Daily reminder for godtards............Your god's fake, your heaven's fake, your hell's fake...

Daily reminder for godtards............Your god's fake, your heaven's fake, your hell's fake, your baby jesus did not exist and his story is nothing more than plagiarism, your religion is a scam designed to separate fools from their money, your preacher is a liar and you are a fool.

Questions?

Show us your cock and asshole

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

Daily reminder that all arguments against god apply equally to the state and you can't be both atheist and statist. Fuck off religious nut.

Holy fuck I'm in deep shit!

Official Thread Retard detected.

>For me it came down to a rejection of what I saw was traditional masculinity. My dad was a “manly man” and he wanted me to play sports and work on cars but I wasn’t really that interested in that. To add to it I was physically weaker and the guys that played sports were not shy about beating the hell out of me just for fun.
>To put it simply I didn’t fit in, I didn’t like the things that the other boys liked and at the time there was this fear that I might be gay because I liked to read books, I hated violence, and loved musicals. After determining that I was heterosexual (despite the insistence to the contrary by the football team) I was in desperate need of a masculine model while still rejecting the masculinity of my father and the bullies at school and still get girls to like me.

Nah. But for the record, thick 7" cawk, unremarkable asshole.

Give one argument that doesn't fit what I said

And I've got two massive 18 inch cocks

Ahh, to be 13 again

Could you re-post that in the form of a question?

The state exists

Buttshattered godtard grimly determined to avoid thinking.

top keks

religion is a mental disorder

>can't form a coherent point?

press "joo" button. quick!

False. The state is just as an invalid concept. If govenment buildings prove the existence of the state, then churches and priests prove the existence of God. Read "the god of atheists" or forever remain a religitard.

You're exactly right. Most of these stupid sheep can't shake off what they are conditioned to.

What if consciousness is the true mental disorder and God is the perpetrator?

If God isn't real how come there are people that were legally dead for a period of time that experienced him

Not to mention that people from different continents that speak completely different languages have almost the same experience

>Mommy made me go to church again today, so I'm going to impotently spout my rage at religion on the internet

You sound like a jew

Daily reminder that no one knows what happens so quit being a cunt and enjoy yourself while you're here

And thus, your Official Thread Retard title is proven. QED.

"Impotent" sounds like a nigger trying to say "important."

Azibbitajibbitaflibbitajib

I like to think they're unevolved

Shaddap dickhead

No, YOU shaddap. Let's all just get along and quit being such little bitches

Not an argument, religitard. Have fun with your worship, paying taxes (tithes) and general celebration of your religion.

ur mom gay

>Questions?
do you have proof for these claims?

Why do you care? To each his own. Some people believe, some not, but only fucking ahteist kids make a big deal about it and sayin that people with different views are stupid

what if atheism is a mental disorder?

Replace god with tooth fairy. Do you still need proof, godboy?

Clueless, the post

not an argument.

you claimed God is fake. can you prove that?

There is no god and heaven as it described by religion, it's all different. The GOD is like a super high universe energy, and you are is who you are right now in this body with this brain, your soul is just a supernatural engine, nothing more, it has no personality and shit, without soul you still will be yourself, but you can't sleep, masturbate and dream. I know it because once my soul left me for a couple of hours and I'm still was alive and well, but couldn't think properly, sleep and fap.

Which god?

It's a bit from both sides, but I agree. There is no answer for either side, so it boils down to "stop liking things I don't like" and that gets old really fast.

No answer for which god?

Come on man, you make us atheist ancaps look bad.

I think something sparked us into existence, but no religious God so I don't subscribe to any religion.

>Daily reminder for godtards............Your god's fake
t. OP

that god

Which one's that? Are you ashamed to name your own god?