What is your favorite childhood memory?

what is your favorite childhood memory?
when i was in 3rd grade there was a soccer tournament between schools and i scored the winning goal for my team, the whole school talked about me for the entire year and the girl i had a crush actually came and talked to me during lunch. i really liked that

Mine was in preschool
All I remember is pinning this blonde haired girl to the play structure and contemplating kissing her, but I never did.

> 10 or so years old self
> Summer
> Have this lifelong friend
> Would meet in his house almost every day
> Play vidya on his pc master race rig
> When it was later in the evening and not so hot we'd go around town in our bikes
> We'd ride along streets surrounded by tall trees, sunset sun gaze through the leaves and branches
> Total outrun aesthetic
I still have those images printed on my mind and revisit them like it's VR every day when I'm feeling down. But at the same time it hits me in the feels that those moments are long gone in the past

I thought I had made friends in secondary school. It was a novel experience. Due to being dyslexic an it being the early 90s I was put on the tard table for primary school and my only friend was the son of crackheads and has a 30% attendance record so I had between the ages of 4 - 12 about 1/3 of a friend and no social skills to make any. Also we lived a considerable distance from school and a considerable distance from anybody so I had no friends outside of school. But I made friends between the ages of 12 - 14.

On my 14th birthday I spent all of my money on booking a lane at the local bowling ally and borrowed from my parents so I could by them all food and drink. I invited the 8 people who I was friends with.

Waiting for them to arrive was the happiest moment of my childhood. I felt like a real person rather than just a defect.

It was followed by my least fond memory of no fucker turning up. Turns out I didn't have friends. They just tolerated me but not to the point where they were willing to spend time outside of school.

But still the moments prior to that were happy.

my favorite childhood memory was growing up in a white majority; upper-middle class neighborhood

Thank you but I have dealt with that shit some time ago.

I now have friends at work and they are genuine friends. Life is goodish.

Reading this account brought me nearer to all out sobbing ( in sorrow for your undeserved pain ) than anything else I have experienced since I was a little kid.

I hope you have better luck in personally experiencing the true meaning and value of human friendship.

I dunno, I forgot all mine
No I'm not kidding. I have like random fragments of stuff, I don't vividly remember anything

My memory is terrible.

[weed has no side effects bruh]

Most people who smoke weed can still remember shit, what are you on about

Getting my dog in 2005 she's 12 now but still fit she's like a little sister to me

so how do explain your shitty long term memory?

I wish I could use that excuse. I smoked weed once like 4 years ago and got dizzy and anxious. Not my thing. My memory is just really really bad.

Nigga I'm not that user. Where did he say he smokes weed though?

He didn't, i just made an accusation and typically I'm right.

nursing mothers (pre-preschool)
hanging out with my mates playing tag
grade 1 story time sitting on the carpet at like 9am giving rasberries to this girls tummy that i must have liked
grade 2 doing a project on brain structure and function, had to do a poster, mum helped me
grade 3 playing chasey with a different girl i liked at lunch time, stealing her hat and have her run after me heehee
grade 4 following a mate around before school started doing dumb shit (like splashing water on our pants to make it look like we all pissed ourselves)
grade 5 playing age of empires 1 demo before school started, if i could get a computer
grade 6 2000 mum gave me Age of Kings for my birthday
grade 7 pracitcing kicking footy with a mate at lunch time

grade 8 was highschool

Jesus Grint is fine I don't remember the other 2 being so fucking ugly.

typically you're a faggot

They're all fuckbois now.
yes including emma

preschool nap time, pissing at a urinal, and building blocks

>what is your favorite childhood memory?
fucking flat chested Emma

Laying under the playground equipment with Johnny, innocently looking up-skirt at girls panties.

it all came down to how dad was feeling, I can't remember any good things other than the feeling of escaping the beatings