Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKkOmXNyWUc
youtu.be/9f4sDhZKpE0
youtube.com/watch?v=saCdb3nQHoI
soundcloud.com/tatsblanco/moonlight
youtu.be/6lGuDTRilKQ
soundcloud.com/jinsangbeats/bliss-perceptionz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey, my problem was a dishwasher. And did you get it fixed or replaced?

i don't know why you think i'd do that ;-;

claim

Haruhi is a bitch ass nigga

You bloody pooper, piss off

>arisu

no i own you
ill never leave

lmao based elon

>i own you
BITCH pls, you're suppose to worship me

Still here

my boy elon putting in work

i dont worship trash sorry

Claiming best girl.

But I have to be careful..

understandable i suppose
what are we going to do though once you get here? hmmm...

Eat the pizza and drink booze of course.

well what have we here a thread of cutes no doubt~

yea but what happens when all the pizza and booze is gone? just wanna cuddle or something? no homo of course uwu

I can't promise I will, I'm not huge on movies. However, I will keep it in mind if I do.

Well... Not really. I played osu, ate food, worked out, took a shower, and now I'm editing pictures while being here.

I played the sixth one. The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil. The game that I couldn't remember was called Scarlet Curiosity. I am a fan of bullet hell games. I haven't played them much however. Favorite songs that I can think of are U.N. Owen was her, Bad Apple, and Night of Nights. There is also another one that I don't know the name of. It has something to do with Cirno. Your song is interesting...
I just found this while trying to google the name of the song. I don't even... He used a fucking Q-Tip at one point...
youtube.com/watch?v=fKkOmXNyWUc

Still your fault

Yo

That's a cute one too.

No need to, just a recommendation.
And Cirno's Perfect Math Class is probably what you're looking for.

Sounds like a nice enjoyable day to me

It is and so are you

a hero to us all.

does anyone want to be my friend

no

I do not have time for this, you've made a poor decision not to worship me

yes you do
sorry
maybe try to improve yourself and you might be respectable enough to be worshiped

Yes cute

Yup, that is the one I was thinking of. I still have a lot to learn about the series. I like the music, but I haven't looked into it too much. There are also so many characters to keep track of. I try to focus on the ones that interest me. I can't even remember half of their names, just faces.

It was. As long as I am able to do something to better myself somehow in someway, it is usually a good day for me.

I find that if it is quiet I enjoy it much berret

I haven't thought so far yet..
Naps are good. I should take one soon.

Do you know Danmaku Unlimited? I've only played 3rd one, but it's my favourite shmup/bullet hell.
>Bad Apple
That song is really good but I used to listen to so much I really don't want to hear it anymore..
How people come up with stuff like in that video?

ok be my friend then

as of this very moment we are officially friends~

Cutes are better, you should post one now

well im tired of posting so im going in a few

i guess we'll just have to find out then~
then take one, they are quite good

Sad Poorfag is sad now.

Columbine-chan claimed

They are. I'll take one soon. Posting for a while before that.

hmm, okay! i hope it's nice when you do nap

ok I'll ttyl friend

saya best cute when not monkeying around

wow im tired of you already
bye
love you

good night you strange cute

I see... My days are usually quiet. Sometimes they can be loud however. Noisy neighbors, loud noises outside, my cat having a crisis and going crazy. Other than that, it is quite nice.

No, I don't unfortunately... I've heard of Ikaruga, but I've never played it and am interested in it. The only ones I can think of that I have played aren't really true bullet hell games, but more like a simplified bullet hell game, or a bullet hell game with other gameplay elements to it. A lot of shooter arcade style games, Geometry Wars, Darius burst, The Binding of Isaac are some names that come to mind. Again, these aren't true bullet hell games, but they have bullet hell elements in them.

Hurrah
This is one of my favourite parodies of that song
youtu.be/9f4sDhZKpE0

And you don't need to remember all of them.

Would that make her W 貧乏ちゃん 2?

Unique. I like it.

>wow im tired of you already

Altair claimed

I meant quiet in the sense of I don't have to go to work and my house is empty

You know I dont speak that... Unless thats SadPoorfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=saCdb3nQHoI
It's on sale for the next 11h or so. Only 3€. Definitely worth getting for that price.
I've played Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours. It was really fun, but I got stuck on this one fish boss. The fish blocking my shots. Ikaruga is a great one too. Took me quite long before I could beat it.

Saya always best cute!

I hope so too! Also hope that I don't oversleep..

Chen broke you

That is an interesting parody. Not bad...
Yeah, I can see that. It is just that I feel like I need to know everything about a series that I like. There is just soo much to Touhou that it is almost overwhelming, so I'll probably stick to what interests me the most.

Oh... Heheh... I see... Yeah, I suppose that is a good point as well.
In that case, most of my days are quiet. I rarely have much that goes on in my life.

I see... I don't think I'll be able to get it right now unfortunately... I'll keep it in mind however should I want to get a new bullet hell game. I haven't delved too deep into Dariusburst. What I did play of it was pretty fun however. There were a lot of ships to choose from that all had different abilities and whatnot.
I forgot to reply about the music as well in Oops...
I see why Bad Apple could loose its appeal. It is quite a popular song. I haven't figured out what songs I still like however. My knowledge is very limited to what I do know. Also, the creativity that people have and what others can come up with is really amazing. Even something as strange as plucking a Q-Tip to the beat of a song.

im gonna post from my phone a bit before i sleep im not tired enough
what's up
?
ive never talked to him

Is this the person who used to write walls of text a long time ago, under a different name?

I've never used a different name. I've posted anonymously however and I'd rather not bring attention to that...

You just remind me of someone

Dispatched by the knights to watch over this thread of heresy and debauchery

Ul-Fenesis Claimed. I am falling asleep while posting edition

You remind me of someone as well...

Sounds cozy.

I messed up, but tried to go for a sad Binbou that has ascended past a sad Binbou, or you can just call it a Sad Binbou 2

There's also her Chirumiru song that has other peep dies that are equally amusing.
Well, saying that is basically saying you should learn every fish's name in SpongeBob (Yes, I'm including the fish that just exist in the ocean). You don't need to, but I guess you can.

Who do I remind you of?

I dont think anything can go... even further beyond...

Good night.

Yes, that it is. I enjoy making myself as comfortable as possible.
I've been too stressed a traumatized a lot of my life, so I try to keep myself away from anything like that as much as possible. The only time I will endure stress is if it is necessary to benefit me in some way or if it is for survival.

I already like it. Good recommendation.
Yeah, it is a bit weird when you put it that way. I just like to know as much as I can about things that interest me. Even little insignificant things.

You remind me of someone that I know absolutely nothing about.

oversleeping is fine!

should I go to bed?

Fair enough.
You remind me of someone I used to chat with. Still I know little to no things about them

Bed is best, do it

yes

If there is something you would like to know about me, just ask. I usually don't mind sharing things unless it is something personal sometimes or something that can identify me. I'm probably not this person you are thinking of, but you never really know...

yeah but then instead of talking to you, I'm in bed having nightmares.

Nights

Yeah, it's imo best shmup in Steam and even when not on sale, it's still pretty cheap.
You'll find quite a few interesting one if you search youtube for iosys touhou.

Yes.

But I need to be at places..

That's kinda cute in a weird way I guess. What sort of thing do you find beneficial?

*distant coins dropping*

I have other related content if I'm willing to find it.
I've done the same with Dragon Ball, but only with it's weird timeline.

Are you sleepy?

I cant shout for that long

hmm... maybe stay up for a little longer then
goodnight! places suck though, don't go

The face of twitch.

Hmm..
What's your name?
Not irl of course, your thread name.
Do you like ice cream?
Tea or coffee?
Do you live in the city or in the countryside?
Would you like to have a cup with Winne the Pooh on it?

I want a cup with winnie the pooh on it.

I see... Again, I'll keep it in mind.
I've heard of iosys. I've even heard a few songs that have to do with that name. I guess that is a good place to start.

If I have to push myself to get better at something or make an improvement. Working out for example, changing my mentality, or just getting better at something in general. I'll push myself pretty hard sometimes and it can be stressful, but it is worth it because I am bettering myself in some way.

I see. I don't want to bother you with finding things. I'm capable of doing that myself, however if you still wish to I will listen to your recommendations.

I don't really know if I have a name to be honest...
I like icecream, but don't eat it much.
I like both, but if I had to choose one I'd say tea.
City.
I would love to have a cup, but I don't see why Winnie the Pooh is relevant...

best

jill?

blep?

just finished ep 6 of franxx think i'll be going to bed too. goodnight.

You can hold A for that long though

Ah, alright.
Actual recommendation now. I like calm music.
soundcloud.com/tatsblanco/moonlight

Yes, Blep.

hi how're you

Like this one?

Everybody's got a name here. How else would someone talk to you if they don't know your name?
Which ice cream do you like the most?
Tea is king, good answer
>
Besides it's childhood

What's the end goal?

I don't know. I guess "user," or "you."
That is a hard choice. The only one that really sticks out is cookies and cream.
Tea is good. Yes.
I guess I would like a cup. I like cups... It doesn't matter what is on it. A cup is a cup. Would you like a cup...¿

Tired, Aphatic, want to go home and lay down or just chill. You?

Don't you want to be remembered as "someone", rather than just someone?
Good taste I'll give you that
You like cups? Why?
And sure I would. I only drink from 3 cups that are "my" cups but a cup is a cup nothingless, so sure I would like one

tired and bored i guess, just watching some youtube to pass the time

This is a calming song. I enjoy this. It is something I can zone out to and forget everything.

The end goal is to be as close to perfection as possible. I want to be the best that I can be. I know I'll never be perfect at something that is impossible. There will always be someone that is better than you at something in some way no matter what. I also like having a sense of achievement. I like to prove to myself that if I really wanted to do something that I can, and I have before. I still do. In a way, talking right now and expressing my thoughts is one of those things.

But I dont have a theme...
Blap?

I don't know. I don't really care how someone remembers me or what someone thinks of me. I sort of want someone to acknowledge that I exist without really knowing who I am.
Yes, it is a good flavor.
I'm fascinated with cups because someone mentioned a cup to me once and I overthought it to the point of insanity.
I'm sorry if my cup isn't enough...

Well then, you'll be remembered. At least by me. I'll remember you
Especially some more.. custom ones? Some from Asia have a whole different flavor, really worth the try and the experience.
Woah. You could say that they filled your mind so much you could be called.......... a Cuphead!
...that was a terrible pun and I want to die a little more after this.
Your cup is good enough.
Probably, I've never seen it.
But it probably is. It's a cup after all.

That is an interesting goal. Why do you want to express your thoughts

I just have a full playlist of songs like these, but sometimes it gets a little upbeat.
Does help me relax though.

Now you do.
youtu.be/6lGuDTRilKQ

But... Thats Vegetas theme...

Hello!!
I just wanted to say that I hope you all had a good day and that I care about you a lot~
Okay, bye...!!

Don't think about me too much. I don't want you to be disappointed if I'm not what you expected.
I'm not sure about some custom flavors. It sounds interesting.
A cup pun... You're... Punny... HA!
Also, they didn't fill my head, I filled my own head. Things aren't always as they seem.
I've shown my cup once. It is out there, but it was meant for someone specific.
Also, why are you collecting information on me? What do I have that you could possibly want? I'm a nobody...

Well... I have a voice again. I haven't talked for a very long time. Now that I can talk again I want to express my thoughts... Well... I don't know why I want to express my thoughts really... I don't know... Maybe in a way I'm trying to find like minded people? I don't know honestly... I'd have to think about it...

I like a lot of calm songs like that. I listen to a lot of Lo-Fi as well. It helps me zone off and not have to think too much.

Hey, that is similar to my line. I hope you have a good day too...

Y-you too.

I won't be, don't worry.
If you'll have an occasion you should try it. Arabian ones, Asian ones.. They're completely different from simple Earl Grey, a lot of different flavors mixed up together makes a very interesting and unique brew, definitely worth a shot.
.....oh my, a pun pun.. I can't really top that, puns aren't really..... my cup of tea
Reasonable, that happenes sometimes when you overthink stuff
And I'm gonna go look for it, thanks
You know, I've come to know a few "nobodies".
And you know what?
These "simple nobodies" are the most interesting people I've met thus far
Besides you seem like a really alrighty person

That's fair, I'm here at work as usual.

>Boop

Why did you not talk if you don't mind my asking. I'm curious to hear why once you find out.

hope it goes well uwu
any plans for the week?

I'll tell you this right now. Everything is a matter of perspective. I see one thing while you may see another thing. I will warn you that you shouldn't overthink things too much. It sometimes leads to insanity. You will see things that were never there in the first place. It necessarily isn't the point of something in the first place, but it is how you perceive it.
I'll try to remember it and try it if I get a chance. I don't know if I will get a chance however.
Good luck in your search. "Bixby Creek 1932"
I'm not alright, I'm lost. Trying to recreate myself.

I can agree on that. That's why I don't think much this days anymore. Life is much simpler that way if you just block out all the problems and everything that you don't want in your life. I mean, one can't run away from their problems forever but a moment's peace won't hurt, right?
Hmm, I didn't see it in the images of this thread, but maybe goolag search will have better results
Lost?
..are you telling me you..... lost da wae?
......another terrible pun that I'm ashamed for.
But more seriously.. why lost?

I was called an attention whore before. It put me into a state of mind where I could never talk again. Every time I ever thought about talking about myself I felt selfish. I always saw it as talking about me. So I would only ever talk about others. If I focused on helping and talking about others I couldn't be selfish and talk about myself. I disappeared after awhile. Nobody knew I existed. Neither did I. I forgot who I was. Nobody else knew because I don't talk, so I can't just ask someone who I am. I've been like that for many years. So many years... I just want to talk again... I want to recreate myself...

jill

No plans for the week.

Sad catto ;-;

I've done that for too long... I know what that feeling is like because I've done just that for a very long time. It is nice sometimes, but you can't get used to it. In a way, what I am is saying is think too much and you will go insane, but don't think and you will become stupid. Find a balance inbetween.
It won't give you an image, but it is a phrase said where the cup is located.
Yes, I lost de wae you fruitcake...
I'm lost because I don't know who I am.

good, plans are bad

Gnorning people

Hiii remmy! What did I do??

Ah. I think I get it. Well you seem nice and I'll be happy to talk with you

Sorry for the late reply, am kinda on the run currently..
Little time left for me here, but do you want to exchange Discord? I would like to continue this talk but a little later on as I'm kinda busy and on the outside as well so writing is not easy
If you don't want that it's fine, I'll be on here tomorrow

I just realized how late it is. Holy...
Well... I don't know what to talk about at the moment. I usually just ask random things when I come in here and try to ask about others, yet I somehow always end up talking about myself... I don't know why you would want to talk with me though... Uhh... Hello...¿

No worries. What is your discord? I'll add you on there. I'm not sure who I am however, I'm someone...

It's fine you don't. I have tended to ask about you really. You seem to have an interesting look on things for starters. Hello.

Sure, it's Space Cowboy#0267
Everybody is someone, and you too are someone. And a nice someone as well

Oh... I don't know about my outlooks on things...
I don't really know anything. Uhh... Yeah... I feel weird now... I'm sorry...

Cute and no need to apologize for you haven't done anything wrong.

Chen is dead, Spike. Just drop it.

I was talking just fine earlier. I don't know what to say now. Perhaps I could talk about something. I don't know what however... I'm not sure if I asked you this before, but what is your favorite color? If I have, perhaps you could refresh my memory.

Nothing to worry about. No I don't think you have asked. Green is my favorite. I am not really sure why though.

Oh. Green is a nice color. I know that green is a mixture of yellow and blue. Green is also associated with nature. Such as trees, grass, plants, and whatnot. These are all living things and they all grow and live. In a way, green could represent life itself. I also know that green is associated with wealth. I'm not sure what kind of emotions the color green could express however...

Birb here. No sleep tonight

You seem to know a lot about colors. Do you like reading about that kinda stuff?
How is foot?

A lot better. Not back to 100% just yet. Time will tell

How is night?

No, I just know that all colors represent something and what they represent is associated with that color. I also know that all colors also have emotions associated with them. I actually looked up what emotions are associated with the color green just out of curiosity. Soothing and relaxing are two things. You said that you like it when things are quiet. You could say that you like it when things are green. Things are soothing and relaxing when they are quiet. You have no stress and don't have to worry. You can be green.
My stomach hurts...

No one will talk to you.

cute

Worst case you get a peg leg right?
Today was tiring and tomorrow is shaping out to be the same.
I read about things like that but I forget them usually. I suppose you could put it that way if you like. It does sound nice. Perhaps take some mess?

sup rory

Not much. Not on Discord because VC with IRL friendos.

im sittin in a call and im bored as shit so have fun for both of us

I'm tired and literally can't figure out what you meant to say. It is hurting my head.

Well, I am playing Minecraft. Its pretty boring.

Yeah lol. Did your employer do anything about the manager issue yet?

I got carried away again...
If you're still awake, have this, an old fave.
soundcloud.com/jinsangbeats/bliss-perceptionz

Too many waifu breads

Hiya Rem! How is your night?

That's ok. Maybe you should go rest?
Nope not a thing. It doesn't help that there is going to be an influx of people

Morning everyone. My head still hurts...

Pics are hard

you're up early. at least it seems like you are, i don't keep track of time too well
anyways, hi! how'd you sleep?

Suzu chan!! Hi!

Morning! Have you tried Asprin?
Damn, sounds like your employer really doesn't have their shit together. I presume they are putting you on for more hours instead of promoting you?

Well to promote me I'd have to be able to cook and I just know fries.

I'll listen to it right now. I enjoyed the last thing you sent me. There were even a few other songs that were playing after that sounded really nice.

No, I'm having fun right now. I will sleep later. I should sleep now, but I'm choosing not to. I want to stay awake because I am learning a lot right now even though I can't process most of it and think right now. I will have a dream about it probably. Or maybe I won't. I don't know...

cute bun

Ah I see. I mean if you really wanted a promotion and your bosses have their shit straight they can always put you some training hours.

Hey.
Sleepless but I feel better

Jinsang is a really good artist, give him a listen.
Oh right Soundcloud does that now

I see. It's as good a reason as any to stay up. If I pass out I'm sorry. Sleeping pills knock me out pretty soon probably.

Hey Junko-chan.
Yes, and I'm also drinking more water than usual just to make sure I'm not dehydrated.

I mean I'd want a raise and since I'll come in whenever they tell me really they would lose that option since I'd cost a bit too much to have on with other managers

still a cute bun

In that event you need rest. Try to lie down for a bit.
I feel you on that one, sleeping is hard. Also Rem is cute af

And here I was, thinking you'd only cuddle with me...
I slept fine.

Tru

Thank you for the recommendation. I'm sorry. I'm really tired right now and can't give you a good response. I'm trying to though. I hope it is good enough for you.

I'm sorry if I do too... It is okay if you do though. We all eventually have to sleep at some point. It is inevitable.

did you just wake up?

1 hour ago.

Do you have tea? If so tea with lemon and honey soothes the soul. It'll be sure to help you. In the event that you dont get a drink that isnt a soda or milk and heat it up a lot and just sip on it.
Ah, so it just works out better if you stayed put while they try to get the situation fixed

he wouldn't cuddle me anyways! i was just messing with him ;-;

same time as me, then
almost fucked it up by going to bed too late yesterday

Hot tea with lemon and honey*
>Birb

Heh suppose that's true enough. It still sucks
Soon.
Seems like what is going to happen

Rem a cute
Birb a cute
But we're also all sleepy

Ah, it's fine. A nice response would be "Sorry, I have to sleep now, bye"
So that you can sleep.

Ah, idk how I am gonna fall asleep. I will probably just sleep all day at about 6 am

Tis a thread of cute sleeps. Sleepover!

Yeah. Okay... Hello.

I'm not sleeping until my job is done. I can't give up now.

FUCKING FILE LIMIT

N-no..