On/Off and more of her

On/Off and more of her

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/organizer/359147/lellen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not

post one of your favorite pics of her?

I have to say this duo is one of my faves.

That is pretty tops. Without getting too personal, anything fun you can say about her (that you've found out)?

Well, she's very much a nerdy geeky type.

heh, nice. so much better knowing what's under that sweater.

that's a tight looking pussy

Quite so

more?

No sry

any story/info on her ?

It wasn't really, you could stick both your hands in there and give her a round of applause

If you were the one inquiring about the Kate and Jacob couple by the same photog, I've done my best but there doesn't seem to be anything available for free out there. There's quite a few galleries of them on the erotica site, if you feel like getting a membership for it.

College girl tries out modeling for a year or so, ends up doing a bunch of erotica, solo and with her partner at the time. Found her on an erotica site and been a fan ever since.

damn that's a great on/off

what site? must be some vids of her.

Sure is

No vids, site is only pics.

gf

gf

mmm got any more of her?

nice, more

She can't suck dick worth a shit

More?

love this chick

I long for the day I see someone I know on a thread like this.

love the pic on the right especially

nice....can't tell if that's her bf in the background, or one of the photography crew lol

Don't know what it is, but something about her face makes me think she is russian.

Definitely her bf, didn't even notice him there until you pointed it out heh.

wish there were more penetration pics of her

Same, most of the images of them copulating are at the wrong angle to show it.

exgf

Probably creative decision-making on her part, she seemed to want to showcase her oral performance the most.

sounds plausible, though not sure why she wouldn't get at least one good shot in of it

on

Maybe it was just that her and her bf didn't have sex in those positions under the camera. Of course we have some anal penetration, at least.

I think you're probably right between those two answers. Still, kinda a shame we can't see as well as these others. The anal shots are the best of action.

Yeah, gotta be thankful for what we got.

well, and in that pic we get a nice view of her pussy lips besides the anal penetration.

Pics like this one are great too, taken while she licks her guy's cum off her hand.

oh yeah :) any of his cum on her stomach?

This set is as close as we get, I'm afraid.

Across all the sets, she gets cum in her mouth twice, once on her face, once on her chest and once on her ass that I've seen; most of the sets don't show an obvious cumshot.

ok, thanks. I forgot there's this.

got any of the ass?

Not much to see but this is about the best view there is of it.

cool, thanks.

name?!

thanks for the upgrade :)

Sure thing. I will have to retire soon unfortunately, long day ahead.

So it turns out I know this chick very well.

She's from Mississippi, loves pikachu.

Indeed

link?

Yeah, I will too. One last request then.

Milf slut

link??

Is there a full download of her stuff somewhere? Tried to get nudes from her years ago but never happened

she got a southern accent?

Not really, but her mom does.

name??

No prob, feel free to hit me up on IF sometime.

There's quite a bit here

imagefap.com/organizer/359147/lellen

Nice, got more?

more

She was easy to find on facebook lol

thanks user.
great pic, got more?

No nudes unfortunately

I'll take clothed pics.

No worries, underwear or swimwear is fine too.

how old is she now?

Thanks dude. I'm curious to know where that first one came from, had not seen it previously.

Oh nice [and not the user you're addressing, but] hadn't seen this one before either. Great shot.

That's cause she sent them

Gotcha, please continue. Were you aware that she'd done erotic modeling before tonight?

nice.

I had NO clue. She always put on a bit of a prude persona in a way. Which was irionic cause her bf (eventual husband) in those pics is at the complete opposite end of the spectrum.

I know she did try her hand at (normal) modeling cause she had posted those pics on FB before.

What do you think of her stuff from what you've seen now? How did you get her to send you those other pics? Sorry to be all questions, first time conversing with someone who knows her heh.

heh, well all these have to be fun to see then ;)

Yes. Im pretty excited. I know a few people who will have their minds blown tomorrow as I did today.

Do you still keep in touch with her?

This is so exciting we aren't even mentioning the trips dubs trips just now heh

almost quads there too; great shot

So much for sleep heh, it can wait.

any more pics with face?
heh, I'm right with you there

I dont keep in touch anymore. Our group of friends had a big falling out after her and her husband split. He cheated on her with her borther's fiance...it was crazy. But then she went kinda crazy after.

I have some more stuff but I need to reboot. I'll brb

I heard about that too, what a punk. we'll keep the thread going in the meantime, not gonna run out of her anytime soon heh.

another trips. I love the circular tan line from her bikini here and in a few other pics like this one

Yeah, its a nice touch.

here she's got quite the waistband mark...what was she wearing just before this pic?

what really sucks is I found a video on ML a few years ago and saved the extension...among a bunch of other non-related ones. Went back and it seems to have 404'd. I was never 100% sure it was her cause of how she always acted so prude...but now I think there is a good chance it was.

It was her in front of her webcam getting naked, basically.

first letter of her first name?

nice

You're joking right? her name is in a bunch of the pics one of you is posting...and it's in that gallery that was posted earlier.

Awesome, keep em coming. Btw is it perhaps this video? I found it and couldn't be sure either but I saved it, could probably find you a link.

ah, thought it was a stage name

That is 100% NOT her.

How did you get her to send you these pics? I recognize that cam and background heh.

Ah cool, good to know. What was the ML extension if you don't mind sharing?

wow, any more?

Some she sent to me cause I'd ask. Some she sent to another mutual friend, and he sent them to me.

I don't know what the extension was. I saved it in a list of a bunch of extensions...and a bunch of them are 404 now. Sucks

how old is she now?

Kinda reminds me of a very young Eva Green.

Dang, that's too bad. And I see that all too familiar birthmark by the bottom strap, heh.

Not him but from what I've uncovered, around 28.

What can you remember about the video, any particular details?

28 sounds about right. She was a few years younger than the rest of us.

In the video shes wearing a tshirt just chatting online with someone. I dont think there was sound. She eventually gets topless, and then naked. Maybe walks away and comes back? I think she also stands up on her chair at one point.

Any guesses how long it was? Was she wearing glasses? Color of tshirt?

less than 10 minutes probably. Glasses...maybe. She does wear them IRL.

anyone got some asian on off?

Anything on the background, other details you can think of? Again sorry to ask so many, I'm attempting to find it.

These are most appreciated, cheers

how old was she in most of these pics?

Either you post her around a lot, OP, or you're full of shit. I'm hoping it's the former. I have a ton of her from all over the web.

23ish if she's 28 now.

it was kinda like a living room. windows to the right, room extended to the left. Super helpful I know

Every little bit helps, I'll see what I can dig up.

I'm blown away that everyone knew about this before me! Also, her name is definitely not Michelle. I also wonder if she knows how widespread her stuff is.

Anyone know how it got online in the first place?

ooo...wedding pic and nude ;)

Michelle7-erotica.com is the name of the website she's plastered on, not her name. Lots more cuck and wife sharing stuff on that site. One of my faves.

Check the bottom of that pic of his and you'll have your answer, heh.

they call her Lyndsey on the website

fuck that's a good collage

Heh thanks

anyway to see things that are 404 now...like though web archive or such?

Yeah possibly.

nice pic

are you the one making the combo pics? With the stuff from her FB?

Yeah, also tumblr and IG finds.

Heh, too funny. Do you also know her IRL? Like, what's your connection/how'd you find out her personal info?

For a supposed prude she's not shy about sharing intimate pics heh, got any stories or anything you've heard to share?

Don't have any connection to her, just happened to become a fan after seeing her on the erotica site, managed to backtrack her in search of more.

Yeah, funny that...she's a bit of an enigma in that way I suppose.

I imagine this was all done/setup/pushed by her bf/husband at the time. He's hyper sexual, and has quite an interesting sexual history, swings both ways kinda thing. I know she dealt with some mental shit, like he'd say she was gaining too much weight and I think it messed with her head. I think she really wanted to make him happy, so I can see how this might have all come about.

I know she wouldn't have sex with him before they got married, so the way she got around it and rationalized it was by having anal sex instead lol.

Another story we always laughed about was apparently one time she was asleep and he started jerking it on the side of the bed and nutted all over her face/glasses which woke her up.

She had also told us at one point about how self conscious she was of her pussy lips, cause they were 'too big' as far as she was concerned. Gotta say, they're pretty nice

That really is a shame about him, although at the same time we're reaping the benefits. Now we can see why maybe she didn't want pussy sex to be seen in the sets lol.

Been unsuccessful so far in the vid hunt, unfortunately you'd have to be watching over my shoulder or something i think heh.

That actually explains a lot. I wondered why we don't have any shots of penetration except anal...I guess that's what they did in the shoot then, with anything else being more implied penetration. Secondly, there's some nice pussy shots, but not as many as I expected, so I can see she's a bit shy about it. So is this the first time you've seen her pussy?

Somebody has her images saved

Yeah, it's the first time I've seen her naked, at all

I heard something about that being the case with the Kate and Jacob model couple too, that she was a virgin so no penetration shots. Pretty interesting she's do erotica shoots though.

I found it in 2014/2015...i dont know when it was uploaded though

She doesn't have the smallest pussy lips, but I think they're nice

I'll keep looking, best bet might be a forum thread dump but that's going to be a lot of hours of manual searching... Any more pics for us?

I think they were started to be uploaded around 2010, so probably taken 2009/2010

Anybody have individual pics??

I think it was one of these...but all 404 now
6a43e7d
04E34E6
7E5BC65
A7DA5A6
EFC8557

oh my fault, you meant the vids...I meant the nude pics

got this one in color?

Or from this one

I'm nearly out I think, but I'm getting an old phone that should have some more stuff on it

Stay tuned

thanks

Heh you rock

Sure thing. We're gonna have to start up a new one soon heh

here, a dedicated thread to her...on/offs of all varieties can finish this one, as soon as the user with her pics sees the new thread for just her