that stretched it. Unlough to slide it off. Then I had a over loose calf muscle. It flopped. Couldn't go tip toe with my left leg.

Proctalgia fugax
Makes me pass out its so intense. Apparently, most people affected by it has it pass in a few minutes. Mine goes for at least 30-60 minutes.

I'm sorry user, hopefully its not too debilitating.

Basically for me my left knee is held in place by muscles now, I have to keep up with my workouts by strengthening my quads, calf and tibia.

Literally two days ago my foot slipped on ice as I was walking and shot back quickly and torqued my leg and it popped out.

I cant wait until ~2040 when medical science can just repair my ligaments without effort.

>physical
crashed my bicycle, no helmet, landed on my wrists to protect my head. i live at the top of a hill, so i pushed my damaged bike up the hill 500ft with what turned out to be broken wrists and a bleeding leg. it wasnt that bad tbh, riding that fast was fun. to get to the house, i go down a hill, then up another hill.
>emotional
want to kill myself pretty much every day. can never do it, my sister attempted a year ago and probably wouldnt make it without me. i blame myself for it. getting used to it though, and getting through college helps.

I guess i dont know what that means...

Fuck Pussy Buy Pussy

Doki Doki Literature Club

scraped knee when i was 9

When I was a kid, I somehow launched my forearm at a sharp edge of a mirror. When it hit the sharp edge, the mirror went straight through my muscle and tendon and touched my bone. When I ripped my forearm from the mirror, my bright red blood flowed out of my arm like liquid from a bottle. When I took a look at the damage, I could see every layer of my arm. I managed to block out the rest of that day, but never managed to block out that moment.

Abscessed tonsil.
Swollen so badly my airway almost closed off.
Couldn't get the local pain shots everywhere.
This beautiful blonde doctor wrenching around in my tonsil with all sorts of tools trying to bust very last walled off infection.
Writhing in pain staring into her beautiful blue eyes full off determination, apathy and care.
Every once in a while I'd look past her at my dad and the murse leaning in eagerly as another chunk of infection busts out.
She's all done
Back in room locals that did work, wear off and they fuck around for a bit before giving me morphine.
Cold sweat and delirious all night
Woke up to her checking in on me, some evaluation then gone for ever.
Woke up and Pissed the worst smelling piss of my life. I was so dehydrated and it was full of so much gnar, it looked fucking brown.
Dad driving me home goes how the fuck did you get so many hot doctors this weekend?

I couldn't get past the few first lines. Is that supposed to be nigger rap lyrics where the baseball caps are turned backwards and they can't hold their pants up?

No
>I'm just garbage at greentexting
Tldr hot doctor busts up my tonsil up with forceps

>eyes full off determination, apathy and care
wat

Physical pain? Getting a giant ass table dropped on my foot. Emotional pain? Having my dream job basically tell me fuck off.

a dog bit my dick once

Passed two kidney stones at the same time, one on each side. One took two weeks, the other four.

Heightened chance of breast cancer

>be me
>like 10 years old
>running around church playing tag or something at night with church group
>step in puddle or something, cant remember
>remove shoes and carry them
>running away from user
>see front entrance
>black double doors ahead
>full sprint and swing giant heavy metal door open
>forget no shoes
>forget where feet are
>giant metal door is about an inch off the ground, perfect big toe height for your nail
>giant metal door sweeps open and slides across my big toe, removing my entire nail in an instant
>look down at foot
>blood everywhere
>cry
then
>go to doctor
>doctor says do this
>stick foot in bucket of almost boiling water to disinfect
>cry again
>limp around for a week or two with bloody toe covered in gauze
feelsbadman

Complex acetabulum and pelvic fractures following a car accident.

i had to basically boil my foot nightly for about 2 weeks btw

I realised that all i have in life is my sence of humor and that im not at all different from an average human being with no feelings...

Getting my long toenail stuck on some fabric, got it ripped off.
I couldn't walk for a week, and I thought I was gonna die for a month.

I make funny shit, subscribe to my channel don't be a fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=FbN8ViLgNRk

Don't be a fag and watch the entire video for laughs too, lul.
Share in ur social media uf u thoought it was funny.

That's one of my biggest fears.

My biggest pain was having my wisdom teeth removed. The roots decided it would be fun to go in every direction possible. So they had to break them up. Drill a boring hole, break a piece of tooth off with a pick and repeat a few dozen times.
When you're in the Navy, you only get put under once. If it takes more than the 2 hours you're under for tough shit, deal with the pain.

Past six year of hell

got raped

I got a 4th degree sprain and everybody said it would have been less pain if I'd broken it. So, yay?

Worst pain, broke my back.
Most miserable, I got poison ivy across about half of my body.

Good.

>Both of breast cancer.
You might want to get your tits cut off, female or male.

Kidney stones, hurts like hell

>could be pimples on your dick
Since that would probably be herpes, you're right.

How?

Kidney stones
I had lithotripsy done and the pebbles clumped together in a blood clot and tried to pass thru the ureter that way. I would have rather broken multiple bones (which I've done before)

wisdom teeth
I have had a good life

M

T2 Taser. 50k volts.

born

You ever wonder what it would be like if a human botfly decided to lay an egg in your ear?

Recently I had a nasty experience where I got food poisoning after eating a spicy dish.

Have you ever vomited up spicy food? It's not pleasant. Since it was food poisoning it was forceful vomiting, so I was throwing up the peppers and it started coming out my nose too.

Imagine Jalapenos and stomach fluids coming out your nasal cavity.

Fuck you. Fuck your entire family, including those not yet born yet.
Fuck. You.

You do realize you don't have to put up with that shit, right?

> inb4 "well yeah, but..."

but nothing, you weak bitch. this is YOUR life. YOU control it. don't be a fucking waste of space, do something great with your life. jesus christ.

Crushed one of my testies didnt even get painkillers and the doctors laughed
Imagine getting kicked in the nuts every minute every day for a year

I'm a male and I'm prone to frequent UTI's. Nothing hurts more than pissing blood.

>playing on trampoline with frens
>jump off garage
>Two girls double bounced me (jumped as I landed so I would bounce extra high)
>badangle.jpg
>spring loaded launch directly into stuccoed garage wall
>scrape my legs and feet down the wall
>land on the springs of the trampoline
>completely out of breath, unable to breath
>roll off the trampoline. pure reflex.
>stagger/controlled fall towards nearest place to sit
>look down at what used to be my feet
>mangledbloodymess.jpg
>bleeding heavily
>white as ghost they told me after
>would have bled out right there, but friends mom, a nurse, arrived home at the last minute
>saved my life

It didn't actually hurt all that much. I remember being rather unconcerned, just trying catch my breath and wondering why everyone looked so horrified.

The next day it hurt alot. Also changes the bandages. That hurt alot too.

why would you do this

I got 2nd degree burns covering head, neck and arms. When I finally got to hospital and Docs started hitting me with morphine, it wouldnt touch the unbelievable pain. Got to the point were the dr told me flat out, nothing they could do as I would OD if they gave me any more. Put me under so I could be intubated and maybe find relief but they only gave me paralyzing meds and not the meds to put me under.

Ever been conscious and well aware of everything but unable to do anything about it? Every hear your mom yell at a nurse to squeeze the bag because you arnt breathing on your own and the dumb bitch got distracted?

Iv broken many bones in my life. Id rather break them all again at the same time then go through that shit again.

Shot three times with 5.56 M855 from the side. One through the abdomen, another through the knees, and the third through my elbow and arms.

Smashing my wrist skateboarding to the point where I’ve taken about a year off at this point to heal. One of the worst times is when the board slipped out from under me at the top of a 10 ft concrete bowl. Fell into the left shoulder and couldn’t move it for a hour or 2 and I couldn’t take deep breaths. My shoulder is fine though and I didn’t have a broken rib or anything that I know of but I didn’t really move around for like 2 weeks. Rolled my ankle one time then ended up rolling it again later that night even harder it was unreal

Pinched a nerve in my neck one time and ended up having muscle seizures in my neck. My head snapped down to my shoulder and wouldn’t move back up without incredible pain.I had to go to the hospital and they gave me a couple shots of something and it loosened up it fucking sucked

I worked at a car shop and we had a spray booth. I was changing the floor filter and it has a huge steel grate cover over it. This new guy offered to help and so I told him to help me pick up the steel cover. The idiot fucking picked up his side then stepped into the hole that the grate covered! He dropped his side and it
Caused me to fall and the cover crushed my foot. I got an X-ray ad it wasn’t broken but I Didn’t work or walk on it for a week or so it was so painful. My boss gave me 500$ so as to not get insurance involved or anything lol

6 hour long panic attack with a fever of 104

only physical pain is real pain dumbass

Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia. Most excruciating pain known to humanity. The suicide disease. Was a painbody issue after I hit enlightenment, completely unresponsive to pain meds.

I was snorting upwards of 80mg oxy a day with no tolerance, really just to get high or pass out.

It's like your face is a migraine, and there's a rhythm to the attacks so a few familiar sensations and you know there's hours of agony ahead.

a fever of 104 doesn't count as pain?

Pain is suffering, suffering is pain.

only actual actual pain is real pain, nothing else counts

Knee cap injuries are brutal. A pain that has grown men crying out in tears. I've dislocated for knees, it's agony. You can't move a muscle without your whole body being in unbearable pain.
Have had a chick tell me it was worse than childbirth. And her baby was fat.

Your knee injury. Not so much. But you can join the club.

Yeah I'm not gonna touch that one

you ever had a fever of 104? shit makes you feel like you're melting and your whole body aches.

I drilled a hole in my thumb nail and it basically severed it, aside from me picking out aluminum shavings and Pb fluid, it was probably the worst pain I have ever felt

There's a reason the legal term is "Pain and suffering."

Perception of pain is very psychological even, hypnosis or cognitive therapies can help with pain.

"Psychogenic pain, also called psychalgia or somatoform pain, is pain caused, increased, or prolonged by mental, emotional, or behavioral factors.[29] Headache, back pain, and stomach pain are sometimes diagnosed as psychogenic.Sufferers are often stigmatized, because both medical professionals and the general public tend to think that pain from a psychological source is not "real". However, specialists consider that it is no less actual or hurtful than pain from any other source."

>I got food poisoning after eating a spicy dish.
That's unusual. The whole point of putting spices in food (originally) was that what we call spices are essentially a bunch of toxic chemicals plants use as natural pesticides, i.e. they will kill most of the things that can give you food poisoning.

Meningitis. I've been stabbed in the neck, broke most bones on the right side of my body on a dirt bike, gotten in a motorcycle wreck with no helmet, and various other forms of pain. Meningitis was the most excruciating pain I've ever been in. None of the aforementioned injuries compare to the pain caused by the inflammation of the brain and spinal cord.

post appendicitis surgery. Not the worst of pains, but it hurt to even move

jesus

I've had haemorrhoid surgery that left with with an open wound on my sphincter for a week afterwards. I didn't take any of the pain medication because it made me sick - proper niagra-falls vomiting - and also hardens your poop. Do you have any idea how much it hurts shitting through a cut up anus and then cleaning yourself up afterwards.

I say all that as context so that when I say leg cramps are the worst, you'll know I'm not a fucking pussy. I've also had a couple of fingernails ripped out before, and I'd still rather deal with that than cramps.

Oh yeah, waking up in the night with leg cramps. Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh good in heaven.

I suspect you might have a decent case here. You're lucky to have come out the other side too. Do you still have all your bits?

Also, nice trips.

Had a rock thrown at the back of my head and i still have the scar. If id have turned around id probably be dead or blind.

Got a hole in my right lung (long story) and needed surgery. Ended up losing 1/4 of the lung. 3 Weeks with 4 chest tubes in me and what remains of my lung didn't seal up so air continued to leak into my chest cavity.

Doc finally decided that the best option was to inject Tetracycline into my chest cavity to sear tissue and help it seal.

Told that it could be painful. Given a shot of Morphine.

Injects a pint of Tetracycline through one of the chest tubes.

OK, this isn't too baaaaaaaaaaOH FUCKIN' HELL. SHIT! ARAHHHHHHHH.

Think about inhaling battery acid.
That was one hour of my life.

>Oh yeah, waking up in the night with leg cramps.
That's bad, but I personally would say that it's worse when you can feel it coming. There's always a few seconds before when I can feel the muscles tensing up, and I frantically start massaging and stretching even though I know it's already probably too late. Just that added extra bit of torture.

Eventhough I'm female, once I hit my pussy against my bycicle's top tube when I was getting off... I swear I saw stars IT WAS AWFUL

And I use an epilator to get rid of my bodyhair (from the roots), so I know something about pain...

i had that too, i imagine that's how being gutted would feel like

When the girl I was gunna marry died like 2 years ago. Im actually gunna kill myself soon. She was the cure to a life long depression and for her to be taken away like that is just too much. I thought I've seen rock bottom before, but it's way worse now and will only get worse... fuck me.... fuck this thread and fuck you op

Oh yes. Those few seconds of frantically trying to stop it.
Best thing you can do is bring your toes up. Like you're taking your foot off the gas. Works for me. Minimises the severity of the attack.

>I was skating effortless
>dumbest decision
>360 flip attempt
>didn't return front foot to landing position
>landed with feet tip bending it forward
>uncanny pain
>breathing imposibilited
>lay on floor on fetal position
>unable to move anything
>solid 30 min
>mum arrives and take me to hospital
>ankle twist and many broken feet bonea

>Best thing you can do is bring your toes up
Thanks, I might try that next time. Fortunately I haven't had one for a few months. Maybe because I've been getting a little more exercise, maybe because I've starting making a point of having more salt in my diet. But it's more of a summer thing for me anyway so it might come back.

urethroscopy w/o anesthesia by insane urologist.

Gripping a 400° piece of steel or Dropping a tv on my toe and the toenail falling off
They’re both tied for worst

thanks man

He's asking for pics of the cancer boobs.

>be me
>got some ghost pepper plants at a flea market and grew them out during the summer
>first harvest is ready
>decide to chop them up and mix them into some salsa and get eating
>dad says to wear gloves
>stfuretardilljustwashhands.jpg
>chop the peppers up and toss them into the bowl with the salsa
>feel a piss coming and think itll be a good idea to take a leak before lighting my mouth on fire
>piss
>see an eyelash or something on my nose and wipe it off
>nose starts burning, not unbearable though
>start walking back to kitchen and notice groin starting to heat up
>by the time i get there im literally squirming
>heat keeps rising into the feeling of total incineration
>spend the rest of the night in the shower dunking my nuts and dick into a cup of milk
>when i get out the heat is just barely manageable and i tough it out until it goes away

Tl;dr: wear gloves when cutting hot peppers. Washing your hands doesnt cut it.

Kidney stone, or getting shot

My girlfriend cheated with me with an artist I was supporting on Patreon. She was ERP-ing with him, and he was cheating on his gf to ERP with her.

He draws Pokemon porn. I want to get his Patreon shut down and think I might have a way but any suggestions are accepted.

god if you cant figure out whats right and wrong on your own accord you dont deserve to be a part of the decision making process

wisdom tooth tweaked a nerve in my jaw while flying. spent next 4 hours in excruciating nerve pain throughout the left side of my face.

>but saving them isn't wasn't one of those things
>them isn't wasn't one
>isn't wasn't

They probably got cancer from how fucking dumb you are.

when i was 8 i cut the whole tip of my right thumb off. That wasn't so bad, what hurt was the next few days of having to rip the fucking gauze off. My grandma just pulled it right off, still scared from it (literally). Also had surgery when i was 6 cause one of my balls was not in the right place. When i came out of surgery the nurse had to move the bed up (it was one of the hospital beds that you can lower the back on, or up). I can still remember screaming from the pain, apparently she didn't realize i had just had my balls/lower abdominal area cut open. fuck her.The only thing i even remember from that day outside of that was throwing up a few hours later.

So far still have everything intact. I'm lucky in that sense. I've always had a high tolerance for pain and so when I went to the ER and they asked me my pain level (1 through 10) I told them a 10 but I don't think the nurse believed me based off how I was able to keep my composure. My fever hit 104 or so that I'm aware of, shortly after I was admitted I either blacked out or have short term memory loss. I do think I had some mild brain damage as a result because I've found that my cognitive processing isn't the same as it was prior to that incident.

food poisoning, firing from both ends, thought I might die

Getting stung by a Portuguese Man of War when I was 13 and trying to learn to surf in Port Aransas, Texas

How's your thumb look, user? Post pics

every morning when i wake up and realize it'll be another day in this universe of perpetual suffering

Its just ever so slightly smaller than my left thumb, and a bit more flat, Nothing fucked really.

I see. Still, post pics

I went to visit my girlfriend in Manila, Philippines. The second week I was there I started getting real bad intestinal cramping and diarrhea. I was literally shitting every 15 minutes. The pain in my lower intestine area felt like someone was taking a very long ice pick and jamming it as hard as they could into my bowels. I went to the doctor. I had amoebic dysentery.

>I woke up in the middle of the night after the surgery after the pain block wore off hallucinating because the pain was so bad.

had my chest split in half (heart surgery), was in mild discomfort when the pain meds wore off.

your docs name wasn't tyrone, was it?

i physically cringed

there you go user.

i recently had 3rd nerve palsy. It was a month and a half long searing headache. Felt like someone was hammering a red hot spike into the corner of my eye into my ssinus cavity. Did not let up. I could only hope to fall asleep, only to be woken up from pain waves three hours later.

Feel sorry for you if that's a permanent condition.

life

Has to rip off a finger nail or it would have gotten infected from smashing it

>Woke up back when I was four
>Couldn't move because of pain in my upper right leg
>Rheumatic arthritis kicked in that day

Kek

You poor baby! Want me to kiss it and make it better?

Stepped on a rusty nail that went right through the sandals and halfway through my foot.
probably that or
had a piece of wood pushed up under my middle finger nail to the quick

Getting ampallang piercing twice. First time it wasnt straight. Removed it and waited like a week to get redone through scar tissue. Dunno how i managed to do it all but worth it.

wtf is an ampallang piercing?

>what is the worst pain you have ever gone through Cred Forums?
t-boned by a drunk driver going 60mph right in my door where i was sitting.

Died in an auto accident, left my body. Was bought back to life by paramedics. Both legs broken, left arm broken, fucked up back and neck, subdural hematoma. They had to drill a hole in my head to relive the pressure in my brain, was put into a coma for 3 days. Not hamburgers for a week.

Cock piercing. Just google

Divorce!!! Biggest pain in the ass ever.

Had an MRI looking for lesions and whatnot, but it looked mostly clean and doctors couldn't help.

I'm working it away with meditation, EFT, TFT, chakra stuff, etc. Seeing as how the pain is focused at an acupoint, I figured I'd go for those methods. It's been surprisingly effective.

This is literally the fucking worst, I get this all the time.

I don't know if anyone has used this yet, but I had to get a spinal tap when I was 9 years old. I've broken bones as well, and I can say this was far worse.

As a kid I fell on a stone with my face and it cracked 3 of my teeth open

When I was 4 years old, my brother shut a heavy door with force and my thumb got stuck in it. The top of my thumb was hanging and the nail got fucked up. The doctor said I would be lucky if the nail grew again but it did.

And my thumb was fixed and it healed, thankfully.