Round #2. Yet another Republican is calling for gun control. This is the second story I've seen since last night...

Round #2. Yet another Republican is calling for gun control. This is the second story I've seen since last night. It's the domino effect. Republicans will one-by-one support gun control. Get rekt Cred Forums.

Ohio Gov. John Kasich, is calling for gun control, and removed pro gun section from website.
cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2018/02/pro-gun_section_scrubbed_from.html

From last night:
Mr. Hoffman, a prominent Republican donor issues ultimatum on assault weapons

>“I will not write another check unless they all support a ban on assault weapons,” he wrote. “Enough is enough!”
nytimes.com/2018/02/17/us/prominent-republican-donor-issues-ultimatum-on-assault-weapons.html

Sandy hook
Nothing happened
Nothing will happen
If something happens, I'll dominos someone a medium pizza.

>Governor with ideas on the white house
yeah m8 this is just posturing.

I think something did happen, Obama put in a bill making it harder for the mentally ill to obtain guns. Trump repealed that. Also, Reps never spoke out before like this. Mr. Hoffman donated millions, he's done until something is done with guns and he's calling on others to do the same(which they are). And a Rep gov., callling on Trump to "lead" in this? Psh, forget about it, it's over.

Americans, specifically the white ones, are more than willing to give up children's lives if it means they get to keep their "second amendment right". They'll do this despite the government having the entire military on their side. The right to bear arms to overthrow a corrupt government is the second amendment. The truth is they just like their guns more than the lives of people. Nothing will change.

It's finally happening this time. The universal hatred of Trump has emboldened the anti-gun lobby. Repubs will force gun control now. Trump will sign anything as long as they promise not to prosecute him for collusion with Russia. He'll be a well behaved puppet for the next two years until he can be replaced with a real president.

They're ridiculous. Are majority of americans autistic, their "special interest" being guns? It seems so.
>Nothing will change
I disagree.

He can't be elected:
>He's a Russian agent
>He's down in the polls
>Russia hacked election
>Not my President
He wont last episodes:
>One month
>Three months
>Six months
>One year

Wew-lad, you ANTIFAggots never learn.

>He really thinks that after Sandy Hook, ANYTHING will change.

The line was crossed many times a long time ago. Its gonna be another 50-100 years before all the old idiots die and the young idiots die. Then and only then will the country realise they MIGHT have issues. Fuck I'm glad I don't live there.

What are you going off about? Did you even read the OP, you retard?

Republicans used to be for gun control too. Even the NRA was for sensible gun control. Fully auto weapons were banned in Reagan's presidency.

The extreme gun nut culture only really started to come up in the late '90s, and it is on its last legs.

Kasich has openly stated that he was considering changing parties. troll harder

>Ignores Mr. Hoffman
He's a registered Rep. A fucking GOVERNOR you retard. Try harder.

False.

Not going to happen. Gun tragedies are just masturbatory material for US politicians.

The road blocks to reform are far too many and too strong. Yeah, some GOP are for gun control but some dems aren't. There's also a powerful lobby against gun-control, a large and powerful arms and ammunition manufacturing and sales industry to contend with, and we have a 2nd Amendment that 2/3rd of the states legislatures would need to vote against for anything substantial to happen.

Not going to happen.

>Not going to happen
It's definitely going to happen. Americans are sick of school shootings. It's fucking barbaric.

If we wake up the day after Election day this November and there is still a Republican majority in the House and Senate, then Americans do not want gun control and want Trump to remain President.

If there is a Democrat majority in the House and Senate then it's fake news and Russian hackers have messed with the election.

>Americans are sick of school shootings.
They really aren't. I'm an American and I think it's barbaric but I also still think people should be able to own guns. Many feel the same way as me. Many people feel stronger than I do about it. It's a minority who think we should do away with guns. At most, we'd get stronger checks on how and who gets guns.

Only half of america though, republicans masturbate themselves silly with every new gunshot victim

Republicans are BTFO.
Unless this is their plan. They're all going to pretend to be pro gun-control to remain the majority. Still, not going to happen.

My views are closer to Dem than GOP but you're out of touch if you think gun control is going to be a swing issue in the election. The Dems might try to make it an issue but that's because they're out of touch and struggle to learn from their mistakes.

sure kid

weak

If you see an R calling for gun control you can bet his name is in a sealed indictment. It's the dying thralls of a global beast. Bye bye (((clowns)))

Anyone who still considers themselves a rep or dem is mental. disassociate yourself for a minute and look objectively at what's going on around you. Stop falling for the devisive speach. Don't vote for anyone who tries to divide us. We're all in this together and if we don't start working together this country will fail as those who would divide us desire.
=|= S. leBoof