What to do when underage girls are attracted to you but you know one day they'll feel like you took advantage of them...

What to do when underage girls are attracted to you but you know one day they'll feel like you took advantage of them if you fuck one of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zyAobTg4c54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hope they have good wifi in prison?

Being locked up is not really worth it. But Im always tempted

if time passes, how will they prove it? also secretly film them, and threaten to expose if they ever nag you...

Suck a giraffe's dick.

>secretly film sex with a minor
Novel idea shit for brains

Going to jail as a child molester for it is NOT worth it. Chomos WILL get their wig split and they WILL get their cheeks busted

>but you know one day they'll feel like you took advantage of them if you fuck one of them?

Not to seem like a sick fuck, but that's practically how every woman you'll ever sleep with then leave will feel deep down.
>You were only with me when it suited you/was convenient for you.
>You were with me for my looks and body.
>You were with me until you found someone better.
etc, because most women have nothing but their fish holes to offer, her justification is you fooled her into letting you slip your wood into her chipper.

And since getting laid for most men involves creating a giant facade, as in game, the whole thing is fucked anyway.

In by book if you both consent atm and you're not actively raping her or taking advantage, dick it raw, if she's game you should be game.

>secretly make literal cp
yeah good idea user nothing counter-productive about that, good idea GREAT idea

Are you obligated to tell the other prisoners what you've been imprisoned for or something? I've always wondered about this. Why can't child molesters just escape the harassment by lying about what they're in for? Like "I assaulted a police officer" or something

Everybody knows what you're in for the moment you step on the yard.

Someone else in prison was also being sentenced while you were being sentenced. It's not a closed doors private event. It's a production line.

Watch big hercs "Fresh out - life after prison, prison talk" on youtube, he has a few on child molesters. Someone WILL find out eventually, and then you're fucked

Do it when you're young. I had a 15yo gf and I took her virginity. I was 19 at the time

recently found out about that dude, not that i broke any laws or anything but its really interesting how it works in there.

youtube.com/watch?v=zyAobTg4c54

Cheek busting gang checking in. Spread herc's love

>GET FUCKED US FAGS GET FUCKED US FAGS GET FUCKED US FAGS GET FUCKED US FAGS GET FUCKED US FAGS
GET FUCKED US FAGS GET FUCKED US FAGS GET FUCKED US FAGS GET FUCKED US FAGS
>GET FUCKED US FAGS GET FUCKED US FAGS GET FUCKED US FAGS GET FUCKED US FAGS GET FUCKED US FAGS

Sorry I don't speak nazi.

Don't do it. 20, fucked 14 year old and to this day she actively threatens to swat me because I broke up with her.

> Trump as president
> calls people from other countries Nazi
must be alt right logic

What a beautiful sight.

Halt die Fresse, Trump ist kein Nazi, nur ein inkompetenter alter Sack, der nie ernsthaft Präsident werden wollte. Sei nicht so ein homo Sensibelchen wenn jemand mit Deutschland Nazivergleiche macht.

fuck them

>Trump is literally Hitler
ANTIFAggots all over the place today.

And just why the fuck would they have your contact info? Dumbfuck.

Hab den Sachsen gefunden!

Ist mir immer noch ein Rätsel wie eine Nazipartei 27% in eurem Drecksloch holen konnte

They're close to my family, two of them are my neighbors and 3 of them are close to my family

It happens a lot actually. Just keep it low key, don't leave any real evidence, and know when to cut things off. You should be fine. It's def a social gray area so I would just go for it honestly.

Die AfD geht mir sowas am Arsch vorbei, du machst dir gar keine Vorstellungen. Mehr als die nerven mich nur die linken antifa spasten (wie du einer bist), die Null Ahnung von amerikanischer Politik haben (oder Politik allgemein) und dann meinen, Trump wäre der pöse pöse Obernazi. Du laberst doch nur nach was deine coolen Freunde auf Facebook vorkotzen und glaubst dein #notmypresident interessiert irgendeine Sau. Und bleib mir vom Leib mit dem Ossipack aus Sachsen, ich komm nicht aus einem 3. Welt-Land.

Makes sense, one of them actually got wet when we were play fighting. She spread her legs and I saw a big wet spot on her crotch area

doesn't matter, you just committed a thought crime
you're on the list now
cianiggers are already in your head and they're going to use you in the next false flag
idiot

You're not a celebrity.
It won't matter.
You could even rape one and the girls either keep it secret or are too stupid to know theyve been raped

Means you can legally bang 14yos but it's outdated it's 18 now

>cianiggers
No need to worry about them, they are easy to spot since they glow in the dark

pound anyways then move away

perfect strategy. well done user

The guards know what you're in for and will probably "let slip" to other inmates as you're considered more of a monster than a psychopath serial killer.

How old was she and how old are you? ;)