Trying to find this thread on 4plebs but can't find it...

Trying to find this thread on 4plebs but can't find it, it's the one where the guy stands on lettuce at burger king then people found his workplace and he got doxxed. Will give nudes of my ex if someone has it archived thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

ia902600.us.archive.org/2/items/Cred
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NUMBER FIFTEEN

Please senpai I need to see the thread

Bump

Bump. I'd like to see it too.

This meme died so quickly; it only lasted like 2 days
>the number 15 one i mean

I'll literally pay someone like 10 bucks if they have this thread archived I really want to read a few doxxing threads but they are so badly archived it's impossible to find any

op figured id post her face first

Not op

She's way better looking than my ex

BURGER KING LETTUCE
THE THING YOU WANT TO SEE IN YOUR BURGER KING BURGER IS LETTUCE
AND THAT MIGHT JUST BE WHAT YOU GET

paypal: [email protected]
thanks user

HAHAHAHA FUCK

she looks like sid from ice age. your girlfriend must have been an alien

thats a fucking xenomorph

That's not the link to the thread, I want to read the entire thread. I will genuinely give you 10 bucks if you have it mate or a link to a couple of interesting doxxing threads.

I'm being sarcastic you retard

damn goalposts

Anyone got screencaps of the Cred Forums user who shitposted to hard and the fbi came after him and caught him encrypting his pc while he was sending messages and pics of the encryption to his buddy while they talk about the van outside his house?

that sounds amazing, I'm gonna stick around in case someone posts

I literally said in my first post I want the link to the thread if it's archived?

This is now a best of doxxing thread

Some additional info: He was pretending to be a Muslim and kept shitposting pretending his religion was pushing him further radical muslim. He also had an AK47 they took off him.

Bumo

I got banned for commenting on a doxx thread last month. I didn't even say anything about the person.
Guess I'll be getting banned again now.

Fucking hell this place is useless

ia902600.us.archive.org/2/items/Cred Forums-threads-2009-2012/Cred Forums.rar

i´m sure it in here. archived threads from 2010 -2012. download will take a while

The date and time are on the posts in the screen cap. Look on any of the archives.

Lolkek