Discuss, no F words please

Discuss, no F words please.

The one on the right is a faggot.

Who the fuck is Robert Miller?

That bowling trophy is pretty impressive, what with the bone spurs and all

Mueller is a goddam stud.
Trump is Putin's sockpuppet.

Stay mad, kid

How did donuld' hair go so wrong from there?

>Who the fuck is Robert Miller?
I don't know, why are you asking?

this is about the only answer trump supporters give

Mueller took off his gook-ear necklace for the photo

not sure wat the inference is here.

If you are trying to say something about military service, why did we have 8 years of Obama instead of 8 years of the war "hero" McCain?

A bowling trophy!?

You mean implication? I think it’s that Mueller is a patriot and Trump is a fat pansy who only cares about himself.

The election was McCain's to lose. He chose the worst running mate since Dan Quayle.

Obama was an educated man. Something else Trump is not.

Trump has referred to Mueller as a biased anti American who actually served his country while Trump bought his way out of serving. Very clear reference there buddy.

Obama was a puppet who was brainwashed by the liberal education system since infancy.

is that wat u got from this pic? i see that some americans join the military and others dont. also bein the president makes Trump a patriot. ppl serve in diff ways.

its not uncommon for americans to not wan to fight in vietnam, it was a controversial war. Trump isnt unique in this aspect at all. u know who else served in the military? mccain, the guy who got captured and spilled secrets to the enemy, he even made propaganda films for them. they use to call him song bird. u can be in the military and still be unamerican.

>Trump is a fat pansy who only cares about himself
In other news, the sky is blue and niggers steal.

What's the point of a medal of honor if everyone gets one

Only cowards buy their way out of serving. A person that does that has no business being commander n chief. Oh may maybe thats why he actually lost by a few million votes. Thank the electoral college on that one. Only in American do we elect the person that got fewer votes.

WOW you are a moron.

Yep.

I think they're implying that because Robert Mueller is manly/ was a good soldier that he's infallible or will be able to magically pull evidence that doesn't exist out of his dick or something.

He's gonna make up for all that by throwing himself a $30-million military parade.

millions of americans denied service during vietnam, they had to draft for more soliders. it was a controversial war. Trump not joining doesnt make him unique at all. also, wince wen did the rich join the military anyways? again this isnt unique to Trump. the electoral college gurantees that each state has a vote for president. we r a democratic republic not a pure democracy. that wod equate to mob rule, if that was the case the vast amount of thew country wodnt have a vote as their populations r too small. a handful of states wod decide who is president. cali, texas, florida. if states codnt vote they wod leave the union, a civil war wod break out like last time. also im in cali, over here illegals r allowed drivers licenses, they dont usually card u wen u vote but on the few times they do, all u need is a drivers licenses to vote. millions of illegals here voted for hillary. i know, i was standing in line with them.

Yeah your right.

>all of a sudden liberals support Vietnam and jump at the chance to shame a draft dodger
The ride never ends

Wait, I thought we hated veterans for being parasites and child murderers? Please feed me the correct narrative for this argument.

thats not an argument

A handful of states do decide who wins... They're called swing states and they're the result of the electoral college

Guys like McCain, Kerry went to war for there countries and draft dodgers Like Trump and George W. both called them cowards. That is what happened and it isn't right. Quit trying to defend it!
As for state representation thats what congress is for. President is for the whole country. Not just Florida or Iowa.

Yeah that what i thought. That was not an argument.

Where’s this evidence???

trump flipped many states that wer reliably blue, Michigan and Pennsylvania bein a couple.

It's more like practice what you preach. Trumptards claim to be pro military but their leader didnt serve

A co-founder of DFS Duty Free Shops. But what the fuck does that have to do with this thread?

mccain went traitor and kerry became a anti war activist and threw his medals away. he helped demoralize the men fightin over seas, they r both unamerican. states dotn only wan representation to the president, they wan power in who becomes president. the electoral college does that.

And he's afraid to even mention Putin's name. He's a coward.

A better use of your time would be coming up with a viable candidate in 2020

if u cant grasp the points i made to rebut them, then my posts arnt meant for u.

Reported.

>no F words please
what fucking f word you fucking faggot? freedom? fake news?

BONESPURS

anyhow guyz i gotta go, i hope ur bein paid well for these weak arguments. Trump 2020

Thats a generalization. I support Trump but Im not pro military or an imperialist.

where does this bullshit even come from?

There's no difference between the two. They both grew up with unimaginable wealth and power. Both were made men before they were born, filth of the same system

>1,008 days into the Russia probe
>W-we've got him now g-guys, John Oliver says its over for Drumpf, I mean its 2020 after all

FUCK OFF JOSH HOMME

Dont care about most shit but the last part got me. Im mexican and here we have a special id card to vote, one cannot vote without showinb it and having it run trough a data base to check if its valid. If what you said is true usa really needs a system like that, having illegals or even legal temporal foreign workers voting isnt right.

Have you not even watched your television in the current year?

Cool meme, faggot. Now how about you make an argument? Your wild goose chase will never lead to anything substantial.

Says the retard bringing up Jon Oliver

what does that even mean

That was the stupidest uninformed rambling I've read all day.

I'm gonna call it a night.

Ferrari.

>Hurr make an argument
>Brings up Jon Oliver likes that's an argument or relevant at all to the discussion

Is that bubble fun to live in?

TRUMP IS A BIG PUSSY

What does that have to do with anything

Fucking fag

>mccain went traitor
Go fuck yourself with a rusty butter knife

I fucked your mom, you little faggot
Fucked your dad in the ass
You bitch ass little faggot
We're not here for you
This is my stage
Get up here if you wanna act tough, you fucken faggot
That's what I thought
I fucked your dad in the ass, bitch

Well, not so much traitor as a VC collaborator. He was known as The Canary in his POW camp.

Why is there a garrison of homosexual soldiers defending Dumpy?

i hope you are genki today, spammer-san!

And draft dodgers are American. Go fuck your self you stupid inbreed dumbfuck. Your actually trying to argue that 2 men who went to war and were wounded are unamerican while two draft dodgers (Trump and W) Are great American patriots. I say again go fuck yourself!

Who the fuck you think you are to say what words i can say

Generalissimo for Life Idi Amin Don-John.

>desecrating the image of the Emperor

Fuck fuckity fuck fuck.

All opinions on this thread are in vain

>Robert Mueller
>Awarded Medals of Honor
He was never won the Medal of Honor and definitely not more than once. When you make shit up, at least make it plausible.