Has anyone built a secret kidnapped cunt containment unit? I'm sick of having no tortured qt's to rape. Any tips?

Has anyone built a secret kidnapped cunt containment unit? I'm sick of having no tortured qt's to rape. Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1519053916291.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get a job with the FBI they do this shit and cover up for the powerful

dozens of people have.

Tip: Never let anybody know.

It would be better for you to work on those edgy thoughts, and kill yourself.

Sounds neat, but what would you do when you grew tired of her? Just kill her? Would you be able to do that?

/thread

Yeah of course, I'd have some kind of slut-recycling in place. Maybe just make whoreburgers and feed her to her nubile replacement. I'm more concerned about how to build the thing, how to make her stfu while she's down there, yaknow, the everyday practicality issues surrounding captured cuntmeat ownership.

yep, heard girls cheat as often as guys and just don't get caught. Why? Because they don't brag to every guy friend about it!

Just watched this movie yesterday.
It was okay

Shame it takes 10 hours to watch because I have to keep pausing to fap over MEW

I was gonna suggest that while you might be capable of kidnapping, and even rape, when it comes down to it you might not be capable of killing her, especially if you've grown to like her. If that's the case you'd be in a difficult situation. Now it seems clear that you're just a sociopath, so maybe just try killing yourself instead?

How about a buried shipping container?
Has NOBODY here kidnapped and raped a girl to death? Wtf

This lark has been done to death, the Toy Box Killer provided comprehensive details, just google David Parker Ray's audio tape transcript.

Fuck that, he got caught

Contractors would know about it, not like you can bury one with a shovel... (much less have it shipped)

Oh come on, there's bound to be a way. Where's your imagination?
I bet there are thousands of trembling qt3.14's being torturefucked to death at this very moment.

How would you stop the noise? Egg shell shit is impractical, even if they didn't scream they might kick pipes and shit, just too many holes. You'd have to be in the middle of nowhere.

So I build it in the middle of nowhere.
Also I'm thinking underground might be best.
Solar panels, tinned foods and modern rainwater filtration methods provide me with much of what I need to keep my toy alive. I'm just curious to hear of other peoples' experiences. I'll only want to upgrade to a new girl every couple of years, so I don't want to go through the hassle of going for a rape after a week and finding that the stupid bitch went and died, or worse yet escaped.

sauce?

Google mood pictures/elitepain

Cred Forums threw a tantrum because of filesize, but here. this is pretty nice.
i.4cdn.org/gif/1519053916291.webm
I prefer the videos in which the girls are in so much pain that they lose consciousness. Then when they awake it starts again. N'aww.

Well you could breed the bitch. Then have a never-ending supply of young tight pussy

Yeah I've considered that, but I thought it'd be a lot more traumatic to make her just kill the thing. Long way off that yet anyway, we'll see

good

Somebody already mentioned the Toy Box Killer, but I would also recommend a book called "The Collector" by John Fowles.

Short synopsis is that a guy wins the lottery, buys a house in the middle of nowhere, turns the basement into a dungeon, kidnaps a bitch. The book isn't an outright "how to" guide, but definitely gives interesting perspective into the thought process of it all.

Solar panels would give it away I think, i'd prefer a generator, even that might be work, do you really need electric? rape by candle light or battery LED might be better. She going to shit/piss in a bucket? Shower when she starts to stink?

You guys are so green

I looked into the methods used by people living 'off grid' for power sources. There are a few different solutions available. I'd need something though, because as you say, girls fucking stink. Water/waste would need to be pumped out. Isn't a problem really. Daily showers would definitely be necessary, or she'd be thrown in a lockable chest, have a goliath birdeating spider thrown in and have the top locked, until she'd learned to make that porking portion pristine.

Thanks dude. Already familiar with these as it happens.