Expressed my feelings to a girl ive liked for over a year and got friendzoned, what do I do now?

Expressed my feelings to a girl ive liked for over a year and got friendzoned, what do I do now?

bet

Not do what you did to her to another crush. Waiting for a year was probably the most idiotic thing you could have done.

Move on like a real man. Don't give her another thought OP. Not worth.

>Waiting for a year was probably the most idiotic thing
this

Leave, find someone else. Nothing you can do now.

Find someone better and rub her face in the fact that you're fucking much nicer, hotter women.

Reject friendzone.
Close off contact with her.
Be faster to act in the future. (with a new woman)

Move on. There's over a billion other women out there. Don't get hung up on one.

This

Women just as men, know what they want.

You will almost at an instant know, if you could concider fucking some one after ten seconds of interaction.

Sure, you can build trust and a lasting friendship over the course of several years, but if she didnt want to fuck you at the start she wont do it later either.

Now granted, there is an exception that is that you doing significant improvements to yourself, improving your body or increasing your social status, to get above the bar of acceptence, if your starting point was to low you might never reach that bar no matter how hard you try.

Waiting around with out seeking to improve one selves is utterly pointless.

well you could wait a bit and play it like its no big deal
maybe find i realy hot lezbo friend and let her see you two together
you could have a few guys she dont know pretend to stalk her and you could save her from the badguys
maybe druging her and keep her in the basement in a dog kennel if you are up to it?
most of all you told her
you had the guts grew some balls and told he
keep it up have no fear of rejection
like and love are tow different games
you will get the girl if you persist and dont give up

This is the action point user, be a beta and stay as her friend or be a chad and cut all contact with her while you go out and meet many girls, find someone don’t shut your feelings, be known as the cool guy who all girls want, make that girl jealous and make yourself a man

absolutely this. if you are a man you can disassociate your mind from your emotions and move on to the next one. meanwhile you deny her you. failure to do so will destroy your psyche and trap you in beta hell.

Dont wait a year to ask out a girl

>liked for over a year

You played yourself.

Like a chick, make a move withing a few weeks or a month.

If nothing happens, move on.

Now you are free from your fixation and can go chase pussy that is in your league. Don't take that the wrong way, it's just the truth. Relationships of all kinds have to be mutual.

If she's still your friend and hot she could prolly be a decent wingman. Hot female friends are better wingmen than your bros, but not quite as good as bringing a faggot to the bar to hook you up with unsuspecting strange.

Time to go hunting since now you know it wasn't meant to be. Have fun bud.

Men do not express their feelings like that.
That's what women do you beta.
Fuckin learn to be a man.

most of these people aren't wrong. Move on man you can't force people to like you, accept it for what it is. and learn not to be such a little bitch. You'll get hurt a lot more in life, it's just the beginning. What's important is how you rise after you fall.

block that bitch and focus on money
it buys a lot more than happiness

Lol I'm in exactly the same boat. She asked me if I was drunk when I sent the text or if I was joking. I answered I never joke like that but I'm glad I don't have to keep beating around the bush. She said she thought it was a joke because she never expected that from me. I said no pressure, we can always stay friends but I wanted to let her know I like her. What am I in for Cred Forumsros?

Thanks for all the tips and such, I never expected this many people to reply and i will take alot of these things into mind.

You're a faggot! Go suck some cock !

Pick a girl that doesn't do that kind of shit.

+1 if helped

Be glad you are no longer delusional and move on with life ?

This works every time

get her alone, smile real nice and say

"This dick wont suck itself, dont need friends I need someone who can suck dick"

She will probably slap you but then you will be rid of her. Problem solved.

Have you tried drugs

Nope and I don't plan on it.

Yeah she just said she doesn't know me enough to know if she likes me like that or not, we should get to know eachother better. Dissapointing but I guess its the best I could've hoped for.

Always be up front with a chick that you like them. From the word go.

If you pretend you don't like them, you get friendzoned. Because you're acting like a friend. Not acting like a person who is interested.

Now you train, OP, to become less of a faggot.
When you have become the best version of yourself, reject your love interest like the bitch deserves.

keep trying, girls don't know what they want
think about it
if a girl told you no and you gave up and killed yourself what would she think? of course she doesn't wanna date some faggot that gives up after one try
Just stick around, keep flirting with her as hard as you can, just be there for her
eventually she'll realize she messed up in rejecting you, or she'll avoid you and in that case she wasn't worth someone as committed to wholeness and relationships as you
KNAWLEDGE

Don't continue to validate her. She can do little for you.

/thread

Hate to break it but lots of guys like the same girl.

just do what i do, give up on life and realize that everything is pointless and drink yourself to death beacause fuck it amirite guise?

You only young once :)

Nope. You are a fucking faggot

Bros help me out here, should I go full flirt mode or just leave her alone for a bit? I don't wanna come on too strong and scare her away .

Give her time dude.

You have to let her know what you really want, you won't be her friend

never give up man! Keep asking until she takes legal action

How long more or less?
I made it pretty clear I'm 'romantically interested' or whatever you call it

Move on and find someone else. 3.5 billion women in this world, don't waste your time on her.

Gota look at the girl to tell you the exact time.

And they all poop.

If you really like her. Let her know in a non autistic way. If she feels the same she'll find a way to tell you, if not, learn to fish.

You sneaky bastard

Give her as much time as you can...

Chasing never gets you the gal. Keep her in the loop but hang out with other females. Never let them close or they will start using you to get food, groceries etc..

Okay how do you fish?

With a fishing pole of course

Remember if red and blue show up. It ain't Christmas.

Never get obsessed. I have and it's shitty. Girls have power. Respect that power. I can write le book but I don't feel like it. Good luck and be well. If she goes for you, it be the actual time to let her know how much you care. Everything else is just 6 million Jews in the sac.

If she wanted you, she would've said "yes" without a second thought. No amount of time will make her have feelings for you. OP, you need to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and move on. You won't ever have her.

Don't lose this lesson, though. Don't wait a year to confess feelings. If you have trouble finding another girl, hit the gym, clear up your acne, and financially support yourself with a well paying job. College counts as a job too.

All the best user.

are you me?

If cock was atm :)

I'd pet

Looks like my first cat. He was from Japan.

What was his name?

Either fima or sima

At the end it doesn't matter what you do, say, or how you approach your girl. If she is yours she is yours. It's not rocket engineering.

>Expressed my feelings to a girl ive liked
if u did this for over a year and still not liked u back, i swear to cheesuz crust shes not meant for u but purposely to give a lesson into ur life. Life is unfair user. u give, u love and u empathized but people wont undrstnd and care. there are so many things to look forward to, carry on, user. I know it hurts but evrythings wll be fine soon. been there, done that. *cheers

based

>Waiting a year to make a move
You deserved to be friendzoned, dumbass.

Kys loser

To become a true robot, you most ignore women. All girls are thots.

All men are rapists.

One contradicts the other.

Explain. Does love grow stale?

If you act like just a friend for a year, you're pretty much cemented in her mind as just a friend forever.