Make /b good again

Make /b good again.

Sup /bros. It's nicole again.

For those who missed out last time im posing as a 15 yo on skout and baiting pedos.

On Saturday i sent 6 pedos to one resturant all under a table booked for nicole. And another pedo came to a bar i was at later that night and i chris hanson'd his ass.

Here we go again

Bump for interest

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/4PBucsR
legalaid.qld.gov.au/Find-legal-information/Relationships-and-children/Relationships/Having-sex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Bamp

Bump

Bumperino

Bomp

Bemp

Bumped

Blamp

Bimp

discordapp.com/invite/4PBucsR
join my discord and lets talk about it

bump

bump

bumpy bump

Glad an OP can somewhat deliver still in Cred Forums
>tfw last post of the night

Burrp

OP is a raging faggot

Hope you bait your dad you faggot..
Also good work

Bimp

bump

im gonna sit here for a while and watch this while having pizza, go get them op! also can you elaborate on what happened last time please

Lets see wut u got

First guy got cold feet.

Moved on to bext potential pedo

OP, please post more, I'm interested in how they swing the conversation around or how you get them baited. I want to laugh at the pedos. This shit's boring.

Could be a decent guy told you to watch out then bounced

this. /b is boring as fuck lately. this has caught my interests

bump

want to put together a raid? Report Trump to the FBI or some shit?

Checked

We can do this. Raid, and report directly to Mueller

Not Trump, he's too direct. Maybe John F. Kelly

Ok bois he's not biting, I'm now going for nudes.

Is anyone in here genuinely opposed to fucking 15 year olds?

bump

I'm out, if anyone has interest in this I'm looking forward to seeing John F. Kelly get investigated for pedophilia by the FBI.

5-12 y/o only

he ded

Take that back. This guys just took bait.

Post more

Ok /b. What do i do? Send him to a police station? Or does anyone else have a suggestion?

toast this sick fuck

why do you do this to men? getting laid is hard and these men take what they can get. do this to a woman who will never struggle to get anything because she has a vagina

sage

ask him if he uses protection

Get him to send noods

Golddd
Craig buddy you just got assraped

Fucking phony
This is not op this is some other fag

Newfag spotted

ask him where he lives

4*

bumperino

Fuck off, they can fuck women over 18. In most states it's 17.
No excuses for knowingly fucking an underage girl

what u mean send to the police!? We thought u gonna fucking Chriss Hansoning his ass! LOL

You're a terrible troll you haven't even told him how old you are and yet you're going to send him to a police station for hitting on you. Seriously KYS

>acts like a horny slut
>pretend age is pretty much adult, and legal in civilized countries
>hurrdurr muh pedos

boooooooring

>*4
Noted

I don't think people are even against 12 year olds

Send him a pic of chris hansen, nothing else.
Watch him not respond bc he's too busy nuking the hard drive

told him "she" is 16

That's likely a fake profile. You'll be getting fake nudes

Read the thread faggot.
He asked to pick me up, will send him driving 25km to end up pulling outside a police station i give him the address to

who cares? women peak at 15, its not my fault if the law cock blocks men from fucking girls at their peak.

Get some private info, then send these pics to his family

16 is practically an adult and is even legal in most places these people aren't even pedophiles retard

>women peak at 15
The majority of men would say 17-22.
Just admit you like young girls, faggot. Why justify it on Cred Forums.

dumbass this is not a child, women have an adult body at 14. i lost my virginity with a 15 year old when i was that age, youre just entrapping innocent men. fuck you

don't you think it might be good for teens who don't necessarily have a good amount of self esteem to be loved like the most beautiful woman around?

If there's something op should've learned from the last time it was that age of consent is 16 in Australia
This is not op

Pedo alert

You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain

you seriously need to think about what you just said.

Do you even know what a child is in the eyes of the law? They are not innocent lol

>Fuck off, they can fuck women over 18. In most states it's 17.
>one or two year difference
You sound so fucking stupid trying to sound right when you know you're failing as a troll by pretending to be a fully grown woman.

>preddy doggy people
bro

He's right according to the proper definition of pedophile. You need to read a dictionary.

Refer to

he's not claiming to be 16, you fucking retard. Read the thread

This

You did none of this last time, you're a fuckwit. OP is fag

As if anyone has to justify their actions to you.

Bump

Sorry /bros no ones biting hard tonight. I'll post these threads when ever im bored. That last one went for 5 threads and we baited bare pedos. If one responds I'll be back.
If not
Til next time

the law determines what is right or wrong? if you're OP, you're entrapping people which might even be illegal in certain places. so eat shit.

>pic related, this is a 14 year old WOMAN

This is old content, op is full of shit

Seems like a lot of people trying very hard to defend these guys who like underage girls. OP is claiming to be under the legal age of consent. If you even think these guys are innocent or right in any way, you need to seriously reconsider your life.

The only one retarded here is you, you slackjawed faggot.

wait.... did you just say using the law was wrong, then warn him he could be breaking the law? Are you really this fucking stupid?

the law doesn't determine what is ethical. the most devastating humiliations i've had were all legal, most of them occurred in school which is an environment devised by the law

OP claims to be on QLD Australia, age of consent is 16. Last time OP fagged out and reckons he got a "pedo" when OP clearly stated age as 17 and said pedo was actually anticipating a completely legal (if a lil creepy) rendevouz. OP is faggot

kys op

His pp is in Thailand (can tell by Chang beer)
He is for sure a dirty sex tourist.

It's 16 if the other partner is between 16-18. If you're over 18 its illegal to fuck anyone under 18. And i posed at being 16 nearly 17

OP is a fag

Sound like you are arguing for lower consent ages then friendo. Good luck with that.

Stay away from my kids.

Keked very hard.

Learn to read cunt (one of many govt references you can find):

legalaid.qld.gov.au/Find-legal-information/Relationships-and-children/Relationships/Having-sex

Also, only times someone over the age of 18 can't have sex with someone over 16 but under 18 is when the legal adult is in a position of guardianship or authority or if the 16-17 is legally incapable of providing consent i.e. intoxicated.

Know the law, stop spreading mistruths and get educated.

Cunt.

OP is faggit

Thanks for the info /bro. Next time I'll pose as a 14yo.

Now, back to the trap thread you go

Fuckin dumb cunt kys

absolute mad lad!

Keep up the good work user

Cred Forums sure has changed

it's 14 in switzerland. your ethical standards are very geographically specific

When you think about it, laws are just there because people usually can't figure out what is right or wrong by themselves when it really matters. If there weren't sick people raping children or mentally manipulating them we wouldn't even need age restriction laws. Tells you something about the culture in the US, people don't care what's right or wrong anymore, as long as it's not punishable by law you're not doing anything wrong, and people will abuse the law just so they can feel victimized again and get some attention. Think for yourselves people.