Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics/parkland-shooting-fbi-tipster/index.html
theonion.com/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-this-r-1823016659
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_Czech_Republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_show_loophole
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CquUBWHU2_s
youtube.com/watch?v=SmsJT_1pzQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UFOs have been in our skies for over 70 years. We need guns to protect ourselves from the imminent alien invasion.

I think the FBI is a terrorist organization. When citizens contact the FBI to complain about someone making threats or doing something suspicious they don't act on it. The FBI want it to happen because they are deep in Democrats pockets. They new after the shooting people would attack the NRA and gun owners. Here is a link fag to your liberal news stating the FBI knew about the shooter. cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics/parkland-shooting-fbi-tipster/index.html

OP is a faggot.

Go to bed Trump, you're drunk.

quads tell the truth. guns should be illegal

Funny you say that I don't support him or voted for him. I'm just not blind.

All the way back in 1991, former US Navy Intelligence Briefing Team member Milton William Cooper wrote a book titled “Behold A Pale Horse” within which he reveals a wealth of great information long hidden from the public eye, some dating all the way back to the 1940’s. Elaborating upon the assassination of John F. Kennedy, UFO’s and ‘the secret government’, on page 225 of his book, Cooper dropped the following bombshell paragraph that should be looked at much more deeply in light of what recently happened in Florida.:

The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment.

With the ‘secret government’ that Cooper warned of long ago now confirmed, it’s time to take another look at that shocking paragraph, particularly in light of new revelations coming out about the ‘event’ in Florida which ANP and other independent news websites have warned was likely coming as the globalists seek to continue their ‘take down of America’.

I wonder what its like to walk around all day thinking shit like this.. I'll bet when you lay down at night you just think to yourself "boy, how can everyone else be soo dumb?"

Not really that much more than the KKK were at the time:

..... when the NRA effectively broadened and usurped the KKK's primary role in what people laughingly call civilised American society.

>>never actually read the book
>>only heard about the paragraph from his most trusted "news source"

im not the only person who's read this

YOUR MOM IS A TERRORIST

Nah, many people enjoy fictional entertainment novels.

>"Guns are the problem!"
Solution: Make it harder for Americans to get guns
>"Guns are not the problem"
Implies Americans are the problem. Solution: Make it harder for Americans to get guns.

ok explain to me why you think the FBI didn't take the threats the shooter was posting on facebook instagram whatever the kids post on serious. why?

Of course.

We should take away everyone's guns so when the next school shooting happens they can kill even more people

this

Why?

You think shit like that doesn't happen?

lol, grow up

The same reason they don't follow up on every shitpost on here. Fuck, are you actually this retarded or just trolling?

The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

the local popo had been to this guy's place 39 times in 7 years yet the fbi didn't check him out.

>CIA Troll fag we cu

> It doesn't matter WHAT the "problem" or premise is

A Major part of the Solution should be:

> "... Make it harder for Americans to get guns. " .

Same reason they did not stop the boston bombing after the Russian told them about it they want it to happen

has to be bait

Implying local police talk to fbi

Satanic quads = truth.

>you can take my guns from my cold dead hands
They are saying that if we change our laws so that guns are illegal, they would use deadly force to break the law. Using violence to further a political agenda is absolutely 100% terrorism.

Apparently :

..... It is not their duty or obligation to do so.

Good 'ol trips of truth.

Who do they "terrorize" and or attack and or kill?...

because armed civilians stopped and killed the shooter? that never happened

Omg all them sixes, spawn of satan.

Its getting so bad paranoid people are now confusing attackers with gun racks. What are they putting in the water where you live?

Yeah, I've had my fill of bait for today.

prince of liars

>I think the FBI is a terrorist organization
You're riding a fine line there Ahmed.

That's a good point. Maybe the NRA is more like a Cartel.

Yes, so only the criminals will have them. That'll fix it.

I wonder what it's like walking around and not thinking at all. Only being a mouthpiece for an agenda not understood.

The SPLC is a terrorist organization

still crying?

Quads speak truth.

Yep

This

90+ million gun owners own 400 million guns.
If guns are such a problem would anyone left?

^This guy wins the internet.

The Democrats are a terrorist organization.
>ban freedom of speech
>ban guns
>ban constitution
>be triggered by freedoms
>shoot up schools, night clubs, concerts.
>That will show those right wingers

FBI is a terrorist organization

The FBI even came out and stated that they fucked up, that they were warned about him and have zero clue on why there was no further investigation.

>ban constitution
Kek

NRA. Like Trump funded by the Russian government.
Seems the Russians won the Cold War after all.

dident say anything about the authenticity. just that i read it. took it with a grain of salt. although im starting to see some of the more believable stuff come true.

How?

>Americans dying like flies
>Premises argument on "If guns are such a problem..."
Yes. It's pretty fucking evident at this point that access to guns is a problem in America.

Shit, you make /x look like MENSA.

Yes when less than 1% of the population can’t behave like normal people it makes sense to punish the other 99.999% of them.
I hope we never apply that logic to race, religion or gender.

>The NRA is a terrorist organization
You misspelled liberal democrat. Come take my guns faggot! If you man enough that is?

Because school shooters have generally an intense criminal history... Just once, think before you post BS.

The exact same people who want to keep their guns did and do this all the time...

That damn pesky 2nd amendment, damn those forefathers!

Neck yourself, you don't deserve the oxygen you're breathing now.

You cant be this stupid? Oh wait, yes you can. Fucking liberals.

This guy gets it

Define "punish". You make it out as if I want nobody to own guns, which is a strawman. What I'm asking for is legislation that makes it impossible for the 1% you talk about to get guns. If that means more background checks for the other 99.999% (great math skills you got there) then so fucking be it. I am not willing to put peoples' lives on the line just because you want toys that go bang.

theonion.com/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-this-r-1823016659

It's funny how it works for almost every other country in the world EXCEPT the USA. You'd think with ALL YOUR FUCKING GUNS you'd be able to protect yourselves better. But it seems like more guns=more people die to guns.
Isn't that weird????

>legislation that makes it impossible for the 1% you talk about to get guns.
And yet there are laws against those getting guns. Stop trying to ban everything and push for enforcement of the laws on the books.

Shhh. It did in their minds, that's almost as good as the truth.

>the onion
Nuff said

A few percent of the population can't drive responsibly within the limits. So we have laws regulating how fast you can go and who is allowed to drive.
But imagine the CRAZINESS of having to register and be tested to be allowed to drive and pay insurance for any dmg/injury you might cause while behind a wheel.
But that'd be fucking crazy right?

When the satire hits this close to home you don't think it's a problem? lol

Switzerland has almost the same gun laws than the US has, Czech Republic also has pretty light gun laws, it's the only country in Europe where citizens can carry handguns for self defense. Those two countries are the safest in whole Europe yet they don't have strict gun laws. You liberals are fucking stupid.

Driving is a privilege
Owning a gun is your right
>Knowing the difference, priceless.

>"Muh amendment"
It's called an amendment. I suggest you look up the meaning of that word.
Also, the ridiculous part of the second amendment about people forming militias to fight a tyrannical government belongs in a fucking comic book, not in a constitution.

No, I think we need to stop treating these fuckers like humans. When they commit atrocities like this, let the mob have them.

You're obviously retarded lol

Fail bait. lol

But the thing is, it's in the Constitution.

so is the difference, Niggers?

Oh, and also the part where rising up to defeat a tyrannical government is how we formed our country.

Stay mad

>Czech Republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_Czech_Republic

No they arn't.
They screen you for mental ilnesses, if you've had priors they restrict when you can own a gun etc.
You can't just go to a gunshow and buy a shotgun for lulz with no background checks like GOOD OLE USA

I believe you can fuck off and stop being a pussy. You want my guns come take them faggot! Guarantee you won't be walking away from the conflict in the end.

Jesus Christ OP, I hope you are merely shitposting. Because that's some Globalist bullshit right there.

But you can't change it! That's why its called an amendment!
Also it's the most important amendment of them all! That's why it's second.

>"There are other countries with lots of guns and they are doing fine!"
That means Americans are not mature enough to own guns.
It's also funny how when examples of stricter gun laws that have worked are brought up then we're no longer allowed to compare America to other countries.

>Less than 1%
>99.999%
Sorry I didn’t calculate the exact figure for you.
Great reading skills btw.

NRA's supported by Russia. Our country's sworn enemy.

Shut it down.

looks like boris has new kompramat each day.

KILL RUSSIA!!

Last thing we need is to be like the other shitholes with unarmed citizens being raped in public places and force fed to the islamic hordes. Name a country that took most of peoples rights away and you can find a Muslim ghetto there.

Pretty much yeah. Same thing goes with New Zealand. They have pretty cool gun laws yet it's one of the safest country in the world.
You're wrong, you can't just go at a gun show and buy a weapon without doing any background check, this myth has been debunked many times.

The guys who wrote that literally fucking did that very thing.

we have unarmed kids being shot by retards like you

we're taking your guns away. by your cold, dead hands? you bet.

DEPORT RED STATE TRASH TO RUSSIA!!

MFW you're a moron.

Jesus Christ I hope you're kidding. It's like you have a tumor in your fucking brain.

ITT baitards

All you gun control faggots are going to have to give up those guns.
The 2nd is the new 18th.

Really?
was disappointed to see the Virginia legislature balk, largely under pressure from the NRA, at efforts to close the gun-show loophole that allows anyone — felons, potential terrorists, domestic abusers — to buy weapons without any background check. That loophole still exists.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_show_loophole

Such a waste of quads.
Anyway, link to court case(s) finding the NRA guilty of terrorism charges.
Oh right, there aren’t any. Gonna have to filter these threads since leftist shitheads are autistic and get fixated.

No, it's just that America has a way bigger population and more gang violence so of course there are more gun related incidents. Most of the gun deaths are caused by criminals that own illegal weapons, and suicide.

The only thing that can solve gun violence is more guns.
Everyone needs a gun, mandatory gun ownership for everyone.

You're obviously stupid lol

This one didn't not even a background check would have stopped this, check the facts before you post BS, faggot.

>Kids getting shot all the time
>Country full of ghettos
>"At least we're not a shithole!"

Yeah. Shut yourself in a bubble even more. That's a healthy way to approach politics.

kek nice pic

I'm an illegal immigrant and I just illegally bought an AR-15. What are you going to do about it?

No, BLM is a terrorist organisation

Tbh with you I'm French and even though I'm pro-firearms I don't really understand why some gun owners in America are against background checks and preventing people with mental illness to get firearms.

Better gun control, so it becomes less easy to buy a gun illegally.

Mandatory? Naw, merely carry on and have gun and weapon safety classes available for students in schools. The other students that were taking that course with the nut job that shot the place up were Situational aware and even saved lives. This also applies to allthesnackbar terrorist attacks. Knowing what is going on, isolating the threat and neutralizing it, require citizens to have at the very least conceal carry at the ready. ( they don't all have to but those capable should at least try).

MORE GUNS THE ANSWER IS DEFINITELY MORE GUNS IT'S WHAT WE'VE BEEN DOING AND PEOPLE KEEP DYING BUT THE ANSWER IS DEFINITELY MORE GUNS

I agree. Every desk at school should have an emergency gun fastened on its underside.

You can go and move to that fucking dream land over in any EU and breath in that dank freedom of hate speech laws, no weapons carry on and be blessed with courts favoring sand niggers over you in a criminal case because they "din't know better" How dare you assault them as they rape your wife, daughter ..SON!! Fuck off faggaloon.

At least my kids won't die in school over there.
>"Kids dying is a small price to pay so that I get to have my toys"

Such a waste of trips.
I love how peaceful the left is...
Oh wait, they aren’t. When they show their true colors it tends to be ugly and violent.
Someone should report your violent threats to your local law enforcement. People like you shouldn’t be allowed to own guns.

Fact.

No, we just need more guns so all the stupid amerifags keep killing each other, it's a blast!

Die right in front of you as Omar rapes your wife....so yeah potato po-ta-Toe eh? At this point, I'm hoping you are merely shit posting, because that is some retarded shit.

This is why trump wants to deport the bean niggers

As a once FFL dealer, that’s bullshit.
If you go to a gunshow, anywhere in the nation, and you attempt to buy from a licensed FFL dealer you have to have a background check.
Now, if you live in a state that doesn’t mandate background checks between private sellers getting rid of personal guns it’s not illegal if you aren’t a restricted person. If you are a restricted person, it’s still illegal for you, as a criminal with a background that makes purchasing or owning a gun illegal, to obtain one from anyone in any manner.
There is no loophole, it’s bullshit lies by the media.

>Thinks it's retarded that I want my kids to survive school

Australia successfully managed to introduce strict gun laws... why cannot the US just do the same as them. Guns aren't banned... they are just harder to get. Seems they did it right!

Only the 'Nothing needs to be done about the guns' side is allowed to compare the US with other countries when they use the "Other countries have lots of guns" argument.
When you bring up examples of stricter gun laws working that undermines their side and is thus not a legal argument.

you do know that two-thirds of the people that were supposed to turn in their guns didn't when that legislation passed, and you guys may have not had a mass shooting I'm sure it's not too hard to find you guys have mass stabbings or a spike in vehicle homicides, people will find a way to kill other people so the whole banning guns thing is actually completely retarded

It is, actually.

They’ve had 5 mass shootings since Port Arthur, and gun crimes are on the rise due to bikie gangs and organized crime.

WTF? I hate Trump now. Thanks for changing my mind.

Yes, only racist, Drumpf-cultist, gun-fellating Russian spies would hold law enforcement responsible for completely dropping the ball on arresting a violent sociopath they were alerted to multiple times.

The NRA and Scientology are two of the biggest brainwashing organizations in America. A terrorist organization tho? I'm not so sure it's gone that far, yet.

How are you gonna take away something you don't know I have?

>Now, if you live in a state that doesn’t mandate background checks between private sellers getting rid of personal guns it’s not illegal if you aren’t a restricted person.
How would that private seller possibly know if he's selling to a restricted person? Is the criminal buyer, who clearly wants that gun, just going to say out of the goodness of his criminal heart "oh but I'm a restricted person, and I know you can't legally sell me the gun now that I've said that. good bye and good day to you sir!". I bet that happens all the time.

If and when you are ever caught with that contraband, while travelling, shooting it, of if someone files a report on you, etc. You will go to pmita prison for a minimum of 10 years. You can take the risk if you like, your choice.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
STAY MAD LIBERALS.

2nd amendment was written when guns shot once every 5 minutes too, ya republican cunts

I'm okay with that risk.

>agreeing to be a criminal
cuck

this just in!

And so did the people's whom the amendment is stated for. Are you just shit at reading comprehension or just straight retarded? Don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question.

And he ran as a "pro-gun" president. Well, there goes his reelection.

They had guns that shot multiple rounds in seconds. They had a flint lock that could shoot up to 20 rounds in 5 seconds. I swear you faggot open your mouth with out ever doing any research.

Crowder is better at explaining it, he also points out guns that were made before the constitution was even written
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CquUBWHU2_s

So fucking what, go eat a dick.

It's only the beginning.
youtube.com/watch?v=SmsJT_1pzQs

so we both agree that the 2nd amendment applies to 1770's guns and not modern guns? what are you even arguing?

It's you that'll be eating a dick my friend, in prison.

Lol. Dude, you realize most school shooters have clean records right?
>think before you type
>idiot

I'm gay, if any thing I should be conjuring crimes so I can suck dick even that much faster. So again, go suck a dick.

that is most definitely not true. i cant find anything to support your claim online other than a shitty brietbard-esque podcast.

republicans and democrats are surely living in different realities

Is no one seeing this?

Fuck off shill.

We all see it. We Americans are disgusted with the NRA right now.

Gun sales go up through the roof when a mass shooting happens because THIS CONVERSATION HAPPENS AGAIN then terrified rednecks get worried that obongo-gonna-steal-mah-guns and go out and buy more guns "while they can". Follow the money. Who profits from mass-shootings? Gun manufacturers.

If you can't find any thing, it actually means you suck at using the internet, should probably stop using it. He even gave the names and showed pics, not hard to Google that name, look at pic for correct I.d. than look at the history of it.