How do I pick up women?

How do I pick up women?

Lift with your legs not with your back

Your mom.

HURR DUDRRR LOOKO AT ME IM RETARDED!!!!!
Bro I'm not talking literally! Metaphorically! You probably can't even pronounce that word.

confidence is everything with business, and women.

Western women? A crane is recommended.

Haven't you figured out we're mocking you?

just ask
seriously

Befriend female coworkers, tease them a bit as a joke, touch them in a very minor way very quickly, if they're receptive they'll touch you back, then just ask them out. That's it.

Am woman.
I wholeheartedly agree with this.

yee sure

thats nice thank you. Now may I see your tits?

So stay a virgin. I don't give a shit.

First step.

Bend at the knees

Fuck you and your shitty jokes about America. It's a better country than whatever shithole you're in, so stop exaggerating.

A forklift will work in most cases.

ah cmon

It starts with a smile. If they smile back thats your cue. Compliment them. Notice something about what they are wearing. Their nails, hair, boots, whatever. If they know you noticed something special about them or whats on them. it tells them you are paying attention. After that its easy. Just talk about what you like, share some stories. Get to know them.

its not that hard. Works for me.

Don't ask me.

I don't bother with this shit.

With a body bag

u go poopsmoke butthash with them, it'll get them high as shit nigger and make them wet
so u can go 2 poontown bra

Like a six pack, unless a fork lift is required, then I usually use my truck with the cattle racks on it.

>ITT
>niggers tonguing anuses

You need to stay within your league.
So you probably need to pick up women with a forklift.

How many 50 pound bags of flour does it take to find the wet spot, murika? And do you find more than one

shut ur nigger whore nigger mouth u niggerlover

go to club and start dancing next to a slut then ask if she wants a drink spike her lead her out to a taxi go home while shes talking to the fairies and get "in like flynn" as in rape her.

What ya gonna do if I don't key board warrior

It's not just an American problem, it's all Western women.

200lb sacks of fat, cellulite, depression, debt, VD and rotten personalities.

I caught yellow fever out of necessity.

That's obvious. What kind of women would want to be with a man who hadn't been de-glanned yet. I knew guy in college who still had his, picked up this 9/10 cheerleader only to be laughed right out of her dorm when she saw what he had in his pants. The next day he got de-glanned and they have been a couple ever since. I think back to it ever time I see his FB feed.

>you must chop your dick off to get a woman
Must be a third-world religious thing.

Show her a rekt thread on Cred Forums shell be suckkng your dicc in no time

Have you had any luck with women?

I managed to do it with a crowbar and a donut tied to a fishing rod

Only had about 40.

Then surely you have been de-glansed too.

Grab them by the pussy

Nope. One thing my idiot mother did right.

She preferred to engage in less obvious forms of child abuse and torture.

I seriously doubt you have had sex with any female without being de-glanzed. Post a picture of your dick faggot.

No. Your opinion isn't worth anywhere near that much.

If you aren't as confident to just go to one and talk to her, don't do it. It will just kill all you selfsteem.

First find something you really like, some activity you enjoy, sports, games, lectures, reading, whatever.

Second you need to force yourself to enter a social group that likes the same thing. A team, a debate group, a fandom, whatever, just a gathering of people with whom you can talk about the thing. Hopefully some girls will be there

Third find a girl that you kind of like, avoid trying with any crush, you aren't there yet. This girl has to be someone that you like as a friend, currently single and that also like the thing you are interested, she is probably a little chubby and you don't find her completely attractive. But go out with her, as friends. Now if you can enjoy the time with her, take it to the next step and date her. Even if you aren't completely attracted to her. This is important, since you aren't crazy about her you will be able to be yourself. If you can't really stand her, seek another. Just remember that depending on group size, if you are a jerk to her when you move on, you may kill your chances whit other girls in the group. Just cut your time with her in little parts until you only see each other on the group.

Cont...

Cont...
Two things can happen now.
Either you find yourself feeling actual attraction for this chubby girl. In which case congratulations you now have to ask her to be you girlfriend. Do It, it will be worth it and you will enjoy it, trust me.
In the other case, you just don't get to a point where the chubby girl is actually attractive, if you two are dating, keep it for 2 or 3 months and end it. It will be hard and you may have to be a jerk about it. But in the long run, it's the best. If you don't feel the need to share something funny with her as soon as possible, it's not going to work. It's possible to work things out to keep the relationship if you want, but you need to tell her that you feel that something is missing and if she would like to continue dating work something out or just end it there.

If you are no longer seeing the chubby girl, you may repeat the same process with other chubby girl

In some cases you may actually feel more confident after the first chubby girl, don't trust this feeling. You need to repeat this process at least three times.

You either will fall for a one of the chubby girls, or continue dating.

After a few chubby girls, you may have the necessary selfsteem to actually approach a crush.

If that is the case, you will feel nervous yet relaxed, there will be a fiscal reaction to talking to your crush, but your mind will be clear. Try a simple conversation.

If that is not the case, you talked to your crush to early and need to grind more experience.

And so on, until you either are above crushes and now just find women attractive. Or a chubby girl has won your heart.

Extra: is not completely necessary that the "chubby girl" is actually chubby, she just needs to be below what you consider attractive. Maybe has an odd face, or something.

>HURR DUDRRR LOOKO AT ME IM RETARDED!!!!!

You're the one asking shitty advice. If you have to ask how to interact with women in such a way that they're not disgusted with you, you should start with the basics of socialization.