Summarize your life with an image

summarize your life with an image

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_Cave
youtube.com/watch?v=TR9wswctMTs
psychologytoday.com/blog/your-brain-food/201605/cannabis-the-treatment-psychosis
youtube.com/watch?v=gFogTD0t5kM
alphapub.com/tower-babel
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/317170.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hey, at least it goes upwards...

kinda like this.

does he get skinned at the top of the escalator

i like drinking water too

Not gonna lie, after a night of drinking I love chugging down cold water.

Help

Eggman!

(cause im a pedophile)

This

pretty much me

dude i LOVE bacon

Are you a hooker?

wow dude what an ugly bitch.
my condolences

does anyone else feel like theyre in the fucking matrix

like theres no way this shit is real

You serve champagne on a yacht.
Not bad.

only thing YOU beat is your scale.

borderliner here.
doesn't look much ouch.
pussy

what makes you think its not real?

oh god why is poor kitty cry.
stop :(

hi NSA long time no see lol

yikes

kek saved as amazed-dog.gif

noooooo please :'(

found no image for continously getting a booner in public

Yep that's me, except the weed part cause i'm poor and haven't found job yet.

oh god no please... poor kitty...
shit why do you do this to me :'((

whatchu mean long time no see?

I am seriously all of this except the prozac.

Pretty much this

oh right you see me all the time.

I just want to see it all burn.

I summarize with ya too

>the succ

no prozac and weed but alcohol and I go to gym 3 times a week

maybe there is hope for me :|

just the odds of everything happening like it did

>we are the only ones out here
>no other life exists anywhere we can talk to
>everything is moving away from each other at insane speeds
>no purpose or direction in anything you do
>life ends just like it started

you would be insane to think that once you die itd be any different than before you were born

there will just be nothing

/b shitposting army standard day.

Can relate.

Yes, and you are onto something, user. Question everything, and you will see everything change. You carry the light to show you the way within you. And, it is from within that the outside will transform. You will awake one day, it is only a question of when. See you on the other side, Neo. And remember, you are not alone, though it may seem so.

Tears on my eyes. What a sadfag I'm. Still feeling.

Deep

i remember what it was like to feel nothing, i was conscious for a second before i snapped into reality, my first memory ever

what did he mean by this

if you question everything you will slowly become insane

Fuck you all with kindness

I mean, if we were im a simulated reality it would be an easy awnser to why we're the only civilization in th galaxies we've mapped.

This.

Literally me.

i recon this is more accurate, you have to be at the very bottom of the barrel to be doing drugs , drinking and not excersing like a faghetti.

some men do

How do you define sane? Is the world you see sane? When you walk through the world, do you feel that you are part of a sane, reasonable world? Do you feel that you are sane? Perhaps to question everything is to find true sanity, true peace, and oneness?

I offer you Plato's allegory of the cave:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_Cave

If all you have seen is insanity, how could you recognize it as insane? You must first shine a light in the dark, before you can begin to find your way. To question is to strike a spark in the darkness. You must use that spark to light a torch, so that you may look upon the horrors you think you see, and recognize them as but shadows.
We mistake shadows for truth, and we allow ourselves to fear these shadows. Shine the light on their source, and you will see the smiling face of love, welcoming you as a lost brother.

You must paddle through the fog to reach the other side of the river. To idly sit in the fog is the same as to turn back. Keep paddling, user.

if you want to know if this world is sane or not look at a plane or a helicopter as it flys past

This I stopped for a bitt but I'll slip back at some point

Do something worthwhile, user.

I actually am right now, but I'll keep trying so I don't start again.

i want to be average joe

... Fuck.

I feel ya. All it took was near death experience to drop me from suicidal alcohol to functional alcohol. I'd recommend it.

I'm assuming you could probably throw some coke and alcohol in that pit too.

Pretty much all this but the no social interaction and adding in all the booze. My gf is possibly the only thing keeping me kinda sane

Me vs life, life shits on me. I sit there flipping everyone off while posting on the chan.

I need a new heart. Pretty much everything revolves around that, that's my life.

how fat are you

WUT

gimmie tttrips

yes to all but weed because im not a complete faggot

This.

sause?

>Miles to go before I sleep

Would bang

>borderliner here.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

god bless

delet

seconds from disaster

I wish I could do ANY of that stuff, but unfortunately my life is actually fucked up

She's cardboard, right?

Symbolic as fuck!

Do you believe in destiny?

destiny is just a stripper in vegas

this picture turned me off asians for like a decade

Try schizophrenia stephen u wank stain

smoke pot

Yeah I’m always tired because...omg. It all makes sense now

kinda looks like the iceman serial killer

That's a dude.

>checked

we all know that

"I have known many gods. He who denies them is as blind as he who trusts them too deeply. I seek not beyond death. It may be the blackness averred by the Nemedian skeptics, or Crom's realm of ice and cloud, or the snowy plains and vaulted halls of the Nordheimer's Valhalla. I know not, nor do I care.

Let me live deep while I live; let me know the rich juices of red meat and stinging wine on my palate, the hot embrace of white arms, the mad exultation of battle when the blue blades flame and crimson, and I am content.

Let teachers and philosophers brood over questions of reality and illusion. I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content."

--Conan the Barbarian

weed gives me energy, u guys are fucking weird

they know

no

Social interactions cause problems 80% of the time. So avoiding problems has now become s problem? How predictable

youtube.com/watch?v=TR9wswctMTs

That's how it started

What a nise ducc.

>summarize your life with an image

bullshit

Duc

delete this before it starts intergalactic war

You're hilarious
Alcohol abuse gave me chronic hallucinations and I'm in love with one of them......so idk try harder?

it already started
Richard bought a tank

What game is this?

Me

biologically cannabis via the endocannbinoid produces the opposite effects of schizophrenia (a split mind) by strengthening the mind body connection. anyone who ever said weed is schiz is a fucking autistic brainwashed retard that doesnt know fucking shit

What game it this?

when niggers die from cancer

I used to kinda enjoy weed but when I turned about 21 it started giving me mad paranoia. Kept smoking for 4 years until I finally realised it just wasn’t for me anymore.

yeah thats enough internet for today

She tripping, masturbating or autistic?

I had a feeling it was based on a classic

I'll let my psychiatrist know your opinion shall I

There is literally no picture, that can summarize how awesome my life is....so here's a picture of a cat.

die nazi scum

I always lose my shit when the robot put it's hands on top of it's head.

fuck you, stop posting crying cats!
whoever came up with this shit is a faggot! i don't like it!

biology isnt an opinion, talk about your gender assoicative identity disorder too foxkun

associative

Beautiful.

psychologytoday.com/blog/your-brain-food/201605/cannabis-the-treatment-psychosis

Crazy Cat lady / queer detected

*Record scratch* freeze frame
>Yep that's me I bet you're wondering how I got into this predicament

try a slipped disc and degenerative rheumenoid arthritus, same effect, cannabis cures

Whats up with all these vids of chinese not caring about eachother? Does it have something to do with the "Someone else will do it" mentality that comes with high population? Either way running someone over is a bit more than "not caring".

>this_is_your_humanity_on_communism.jpg

Jesus fucking christ.
That's it, I'm convinced the world is a bad place now.

storeee?

>psychologytoday.com/blog/your-brain-food/201605/cannabis-the-treatment-psychosis
Holy shit, there's GROWING EVIDENCE?
I guess I'll just smoke 4 blunts a day and assume that the voices in my head means its working

Scary part is that I used to be just like you, an underage b& who thought that weed can literally not harm a person. Smoked all day every day for years, but seriously that guy has "growing evidence". Funny that if you type in cannabis and schizophrenia on google most of the results say that they're linked. There's obviously a lot of controversy. Which is one of the reasons I took so much of it that I blew my mind.

You could always just ask a guy who has schizophrenia if the voices and visual hallucinations get way way way worse when he smokes weed. Short answer: Yes it does. It makes it way worse.

Source?

theres volumes of research done on it, you're just aretarded cunt who fell for the meme now go take your phizar pill you retarded piece of subhuman shit fuck cunt like i care how weak and fucking pathetic you are

for one, theres no such fucking thing as voices, get control of your own mind, your body, which cannabis can help with, research is saying people with schiz have been tested and its helping them so yeah you are misattributing your shit to the pot, more likely ur a little bitch sitting there paranoid and fearful as fuck about a cop ramming his 4 inch gun up your ass and thats what is making you worse, fuck outta here

whats more likely is ur too fucking weak to go through the process of confronting yourself because of the layered distortions youve built up in your life (alphahub tower of babel pdf learn more), too fucking stupid to go through the list of shit and wrongs and guilt you need to confront to regain control, to fucking stupid to know the process, to fucking indoctrinated and controlled by faux institutions to genuinely heal, yeah man, stay on ur fucking pills, dont ever mention me

Remember when Tobacco was good for you and there were studies that show it? Good times.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFogTD0t5kM

My guess is that the pharmaceutical companies just realized it could be profitable so now they have just "discovered" some new properties of something they had previously been against.

pfizir

alphapub.com/tower-babel

click read now or dont like i give a fuck im off got something better to do

same money that said smoking cigs is good for you said pots bad

yes

But now there is backlash against tobacco, got to get people on something else.

not now.. science is science... cigs have always been bad for you .. carcenogenic.. the rst of it, cannabis is the opposite, heals and grows since dawn of time wont change tomorrow regardless pub sentiment

jiddu krishnamurti profoundly sick society no meassure of health to be well adjusted to such

Delicious with plum sauce (orange is a tad too acidic imho)

>Neurological biochemical analysis and behavioral tests carried out on the animals showed that only the genetically susceptible mice developed schizophrenia-related changes after being exposed to cannabis.
>medicalnewstoday.com/articles/317170.php

>theres no such fucking thing as voices
damn son I've never heard something as retarded as this

No mate, hallucinations aren't about feeling good about yourself, nor will your 4 step program to confront yourself make them go away

I mean......you know you're wrong yeah? None of that shit is going to make chronic hallucinations go away. Fucking hippie bullshit like is might work on depression, but I don't have depression, I have a room is full of cartoon characters who only I can see. What you're saying is like saying that you need to confront the ghosts and make peace with them so they will return to the grave. Are you starting to see how retarded you sound?

Happy birthday user

Its a dude

mice vs humans, guess which one you are

retard the post

>what happens if you are too stupid to break them in the middle

ye pingerz cunt

Well not really. From what I understand it is because of the way accidents are dealt with over there. It is customary for the person at fault in an accident to pay for all medical expenses and pay the family some too as a "sorry". Why people that are bystanders are not helping is do to fear of the same thing. If you stop to help you are taking responsibility for what happened so no one bothers. As for her being ran over a second time, the driver was probably not paying attention.

she attracted earth too fast.

holy shit this is amazing

it's just china.
something i'll never understand.

>confronting yourself will make you not schizophrenic anymore
retard the post

What kind of dog is that

Dark Souls 3

I’m sorry I will keep you in my prayers

Insurance fraud

they aren't crying its an eye infection

at local shelter infrequently they have the "crying" kittens separate from the normie ones, its pretty sad as they don't always make it

EGGY