/nzg/ - The New Zealand General: cute girl edition :3

/nzg/ - The New Zealand General: cute girl edition :3

Other urls found in this thread:

poll-maker.com/poll1886827x4047471B-53
i.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/news/101359465/wellington-police-identify-body-found-in-car-as-zenith-campbell
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>cute girl edition
>:3
i-is that you IDBro?

Who is the cute girl?

no, sorry ;_;
:3

hey who dunedin here

So who's the guy that was planning the islamic massacre in Chch? Why has that been totally shut down???

wait wtf, explain pls

Dunners reporting.

hello yes we dunedin here
yeah, what?

that was me dude
desu vult
kill muslim!

Who /pukekohe/ tho

A 15 yo dude was in court last week. Name suppressed. Took a car into town was going to run into a crowd then get out and start stabbing people.
Police shut it down. Guy was a muzzie. No details to ever be released. He is 'too young' to get a sentence, but has to be heavily supervised for the next 2 years.

Not surprised many haven't heard of it. It's been buried by most media.

Jesus Christ it’s a lion get in the car

where did that girl go who was posting kik from auckland.

I added them but nothing happened.

I still want a qt3.14 gf

cyclone bingo, also don't die in this storm guys

> Someone says they've lived here 70 years and never seen it this bad
> A boomer complains she doesn't have any power and her roast is only half cooked
> A tree falls over in Levin, makes national news
> Footage of an old maori dude in swandri walking thru waist deep water, carton of waikato on his shoulder. Gives toothless smile and thumbs up to the camera
> Grade one kids speaking to the camera saying how scary the winds have been, probably say some boring bullshit about their dog getting wet too
> Someone says they're lucky to be alive
> Shot of people walking down Lambton Qy struggling to stay upright. Nothing special, could've been taken on three different days last week.
> Wet as fuck reporter at the beach shouting at Duncan Garner who tells her to be safe as she gets blown around
> Dry as fuck reporter at a sunny beach with nothing to say telling Duncan 'the locals are terrified and battening down the hatches'. Not very terrified kids behind him pull faces and do gang signs.
> Couple of pissed uni students in rugby shorts and wife beaters paddle kayaks thru floodwaters. Extra point if they have a random goat in the kayak.
> Hail stones the size of golf balls
> The only fatality is because of shithouse driving. In pouring rain indian taxi driver hits a tree going 120 clicks
> Some able bodied maoris who could look after themselves complaining they've been forgotten about by the council
> Trying to sexy things up tvnz reporter asks Levin Foursquare manager if there has been panic buying. He bluntly says 'no'.

Any more?

Why are id's even gone?

Who's got nudes eh... see if someone here knows any one of them

I'm not surprised the media buried it but fuck, that's fucked up. I'm sure they don't want to cause hysteria or some bullshit but that's something people might want to know about, hey.
kek that's a good list, save that shit for the news tomorrow
>the interislander capsizes

why are ids even gone?

Why are IDs even gone?

>Footage of an old maori dude in swandri walking thru waist deep water, carton of waikato on his shoulder. Gives toothless smile and thumbs up to the camera
I love this country

>> Couple of pissed uni students in rugby shorts and wife beaters paddle kayaks thru floodwaters. Extra point if they have a random goat in the kayak.
Can so see this.

Fuck are you me?

He wuz a good boy he dinna plan nuffin.

Meeee. First year in cumby

poll-maker.com/poll1886827x4047471B-53

you clearly have too much time on your hands

Hamilton nudes?

Don't mention islamic terrorism here mate.

There is a media blackout on that. Just like suicide, it does not exist in NZ.

Someone should do a review on the avondale mosque. Say you got some good explosive vests and RPG's there.

GF died in my car last Sunday. Fuck the cops man. They had my car for a week, stripped it bare, just got back the shell. No timeframe for return of ANYTHING.

Fucking no updates on anything case related.

GF literally dies and they treat you like shit. Also, if you know the cunt that bottled her in Aro Valley. Let the cops know. Cunt needs to go down.

That sucks man.

Can you tell us any more about it?

> Be me
> Lived in Nelson for all my life
> Know the place better than the back of my hand
> Only time I left the island was to go to Auckland
> Storm starts brewing, Rocks Road is closed (as per the usual)
> Haven't made any preparations for the storm AT ALL, not even oiling up my bike
> shellberight.jpg
> Only worry is that I may not be able to work as much due to the rain
> Only hope is that my ex's house gets flooded
> Tfw you're not prepared for or worried about a storm

In my eyes, this storm is just a few days of rainy weather.

With the consistency in this town, it'll only rain for the first half of Tuesday and then Rocks Road will be closed for the next week.

They've gotta do a thorough investigation.
Shit sucks, you must be gutted. But obviously something weird has gone on. They've gotta do the right thing by her and her family.

There is nothing in the news, I would expect a girl getting bottled would be top of the headlines for a day at least?

Google harder. The bottle hasn't yet been made public. Just google unexplained death Aro Valley.

She prob wasn't pretty or rich enough to make the news.

Yeah it made news.
i.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/news/101359465/wellington-police-identify-body-found-in-car-as-zenith-campbell

Depends on what town user's in. If it's Nelson, it would confirm the rumors about a car being swept up on Rocks Road.

A bit late there

Wellington here. Is it supposed to be raining yet?

Fuck mate. Apparently 6-10am tomorrow it's gonna bucket down. 60millimetres in four hours.

Ah yes I saw that article.

That is sad as fuck and should happen to no one.

Did they get a list of everyone who attended? If they got that, it shouldn't be too hard to put the pressure on and find out who did it.

Any first years here going to a hall? Vicfag reporting in

how's everyone's opinion on the new government aye

Yeah but that's the thing. The cops haven't even divulged that level of detail to even her father. Family is totally in the dark on progress.

Useless. Greens are fucked. NZF is only Winnie and he's pissed everyone off, now only 3% surprised labour doing so well but maybe that's the honeymoon period.

That usually means they are on the right track.

They go total silence if it is an open and shut case. But they ask the public and publicize it if they need leads.

Like that biker who killed two people and burned their house down in dunedin recently. Didn't take plod very long there to get a conviction.

They are probably total silence because they are onto who did it or quickly narrowing them down.

If you don't get justice post back here and I will reap the souls of some meth dealers for you.

Could take months. The initial post mortem was pretty inconclusive. Going to have to wait for ages for an official cause of death even. At the very least the cunt needs to go down for assault.

Fake and gay, the media would blow that shit up if it happened. All they have at the moment is this storm

Media doesn't touch muslim stuff here. They don't know how to treat it. It's been only quietly reported.

Make NZ threads great again

anyone in welly? what is up with this shithole, i am literally homeless because i cant find a flat

Yeah. It's shithouse. Fucking students. Piss off to Palmy.

Aussie here. Planning on moving to NZ, probably Nelson next year. I hear from travelers that it's a chill hippie town but occasionally I see a Florida-tier whacky news stories on Facebook. What's the deal?

Nelson's got a good vibe. Excellent beaches, hot summers, lots of forest and there's Abel Tasman NP to explore. Would recommend. It's small though, probably only 60k people.