So i have been having a series of hyper realistic lucid dreams for the past year or so...

so i have been having a series of hyper realistic lucid dreams for the past year or so. and for some reason i cant shake the feeling that they are real/happening in some other kind of reality. maybe i have reached such lucidity in my dreams that it is indistinguishable from an actual memory... i hate that questions like this will likely never be answered or dismissed as crazy and the research will stop there.

Actually hate when I don't know if a day was real or just a dream. There has been days that I discover that my mind is one day ahead of the calendar. And recalling the past few days I discover that one of them was just a dream, from the moment I wake up to the moment I had to sleep.

my dreams are different than this. when i wake up and remember the dream i can for sure tell what i did in the dream isnt possible within the constraints of this universes laws of physics. but when im having the dream it all seems fine. ive been keeping a dream journal for the better part of ten years and having lucid dreams consistently for about 8 years. but recently the feeling of realness has been growing

the real reason i started this is to see if there is a book/philosopher/ideology that explores this kind of disconnection from realism. and if it can be traced back to any kind of instinct/urge. human kind is fucking crazy, and i hate that in our lifetime we wont even come close to discovering what we/the universe/spacetime/etc is even about

You could actually publish your dreams. I don't know about any investigation related.

Man I am so jealous abut your dreams. All I got are hyper realistic ones, bound to the laws of physics.

lucid dreams that are bound to the laws of physics are by definition not lucid. true lucid dreams are free of realism. my dreams are so varied its hard to describe. most of them i seem to be experiencing a section of life as lived by someone who does not share the same limitations of my reality. its so hard to describe. its like i remember parts of a life that isnt mine, but i feel like they genuinely happened

1. You're not crazy.
2. You're not alone

Mine arent as vivid as your dream. My dreams come to me but things happening to me.
Most recently;
>Dreamed i was the driver in a car crash looking back to my passangers killed and mangled

Riding my motorbike a few weeks later, pulled over to change music. truck in the second land over ends up running up the back end of the car i was riding beside, killing the 4 people.

I also dreamed about myself getting brain cancer a few weeks before my grandfather was diagnosed. And also dreamed i had lung cancer weeks before my grandmother on the otherside of my family had it.

My first dream was when i was about 15;
Before the Christchurch(New Zealand) earthquakes i dreamed i was at my childhood home (which was in christchurch) but i was "noclipping" through the walls and roof floating around as the ground and floor disappeared into nothing. Just black and fire engines and police cars with sirens were swarming around everywhere.

it only makes sense a question of this kind would die in a land of dead memes and regurgitated humor. i hope mankind will one day ask questions that there is no ready answer for... and discuss them. i guess this isnt that day

Anyone here able to reenter their dreams? I been able to reenter my dreams up to three times but hurts my heart every time I do.

my dreams almost never have to do with me. my dreams are not precognition in nature but seen from a completely different view from mine. they dont share any kind of experience that i have ever had, rather, they are mid way through an experience that is in progress. like i somehow see a reality that is different than mine.

the last dream is beautiful

i was looking for experiences similar to mine. but i feel like there are none here. guess i have to try harder. the internet hardly ever produces any answers of any value

i have very similar to you but i cant describe them there are no words to describe what i experience and see. rthe colors i see and shapes dont exist

If I've correctly understood you you're afraid of failing to distinguish reality from dream.
Well there are a bunch of ways to find out if you are in a dream:
1) Try something impossible like "trying to levitate" or "use magic". This either leads to you having a cool addition to your dream or you find out you're actually awake.
2) Remember how you've gotten here. Dreams have no past, reality does.
3) Check if objects behave normally. This is quiet hard and I never managed to use it, but I've read that some people identify dreams by light switches or mirrors behaving oddly.

they are a part of your life. your subconscious, or whatever it is. but it is very well you, and seems to rule those lands (i've summoned it and it had just as much control in the dream as me)

Listen to me when I say I can give you a level up real quick, fuck all the wild tech shit, start dream checking consistently. The best by far is the hands.
Every time you can possibly remember too, count all 10 fingers on your hands, until it becomes habit, and you'll look in dreams as well.
In every dream, your hands are fucked up. Fingers wrapping around each other, 7 one on hand 4 on the other. Great technique

Harlen?

op, if you are in your teens you could be having a psychotic episode
the following questions are to rule out some disorders
what is your age?
do you have little or no interest in sexual interaction?

OP clarify your situation for me? I'm not apart of the elite, but I'm damn sure good at dream world semantics. y'all mothafuckas ever done some superhero shit too? like a punch a crater in the ground?

i have had a consistent reality check i have used for the past 5 years or so. its counting from 1 to 10 on my fingers. my lucid dreams always start with this. numbers and the order they come in are hard to distinguish in a lucid dream. as soon as i see that its off i know im dreaming. ive used this for years. the phenomena i have run into recently is the feeling that what i am experiencing is real. like i somehow know that what is happening in my dream is happening in some alternate universe/reality. this feeling is hard to shake. its like i have felt what i feel in my dreams in some sort of alternate version of me.

im 25,and i lobe me some sex.... with male or female..... im openly bi

love***

i have experienced situations similar to "punching craters" my latest experience with stuff like this is running... if you could call it that even (was more like floating) across a road as fast as i wanted. i realized at a certain point i was dreaming and gained complete control of the speed i traveled and the scenery i passed. was one of the better dreams ive had in the recent past

but it was more than that. its like i realised i was experiencing something that wasn't me.....like i was watching someone do this naturally as if it was normal. its so hard to describe

You aren't in the normal world, that's what lucidity is. Knowing you're in a different space is normal. Your dream recall is impressing .

I've had many experiences where I wasn't the one doing stuff, but as if i was behind another persons eyes looking through glass.any similar?

not the same for me. its like i become the person in my dream. everything i do in that dream makes sense to me, but its not actually "me" (the physical version i know myself as) that experiences these events. i feel like i am seeing different events that are happening to alternate versions of me. like i said i dont know if this is some weird type of disassociation or the like. i am searching for the answer to the questions that i know are unanswerable. and i hate it