I got a girl to match me on tinder after 3 months of no matches and we went on date we kissed so I think she likes me

I got a girl to match me on tinder after 3 months of no matches and we went on date we kissed so I think she likes me.

Problem is she had guy friends how do I get her to cut off her guy friends so she doesn’t cheat on me? She say that they only friends but redpilled so I know she will cuck me if I don’t tell her to stop having guy friends.

Man you're sad

she's a tinder thot. just fuck her

Get her pregnant then no one will want her

Part of dating is having to trust her. If she does cuck you then thats terrible and I'm sorry but you can't date someone if you don't trust them

>OH GUYS I THINK SHE LIKE LIKES ME WAT DO

She's a random Tinder hoe. You don't trust or date random Tinder hoes. Fuck her, yeah, but don't date. Dumbass.

Where else do I get girls to date then? This is the only girl I’ve dated in 5 years I can’t mess this up. Getting kiss on first date must mean she like me

>I got a girl to match me on tinder after 3 months
>but redpilled
>tell her to stop having guy friends

you are not redpilled kid, work on it

likes you just as much as the 20 other guys she did the same with

Op thinks after just meeting someone telling them who they can hang out with will help relationship...

I know all about the redpill because bitches will cheat on you with their “guy friends” I read about it too often.

I’m tbinking about going to her house to make sure she is home alone she said she had no work today but she didn’t want me to come over she might be with him

Dude unless she’s your girlfriend, you have no right to tell her who or who you do not feel comfortable with her talking to.

If she’s your girlfriend and she doesn’t curb that habit after you’ve told her it makes you feel uncomfortable, then dump her.

user stop being insecure. if she wants to cheat, she will. regardless of whether or not you allow her to hang out with certain people

You should. Make sure she sees you looking through get window. It shows that you care and you are watching her. She'll behave, as it's an alpha male move

Yeah OP. Most you can do if she becomes your gf is convince her that you can tell when she’s hiding shit, and that if she cheats, it’s game over.

become more alpha, you genuinely cant work this out if this is what you are worried about? i call fucking bullshit this threads bullshit op is retard

Bad bait. GTFO

Its a beta soyboy move faggot. A true Alpha wouldnt get a girl like that period.

Great, now OP will never do it

I usually don't take a girl seriously if she has a bunch of "guy friends". You shouldn't either. Just date her long enough to get some pussy and ghost her. Sounds like this Tinder-thing is working for you. See what the next girl is like. Oh, Op, if you haven't pulled this chicks panties down by the third date, it's probably not going to happen. Move on at that point.

I really don't get why guys think cutting of guys from their gfs will work like it doesn't do anything but reserve them to only you then they will get sad they have no friends feel trapped by you and then have more incentive to cheat.