Who would fill Alyssa’s big white ass full of cum?

Who would fill Alyssa’s big white ass full of cum?

Probably someone desperate. A hobo maybe?

not if she's one the two in the picture

I want to marry Alyssa and fill her pussy full of my hot cum

That would be fucking hot

I want to cum all over Alyssa's thighs

Moar

She would make an obedient and fertile trophy wife

Sexy white bitch Alyssa

That would get her wet

I want to taste her anus and rub my dripping cock on her feet

I want to fuck Alyssa and her mom

You got kik?

Yehh would definitely fill her asshole up, she has semi innocent sort of face that you want to watch in slow motion while you dick her deeper. Would choke and stuff the fuck out of her haha, can imagine her struggling to even gasp while her legs shook from the bewildering pleasure of having her anus stretched while her toes get slobbered on. damn im hard af lol

She's pretty hot, looks like a good breeding wife. We need more white kids in this world...

show ass

Who would fill her ass with their load?

Fuuuuck, put that ass on my cock lmao

Do you have any of it? I want to look at the hole I'd be filling up

Her fat pregnant ass

OP WAIT I KNOW THESE PEOPLE IRL. Second girl is Elise

What do you want to do to her?

I wanna spread those big thighs and dig my uncut dick deep as a cum inside her, missionary of course.

Who else wants to fill her up?

Well particularly based on that last pic I'd very much like to bury my face in her ass but as lustfully hard as I am right now I'd also like to gag her with her panties while I very slowly inched deeper into her asshole, watching her face for the difference in each inch. I can very vividly imagine that moment where any remaining sense for being gentle subsides by my desire in building up my orgasm to just violently blast her asshole regardless of her screams. God I want to break her anus.

Policija

hot

Imagine if they knew PepoThink

Mm continue please. Will post more ass

Just the right amount of ginger.

Her asshole.

You're a fucking freak lol, i bet she loves taking your dick.

I dunno what more to tell you though that will serve what i assume is the purpose of the thread lol....
suffice it to say that if i had her here, id have worked her into submission and would be deep, deep in her ass and any gasps of oxygen i'd allow her would be used to beg for more friction ripping brutal anal orgasms otu of her. She'd be squirting mercilessly on my cock with no means of making me stop, even if she wanted me to. And she wouldn't.

Which slut would you blow your load inside of, if you had to pick one.

Right one. Right in the pussy.

Ill gladly blow my load deep in lefts ass and clean my cock with her throat

These sluts need to be filled up.

Lmao are you serious?? Easily the little cum slut in the middle. Yehhh she needs to be fed good and hard

She would love to take your load inside her

Which hole would she want to be filled? Fuck it I can do both. Maybe she wants it but I’d like to know which one to lay her down and fuck her hard yet passionate to cum all over my rock hard cock

Definitely the middle. Probably a couple of times.
Which of these sluts would you fill up?

Left looks like a spicy little fuck but damn right looks like she’d beg for some wow

You are spot on with both.

Wwyd

Holy shit, legs on the left slut are forcing me to want to badly spread them behind her head and rub my hard cock on her little cum pocket. Just watching the juices flow over me and I force myself deep into her little hole. Would actually have to go sooo slow or I’d blow quick.

As for little miss tits magee on the right. Would pin her Little petite body down and rip her bra from her body before rubbing myself senseless in between those godly breast.

they would probably like that. I like to imagine having them at the same time.