My friend forgot a bag of heroin at my home

my friend forgot a bag of heroin at my home
its been a month now so he's definitly forgot about it
should i try it? i have never done drugs or drank alcohol before so i am very scared
ive done some research and found out its #3 so if i do it im prob gonna smoke it, i have needle but no citric acid and there is no way im putting lemon juice in my veins

just snort it

pics or GTFO

Yo just trade it for some weed

Must be bait because no one who hasn't done drugs or alcohol could be stupid enough to chose heroin as their first.

Flush it, dumb-ass! That's all you need, another bad habit! Get rid of that, "friend" of yours, too. He sounds like a skeezer.

shut up gay retard

dude that image is copyrighted. delete this post, please.

Put smack in dick hole

If you feel like experiment ask that friend to bring you a little bit weed and give him back his shit.
Don't do heroine.

you were just in the liberal free speech thread, i'm tracking your IP. Nice trap thread you have open in another tab.

Na. I met a guy who never got drunk and the first thing he ever did was shoot cocaine.

doing drugs is for idiots, selling drugs is how you exploit those idiots

>never done drugs
>asking if he should do heroin

>shoot cocaine.

first of all heroin is little kiddy drug that even baby could handle second you are gay retard

thats fucking badass

return it and get the succ

>friend
>does heroin

do the planet and fucking neck yourselves you druggy fucking pieces of shit

L

try it. best way to test if you're not an addict. i did meth my first time without knowing it. i was awake for 3 days straight and it scared me. that's when i learned i wasn't addicted to meth because i never did it again.

do the planet a favor*

i dont post in political threads because politics is for little gay retards

yeah, you can shoot cocaine m8. try to hide your underage b& better

>for little gay retards
yes you do, gay retard.

you can only post if you can form a sentence

I've done cocaine like twice. Never knew you can shoot it. Not a druggy piece of shit like you, my bad.

am not gay retard you is gay retard

nah you're a gay retard, gay retard.
check 'em for truth

YOU ARE A DRUGGY PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING RETARD

He says still high on meth with a dick in his mouth and both hands.

check these gay retard

dubs

trips

dubs again

more dubs

This is probably the best thing you can do at this point. If you're trolling fair enough, but don't be a fucking idiot and try heroin...

degenerates.

I've done cocaine twice like 6 years ago. Only drug I do is caffeine, faggot.

once a druggy always a druggy im going to find you and kill you

Fucking newfags. Check em.
>that's how it's done

nice trips

unlucky bro youll get dubs one day

Czech’d

lol, nah bro. it's good to test yourself with these fgt drugs.

Top Fucking Kek

Psh, I have a replica samurai sword from my favorite anime next to my bed. I'd fucking wreck ye faggot,

newfags can't into digits

Topkek

Sell it, and buy less dangerous drugs

or get caught and thrown in jail kek wouldn't that be some shit

I don't understand wtf is going on in this image

shes smoking heroin you fuck

>Not a druggy piece of shit
>I've done cocaine like twice

There is zero percent chance that a smackhead forgot about his heroin, fake thread

I was thinking that too. Like what?
A heroin user is not going to forget his fucking heroin somewhere

prob lost it and accused his junkie friends of stealing it

bro smoke that heroin and evaporate with it into the ozone layer

kek.

The trick here is that you tried it without knowing that you tried it. OP is knowingly going to try Heroin. If he does you know he's buying more.

I think it's important to not buy hard drugs or have a dealer. Will I snort coke or, in some cases, have it laced with meth? Sure, I'll probably be drunk at the time, so why not. Do I have contacts or do I seek out dealers? No. That either leaders to trouble, law or just fgts that will fuck you over, or being an actual addict that you spend all your hard earned money on and end up sucking dick for.

Save it for when you throw your back out os something really painful not worth going to the doctor for. Look at it like a tool in the toolbox and use it for what it's best for. Or give it to a slut for sex.

just snort a little bit of it

I snorted heroin like 4 times in college. it's no big deal, apparently, all the addicts are addicted to the feeling you get from shooting it up. Don't shoot it up and I'm sure you'll be fine

Heroin isn't that crazy of a drug. I've done oxy and shit back before they made it hard to snort and it's not so different

Don't fucking do it you retard. My buddy just died from an overdose, he's been an addict for the past decade. First time he overdosed it had fet in it, the smallest amount will fuck you up.

There's a reason people become addicted. It's the greatest feeling ever, so much so that you'd choose death over living without it. Flush that shit and get your friend some help.

>my friend forgot a bag of heroin at my home
>its been a month now so he's definitly forgot about it

translates as: "it's been a month I've got ripped off buying that shit, and I regret donating all of that money to Jews"

Tried it once op. Woke up in a hospital 4 days later. I od'. 10/10 would do again. Fyi Naloxone kits are free in canada

no

Your FAGGOT fuck buddy couldn't have done it sooner

Throw it away. Seriously wash it down the sink. It won't kill you today but it will in a few years.

>t. first hand witness of heroin overdose

And it's not pretty

>Heroin isn't that crazy of a drug

Yes it is you absolute retard. It's one of the worst ones out there.

>durr just get rid of it

Don't listen to all these Cred Forums moral fag idiots, sell it.

What're you, retarded? Throw that crap down the drain and stop letting degenerates enter your home if possible.

you would know

Sell it, doing heroin even once is a big mistake.

It's gonna have to be a no from me dog.

>heroin
>forgot

He DEFINITELY did not forget about it.

He just doesn't know where it is.

I bet he thinks about it every day.

>being this naive

He left it there with the intention of OP finding it, he wants OP to be a junkie like him.

>junkie
>forethought

ok lol

>my heroin addicted friend overdosed

Nothing of value was lost.

You clearly don't know how the junkie mind works.

He's right though - former h train rider