Hey guys

hey guys.

Is this really what shool girls in japan had to wear? Why ist this so over sexuallized? Or isnt that true anf they wear also knee lenght shorts like in western countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2011/02/17/reference/bloomers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I seriously doubt they walk around in fucking booty shorts and stockings

They did, like in the 80's and 90's but not now, now they use regular shorts and the shirt

yeah some schools do. It is not much of a big deal since they also have swimming classes where both boys and girls are in the same class. Girls wearing school swimsuit while the boys wearing swim trunks.

No they fucking don't. But most high school girls wear their uniform skirts pretty short voluntarily, even now in winter

This. In PE, anyway.

Also this, but some schools have gotten a lot stricter.

Just girls are sluts in general, so you know.

Yea, I'm told they have them at normal length at school, but fold them up as soon as school's out again.

had a Japanese coworker tell me she did wear these in high school gym class and she felt embarrassed. But she's probably in her late 30s?

Yeah, some girls do, but a lot of girls also hate their legs. It's the #1 part of the body girls worry about in Japan, at least as of a few years ago.

no they didn't
they had long dresses as their 80s uniform

japantimes.co.jp/news/2011/02/17/reference/bloomers/

tl;dr, it became a fad because of foreign influence, olympics and volleyball and famous athletes but schools stopped doing it in the 90s-00s because of complaints

pic related: american highschool volleyball outfit

We're talking about the PE uniforms...

I live in japan so let me end this. All girls must wear skirts that are above the knee, even in winter time. They have a blouse and something like a suit jacket.

sry wrong thread

above the kneel? not under the kneels?
And does the shool define what to wear or are they free to choose as long as it matches the definition.

What about gym and swim lessions?

Guy's pulling your leg. A lot of requirements say just under the knee for the length, but girls roll up their skirts anyway. Actual uniforms vary by school, some have jackets, some done.

I live in Tokyo. Most school girl uniforms are skirts that are indeed above the knee. A lot of girls roll them up at the waist to make them shorter when not in school.

Whoop dee doo, we've all been waiting for the fucking english teacher to set the record straight about how things roll in japan once and for all.

and what about swimwear and gym clothes?

Naked. They are all always naked

I've never been to Japan, so I can confirm this. It's perfectly natural, after all.

No idea about the gym clothes. I don't work at a school.

No idea. I don't work at a school.

Yea that's right, you work at some shitty language café as a fucking english teacher, gtfo

Even if he did what's the problem ?

Always those pathetic english teachers in japan, that are complete failures in their home country that come on Cred Forums and play the expert on japan.

Not that guy, but I'm literally talking to a 15 year old girl in middle school right now (their high school is 3 years, so 15 is still middle school).

I can ask her anything if you want.

Wait why are you talking to a 15 year old jap girl

Sounds like you're just a jealous cunt

I teach English over Skype and make some extra money on the side while mostly talking to high school girls. Honestly not a bad deal.

SPOTTED THE FUCKING ENGLISH TEACHER
REEEE

Go ahead. Be the creepy teacher that asks his 15 year old student what she's wearing during swimming class

awesome.
I would like to know if they have to wear that short bloomers in sports lession or if they can choose whatever they want.

the same for swimming lession. Do they have to wear a uniform like bikini or can they wear what teir like.

and also are gym and swim classes mixed (boys and girls)?

thx! :)

I'm not in Japan, fucker. I basically sit around and do nothing all day. In the US.

Japanese girls are pervs. You know how often I get asked about dick size right off the bat? Also considering it's 1:40 AM right now, this lesson isn't exactly on the record. She can't sleep due to some bs fight with her friend. I don't know I don't really care.

I'll ask. This girl is in Fukuoka, so she doesn't necessarily speak for all Japan.

you english teachers are such scumbags. why don't you guys make money a less douchy way like electronics smuggling or boiler room work.

Why are you so jealous?

>任せとけ、I'm Ingurish-teacher-先生!!

Nobody is jealous of them bud. Everybody would pity them if they didn't act like know-it-all pricks

Check em

I do programming from home. I do this while programming to make even more money, but thanks. It's mostly a money making thing, as I'm half Japanese. Thanks for assuming, though.

She says she wears a jersey type thing. That means something specific in Japanese.

(Search ジャージ on Google Images)

Different schools have different colors. In summer, they also have a shorts and short sleeve version.

She says her school has two types of swimsuits that they can pick from. One where they're like pants and a top that form a swimsuit, and a normal one-piece. She says at her school, most people where the two piece one as a lot of people "don't have confidence in their bodies".

In gym and swim, they both have class separately. When the boys are using the gym, the girls use the field, for example. Swim is also done separately.

Why do they need your pity? You sure sound jealous

do your parents know how much of a faggot you are

Because they teach english at a language café to mostly grannies who take the same class every year. What kind of a shitty existence is that

Hey user, do you tell them how big it is or show them via Skype?

are you okay, dude?
i mean i can understand hating on losers that go to japan, but i'm not in japan, and i even spoke japanese growing up...

For what? Noone is still giving a reason on why they are so jealous of English teachers.

No, I could get fired so i try to act professionally. They also pay me ridiculous amounts of money (mostly cause the half Japanese thing), so I'd rather not lose my job.

Japanese girls ARE thirsty, user. I remember a language pen-pal getting very forward and flirty right off the bat.

Nobody is jealous of english teachers. They are at the very bottom of the expat demography in japan

Yeah traveling to another country to see and experience things sounds so pathetic.

You're just a projecting cunt

It is pathetic. Do it in a meaningful way if that's what you want to do. Also spotted the future english teacher

I doubt they care and just want to be in Japan.

You're sad

I've never been to Japan, but I heard somewhere japanese women show as much leg as they want and it's fine with people, but they keep their torsos covered

Woah! I'd probably get fired user, tbh.

Not going to lie. It's pretty tempting. Sometimes they randomly send pics too and call me up off-hours.

Why would you "just want to be in Japan", thats some weeb level shit. And you're just a retarded piece of shit, so I guess we're both set for the night

>he says sitting alone never going anywhere

I'm already in Japan and don't teach.

Hey dude, tone down the jello. We're trying to find out adopt Foriegn poon tang here.

Oh you sure showed me

Oh yeah! I'm gettin fired!

Nudes or just selfies?

Its called traveling. If you weren't an uncluttered poor fag you might look into it.

Traveling and going somewhere to teach english are two seperate things you retarded fuck.

Sweet rebuttal

I guess you're done

Both.

There wasnt anything in that statement to rebut. Just saying you're in Japan. Wow, congrats, well done

If it means a visa to stay longer no its not.

Leave the basement and then reply

Why do you faggots keep assuming I'm sitting in my basement. I'm in Japan too and the only english teachers I've met were pathetic failures in life

Hey thanks it is pretty sweet.

Because your perspective and caring so much about what other people are doing is pretty cringe worthy.

Even if you are i Japan i doubt these teachers give a fuck what you think

tl:dr:
FuCk EnGliSh TeAcHaS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Even if you are in Japan", what do I have to timestamp the asahi shinbun with my dick or what can I do for you sweetheart?

I'm sure they don't give a shit about what I think, but it might help them to reevaluate their lives and see where they went wrong

Explain how they went wrong?

If you were too retarded to understand the 100 comments I've written before, I can't help you. And I'm shocked they let you teach english with your poor reading comprehension skills.

You have not made one valid point. You are just giving your jealous opinion.

I don't teach English by the way. I have no horse in this race i just think its hilarious how much someone else life bothers you.

Its truly pathetic.

really? i should invent some snake oil solution to be applied to legs to make them look awesome...
now i just need to find a celebrity to market it....